Picture This! (TMNT x reader)

By QillMhi

Compilation of imagines/scenarios of your favorite TMNT! I do 2003, 2012, Bayverse and mostly ROTTMNT because... More

ROT!πŸ’™πŸ’||Leo's Favorite Spot
ROT!🧑🐒||Mikey's Special
ROT!πŸ€πŸ’||Headcanon!
2012!πŸ’œπŸ’||I Love Being a Turtle!
ROT!πŸ’œπŸ’||Bathed in Purple
ROT!🧑🐒||Cheery Boy
🌏🦚||Jennika?
2003!❀🐒||Addicted
2012!πŸ’œπŸ’||Enter: New Rival!
2012!πŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ’||Tuning
2012!πŸ’™πŸ’||Regrets
ROT!πŸ’™πŸ’||Pizza Burger?
πŸ’œπŸ’||Donnie having a crush on you HC's
2003!❀/🧑🐒||The Boys Reacting to You Having a Cruch on them HCs
2012!πŸ’™πŸ’||Let Me Hear You
2012!πŸ’œπŸ’||Enter: New Interest
2012!πŸ’œπŸ’||Enter: New Friend!
2012!🧑🐒||My Daddy's got a gun!
2012!πŸ’œπŸ’||Psst... I think he's gay
2012!πŸ’œπŸ’||Just a headcannon

2003!πŸ’™/πŸ’œπŸ’||The Boys Reacting to You Having a Cruch on them HCs

941 15 36
By QillMhi

Leonardo💙🐢

-It happened during a game of a drunk version of Truth or Dare.

-The turtles are 21, and Splinter finally let the boys go loose.

-Which in turn lead to Casey bringing in the Big boys' drink.

-As the eldest and most responsible brother, he has a reputation of a strong foundation to uphold.

-To be tough, reliable, sensitive and level headed at all times.

-But today he decided to relax a bit and had himself a few shots.

-It didn't taste as good as he expected. But it does have a somewhat pleasant burn that goes down his throat. Soon he had gotten pretty tipsy.

-Not as much as the rest of you dumbasses though.

-So far, Casey had his shoe tied on his head, Donnie was passed out drunk, April was out in the kitchen trying to get herself sober, while you were forced to chug down a whole shot glass of vinegar, and finally: Mikey and Raph had both ends of their masks braided together.

-Leo was sober enough to not choose dare. Sure he had to admit some embarrassing stuff but at least he was fine.

-"Aight! (Y/n)... truth orrrr.... truth..?" Mikey slurred.

-Raph took a shot "You idiot that's the same thing!"

-"Bruh. Tough choice." You giggled like a mad hatter. "I'd say... truth!"

-"Ooohhhh I've been waiting for this!" Casey rubbed his hands together with an evil grin.

-Fuck. You didn't like that look.

-Mikey's eyes sparkled mischievously. "Oh this sounds like its about to get juicy!" He giggled drunkly.

-"Ehem, ehem!" Casey cleared his throat as if he was about to give an important speech "Tell me (Y/n)." He leaned closer "If you could fuck anyone here, who would it be?" He asked in the most cocky expression a human can ever muster.

-Leo shot Casey a horrified look. He did not just ask that!

-Mikey and Raph hooted. They were caught off guard by the question, but too drunk to care.

-Leo opened his mouth to stop the game but you cut him off.

-"Hmmmm.... I'd say...." You hummed "Leo."

-Said leader did a double take. Did you just....?

-Okay, he had to admit that you were a bit of a looker. He isn't going to lie about that.

-Not that he's one to judge but he didn't think you saw him attractive in that way.

-It was... honestly very flattering.

-Casey raised an eyebrow "Leo?"

-"Definetly, Leo yes." You nodded as if it was a normal conversation. "I'd totally fuck Leo."

-Leo let out a choked gasp.

-Raph snorted "Why Leo though? He's too stuck up!" Leo looked at Raph, incredibly offended.

-"Nah man!" You dismissed Raph with a wave and leaned forward with a serious look on your face "Leo got that Daddy Dom vibes ya know?" You squinted your eyes like that 'aliens guy meme'.

-Daddy what?!

-"He is bossy, I agree." Mikey had taken on a broken noble British accent for some reason "I do presume he would act as such in the bedroom~?"

-"Oh my gawd!!" Casey was basically dying.

-The eldest brother's jaw dropped.

-Excuse me?! He's right there!!

-You continued "He's probably into some Bondage kink too." You said "If he isn't, he'd be strong enough to hold me down with those delicious muscles~!" You licked your lips.

-"THATS ENOUGH!!" Leo shot up, with his face glowing bright red and started talking all the bottles from the table "YOU ALL HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK!! TIME TO GO SLEEP!!" Leo obnoxiously yelled, drowning out the disappointed groans and protests.

-Casey ended up staying over, while Leo, Master Splinter and April had to take care of five idiots.

-The discussion of the contents of that night were never brought up again.

-Mostly because none of you remembered shit.

-But Leo does.

-He doesn't ask you if you remember what you said. He didn't wanna ruin any of your friendships.

-But sometimes he thinks back to that time and couldn't help but feel flustered.

-He definitely checks himself out in the mirror before coming out of his room from then on.

Donatello💜🐢

-Do you know where there are some instances where you just gotta 'set the mood'?

-For example: intercourse requires some form of foreplay to prepare both parties before they continue. Or first impressions require certain untold rules to ensure a decent platform when starting friendships.

-Unfortunately, you aren't very aware of it.

-You were a new addition to their little group. A fellow night rider vigilante of Casey and Raphael.

-After going on a group of Foot ninjas to save the hot headed turtle, you earned Leo's respect. Raph told everyone about it and led to him introducing you to the whole fam.

-"Goddamn Raphie! Who's the cutie with the duffie?"

-But still, this was the first time he got to meet you.

-A duffie?

-"Uh... H-Hello?" It was more of a question than a greeting.

-He looked around at what could be considered a "duffie". That was until he noticed his dufflebag.

-What a minute...

-He flusteredly pointed at himself "M-M-Me?!" Damn stuttering!

-"You got it hot stuff." You winked.

-Donatello shrieked and hid his face and avoided you for the rest of the night.

-As someone who spent their entire life living in solidarity, he isn't used to getting such straightforward compliments.

-If its not obvious yet, you're the incredibly bold type of person, not even having any sort of filter.

-Which is why you're Raph's new bestfriend.

-And being his brother's new bestfriend means you get to hang around in the lair.

-Lots of cat calling.

-"My Donnie-bunny~! I'm here!"

-He couldn't handle being flustered around you so he spent a lot of time hiding away in his lab.

-He would busy himself by working very loudly to drown out you laughing in the background.

-Lots and lots of teasing.

-One time he caught you staring, but instead of looking away like a normal person, you blew him a kiss.

-Absolutely shameless!

-He ran and locked himself in the lab while crumbled into a blushing mess on the floor.

-His brothers are enjoying this whole shit show.

-There was also this one time you manage to trap him against the wall.

-Boi was pretty short and you were pretty tall so it was easy to get a clear view of this blushing panicky mess of a genius.

-"You're not going anywhere this time~" you purred seductively.

-His brain was having a meltdown.

-"I-I-I uh.....!"

-He passes out.

-He somewhat got used to it after a while and started to come out a bit more and talk to you during missions, though he can't look you in the eye.

-He still tends to scoot away from you but stays within your peripheral vision.

-That or he unsuccessfully hides behind a pillar.

-"Donnie! You cannot hide that fine ass from me!" You laughed like an evil villain when you spotted him hiding from you.

-He panics "N-No? I'm just c-checking if this are i-is clean!"

-It was infuriating how easily you can make him lose his cool.

-That doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy your pampering.

-Bringing him items from your uncle's workshop for him to use.

-"Wow! It's still in great condition!" Donnie looked up at you with that adorable smile of his "How can I repay you?"

-You thought about it for a bit and snapped your fingers with a wink "A date would suffice~" You suggested, wiggling your eyebrows.

-Cue embarrassed screeching.

-"S-Stop! I hate it when you do that!"

-Look at his fucking face. He's definitely trying to suppress a smile.

-"Awe~! Are you blushing?"

-"N-No!"

-"Awww you're so cute Donnie~!"

-"S-Stop it please!"

'Is the type of guy that jolts to the roof when you hug him from behind.

-Don't do that when he's working tho.

-He's not really the type that knows how to deal with someone who's got a crush on him.

-Sometimes he feels really bad by not really giving a response to your affections and rude for running away so he would would often make some trinkets for you.

-You often call them as Donnie's 'Declarations of love~!'.

-And oddly enough... he doesn't correct you on that.

-That olive green face of his turning into a burning red hue and squirming around the corner while mumbling excuses was just absolutely adorable!

-You simply couldn't get enough!

-And frankly? He is kind of enjoying your attention too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 305 35
🚫 !TCEST SUPPORTERS/18+/PROSHIPPERS DNI! 🚫 ●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~● β—† Κ³α΅‰α΅ α΅˜α΅‰Λ’α΅—Λ’οΉ• |closed| β—† β˜†___________________________________________...
68.1K 1.1K 74
A collection of Oneshots/scenarios of various TMNT iterations as readers request and my brain poofs out stuff
220 18 9
so this will have both rottmnt and tmnt 2012, but this has rise donnie is gonna be the main focus. So his brothers (besides Leo, he was against it bu...
8K 87 15
Oneshots of Bayverse TMNT because they don't get enough love. Indicator for main turtle or character(s); Leo- πŸ’™ Raph- ❀️ Donnie- πŸ’œ Mikey- 🧑 other...