π˜“π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘭𝘦 π˜”π˜°π˜³π˜’π˜­π˜¦π˜΄

By AnnaMoon138

Having known no kindness in her life, fear and abuse were the only things she has ever known. One accidental... More

Characters' aesthetics.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

38.

14.7K 263 90
By AnnaMoon138

Genevieve's P.O.V.

I dashed to Aresie, Winnie and Mattie happily, giggling as they squeezed me tightly once I was in their arms, cuddled up against their very strong, muscled physics. 

"Salut, petit lapin. Comment s'est passé le cours de piano?"- said Aresie with a smile as I smooched their cheeks, hugging them tightly. (Hi, little bunny. How was the piano class?)

"C'était extrêmement intéressant et agréable. Mme Gerden m'a donné une étoile autocollante pour avoir fait de si grands progrès!"- I chirped happily, showing them my sticker. (It was exceedingly interesting and nice. Mrs Gerden gave me a star sticker for making such big progress!)

"C'est incroyable, petit ange. Nous sommes tellement fiers de toi."- said Mattie with a bright smile that i eagerly returned. (That's incredible, little angel. We are so-so proud of you.) 

Winnie took my little backpack and we went to the car, chatting merrily and laughing.

It's been 4 months. 

4 months of very huge changes for all of us. 

Papa and my big, cute, cuddly brothers had a little trip to California 2 days after the day we ate sushi for lunch and mamie took me to her pretty office and when they came back, everything began changing for very best.

First of all, Biscuit has a little brother Toffee! They are my best buddies. Papa surprised me with a sweet little puppy on St. Valentine's Day and took mamie on a date that evening. In addition to that, I met my godparents Valencia and Stefan, therefore, now I know all members of my sweet family.

I am slowly working on myself and in those 4 months I got better immensely: Mattie said I no longer need to take some pills and I stopped going to hospital for little check ups. I also have much better sleep! I am much more comfortable with loud noises and piano classes help me to settle with that fear. Besides this, I am okay with sleeping without any light. Papa and mamie are very happy about my progress and it makes me want to work more on myself. 

The most enormous, yet the most delightful change was us moving to Paris - my homie-home. 

I don't really know why we did so, but I am very glad about it. We have the prettiest home here and I feel cosy here, much cosier than in London. France is more of my type of environment and I get to speak French much more, which cannot not make me happy. Though, we do practise English in our household for practise. 

Today is April 18th, Friday and we plan to have a big family dinner, which I am going to make with my brothers! 

All of us have cosy, homemade family dinner on Friday - one when we just wear pjs, eat delicious food, chat, laugh, then watch movies and cuddle, play games and take our puppies on a walk around our very beautiful neightbourhood. 

Today we want to surprise mummy and daddy with the dinner. They don't know that when they come home from work, they will be greeted with the pretties dinner ever.

We arrived home merrily in just some 10 minutes and Biscuit dashed to us, along with Toffee, and we squeezed them as they licked our cheeks and hands, wiggling their tails cutely. Once we changed in loungewear, we eagerly washed our hands before unpacking the groceries, which they purchased while I had my piano class. 

"Qu'allons-nous faire?"- I wondered, washing tomatoes, like Winnie asked. (What are we going to make?)

"Pâtes bolognaises et churros, petit."- replied with a smile Mattie, kissing the top of my head, and I grinned happily, loving the dishes immensely. (Pasta Bolognese and churros, little one.)

I washed all vegetables, helped Aresie to make dough for pasta, gave Mattie a hand with dough for churros and made chocolate dipping with Winnie, all while we played around and danced around the kitchen, ending up with a flour fight. 

"Je t'ai eu!"- I giggled, leaving my handprints on Aresie's cheeks, and all of us laughed. (Je t'ai eu!)

"On ferait mieux de ranger avant que maman et papa ne rentrent."- chuckled Winnie as we nodded amusedly, having made a bit of too much mess, but mamie and papa never mind such things and never-never ever-ever scold us. (We better tidy up before mum and dad come home.)

I helped my big brothers to tidy up and load the dish washer, all of us moving onto setting the table. 

"Quand momie et papa seront à la maison?"- I asked cheerfully, putting dinnerware like mummy showed me once. (Quand maman et papa seront à la maison ?)

"Dans 10 minutes, petit chocolat."- replied Aresie with a smile, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. (In 10 minutes, little chocolate.)

When we arranged the table, I snuggled into Mattie as he cuddled me, rocking me gently. I played with his very curly, dark blonde hair, sighing contentedly as he rubbed my back. 

Matthew's P.O.V.

Ares, Winston, papa and I ruined the moron, who hurt Vivi, there is nothing of him, his life, his belongings and not even a trace of his existence. As soon as that bastard vanished from the world, we got our tranquility.

Serenity at last. 

No mess, no shit, no problems, no danger, no worries.

Just my siblings, our parents, our pups and I in home of our dreams in amazing city, peaceful and happy with no luggage on our shoulders. 

Now everything is doomed for nothing, expect joy, love, family trips, fun holidays and precious moments. 

Unbelievably in time, in exactly 10 minutes, familiar black Range Rover parked in front of the house and we eagerly dashed outside, but my brothers and I idled for a bit as we saw mum's and papa's watery eyes as they squeezed Vivi, kissing her cheeks. 

"Tout va bien, ne t'inquiète pas."- assured papa, hugging us as we squeezed him affectionately, soon hugging mama, but much gentler. (Everything is alright, don't worry.)

"Les yeux larmoyants disent le contraire."- argued Winston out of worry, none of us being ready for any shit to happen. (Teary eyes say otherwise.) 

"We are alright, treasures, we promise. Everything is very well, better than we can possibly explain."- assured lovingly mama with a smile, scooping Vivi in her arms. 

We nodded, letting it slide, and lead our parents inside, looking forward to surprising them with something very nice and relaxing. 

Pierre's P.O.V.

Everything was marvellous - successful day at work for me and my stunning wife, who made all my possible and impossible dreams come true - and fucking hell, the evening got even better once our children surprised us with truly astonishing dinner.

Incredibly looking pasta Bolognese is definitely done in a way my wife showed our boys and there is no better way for it because their close-knit bond is all I could ever ask for.

Perfect churros are something our little daughter grew fond of lately, sharing the love for it with her brothers. Chocolate dipping smells better than words can describe. 

All of us laughed wholeheartedly when Biscuit and Toffee eagerly dashed to us after munching down dinner of their own. 

"Why are you crying, mummy?"- murmured with teary eyes Vivi as I smiled, hugging Elizabeth lovingly, kissing away her tears. 

"I am just very happy, my princess."- said my love, scooping our baby in her dainty arms. 

"Smile suits you much better."- spoke softly Genevieve, hugging her mum, melting me more than I already was, giving me the most indescribable sensations. 

Fuck, I am the happiest. 

I am the happiest man in the world. 

"Tout va bien, mon petit papillon."- I soothed our daughter, kissing her small cheeks. (Everything is alright, my little butterfly.)

Once everyone calmed down, we had the most wonderful dinner full of heart melting, wholesome chatter and laughter, having pure bliss as a family - one close-knit, beautiful family. 

Genevieve's P.O.V.

"Let's play a game, trésors."- said mummy and I eagerly nodded, just like my big brothers. 

"You have to find 2 thing: pair of soft tiny somethings and a little square thing."- named papa, surpassing us with fun, though a bit unexpected game. 

"Deal."- I chirped excitedly, loving when we play such games: yesterday I played it with mamie and I found a huge lollipop. 

Aresie searched the living room, Mattie cover lounge, Winnie took over the entryway and I checked the library, soon leaving it because there was nothing to find.

I peeked in papa's huge study and began looking there, beginning with all shelves, drawers, coffee table and I even checked under a little rug near the leather sofa. I stumbled to his desk, giggling when Toffee and Biscuit rubbed against me. 

"Salut."- I said with a smile, pecking their noses gently. 

I cuddled my puppies lovingly for a while, being distracted by their cuteness, but got back to my task soon enough. 

My small hands opened the first drawer and I glanced inside, finding a picture of something that I didn't quiet understand, but it is little, so maybe, that's what we need. 

I took the picture and dashed to mama and papa, just in time for my big brothers to rush to us with very cute, very tiny, very soft teddy-bear shoes. 

"They are so pretty."- I said with a bright smile, giving Mattie my picture, taking shoes from him in return. 

While I admired beautiful, miniature shoes, my brothers' examined the picture until in mere second they smiled exceedingly, beyond, super happily and squeezed our parents. 

"Are you for real?"- asked Aresie joyfully as papa hugged me tightly, sitting me on his lap. 

"Oui."- whispered shakily mummy, crying, as the most dazzling smile adorned her pretty face. 

"Tu vas avoir un petit frère."- said papa with a bright smile and teary eyes and I grinned vividly, squeezing my perfect family tightly. (You are going to have a little brother.) 

"Je suis enceinte, nos trésors. Notre famille va accueillir un petit garçon en octobre."- said mamie delightedly, gently laying my tiny hand on her belly, which feels much different and looks like a beautiful, adorable, tiny bump. (I am pregnant, our treasures. Our family is going to welcome a little boy in October.)

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I am 13 weeks pregnant - my 3rd month. 

I couldn't believe it when I got positive test results at my doctor's appointment, I couldn't believe when doctor said that I am expecting a boy, I couldn't believe the joy my husband granted me once I told him that I expecting our baby. 

This is sudden, unexpected, but God, I am overjoyed, my happiness is so heavenly and indescribable. This is all I could possibly ask of, I am bearing a child from the love of my life, and beyond positive reaction from our sons and daughter makes this even more flawless. 

"This is so amazing."- murmured in thrill Matthew, him and his brothers smiling so-so brightly as I smiled through tears that only intensified.

"I am going to be a big sister!"- chirped contentedly Genevieve, rubbing my bump tenderly, hugging me securely.

"You are, mon petit ange."- confirmed my husband through tears of his own, wrapping us in his muscular arms, kissing me tenderly. 

We hugged our children, soaking up in tears of joy and pure bliss of what's in store for us. 

Winston's P.O.V.

This is fucking awesome!

Holy shit! 

This is incredible!

A tiny baby bro - this is surreal and so, so, so delightful. 

"This is perfect, mama, papa."- we said genuinely, fucking loving the news, and smiled through tears of our own, seeing them cry more. 

Vivi sobbed with us and we just relished in the news, unable to have enough of the news that is so...Wow. 

A little baby brother to protect, pamper, spoil, help, play with and teach everything we know - that is so-so cute. 

Ares's P.O.V.

Big brother for the 4th time - fuck oui, sign me up!

There is no better news and the timing is flawless: it is just us and serenity of our family. Mama and papa deserve this, we are clearly too hyper to utter anything and our emotions are on a scale of now clearly hormonal, extra sensitive, extra cute mama. 

"I bet he will be our look-alike."- I said with a chuckle as Vivi soaked my tears up with a tissue, needing that not less than I do.

My brothers and I are exact copies of papa. Genevieve is a female version of our our papa. Chances of our tiny baby bro being any different are close to zero.

"I truly hope so."- spoke mama genuinely with a beautiful smile, gently wiping away her tears with a tissue. 

Pierre's P.O.V.

This is the life I have always strived for.

Perfect children, loving wife, who is excepting our little boy, stunning home of our own, lively and loyal pups by our side and live of our wildest fantasies in a gorgeous city. 

When I have my family, I have everything. My family is my forever and what we have ahead of is a beautiful, exquisite adventure that will only keep getting better. 

All those little moments make up our biggest memories, tonight being one of them. 

~The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.5K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
1.6M 44.2K 42
Ι¬hey were violently in love with her, but she was oblivious True friends were hard to obtain in the world of the rich and powerful so the elites stay...
280K 9.1K 27
//Highest rankings: #3 in brother// #1 in Kind// #4 in Alone// Crystal i...
1.7M 42.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...