ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴅᴏᴏʀs.

By cochorei_

"How does being a Madrigal sound to you?" - [ ✧ ] The Madrigals are known to be a happy, helpful and caring f... More

( ☘︎ )

2.8K 122 311
By cochorei_

It has been a year ever since Casita had broken down into debris and with the family being reconciled once again, they're much more happier, livelier and of course, with Bruno's arrival, they became even more obsessed.

You almost died back at the Casita, you helped Mirabel to save the miracle which got you hurt and that gave the Madrigals a lot of scare so ever since then, they refused to let you do anything.

"Can I please help you today?" You jumped infront of Luisa to stop her from going out of the house.

The woman gave you a smile before leaning down to leave a kiss on your forehead, nose, and cheeks. Her lips stopped infront of yours and she looked like she was hesitating to leave a kiss there too but she decided against it by pulling away.

"You can't do anything, princesa. Just relax and stay inside of Casita." She instructed before holding your hand and gently pulling you aside so she can walk past you, "Just staying inside would help us all, (name), so don't feel burdened because trust me, all of us wanted this."

Her words left some butterflies inside your stomach to flutter, it only got worse when Isabella popped out beside you and grasped your waist with her hands.

"Isa!" You exclaimed, eyes wide before it turned into a scowl directly pointed at the smirking woman infront of you.

Did I forgot to mention that they've been leaving kisses everywhere on your body? Every single one of grandkids would leave a kiss.

May it be in the forehead, in the nose or in the cheeks. It was never on the lips because they're too much of a coward to steal a kiss from you.

They don't care where they'll leave a kiss, as long as they kissed you then it's enough to lift their mood then it will also give them a boost of stamina and adrenaline.

"What's wrong, princesa?" Isabella cooed towards you, her hands caressing your hips gently as her vines slowly wrapped themselves around your legs.

You jumped at the rough feeling of the leaves against your skin and it only made the vines wrapped tighter around your legs as it slowly crept up to your thighs, dangerously close to your pu—

"Isabella, your vines." You hissed out and you turned your head to glare at the woman who only rolled her eyes because of the tone you gave her.

She retreated her vines away from your legs and it made you visibly relax but you tensed up once again when Isabella's hands crept to your stomach, up to your chest.

"Watch your tone, cariño." She whispered in your ear and with her hot breath fanning your skin made you involuntarily shiver against her, "Because I don't like it."

A giggle came from her as she pulled away from your body, "Don't worry. I love you still."

Isabella stepped closer and dipped in, her lips catched yours in a quick yet sultry kiss.

She placed her hand at the back of your head and deepened the kiss even more, her kips with yours molded perfectly with each other and she made sure to nibble on gout lower lip before pulling away with a proud smirk plastered on her face.

"I got your first, too bad for them." She licked her soft lips as reminisce the feeling of yours against her own before laughed loudly as she walked away from your bewildered form.

When the information had finally sink in, your legs collapsed under your weight and your face heated up uncontrollably. You can still feel Isabella's lips against yours which made your heart skip a beat out of excitement and anticipation. 

Excitement because of the new experience and anticipation because of the thought of how will she treat you from now on.

"Tch, I can't believe she kissed you."

You flinched from your position, your eyes widened a little at the fact that someone saw you and her kissing infront of the magical house. You quickly turned your attention to the person behind you and was quite surprised to see the shapeshifter.

He shook his head, seemingly disappointed before he glanced back at you with evident irritation on his face. He pursed his lips and he shifted his weight on his other foot as he kneeled down in front of you.

"Are you okay?" The tone on his voice is flat, void of any emotion as he assisted you back on your footing.

You gave him a nod, still unable to speak because of the shock that Isabella gave you and the shapeshifter infront of you seem to notice this which only made him even more annoyed.

"Did you like it?" Camilo asked, his arms slipping to your waist before pulling you close to his body.

His hot breath fanned against your neck as he buried his face on your shoulder, you can feel his lips leaving kisses on your skin and you can't help but grip his hair on a attempt of pulling him away.

"You didnt push her away but you're pulling me away?" Camilo sounded so hurt as he buried his face further on your shoulder, his arms around your waist only tightened and brought you closer to him. 

"We're infront of Casita, Camil-" You couldn't even finish what you were saying because the shapeshifter had sweep you off your feet and he didn't hesitate to walk back inside of Casita.

He made his way towards the kitchen and he placed you down in the wooden table, luckily there wasn't anyone around but the fact that Camilo wanted to kiss so badly is making tou feel vulnerable.

"We're away from the prying eyes of people so can I claim your lips now?" The male infront of you almost sound like he was pleading.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable so please? Please give me the permission to kiss you." Camilo begged, his hands cupping your cheeks gingerly and he made you stare at his hazel eyes.

He gave you the gaze that someone would give to the person they love. He's staring at you with so much desperation and need as if he have been waiting for a chance to have you this close to him.

"Alright.. Just, please don't do anything rash." You murmured with uncertainty.

Within the blink of an eye he had caught your chin between his thumb and index finger, making you look up at him while leaning his face close to yours. You could feel your heart skip several beats as his irresistible scent filled your nose, his lips hovering above yours.

"Mi amor, I'm not like my cousin who wouldn't ask for your permission." The shapeshifter stated, intentionally dissing Isabella which made you amused.

When your lips part to retort he’s already upon you. The gentle press of his lips against yours got a little rougher, his head tilting to the side. Hot breath pushing against yours his tongue trailing your bottom lip, coaxing you.

Your tongue meets his and the hand on your cheek slips to the back of your neck to hold you in place.

A sharp nip at your bottom lip made you gasp. He seizes the chance to roll his tongue along with yours. The sealed lips holding his groan in from the pleasurable feeling that the kiss were giving him.

You tried to pull his head back to inhale some oxygen but his grip on the back of your neck held you back. Opening your eyes, you caught his hooded gaze, his eyes drawn to your kiss swollen lips, a dangerous twinkle in those hazel beautiful eyes.

Shallow breaths are the only sound between the two of you inside the kitchen and his eyes followed the trail of your tongue when you licked your lips.

Before your tongue slipped back into your mouth his capturing your lips once more. He shifts his head to the side, noses rubbing against one another. 

Camilo's sole focus is on your lips, warm and delicate fingers digging into your waist at his growing desire, he pushes some air out his nose before swiping his tongue along your mouth once more, capturing your lips over and over in frenzy.

You pulled away desperate for breath and a moment to catch your bearings at his unrelenting attention. His lips twitch seeing the darkening of your lips from his attention before dipping his head down, he trails kisses along your jaw down your neck sucking the exposed flesh, the need to mark you is overwhelming his instinct.

A squeak sounded behind your back causing something in the deep recesses of your mind to tell you to stop and pay attention.

Your hand slipped on Camilo's dark and curly hair to pull his away and he only let out a groan before resuming to sucking on your skin but you're white persistent as well so you repeated the tugging on his hair.

"Camilo, stop—" You were cut off by another squeak and this time, the realization had sink into your brain.

You didn't hesitate to push the shapeshifter away from you and you turned your head to look at the kitchen door way, surely enough, the Madrigals grandchildren are standing there.

"Ha, how can you top that, Isa?" Camilo spoke with a hint of mocking tone then you felt his arms wrapped around your waist once again, pulling you close to his body.

Luisa and Mirabel both have an annoyed expression on their faces while Isabella and Dolores held an unamused ones in their faces. All of it are pointed towards the Madrigal behind you.

"I thought we all agreed that we'll share (name)?" Mirabel asked, crossing her arms infront of her chest with a frown etched on her face.

Her statement left you speechless, shock and bewilderment filled your whole being as you comprehend the information that she just dropped, they seem to disregard your presence because they continued on talking.

"Mami said that we'll have to ask for her permission and she gave me one." Camilo retorted back with a sly grin creeping up to his lips before burying his face on your shoulder, "Mind if I tell you how soft her lips are?"

"Camilo!" The female Madrigals yelled out in frustration and annoyance.

Your face bursted with fifty shades of red, flaming hot with embarrassment and shame as you sat there, listening to their bickering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 474 19
╰┈➤ 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒 ━━ ❝Y/N, remember, it's not about not failing. It's about doing your best and knowing that, regardless of the outcome...
106K 2.6K 16
The Manzanares family. A gifted family from Mexico who traveled all the way to Encanto to meet the gifted family they've heard so much about. In th...
375K 10.5K 59
Warning kinda cringe Y/N grew up in the city but as she starts to get older something is a little off. She begins to find herself with unusual abilit...
12.3K 369 16
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...