My Cold Bodyguard

By authorbtmy_27

Hello guys this is my first time writing a story so, If there is a mistake pls tell me anyway, this story is... More

Cold Bodyguard
Sunday!
Going to korea!
Team Dark
Going to korea Part 2
Meeting BTS
Meeting BTS part 2
Dinner!
Suspicious
Love is in air
Fighting
Confusion
New Friends!
Attack!
Pass or Fail?
Good news :)and Bad news (sad)
Knowing Some Bitter Past
Am I Inlove?
PROPOSE
Plan 2
Singing
Do or Die! Part 1
Do or Die Part 2!
Did Y/n died?

First Day Of Work

179 9 4
By authorbtmy_27

(AUTHOR POV)

Hello everyone your author is back and let me tell you one thing that you will get the plan slowly slowly means I won't tell you instead you will get to know it yourself Okay? Now let's start shall we?

(Y/N POV)

It was our first day of work as we were heading out we saw a lot of cars outside the opposite house of our house, well why it won't be it is BTS house after all and there they comes BTS. Anyway actually Taehyung sir saw me and when he saw me he was smiling like an idiot, well I don't know why he was smiling then my other members also came and then Taehyung sir called all BTS, then they saw us and all were smiling like an idiot and not to mention but my friend were also smiling like an idiot looking at them except me of course. Then we had ordered two taxi as we are 7 people duh! anyway we sat in the taxi and told the driver where to go and then we reached Bighit entertainment.

(BTS POV)

Today early in the morning we saw our girls and like we were so happy to see them and today we are more excited because we are going to work with them means they are going to work with us and it would be so nice seeing them in front of us almost 24/7

(MANAGER POV)

As Team Dark reach at Bighit, I informed Hitman that they have arrived and of course we are going to act like they are just new staff member here nothing else. well, as they came inside I told one of our men who always take new staff entry, that there are new staff take there entry and show them there room and here are there files

(THE PERSON SHOWED THEM INSIDE AND TOLD THEM THERE WORK AND NOW TIME SKIP)

(ARI POV)

As we reach Inside we found that BTS are already there and they are getting ready to dance, they were just warming-up when we came. Anyway, as they saw us they behaved like they don't know us and which is pretty good, I guess manager told them to act like this. Whatever As we enter they ask us If we are new staff members and what is our name.

(BTS AND TEAM DARK CONVERSATION LIKE THEY ARE JUST INTRODUCING THEMSELVES SO YA TIME SKIP)

(BTW THIS IS TEAM DARK OUTFITS)

(Y/N OUTFIT)

(ARI OUTFIT)

(BORA OUTFIT)

(JI-HO OUTFIT)

(DO-YUN OUTFIT)

(ME-CHA OUTFIT)

(MI-HI OUTFIT)

(TAEHYUNG POV)

Well, the person who shows new staff around told J-hope hyung and Jimin that Team Dark are our new backup dancers as the dance we are performing right now is being choreographed by them and our they are our new makeup artists except Y/n but she is our hairstyle and clothes stylist. Well, I am wondering why she is not our makeup artist. Well, unfortunately I can't ask her that right now. Anyway we are starting with our warm up right now.

(NAMJOON POV)

Wow, Mi-Cha is so flexible. Damn, her body that perfect curves, I just want to hold her and...... Ya! what I am thinking? concentrate namjoon concentrate.

(DO-YUN POV)

After we were done there was a short break. That's when a girl came up to me and she said that Hi! you are new here right? My name is Bang Yu-Joon, nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too Miss Yu-Joon I said. Well what is your age?, she asked. 22, I replied. Oh! same as me so can we be friends?. Sure! I said

(AUTHOR POV)

Now as it was break time and now they need to start there plan 

Viewers- But we don't know what there plan is

Author- I know, I know chill Ari and others will explain slowly 

Viewers- Okay!

Author- Okay, now back to the story

(ARI POV)

For others it was a break time but for us it wasn't as we need to start the plan so the first thing we need to do is that we need to first explore the whole company but as I was going to get up and tell others to join I saw Do-Yun is talking with someone and as I assumed she made a new friend, Do-Yun is always like this she can make friends really quickly that's why I let her be and the rest of us went.

(Y/N POV)

First, we went to manager's office to small greet and meet you know!

(TEAM DARK AND MANAGER CONVERSATION)

Team dark- (Knock) (Knock)

Manager- Who is there

Y/N- It's me Y/n sir

Manager- Okay! come in. (confused)

Team Dark- (Enters)

Manager- Why are you guys here? any problem?

Y/N- No, we just wanted the map of this company. (Cold)

Manger- Map?

Ji-Ho- Actually, first we want to explore the building and as this building have a plenty of floors, we want something that will give us directions, so we won't get lost

Manager- Oh okay, here let me see just a minute

Manager- I think it is is in Bang PD's office. Wait I will go there take it and speedily come back.

Y/N- No need of that we will go ourselves and take it from Mr. Bang PD sir

Manager- But what if someone sees you guys

Y/N- You don't need to worry about that. Just tell us were is the office.

Manager- Just go straight and at the end there is the office of Bang PD.

Y/N- Just tell Mr. Bang PD that we are coming and keep the map ready.

(BEFORE MANAGER COULD SAY SOMETHING THEY WALKED OUT OF MANAGER OFFICE)

Y/N- Mi-Cha and Mi-Hi go and bring water for everyone it is in makeup room.

J Mi-Cha and Mi-Hi- Okay!

Y/N- Bora and Ji-Ho go and bring tissues it is down in dressing room.

Both- Okay!

Y/N- Ari, see this is the office of Mr. Bang PD let's go

Ari- Yes, let's go

(Author Pov)

Hello viewers, I know I have updated this part really late actually my tution's pre-preliums were going on and then my final exam is also there now that's why there will be slow updates I am sorry. Anyway, now you guys must be wondering that why did Y/N send them to bring water and tissue then you will get to know it really quickly till then stay tuned! and pls wish me best of luck in comments pls!

Author- Saranghae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 5.4K 41
Y/N's fresh start at a new job takes an unexpected twist when she finds herself working for the rude boss, Jung Hoseok. As time passes, their relatio...
4.4K 128 12
Mr. Burns was Smithers boss who was in charge of Springefields power plant.Mr. Burns got invited to a party by Homer Simson. That night was the best...
382K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
15.9K 576 19
Joo Ree-Ha has been considered strange ever since she was a little girl. She spends a lot of time alone. She is interested in things no one else is...