Her Heart Keeper ✔

By Sunshine_writes_27

《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have... More

Prologue
Characters
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
Families
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 69 ~
~ 70 ~
~ 71 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 78 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Story!!

~ 77 ~

3.5K 266 75
By Sunshine_writes_27

This chapter is dedicated to ChanduSrujana, Siri_5678, vbchenna & PPonPriyaDharshini10. Thank you guys for your support and love.

Hello peeps!!

I'm back with another update.

Happy Valentines Day, guys.

This chapter is unedited and may contain grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

After a few days, Rishi and Sakshi are sitting in their room, looking at Maya's childhood photos. They still can't believe that their little princess is going to be a mother soon.

Just then, Avi and Maya stood at the door. Seeing them busy, they knocked on the door.

Rishi looked at them and said, "Why are you standing there? Come inside."

"What are you guys doing?" Avi asked them.

Sakshi helped Maya sit comfortably on the bed. Maya has entered her eighth month, and she is getting nervous and excited with each passing day.

"Wow, our childhood albums," Maya said, getting excited.

"Ayy, you look soo cute here," Avi said, poking her cheeks.

He can't help but admire the photo where little Maya is playing with the balloons and laughing.

Maya yelled at him, "Don't pull my cheeks, you idiot."

Rishi and Sakshi giggled, looking at their banter.

And here comes our spoiler, Mr. Arjun.

"What's up, guys?" he asked, barging inside.

"Ceiling!" said Avi.

"That's an old joke, Mr. Brother-in-law. Please get updated," he said, lying on the bed, keeping his head in Sakshi's lap.

Avi made a bad face, listening to him.

"You look like a chudail here," said Arjun, teasing Maya.

"And you look like a baby panda," said Maya.

"Ayy, don't you know, I'm born handsome," said Arjun.

"You, and handsome? Did you look at your face in the mirror at any time? You look like a chimpanzee," said Maya.

"Then you are a monkey," said Arjun.

"You are a dinosaur," said Maya.

"You are a lilliput," said Arjun.

Avi got irritated, listening to their banter, and shouted at them, "Argh! Shut up, guys. Don't you get tired of this? Be silent; otherwise, get out of here."

Arjun and Maya pouted, listening to him.

"Anna, look at this picture," Maya said, pointing at baby Avi, who is sitting in front of the cake and gobbling it.

(Imagine him to be baby Avi)

Arjun looked at him mischievously and said, "Foodie baby."

Avi looked away, embarrassed, as he listened to him.

"Kittu, look at this," Sakshi said, pointing at a photo.

(Imagine him to be baby Arjun)

Everyone burst out laughing while looking at the picture. Baby Arjun is eating chocolate ice cream. There is a big tub of ice cream in front of him, and his whole body is messed up.

"I was a toddler then," Arjun said, pouting.

"Even I was a toddler," said Avi.

"All the boys in our family are big foodies," said Rishi.

"And here comes our little chef," Avi said, admiring his wife's childhood photo.

It was a photo of baby Maya, around 5 years old, trying to roll a chapati, and her whole face is covered with floor. Maya and Sakshi smiled, looking at that photo and remembering that day, as Sakshi was the one who captured that photo.

"Aww, this is so cute," Avi said, looking at the photo of Nandu, Rishi, and Maya.

Rishi was lying on his stomach and holding baby Nandu, who was only a few months old, in his arms while Maya was sleeping on his back. Rishi caressed the picture lovingly.

And there was another photo where Maya is holding a paper with "I love you, Daddy" written on it.

And there was another photo where Arpita and Maya were sleeping on either side of new-born Siri.

There was another one where Avi gave a piggyback ride to Sravya.

And in another one, Nandu and Arjun are teaching Vicky how to walk.

There is another photo of four of them. Sakshi is hugging Nandu close to her heart, Rishi is hugging her from the back, and our cute little Maya is sitting on his father's shoulders.

Maya has a sweet smile playing on her lips as she looks at the photo.

They flipped through the pages, reliving the sweet memories of their childhood.

Maya stopped, looking at a photo, and asked her mother, "Amma, whose photo is this?"

Sakshi and Rishi looked at each other and got tensed. Actually, the album has everyone's childhood memories. They totally forgot that it has a few pictures of Abhiram too.

"He is Abhiram, your elder brother," said Avi.

"Abhiram Anna! He looks like Nanna," Maya said, caressing the photo with love. She then looked at her mother and asked, "Amma, what were your feelings when you held him for the first time?"

"He was my first baby, Ammu. You know, when I took him into my arms, I forgot all the pain I had gone through for ten long hours. He was so naughty and wouldn't let me sleep at night. He used to stay awake all night. He used to cry buckets, but when Rishi used to take him in his arms, he used to calm down immediately. He was there with us for three months. Every week, your Anju Maa used to take his photos. That day I didn't know that only these would remain with me," Sakshi said, looking at her elder son's photo with a heavy heart.

Sakshi couldn't control herself, remembering her son, who was killed for no mistake of his, and burst out into tears. Rishi embraced her in his arms. His eyes also brimmed with tears, remembering his elder son.

"I'm sorry, Rishi," said Sakshi.

"There is no mistake of yours, Sakshi. And how many times do I have to tell you not to blame yourself?" said Rishi.

"I couldn't save our Abhi, Rishi," Sakshi said, crying hysterically.

"Shh, he is with his grandparents, getting pampered by them in heaven. It is written in our destiny, and we can't change it. Please, Sakshi, control yourself," Rishi said, kissing her forehead.

They totally forgot about the presence of Avi, Maya, and Arjun. Three of them had tears in their eyes as they looked at them.

"Amma, what do you mean that you couldn't save him?" Maya asked them, bringing them out of their world.

Sakshi and Rishi looked at her wide-eyed. They didn't understand what to say and sat there in a dilemma.

"Umm, nothing, Kanna. By the time the doctors told us about his condition, it was already late," Rishi said, covering up.

But Maya wasn't convinced by his answer.

"Then why is Amma blaming herself?" asked Maya.

Rishi and Sakshi were mentally slapping themselves for bringing this topic in front of her.

"Nothing, kanna. Ayyo, see, it's already lunch time. Come, everyone must be waiting for us," Sakshi said, getting off the bed.

"Amma, I know you guys are hiding something from me. If you don't tell me now, then I'm not going to have my food," Maya said stubbornly.

"Bunny, they are saying, right, there is nothing. Stop being stubborn," Avi said sternly.

"You stay out of it, Avi. I'm talking to my parents. The same parents who forgot about their children for some years, leaving them to bear the pain alone. Now, they have realised their mistakes and are trying hard to mend the relationship. I know everyone makes mistakes. And we should give them another chance when they are repenting for their mistakes. But don't you think I need an explanation? Do you think it is easy for me to forget everything and behave as if nothing has happened in the past? At least, don't I deserve an explanation? Look how happy we were in these photos! We could have created many more if you hadn't ignored us for your career. Is money more important to you than your children, Amma?" Maya said angrily.

"Pumpkin, don't come to conclusions without knowing the truth," Arjun said, controlling his emotions.

Arjun knows that she will regret speaking like that after some time. Avi, Rishi and Sakshi stood still in their places.

Maya gave him a sarcastic smile and said, "Look, who is saying that?"

She is not in a position to understand what she is saying. All these years of waiting, anguish, and sorrow are making her speak harshly. On top of that, her pregnancy hormones are not at all helping the situation. And she would definitely regret it later for speaking like this.

"At least tell her now, Peddamma. All of you have suffered enough. And moreover, she has the right to know everything," said Arjun.

"We can't," said Rishi.

"Why, Mavayya? If Maya and Nandu endured the pain, then both of you have also gone through the same, or perhaps more than them. Losing your first child in front of your own eyes was not easy. And feeling helpless when the person who killed your baby was roaming in front of you without getting punished. Mavayya and Attayya, at least, now clear the misunderstandings between you guys." As soon as Avi said that, Maya gasped, looking at him wide-eyed.

"You don't know right, Maya. Then listen to me carefully. Abhi Bava didn't die normally. He was murdered. And all these years they have been staying away from you and Nandu to protect both of you and us," said Avi.

Maya is about to stumble, but Arjun holds her at the right time. He stood there, supporting his little sister. He knows that she is going to be shaken badly after learning the truth.

With that, Avi told her everything that he knew.

"Just think about their pain, Bunny. I'm not saying that you didn't suffer. Even you went through a lot. I'm not supporting them, Maya. Maybe the path they chose wasn't right, but at that time they might have felt that it was. They lost their first child, Nandu's kidnapping, and Anju Atta's accident; just assume how much they had gone through. I can't compare your and Nandu's pain with theirs. And I'm not forcing you to forgive them because it was you who went through everything. But just for once, think from their place." Before he could say more, Maya fainted in Arjun's arms, making everyone tense.

She felt the earth slip away as she listened to Avi. It was too much for her to take. That's the reason they have been hiding this matter from her.

Avi picked her up in his arms and made her lie down on the bed. Arjun ran out of the room to call Diya.

Diya, Janaki, and Anitha immediately rushed inside the room. Diya started to check on Maya.

Diya started shouting at them as Maya wasn't responding, "Didn't I tell you to keep her away from the stress?"

She composed herself and said, "Anna, pick her up in your arms. We have to take her to the hospital. Arjun, take the car."

Avi picked her up in his arms while Arjun ran down.

************************

Soon they reached the hospital. Diya has already told her assistant to make everything ready. They admitted her to the ICU. Her BP levels went up, and her body turned cold. Maya woke up slowly, but she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.

Diya checked her and did all the tests. She said something to the nurse and went outside. She saw everyone sitting there with tense faces.

"How is she?" Avi asked her.

"She woke up a few minutes ago. But she went into early labour. And we have to go for the caesarean delivery. The baby's position has changed, and it's not possible for a normal delivery," said Diya.

"But there is still time for her due date, right?" asked Avi.

"I know that, as she went into labour too early, the baby may not have had time to turn in preparation for birth yet. So now the baby is in breech position, which means it is positioned with its feet down in the birth canal. We can go for normal delivery, but it's a little risky. So, I suggest a C-section", said Diya. She took a pause and said, "But the decision is yours. Think quickly and complete the formalities. I'll just come now.

With that, Diya moved to her cabin. Janaki looked at the guilty faces of Sakshi and Rishi.

"There is no mistake of yours, Akka and Bava. Stop feeling guilty. She has to know the truth one day or another," said Janaki.

"I should have kept a check on my emotions. I shouldn't have broken down like that," Sakshi said, crying.

She will not forgive herself if something happens to her daughter or grandchild.

"Akka, please control yourself," said Janaki.

"Arjun, tell Diya to go for the C-section. And Yash go with Avinav and complete the formalities," said Anitha.

They nodded their heads and moved from there.

"All of you go back home. It's not good for Taara to stay here for a long time. Arjun, Akka, and Vani Vadina will stay here along with Avi. Moreover, me and Anu will be here only," said Janaki.

Though everyone wanted to stay back, they left as there were kids and elder people back at the home. Vani told everyone to have their lunch after going home. She told them that she would inform them once the surgery was completed.

Rishi stayed back, as he didn't want to leave Sakshi alone. And he can't be at peace until he sees his daughter and grandchild safe.

***********************

Diya made everything ready for the surgery. Though she told everyone to be strong, she was tensed. Taking a deep breath and praying for her favourite "Kannayya" (Lord Krishna) in her mind. She started the surgery.

Avi was pacing in the corridor, tensed. Sakshi and Rishi are praying for God to keep their daughter and their grandchild safe. Anitha sat opposite them, along with Vani. And Janaki was sitting with her sister and brother-in-law.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright," Arjun said, patting Avi's back while Avi gave him a weak smile.

Finally, after an hour, Diya came out of the delivery room with a baby in her arms. She has a smile on her face.

As soon as Avi saw her, he ran towards her.

"Anna, your baby," Diya said, and she handed the baby carefully to Avi. "And it's a boy."

"My little man!" Avi said, kissing his son's forehead.

His eyes brimmed with tears as he held his son in his arms for the first time—his and his Bunny's first child. He is so elated, and he couldn't express it in words. He hugged the baby boy close to his heart while the baby snuggled more into him, making Avi smile in between his tears.

Avi looked at Diya and asked, "Bunny?"

"She is fine, but a little weak. She is sleeping due to sedatives," said Diya.

Everyone let out a sigh, listening to her. They are glad that the mother and the baby are safe.

"He is so cute and little," said Avi.

"He looks like Abhi a little," Vani said, admiring her grandson.

"Yes!" said Janaki.

While Rishi and Sakshi have a sweet smile playing on their lips. They thanked God in their minds for keeping their daughter and grandson safe.

"Anna, we have to keep him under observation for some days, as he is premature and underweight," said Diya.

Avi kissed his little man's forehead and gave him back to Diya with a heavy heart.

"Can I go inside?" Avi asked Diya.

"Sure, Anna, but right now she is asleep. And you can go once we shift her to the room," Diya said, and she went away from there with the baby.

Avi nodded his head in understanding.

Arjun jumped on Avi and said, "Congratulations, Daddy dear."

Everyone chuckled, looking at them. Anitha called home and informed everyone about the baby. She told them not to come there, as she knew after listening to the arrival of the baby they would definitely come.

They sat there,. waiting for the staff to shift Maya into the room. They booked a private room for her and increased the security.

********************

After some time, Avi moved inside the room and saw Maya sleeping peacefully. He kissed her forehead and muttered "I love you, Bunny."

He sat on the stool beside her bed, admiring her. He drifted into sleep, holding her hand.

After some time, Maya opened her eyes and looked at the white walls of the hospital. She placed her hand on her stomach and said, "My baby." She looked around and found the empty crib. She noticed Avi, who was sleeping.

She shook his torso, to which he sat with a jerk.

"What happened, Bunny? Are you fine? Is it hurting anywhere?" asked Avi.

"Baby!" mumbled Maya.

"As he is premature and underweight, he is under observation," said Avi.

"He?" asked Maya.

"Yes!" Avi said happily.

"I want to see him, please, Avi," said Maya.

Avi nodded his head and went outside to call Diya. Diya came inside along with Sakshi, Vani, and Avi.

"How are you feeling, Kanna?" asked Sakshi.

Maya looked at her mother for a minute and said, "Fine, Maa."

Vani and Sakshi went towards Maya. Vani kissed her forehead, while Sakshi patted her head.

"I want to see my baby, Vadina," Maya said, looking at Diya with pleading eyes.

"Okay, but you can't be there for long," said Diya.

Maya nodded her head. Avi picked her up in his arms and took her to the room where their baby was.

Maya looked at her baby, who was sleeping peacefully. She burst into tears, looking at her son, who was looking very fragile. Diya handed him to her. Maya took him carefully into her arms and hugged him close to her heart. He opened his eyes as if he felt his mother. Maya looked at the beautiful brown orbs of her baby, which he inherited from his father.

The baby burst out crying, making Maya look worried. She tried to pacify him, but he wasn't calming down.

"He is hungry, Ammu. You have to feed him," said Diya.

Diya instructed her on how to handle the baby while feeding and moved out, leaving the little family alone for a while.

Avi stood there, admiring his wife and son. After feeding him, Maya and Avi moved back to the room with a heavy heart.

Hi guys!!

Finally, Avi and Maya's little one came into this world. I'm feeling so happy.

Just three more episodes and this book gonna end. I'm going to miss my babies badly 🤧🤧.

Hope you guys have liked the update.

Do suggest a name starting with the letter "A" for our little one.

Keep smiling and take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 3.2K 11
"Can we love three people at the same time?" he texted "You too love three people?" her reply came instantly _____________________________________ "W...
48.6K 3.6K 17
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒒𝒂" - 𝑽𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 "𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕...
25.5K 1.6K 33
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
87.1K 4.5K 66
A boy loves a girl madly, she loves someone else. Two persons love each other to the moon and back but someone is bent on separating them. It seems...