Psychotic Kids '-' Eli Moskow...

Από Fandom_Monarch

Harley Lawrence has been screwed over her entire life. Her family has put her through hell, and so far it doe... Περισσότερα

C A S T
S O U N D T R A C K
I'm Harley
It'll Be Great
Duck!
I Missed You Too Nerd
Love You Idiot
Right Here Man
Cobra Kai Never Dies
Because Of All That
16 Years
Invisibility
Atta Girl
Which One
Another Chance
That's Enough!
He's Okay
Not A Date
Not Until You Do
5 Pieces
We're Going
Our Friking Kid
Old Friends
Fucking Tears
Don't Lose
El Serpiente
The Monkey
Observer My Ass
What Do We Do?
I Am Calm
Harley That's Enough
Nah
I Like A Challange
Stupid Freak
What I Said
Don't Hate Yourself
Stay With Me
All Of You
It's Over
No Rules
Fucking Finally
Hold Still
Twins?
No Thanks To You
I Am At Peace
Can They?
What'd You Do
Say It's Fine
Lunchtime
Hey Squirt
Holding Up
Ha-Hawk
You Got Lucky
Badass
Progress
Payback
You're Doing It
Perfect
Paid The Price
Cobra Kai For Life
Okay Show Off
The Scars You Can't See
Let's Talk
I Love You Asshole
All Of You
You Ready?
A New Era
Hang In There Harls
It's Okay Baby
Hey Hunny
Not Even Me
It's A Wonder
Unstoppable Together
You Got This
Mom
Pinning
Hey Bro
Hey Princessa
Oooo He's Cute
You're Too Late Harley
Restraint
Demetri's Right
Someone Should Go
How Do You Feel
My Junior Prom
I Got Him
All By Herself
It Didn't Work
Go
All You Got
It's Gonna Be Alright
What The Hell Dad
The Fun Way
Mi Hermano
Wanna Talk
Normal Teenage Brother
Long Summer
Breadsticks
Let Them Do It
Named After A Motorcycle
Ex Assholes
I Don't Wanna Prove Myself
Drago
Boyfriend Material
Winner
Eres Mio
It's Nothing
The Way You Are
Indescribable

Whether I Win Or Whether I Lose

2.6K 79 15
Από Fandom_Monarch

The tensions were even higher now. To be honest, I wasn’t as scared as I should’ve been. Tory was out for blood, we’ve been going head to head almost as much as her and Sam have…. and I had gotten myself roped into it, thank you Robby. But now's my chance to prove myself. Not that I can beat her, or that I’m more skilled. This was my chance to prove that I can do what I want, and still come out on top. Sam, Tory, Devon, no matter who I was gonna fight today, that was all I cared about. If I won….. Great! If not, then I can fight in the under twenty one next year. Karate’s not going away, I dunno what I was thinking when I thought I could just leave it all behind. Karate was my zen. The pain and the blood, sweat, tears, the joy, this was like breathing to me. I just did it. 

“Uh oh” I smiled as dad and Mr. Larusso walked up “What’s up guys?”

“Today, Miyagi-..... Fang, that’s still so weird” Mr. Larusso cringed, making my eyes widen “Is gonna get you through this”

“Win or lose win, but you’re gonna give it your all” Dad assured

I smiled, this….. This is what I wanted.

“Hell yeah I am” I smirked

Both dad and Mr. Larusso pulled me into a tight hug. I tell ya, I haven’t felt this good in a while. Everything just seemed to be falling into place, one way or another. It might take a while for those things to truly turn good, but they’ll get there. 

“What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate than with the final match for the ages. Representing Cobra Kai, the queen Cobra herself, Tory Nichols!”

I chuckled, I felt a hand on my back, I looked up seeing Demetri and Eli standing behind me. They were both smirking too.

“She stole your title” Demetri pointed

“Honestly?” I laughed “Couldn’t give less shits”

Eli, Demetri, Dad and Mr. Larusso all started laughing at that. This is why I was glad to be fighting on my own. We all knew at this point that even if I won, Cobra Kai would win overall dojo. Even if Mr. Larusso was scared shitless, he was letting it pass for now. Dad seemed to be oblivious to it, and I’m gonna hope, it’s because what I said finally dug deep enough into his skull that he really heard me. Kreese and Silver were gonna try to haunt us for the rest of their lives, and probably a little bit after too, but we can’t let them control our every move.

“Hey, you listen to me” Dad put his hands on my shoulders “You got everything Nichols has. You’ve lived a hardass life, you’ve struggled, and you’ve fought all the way here on your own, you can do this”

“Thanks dad” I smiled, taking a hold of one of the hands on my shoulders “But I wasn’t alone” I looked over at Eli and Demetri, then back to my dad “And I’m not now”

I turned around, Eli hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. This just seems to be our thing now, not that I’m complaining, I am perfectly fine with that. I pulled away from him, my smile was still as bright as the goddamn sun. I turned to face the mat, about to jump up but two hands grabbed me and lifted me on, Demetri and Mr. Larusso. I laughed, turning to them as they both saluted me then went back to the side. I was laughing, genuinely laughing. This is perfect. I headed over to the center of the mat, facing across Tory.

“You that confident Lawrence?” Tory shot at me, probably meaning my smile

“Nope” I shook my head “Just here to enjoy doing what I love”

“Ladies” the ref called us, and we shut up “Face this way, bow. Face each other, bow. Ready?” here we go “Fight!”

Tory took a jab at me first. I blocked her, making a few of my own kicks, channeling all the energy inside of me and focusing it all into my heart. Tory went to try and foot sweep me, but she lost momentum and stayed on the ground a bit too long, I was able to get a good kick to her head. Oh- wow okay that really hurt! Holy shit, that really hurt. 

“Hey are you okay kid?” Dad asked as I limped over

“Oh yeah, yeah I’m all good” I nodded a little breathlessly “Just might uh- might stay away from the kicks”

“Sounds like a plan” Demetri nodded

“Hey” Eli grabbed my wrist before I walked away too quickly “I-if- if you do something, like that stupid dislocating shoulder move I swear-”

“Calma” I giggled, running a hand through Eli’s hair “I won’t”

I might be crazy, but that psycho storm has passed me. The next round started, and I knew Tory would be out for blood even more. If she didn’t get that first point then it would bother her. Tory gritted her teeth and threw herself at me, I was actually struggling to keep up with her but, oh what’s that thing Eli said- finally a worthy opponent. Tory was good, in fact, she was perfect, but so was I. Unfortunately when your original training was to use your legs first, you have a habit of doing that naturally, so when you go to kick but stopped yourself. Tory got her first hit to my gut. 

Okay, one one, we’re even again. The match started up again, my knee started to ache a little more at a time, but I pushed through it. God my knee is really starting to kill me, this is not good. I wasn’t focused, and Tory got another decent hit on me, which nearly knocked the wind out of me. My eyes widened, and I pushed my hand against my chest to try and clear my airway. Tory set herself up again but the ref called a time our for someone and then told me to go to my sensei’s. I turned and limped over as quickly as I could. Dad instantly handed me my inhaler and I took in the assisted air.

“Kid I’m taking you out” Dad sighed

“What- no” I shook my head more than I should’ve because my ears were ringing

“Harley come on-”

“Harley it’s okay” Eli assured me “You did amazing, I don’t want you to get seriously hurt”

“Tory can’t pull anything else over on me” I pointed back at her for emphasis “Okay? I don’t care if I win or not, I don’t care if I fall down flat…… You’re not taking me out, I’m gonna finish whether I win or whether I lose”

Everyone looked at each other, they all looked like they were begging someone else to take me out because they didn’t want to. I sighed, giving everyone a nod before heading back out onto the mat. If I’m honest, I knew everybody was right, Tory was one more point away from beating me, my body was falling apart and I should’ve taken myself out. But no, no that’s not going to happen. I’ve come too far, and I enjoy this too much for it to end here. 

I took a deep breath, going through a few movements to center myself, before taking my stance. The ref waved his hand, and we started again. I struck first, nearly getting Tory in the side, but she stepped away and just nearly clipped me in the back, luckily I did a roll forwards and she missed me. We swung back and forth at each other, until finally, finally! I hit her in the side, and we were tied again. 

Okay, that’s good, one more point, then we can all go home. One more point…. And I’m just like dad and Mr. Larusso, a two time All Valley champ, just like dad. I guess people were always right, I am just like my old man. We started one more time, Tory was on fire, I had zero reaction time, it was life she was downed nitrous or something before the match. We kept on landing hits, actually ended up rolling onto the ground, just like Robby and Eli had been, but everything was blocked. Over and over ‘block, no point’ I was pretty sure I was gonna be hearing that in my sleep until-

“Gah!”

“Warning! Elbow to the face, go to your sensei’s”

I brought my hand up to my face as Tory’s elbow hit me in the eye. What the actual fuck!? That’s gotta be the most insane dirty low play ever! I stared over at her, she looked in shock. Right, because that definitely wasn’t on purpose. And all she got was a warning, when it honestly should’ve been a point deduction.

“Hey, are you alright?” Mr. Larusso asked instantly

“Yeah” I nodded stiffly “She got me good, but I can still fight”

Everyone sighed, I couldn’t help but smile. I’ve been getting punched in the face since I was a little kid, this is cake.

“When this is over, you’re grounded for a month” Dad vowed, making everyone laugh “So you can heal”

“I’ll second that” Demetri piped up

I leaned down, giving dad a hug before heading back out onto the mat. Okay, this is gone on far too long, let’s just finish this off and go home. Honestly, at that point I might just stand there and let her hit me so I don’t actually end up in the hospital. I stood in the center, this time I was waiting for Tory to come back. Boy did Kreese and Silver look pissed. I couldn’t see properly, my knee felt like it was about to shatter and my lungs felt like sandpaper bags. Woo hoo!

“Surprised you’re still standing” Tory nodded, bouncing around on her feet

“You and me both” I nodded

Tory stopped, and looked at me confused. I sighed, this is it, the high road of all high roads. Revenge is for those who wanna spend the rest of their lives dealing with a problem from their high school years. Reconciliation, is for those who just wanna get it over with and move on with their lives. I stuck my hand out, firm and without hesitation. Tory looked at me like I was mental, and I was, but that’s besides the point. Tory took a step forward, reached her hand out, and shook mine. I dunno if the silence was from my pounding headache or if everyone had indeed gone dead silent, but for one moment between us, there was nothing. 

We pulled away from each other with a nod of respect, and set our stances up for the last match. With the wave of the ref's hands, the final round had begun. It took sixteen hits to decide the girl’s All Valley champ, less than thirty seconds, that’s kinda funny huh? Less than thirty seconds seems to decide my entire future, and the future of a lot of others. The kick was even less than that, less than one second. I told myself I wouldn’t, and true to my nature, I did. It always has to go down with a kick.

“Point! Winner!”

I didn’t even feel my hand in the air until my arm started to ache a little bit. Then again, everything was aching. Everybody was on the mat in seconds, I looked beside me as Cobra Kai stood by, all in shock, all except one. When did Robby come back?

“What a match!” the announcer walked out, holding two trophies “Give it up for your two time All Valley winner, and first only female champion! Harley Lawrence!”

I smiled, taking the trophy and hoisting it into the air. Everyone was still crowding around me, but I was distracted by- I don’t even know what, I was looking at Tory. I quickly ran over her, grabbing her by her arm and pulling her back to the center of the mat. Her eyes were wide and confused, and almost guilty looking.

“I can’t be the overall best dojo stupid” I chuckled

Tory’s eyes widened as the announcer stated, that yes in fact, Cobra Kai had won overall best dojo. Tory took the trophy in her hands, and the smile on her face was priceless. The smile on everyone’s faces was priceless. I smiled, taking a step back until I backed myself up into someone’s arms.

“You did amazing baby” Eli grinned

I spun around in his arms, leaning up and pulling him in for a kiss. Eli wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist and so I didn’t have to walk. Everyone else came over and we all stood together in a massive group hug, well, those of us that were still there anyway. But it was perfect, I had won, and I had won completely for myself. And I had enjoyed it! Like I said, everything is falling into place.

-'|'-'|'-'|'-

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

862K 37.1K 99
-𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 ᵉˡⁱ ᵐᵒˢᵏᵒʷⁱᵗᶻ '𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ...
63.5K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
67.8K 2.2K 38
Hawk caused a lot of damage throughout his time at Cobra Kai and now that he's finally realized that this wasn't the path he wanted to take, turning...
300K 9.7K 200
Sky O'Brian has walked through fire, but not without getting scarred. She wants nothing more than to start a new life, a safe life, to escape her tra...