What Are You Waiting For

Galing kay lindsayk2503

When Jennifer jareau and spencer reid realize they have feelings for each other how will their team react? Ho... Higit pa

Chapter 1 Feelings
Henry
Why Me?
The Redo Date
I Like Like You
Jeid and Morcia!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!
Emily
Emily Part 2
Goodbye
What Now?
Loved or Loves?
I Do
A Woman Like You
Freezie Time!
New Member To The Family
Get out
Forever
Go get her
Pinkie Promise
Surprise
Found her
I love you both
Shoe problems
Hello Old Pal
Spencer Was Enough
Everything
Please
More bad knews
NG4 R6I
The one and only...
I love you
Reid
I love you my baby star
Smoke In The Rain

The Date The Date

4K 67 17
Galing kay lindsayk2503

Chapter 2

JJ's POV
*the next morning*
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groggily grab it off of my bed side table and look at the caller id. It read 'Spence' with little hearts around it. I catch myself smiling. I quickly answer it, "Hey spence." "Oh...uh...umm... Hey JJ," he says shyly. "I was...uh.... Wonder..wondering if you uh.... Wanted to umm... Go to dinner with...umm..uh..me tonight?"
I chuckle a little and shortly respond with a yes.
"Oh wow! Ok is six alright?"
"Yeah that sounds great! Ill see you later then!" I say and hang up.
'Oh my god! Did spencer Reid just ask me out?!' I think to myself.
"Mommy?"
"Yeah Henry?"
"Why did uncle spency call?" Henry asks.
"He wanted to know if I wanted to go to dinner tonight!" I respond to the little blonde boy that is now cuddled up in my shoulder.
"Can I come?!" He asks excitedly.
"No hunny. It's just gonna be me and Uncle Spence tonight! Maybe another time!"
"Alwight." He says with a pout and runs off to play with his toys.

Reid's POV
"Oh wow! Ok is six alright?" I ask with a hopeful tone in my voice.
"Yeah that sounds great!Ill see you later then," she responds with what I think is a hint of excitement in her voice.
I quickly end the call before she can change her mind. Wow I'm actually going on a date with Jennifer Jareau!
I quickly all up Morgan and tell him the news!
"So you do have the hots for JJ!" He says.
"I guess I do!"
"Please tell me that your not going to wear one of your dorky cartigans and cackys!"
"Well that's all I have in my wardrobe," I state simply.
"Ok then I'm coming over with some of my clothes and you can pick," he says and I know there's no point in fighting with him.
"Fine but be quick! It's 12:30 now and our date is at six!"
"Calm down! Don't get your cartigan in a bunch! Ill be there in 15 minutes." He says and hangs up.
"Oh god this is going to be quite the night!" I mumble to myself.
*15 minutes later*
I was in the middle of reading my book when the doorbell rings. I get up off of the couch and walk over to the door. I open it and there is Morgan with the biggest grin you could imagine!
"Alright pretty boy lets get you ready for pretty girl! I brought 5 outfits and, yes, you have to pick one of them!" He states with a smile.
"Fine," I mumble.
We walk into my room and he lays out the five outfits. The first one is quite simple, a dark navy blue T-Shirt with black jeans and a grey wrist band. The second one is basically the same but a dark purple long sleeve shirt with black jeans. The third one is just rediculous! It's grey Campus Crew track pants and a black hoodie that has "Boston Bruins"! I just glare at him while he starts laughing histairically! I continue onto the forth and fith outfits which are practically the same as the first outfit. I was about to pick when my phone started to ring. I look at the caller id. It was JJ. Uh oh, I think to myself
I quickly pick it up and walk out of the room.
"Hey JJ."
"Oh hey spence," she says with a little sadness in her voice.
"What's a matter J?" I ask starting to think the worst.

What she says next breaks my heart.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

255K 7.6K 87
You bring something special to the BAU team, specializing in spirits and people's energies. You use your abilities to help others get justice for the...
43.6K 818 18
Disclaimer!!! This is a Fanfiction based on the hit TV series Criminal minds. I do not own the characters featured in the show or anything to do with...
122K 2.7K 19
After joining the BAU and becoming close friends with JJ, Y/N finds herself falling for her closest and best friend, all while trying to deal with a...
96.2K 1.8K 22
When Y/N joins the BAU, she gets along with everyone... Everyone except resident genius Spencer Reid, that is. The tension is obvious, the rest of th...