The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

By Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... More

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 5: A Harem is formed

1.2K 40 51
By Balasubas19

Author: Title says it all! Also InsaneLord3 your OC is here now XD. Enjoy!

No one POV

After the last night's nasty heist by Roman, both team RWBY and ORION are now back at Beacon academy doing their daily routine academy works for the day.

Right now, they are seen on Glynda's class. She was demonstrating on proper stances on fighting alongside with Y/N and Pyrrha Nikos themselves helping the other students for their combat studies.

Ash: *chuckling* Man our leader got the Mistral champion's attention.

Yupia: *nods* As far as I can tell she's willing to learn with Y/N. Unlike other females who are just gold diggers.

She said while watching the other students practice their combat abilities, mostly on Y/N's and Pyrrha's spar against each other.

Back to Y/N, he is seen parrying most of Pyrrha's attacks with his dual gunblades. And he isn't wearing his nanosuit this time to make it more fair.

Church: Her reaction time and her stance had been improved than the last time you fought.

Y/N: Yep I have noticed it.

Y/N suddenly found a opening on Pyrrha's attack as he slides his gunblade towards her like the last time.

Pyrrha is fast enough to see his next move, she uses her acrobatic skills to get out of Y/N's counter parry attacks and lands on the arena floor with a smile.

Pyrrha: *readies shield and smiles* Not going to work on me again this time.

Y/N: *chuckles* Self taught, and not half bad either. Still!

He propels himself towards Pyrrha and lands a strong kick onto her shield, staggering her a bit before Y/N follows it up with strong combos with his sword.

Pyrrha manages to block it but it send her skidding on the floor and pants a bit due to the energy she needs to use against Y/N.

Y/N: Your technique lacks something.

Glynda: *to the students* Take note on how you will use your tools and your semblance in your advantage. Take Miss Nikos for example, she uses her polarity to strengthen her defense.

Team RWBY and other students were taking notes on their battle prowess. They were already being called "power couples" in the school even tho they aren't in relationship.

Ruby: *taking notes* They must have strong grip to hold their weapons for defense.

Weiss: Mhm. *checks her scroll* Who could it be?

Blake: What is it? *looks to Weiss*

Weiss: I check it later. *nods* We have studies to do.

Yang: Yep. *sighs and cracks knuckles* These two are powerful as hell.

After some short time of sparring, Y/N notices something on Pyrrha when she switches on her weapon's sword form.

Church: Did you see it?

Y/N: Yep, even though she's a champion she still needed more lessons to learn and practice.

Y/N: Pyrrha can we pause for a moment?

She nodded to Y/N and pants a bit after their intense sparring, while Y/N approaches her.

Pyrrha: *tilts head* Is there something wrong?

Y/N: Your strikes and attacks are correct, all though your form and stance is kind of incorrect.

Pyrrha: Really?

Y/N: *nods* Can you raise your weapon up?

Pyrrha: *chuckles a bit and nods* O-okay.

She raises her weapon and shield as Y/N examines her stance before kneeling down and grabs her thighs. Pyrrha gasps audibly and blushes madly.

While the class? They were jaws dropped seeing Y/N's BOLD actions. While on Team RWBY, Ruby is confused why are they shock, Weiss and Blake are jaws dropped while Yang is grinning.

Hell even Glynda is surprised to see how bold Y/N is. Yep, like father like son all right.

Glynda: *thoughts* My oum, this is the same scene that Mr L/N did before on the school with Ms Laurent. Like father like son I suppose.

Class: EEEEEEEEH!?

Weiss: *recovers from her shock* What is the dolt doing!?

Ruby: *blinks and blushes* Oh wow....

Yang: *grins* Mama likes that.

Blake: *thoughts* Calm down... Its so similar from the Ninja's of love...

Ash: *raises a eyebrow* Goddamn boss, *smirks* Your getting bolder.

Yupia: *rolls eyes* Bold moves aside, he's just correcting her posture.

Church: Ha! Look at their faces!

Back with Pyrrha and Y/N, Pyrrha was blushing due to Y/N's hands on her thighs. Y/N chuckles and his hands were crawling closer upwards, making her shiver.

Y/N: Remember. Always remember how they were positioned, their space difference and how you position them.

He slides his hands more onto Pyrrha's thighs, making her more blush deeply while other male students were jealous on how he can do this.

Jaune: *jaws dropped* I respect him even further.

Ren: Agreed. *nods*

Nora: Hehe. Legs. *grins*

While Y/N continues to adjust Pyrrha's stance, Glynda shook her surprised look before she continues.

Glynda: *clears throat* Aside from Y/N's bold moves, always remember to fix your stance and posture every time you fight.

Y/N: *loud* That and all female huntresses or warriors has advantages when it comes to the joints. They are more flexibile than men so always use that to your advantage.

Church: Or using flexibility in bed man.

Y/N: Shut it Church.

Pyrrha: *blushing deeply* Y-yes. Thank you Y/N...

Y/N stops checking Pyrrha's thighs and stands up, before he sees his team mates nodding to him. Their look says "your a f*cking chad man".  

Ash: *smirking* He's following my path.

Yupia: *analyzing* The chances of Y/N's having more than one woman is strong.

Jaune: *sighs* Man I just wish I have one percent of Y/N's confidence and boldness.

Blake: *thoughts* If we could reenact the "scene" from Ninjas of love...

She said to herself before blushing beneath her book. Yep, he's pulling all the ladies here.

Before anyone else can speak up, the school bell rang on their classroom. Signaling that the classes are done for this day, while Glynda fixes her glasses.

Glynda: That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses. 

Y/N nodded as he check Pyrrha one more time and pats her shoulder while smiling confidently to her. 

Y/N: *confidently smiling* Your pretty good.

Pyrrha: *blushes and smiles* You too. *nods* I look forward for our next sparring match.

Y/N: Don't push yourself all right? *grins*

Pyrrha nodded and smiles towards Y/N before she leaves off to change on the locker room. Not so long, Ash and Yupia regrouped with him as Ash nudges his shoulder and grins.

Ash: Man you got some bold moves there. *grins* How many ladies do you want to pull here?

Church appears right in front of them while chuckling. Yep Y/N got his father's charisma.

Church: Well apparently Mrs Laurent is eager for grandchildren, *points to Y/N* and maybe he's planning for that.

Y/N: *rolls eyes* I blame dad for his strong charisma.

Yupia: *nods* Nonetheless we should get ourselves some day off no?

Y/N: Yeah. *shrugged* Besides we got a dance to attend this weekend.

Ash: Say who's your partner for the dance this weekend?

He asks his team leader as they walked off out of Glynda's classroom while Church disappears on his hologram form as Y/N thinks.

Y/N: I'm going to be honest, I don't even think about that. *sighs* But I'm gonna take my chances later. How about you?

Ash: *shrugging* Mhm. I'm free really. I'm a playboy but I know where my boundary is.

Yupia: *surprised and chuckles* Wow something's happening to you Ash.

Ash simply shrugged while Y/N chuckles and walks on the hallways. Before they heard Weiss' voice from afar.

Weiss: *loud* What are you doing here on Beacon!? You should be back at Atlas!

???: *calm* I am here because your older sister told me to come here and check upon you.

Ash: *perks up* Hey who's the guy talking to Weiss?

Y/N looks to the source of the voice and there he sees some guy on a fashionable white suit like he's some sort of a butler.

Yupia: *raises eyebrow* Oh? Who's this?

Church: Judging from his attire and drippy style, he's a butler of some sort.

Y/N: And very calm speaker towards to Ice Queen. *crosses arms* What a surprise right?

Ash: Yeah. *looks towards Y/N and Yupia* Come on let's check them out.

Y/N simply shrugged while Yupia hummed as Team ORION proceeds to check the new guy talking to Weiss.

Weiss: *sighs and rubs her head* I appreciate sister's concern but why did she sent you Albion?

Albion: Oh? *hummed* Well as far as I know princess, you may start a ruckus here. I am just here to supervise you.

He stated calmly while Weiss kind of whines like a kid. On his side we can see his baggages and his stuff for staying on Beacon for a while.

Weiss: How long are you gonna be here?

Albion: *hummed* If and ever your older sister ordered me so to leave here in Beacon.

Weiss: *sighs* Great.

Ash: *waving to them* Yo Elsa! Who's the new guy?

Team ORION just came in time to see Weiss and his butler Albion talking. While the butler himself notices the team and looks to Weiss.

Albion: Friends of yours I assume?

Weiss: *nods and crosses arms* In a way yes. Don't tell me you've read the letters I sent to sister.

Albion: A bit yes. *chuckles calmly*

Church: Man he has a lot of patience and will power to become a butler of a Schnee.

Y/N approaches first Albion and they have a calm stare off to each other. Before Albion hummed and smiles.

Albion: The Laurent mhm? It's a honor to meet and see one.

Y/N: *nodding* Your not this typical Atlas people my father mentioned.

Albion: *chuckles and nodded* I see we have things in common we can relate and understand.

Y/N nodded in approval, while Weiss is  watching in slight disbelief seeing her butler somewhat agreeing with the chad Laurent himself.

Ash: *blinking* Man he's something all right.

Yupia: I know right? *analyzing him* His profile is seemingly on low profile for a butler of a Schnee.

Y/N: *clears throat* Apologies, I forgot the introductions. Names Y/N Laurent L/N. Welcome to Beacon.

He offers his hand to Albion, while the butler smiles and shakes hands with Y/N.

Albion: Mhm, thank you. I'm taking a liking here, it's not cold weather every time in Atlas. Please call me Albion.

Y/N: *chuckles and nodded* Your not wrong about that, but nonetheless enjoy your stay and babysitting Weiss.

He jokes as Weiss as she complains on the background, while Albion simply hummed and nodded.

Albion: That's my job actually. *nodding*

Weiss: *huffs* Not you too Albion!

Ash: *raises a eyebrow* But he's your butler no?

Weiss: Well... Yeah. *looks away with a small blush*

Yupia: *thoughts* Oh? What's this?

She can see clearly her reactions to Albion. Yep, the heiress has a crush on her butler.

Y/N finishes handshaking with Albion as he looks at his luggage and whistles.

Y/N: Where are you gonna stay by the way? As far as I know her team's dorm is full and cramped.

Albion: Oh that? *hummed* The headmaster has provided me a extra room nearby on her team's dorm.

Church: Huh. Good to know then.

Y/N: I see I see, *nods and crosses arms* Enjoy your stay then Mr Albion.

Albion simply nodded and smiles before he takes his luggage and looks to Weiss with a calm expression.

Albion: Have you been following the meal routines?

Weiss: *eyes wide* No! Your not gonna force me to eat the same meals back at home.

Albion: *sighs and rubs his hair* It would seems I have to do it again.

If he's a butler of Weiss Schnee, he isn't your typical butler.

*Small time skip till afternoon brought to you by Jaune poorly sings to Weiss while Albion has a disapprovingly look to his singing abilities*

No one POV

Y/N groans on his nap when he heard mutliple muffled noises outside his dorm. Ash is out to find out some dates he can find while Yupia is outside as well because she wants to observe the sunset outside.

Y/N: *groaning* Oum who in the world is argueing outside?

Right on cue Church summons inside the dorm with a amused chuckle.

Church: Well no need to find some dates for the dance man.

Y/N: *rubs eyes* What do you mean?

Church: Because they went through on our dorm instead!

He opens a screen to reveal Ruby, Yang, Blake and Pyrrha somewhat arguing outside their dorm door. That alone made Y/N's eyes shot up.

Y/N:

Wonder why though? But nonetheless accept this amazing blessing.

*Earlier before*

Yang: *grins* Man I gotta ask Y/N before anyone does.

Earlier before, Yang has a plan. She's gonna ask Y/N first for their dance. She's brave enough to face challenges, but is she brave to ask him out tho?

But nonetheless, Y/N is so chad that the girls asks and approaches him rather the other way around.

As she made it to where Y/N's dorm is, she sees Blake on her casual attire seemingly approaching Y/N's dorm as well.

Yang: *perks up* Oh hey Blake, what ya doing here?

Blake: Oh? Well... *blushes a bit* I was kind of... Asking Y/N.

Yang: *tenses up* Asking for what specifically?

Blake: *fiddles fingers* For the dance.

That made Yang halt and completely still on her position. She sighs and crosses arms, yep this is gonna be a heated debate.

Yang: I think you can't do that.

Blake: *perks up and narrows her eyes* And why is that?

Yang: Because I'm gonna ask Y/N first on the dance. *crosses arms*

Blake: But I came here first!

Both Yang and Blake are having a intense glaring against each other until they heard some giggling.

Ruby: Since I'm the leader, I ask him out first!

Ruby has a confident smile, which made Blake and Yang turn against their team leader.

Blake: That is abuse of leadership powers Ruby. *crosses arms*

Yang: *playfully* My dear younger sister is taking advantage of her leader status. *eyes narrows*

Ruby: You don't get it! *pouts* You don't know what his taste on a woman! Besides I'm smart enough to know his stuff!

Phew, now it's getting intense all right. The ladies are getting a intense stare off against each other like they were going to start a civil war.

Yang: But Y/N likes wild and spicy. *smirks*

Blake: *eyes narrows* But he also likes the cuddle parts.

Ruby: But he also likes smart on tech too. *crosses arms*

???: Or maybe he likes a champion.

Ruby, Blake and Yang turns to the source of the voice to reveal Pyrrha on her casual clothing, and her appearance alone says what's her purpose.

Pyrrha: Not to mention Y/N likes sexy but fit one. *smiles* So I ask him out first.

Yang: That's seems unfair. *eyes narrows and hair glowing*

Oh boy, a catfight on who will get Y/N first now eh?

*Back to the present*

Y/N POV

Oh oum, what the hell did I just made? While washing my face on the faucet, I heard Church's full story on why the ladies are arguing outside. I wiped my face with towel before wearing my coat.

Y/N: Well s#it... Did I just made a harem?

Church: Hehe, well done buddy! Your making your parents proud!

I roll my eyes on amusement before I went to the door and opened it, and there I see the ladies halted on their tracks when I opened the door.

Ruby: *giggles nervously* H-heya Y/N.

Yang: *rubs head* Sorry just passing by.

Y/N: *sighs and rubs eyes* Let's cut to the chase ladies, I've heard your all arguing about who's gonna ask me first?

Blake: *blushing* W-well... I was gonna ask you but the others came here.

Pyrrha: *smiles nervously* And we apologize if we interrupt whatever your doing.

Y/N: *shakes head* It's all right. But give me one reason why you girls come and have affection on me?

I am very well aware that my looks and charisma can do lots of weird s#it to the ladies with same age as I have, but I always test them out if their affection on me is real or not.

Because people this days tend to use our status on their advantages.

Ruby: Well... *blushes* Your smart yet understanding. And besides having amazing tech and weapons, your handsome.

Blake: Your not racist. *blushes and looks away* And you actually like my cat ears.

Yang: Well... *fiddles her fingers* Your not the type of man who actually oogle on my body, you rather go to get to know me first in a subtle way.

Pyrrha: You actually understood what I feel especially as a champion. *smiles* And you never look at me that way, you treated me like a actual person.

That's... A good reason actually. I am very surprised that this simple way of talking and how I interact with them made them swoon over me.

Y/N: *smiles and nodding* Well... It seems Church is right after all. *to the ladies* Well, instead of fighting... Why not share?

Church: Atta boy! Your all good as long you pull out for safety measures!

Y/N: Shut it Church!

Oh well, the Laurent Bloodline must continue I guess. Question is, how long can they handle me?

-End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 342 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
96.8K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
157 2 2
The God Of Darkness along the same time as his older brother the God of Light gave humanity eyes with the ability to absorb Grimm, and even the abili...