*+:。.。I would do anything for...

By Whyarentyousoda

Sundrop/Moondrop x gn reader! ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*"I would do anything for you (Y/N)!"˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* I am just ha... More

(1)Meeting the sun man
(2)KISS ATTACK!
(3)Nice talks and drawings
(4) So tired
(5) Sundrop?
a/n
another a/n
(6)Talking with Moon
(7) Favorite animatronic
(8) Gift from Sundrop
(9) Dogs and Cats :D
(10) I love you :)
(11) Upgraded
(12) Playing family
(13) Talk of events
(14) A little jealous
(15) The Dj and sleeping troubles
(16) Arguments
(17) Cruel joke
(18) Surprise🎉
(19) Panic attack
(20) Reward
(21) New body
(22) Help from Freddy
(23) An explanation
(24) Finally
(25) Missed you
(26) Feels different
(27) I love you mom
(28) who ordered it?
(29) Alone
(30) Rose
(31) Strange feelings
(32)ENDING ONE(32)
(32) ENDING TWO (32)
story ideas
All Mine

Valentines special!

2.8K 81 63
By Whyarentyousoda

(It's not as long as I had hoped but I didn't have as much time to write it, either way I hope you enjoy! This is not included in the main storyline but some mentions of it may be included in the story so it's up to you if you read this or not!)

I get to work on valentines day! Of course if I wasn't working with my boyfriends I wouldn't be as happy with that but it's fine. I have been looking forward to this for a while. I already picked my outfit out and everything. It being red to match the theme of the day.

The gifts I made for Sun and Moon are perfect, I'm almost positive they will love them. I made them both cards, which I know is kinda wanna cheesy but I can't help it! I know they will like the cards but that isn't it, I had spent a few nights making paper roses out of yellow red and blue papers, each flower had little notes written on them, that was for Sun, and for Moon, I made something similar, but I kept the papers heart shaped and had put them in a empty chocolate box that was heart shaped. It took me forever finding one that didn't have chocolate listed on it so I could still actually use the box, but it's worth it for Moon.

I decided to get there a bit early wanting to see my two lovers as long as possible for the day. I get there quite awhile before the kids start to come in so we'll have time together.

Pushing down the nerves of them not liking the gifts I get out of my car and head into the pizza plex with the gifts in hand. Looking around the pizza plex there was small differences, heart decorations and some valentines themed merch but no super huge changes. As I get to the daycare which isn't a long walk at all I see hearts and small things on the door, just from this I can tell the daycare is more decorated then the rest of the plex.

I push open the doors to see almost the whole area decked out in decorations. They even managed to get them on the ceiling with little hearts hanging down.

I am so lucky for these two. I can't help but smile as I make my way down the slide and into the ballpit as usual. Not long after I am pulled over to the two animatronics.

"(Y/n)!" The two shout as pull me out of the ballpit. I get the opportunity to set down my stuff before they pull my attention back to them.

"Do you like my outfit?" Sun asks while pulling away before striking a pose. His clothes were mostly the same, the colors were just red and pink instead of yellow and red.

"Yes! You look amazing," I say stepping over to him before pulling him into a kiss. I feel him smile into the kiss as his arms wrapped around me. He always feels so warm, and perfect I just love him to much. After a minute or so I pull away for air leaving Sundrop a smiling mess as I turn towards Moon, "you look amazing too Moony," I say leaving Sun's grip and moving into Moon's, giving him a kiss as well. I pull away from the him after a minute, leaving him a flustered mess.

"Sunflower," Sun says pulling my attention to him as I let go of Moon. "I was wondering ifyou'dbemyvalentine?" Sun continues, speeding up his words. I thought he spoke quickly as is but damn.

"I'm sorry Sun could you repeat?" I request, knowing fully well what he had said. Having to deal with kids and the two animatronics has made me pretty good at being able to understand rushed speech. But I want to hear it again, I know I'm mean but it's cute, he's to cute not to tease.

He fiddles with his fingers for a moment nervously, "would you be my valentine?" He asks, his voice shaky and quiet as thought he's nervous I'd say no. But how could I possibly say no to him?

"Of course! I was actually planning on asking the both of you," I answer, I instantly see their smiles perk up. "But I haven't asked Moon yet, and he hasn't, sooo," I give Sun a smile before turning to Moon, "Moon, would you like to be my valentine?"

"Yes!" He quickly says, jumping with excitement before quickly calming himself down, "I mean, sure that'd be nice," he says, trying to seem calm.

"You are allowed to show your excitement, I love seeing you two happy," I say trying hot reassure him that he doesn't have to seem 'cool'. "Oh I almost forgot! I made these for you guys," I say making my way over to the gifts I had left on the floor. I pick them up handing them to the animatronics. "There are little notes on you inside of each rose and fake chocolate heart, I hope you guys like them."

Sun takes the gift, instantly sitting down and unfolding the roses to see the messages. Moon takes the gift more gently, sitting down as well. He unfolds the notes and reads them, being more careful about it then Sun, making sure to fold them back exactly how they were once he had read them.

Since the two are sitting down I decide to sit down as well, watching them open the small notes. Sun's expression changing rapidly, showing only good emotions as he reads them while Moon's reactions are more subtle but still being shown, mainly through small smiles and small noises.

These two mean so much to me, I'm so glad I have them with me, that they agreed to be mine. I continue to watch them until we hear a kid enter the daycare, then another and another. My guess is that parents want alone time so more are leaving their kids here today, which is fine, it is my job to take care of them no matter how much I wish my job was to just watch the animatronics.

Sun and Moon quickly get up from their spots with the gifts, "I'll put this in mine and Sun's room, I'll be right back," Moon says.

"Take mine too!" Sun requests, handing Moon the fake flowers. Moon takes it from his other half and makes his way to their room while me and Sun greet the kids.

The day goes pretty normal, besides the larger amount of kids and not being able to hang out with Sun and Moon as much. But again it's fine its to be expected, since it is a job. But now it's nap time for the kids and it should be quieter and give me an opportunity to hang out with the two for a bit. We get all the kids on their mats and make sure they are sleeping before we move to our usual spot for nap time.

I sit down with a sigh, feeling exhausted, "god this is so much work," I complain leaning against Moon as he sits down. I feel his arm wrap around me as be runs a hand through my hear.

"I'm sorry starlight, we'll be able to hang out after hours if you want," Moon says as Sun sits down next to us.

"I always want to, and I don't have plans tonight so I can stay over if you want," I respond to the offer.

"Yes! Stay please!" Sun instantly answers.

"Sun always gets sad and complains when you aren't here," Moon chuckles.

"So do you! He always stays in the corner and just waits for you to come back while whining about how he misses you!" Sun says with a huge grin as Moon seems to get flustered looking away.

"Aw Moon that's so cute, I always miss both of you when I have to leave," I say turning Moon to face me giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

The short amount of free time goes by quickly before we have to wake the kids up. Since it's valentines day we gave out candy hearts along with an apple and juice. The kids get to do arts and crafts after that, making valentines day cards for their parents or whoever. Since we were making them I decided to make one for each of the animatronics.

Both Sun and Moon are sitting at different tables as we watch over different kids making sure nothing happens. I smile slightly as I draw Sun on the card writing you are my sunshine on it before adding glitter glue and coloring it since he loves glitter glue. I finish Sun's fairly quick while still putting detail into it before I start on Moon's.

I start to draw Moon before a kid gets my attention, "(y/n)?" She asks quietly seeming nervous.

I give her a reassuring smile and turn my full attention to her, "yes dear?"

"I-i," she takes a small breath before handing me a card, "I made this for you!" She says her eyes closed nervously holding it out.

"Thank you, Lily, that is so sweet of you," I say taking the card from her gently before running a hand on the back of her head giving her a half hug. I let go after a moment to look at the card. The front is absolutely covered in pink and red sparkly heart stickers which is weighing the paper down. I carefully open it and see she had drawn stick figures of us holding hands with some other kids and the words ' thank you for being my best freind' written with a pink marker on the other side of the card.

"This is amazing, I'm keeping it forever," I tell her with a smile. Her eyes lighten up at this and her nervous frown turns into a smile. She goes back to her table which is with Moon. I can see that she's telling him something but I can't hear her but I do see Moon nod in response before looking over to me. I quickly refocused on the card I was making and pretend like I hadn't been watching him.

Arts and crafts continued and the kids slowly started to leave the daycare later then usual, leaving around eight and nine. As Sun walks the last kid to their parent I let out an exhausted sigh before sitting down. "Work lasted so long, but at least I get to stay with you two tonight," I say closing my eyes and laying down from my sitting position.

"Starlight you can't sleep yet," Moon says trying to keep me awake.

"I never thought I'd hear that from you," I say with a chuckle as I open my eyes to look up at him.

"Well tonight is an exception, we have something planned for you," he says leaning over me now.

"And what would that be?" I ask before Sun bursts out of the ballpit.

"Guys I'm back!" He says keeping Moon from answering my question.

"Hey Sunny," I greet him as I sit up again.

"Sunflower get up we have stuff for you!" Sun says impatiently.

I get up only to have Sun grab my hand and pull me into his and Moon's room with Moon following. As Sun finally lets go of my hand I have to take a second to breath from how fast he was going.

"Do you like it?" Sun asks. After a moment I look up to see a huge table with a lot of stuff on it, most of it being food. I step closer and look over the contents of the table. There are a bunch of chocolates, marshmallows, strawberrys, and a bunch of pastries. As for the non food things, there are big Sun and Moon plushies, a sunflower hair clip, star themed jewelry, and a cd.

"Yes! I love it, all of it! What is on the cd though?" I ask hugging Moon before moving to Sun giving him a hug as well.

"We put some songs on it that make us think of you," Moon says with a smile.

"It was Moon's idea," Sun says as I let go of him.

"It's so cute, thank you so much Moon, and you too Sun, I love you both," I say hugging Moon once again not wanting to let go from the sweet gesture, "This is the best valentines day I've ever had."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 11.5K 49
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...
11.4K 298 24
Hello this is the first time I write a story hopefully everything goes smoothly while making this. Sun x Moon ship so if you don't like the ship don'...
3.4K 104 41
(Please do NOT repost my art or use it without my permission, please do NOT send story requests. "Please update" is considered a request.) Follow the...
30.3K 986 10
!!NOT CONTINUEING!! Im sorry to inform everyone that im not gonna be continuing this series due to my writing burn out and me being out of the fnaf f...