You make my world wild- A Nik...

By Girlwithoutname9719

At the age of 20, Evangeline Martin aka "Evie" still lives with her mother who is a strong religious person a... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 67

125 6 21
By Girlwithoutname9719

After 2 months...

Evie wakes up after she couldn't sleep properly last night. Her back hurts so much. She is 36 weeks pregnant and feels so exhausted. She sighs and gets out of bed. Another hard day.

That evening, after arguing with Nikki, he came immediately and knocked on the door to open it, apologizing. But she didn't want to hear anything. She heard enough from him. The accusation that she cheated on him hurt her enormously.

Everything had to go back to normal, right? He had come from Rehab, and he was fine. And their divorce never happened again. They would be happy again. Now... The divorce continues. Tomorrow they both will have to meet to determine the custody of the children. Tomorrow will be a long and difficult day.

Evie left the house with the children and rented a house on the beach. The house she's in now. Nikki didn't hesitate to call her and apologize, but she seemed relentless. Saying firmly "no." She knows it hurts him, but his hurt words hurt her too.

Evie sighs and gets out of bed and walks out of her bedroom to the children's rooms. She checks all 5 of them in turn, looking carefully at them from the door frame. She smiles and returns to the bedroom.

There she goes to the bathroom. The brunette goes to the tub and lets the water flow into it, to fill it. In the meantime, she takes off all her clothes and then dives into the tub, the warm water invigorating her senses.

She looks down at her tummy and puts her hands on it. The baby will be born soon and she and his father are in the middle of a divorce process. This is not a good time to have a baby. But there is no other way. That's how it was predestined to be.

After a while, Evie gets up from the tub and takes a towel and dries her body and then she puts a cotton robe on her. She goes to the bedroom and lies down on the chair at the dressing table. Her hair is damp and she takes a brush and combs it. Suddenly something crept into her mind. Staring into the mirror, she pulls her hair away from the back of her neck and takes a mirror from the table and leads it behind her to the back of her neck. She looks in the mirror from her hand and her eyes twinkle. There's the tattoo that she did it 13 years ago, before she found out she was pregnant with Asher. Nikki's miraculous eyes look so perfect on her skin. And below it is written "The most beautiful eyes in the world are in love with me." Nikki has her angel-winged portrait tattooed on the back of his neck, and it is written "My angel without wings is my biggest inspiration."

Evie sighs at the thought of Nikki. Does he have the same reaction when he looks at the tattoo on his neck?

She lowers her hair and puts the mirror back on the table, tears coming to her eyes, which she wipes away immediately. After all, why did he do that? That hurt her so much. Now ... if she will divorce Nikki ... that tattoo will stay there. So will b the one on her chest that she is looking at now, putting aside the robe on her chest.

'Now that's dark around,

I'm thinking about you more and more,

How I wish I was by your side now. '

That's how it's tattooed on her chest. Nikki has a tattoo identical to hers. Which they did in 1985. Not long after they met. Evie wanted to have it on her chest after Nikki left a note with this text when she woke up. This was 16 years ago.

Evie sighs at the thought of Nikki. Does he have the same reaction when he looks at the tattoo on his neck?

She lowers her hair and puts the mirror back on the table, tears coming to her eyes, which she wipes away immediately. After all, why did he do that? That hurt her so much. Now... if she will divorce Nikki... that tattoo will stay there. So will be the one on her chest that she is looking at now, putting aside the robe on her chest.

'Now that's dark around,

I'm thinking about you more and more,

How I wish I was by your side now. '

That's how it's tattooed on her chest. Nikki has a tattoo identical to hers. Which they did in 1985. Not long after they met. Evie wanted to have it on her chest after Nikki left a note to this text when she woke up. This was 16 years ago.

They got these tattoos together when their relationship was perfect. Now... Soon they won't be. But these tattoos will remain on their skin like a seal. Evie will not want to remove them. They show important stories from her life and even though those stories didn't end happily, they have to stay there. She's sure Nikki thinks the same as she does.

The brunette gets up and goes to the dresser where she takes off a long, red dress. She takes off her robe and barely puts on her dress because she hears her cell phone ringing. She hurries to the nightstand and picks it up and sees that the caller ID is Nikki. She sighs and answers because she thinks it might be something important if he calls her. And yet... where inside her... in a very hidden place... She can't wait to hear his voice.

"Hello?"

Nikki: "Hey, Evie. What are you doing?"

"Hmm... I'm fine. I hope you are also well. Why are you calling? Did something happen?"

Nikki: "I'd like you to do something right now."

"Huh? What?" Evie frowns, confused.

Nikki: "Just do it, please," his voice is so calm and warm that Evie feels her legs melt.

"Okay..." Evie shakes her head. "What... what do you want me to do?"

Nikki: "Go to the window and put the curtains aside and look at the sky."

"Okay..." Evie says with a hint of distrust.

With her cell phone to her ear, Evie goes to the window, sets aside the curtains, and looks at the azure sky. But she does not understand what she should see.

"Well... What should I see?" She asks Nikki.

Nikki: "Wait a minute. You'll see it right away."

And that's true because in a few seconds, Evie sees a plane banner in the sky. On the banner, she can read, "Happy birthday, honey!"

Nikki: "Did you see it?"

"Yes..." Evie answers in shock, her eyes on the plane, not knowing how to react.

Nikki: "Happy birthday, honey!"

"Wait! It's my birthday?!" Evie is really shocked.

Nikki: "Evie... of course, it's your birthday. You're joking, right? Did you forget your birthday?"

Evie looks quickly at the wall, at Calendar, her eyes widening. It is indeed her birthday. From all this stress she forgot about it!

"Oh, damn it..." She sighs and runs a hand over her tired face. "I really... I really forgot."

She hears Nikki giggling. She's not upset, she even laughs, but she's still confounded.

Nikki: "Oh, honey," he's still giggling. "Now... Look down..."

Evie looks down as she is told and drops the cell phone from her hand instantly but not before saying:

"What the?"

It can be heard the cell phone making contact with the floor tiles. Evie doesn't check it. All her attention is in the yard.

Down there, surrounded by a multitude of roses of absolutely all colors. And the most important detail is that Nikki is there, staring at her, with his cell phone in his ear and grinning.

Nikki can't see the look on her face very well. But Evie leaves soon. He starts to worry. He wonders if she'll come down to him. Will she come down and tell him to leave? He doesn't know exactly what her reaction will be.

He'll find out soon, because the door opens, Evie goes outside. With her eyes fixed on him, she closes the door and walks slowly towards him. She looks around at all the flowers there. There must be about 1000 flowers. All her yard is full of roses. Halfway to Nikki, she bends down and picks up a red rose, which she smells, closing her eyes slowly, and then opens them and stares at Nikki. He shudders at the sight of her smile. Which is a good sign.

When she reaches him, Nikki tells her:

"I can't believe you forgot about your birthday."

"Fortunately, you reminded me of it," she smiles, blushing slightly. "And what a beautiful surprise..."

"Happy birthday, honey," he says again, with a charming look.

Evie stares into his eyes for a few seconds, her heart skips a beat. He makes her feel like 16 years ago. When they were first younger. She has so far denied the feelings she felt for him. She did not forgive him for his reckless words and continued with the divorce. Maybe now... staying and looking at him and meditating on the gesture he made today... Maybe the two of them still have a chance.

Instead of saying something, Evie jumps into his arms, Nikki catching her, a little surprised by her reaction but pleasantly surprised indeed. Evie takes his face in her hands and kisses him passionately, he responds immediately, their lips merging into a fiery kiss.

They part after a minute, their eyes intersecting and their breath hurried.

"That was the most beautiful birthday surprise," she tells him, moving her hands to the back of his neck, lost in his gaze.

"You deserve everything, honey. I'm so sorry for what I did... You know... I was so upset that I found out Patrick was at our house..."

"He'll never come again," Evie smiles. "Be sure of that. And... I'd like to apologize too... You know maybe I've been a little hard on you all these months..."

"You did that to make me want to be ambitious and succeed in defeating my addiction," he smiles sincerely. "Those 3 months away from you and the kids were so hard. I'm sorry again because I suspected that you-"

Evie doesn't give him time to finish what he has to say and catches his lips in a burning kiss, silencing him. He puts his hands on her waist, her hands still on the back of his neck.

They break away from the kiss and Nikki looks down at her baby bump and lowers her hands on it, smiling as he feels the baby kicks.

"He's happy to feel close to you," Evie tells him, smiling.

"I'm sure of this. And... Evie... I... I love you so much," Nikki stammers. "If I lost you... I'd lose myself too..."

"I love you so much too. I tried not to pay attention to how I felt about you... I was angry... But the truth is that we... that we are made for each other!"

The two kiss once more and then Evie says firmly to Nikki:

"Come inside," she grins.

Holding hands, they both walk past the roses, reaching the house. Evie takes Nikki to their children's rooms so he can see how peacefully they all sleep.

"They sleep like angels," Nikki says, looking at the children.

"You mean little demons," Evie chuckles.

"They are half angels, half demons," Nikki whispers in her ear, tensing her and putting her hands on her waist.

"I'm not an angel!" Evie squeals and smiles.

"Yes, honey. You are my angel," he whispers to her and he feels her pulling his hand, grinning. "Where are you taking me?" He asks playfully.

"In the bedroom, babe," she grins seductively. "We have to 'discuss' there something because we haven't done it in a long time."

"I'll like this conversation," he grins and enters the bedroom with Evie, the door closing right away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 264 55
i spent so long creating this book. for months i detailed this and reread to be just perfection for everyone reading!! i hope you guys enjoy! ๐Ÿ–ค i do...
123K 2.9K 60
The year is 1992, it's been 9 years since Carly and Nikki have gone their separate ways. Through that time, Carly and Nikki's life has drastically ch...
169K 5.1K 37
"๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐‡๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 85 5
Runaway - Nikki Sixx Short Story [5 parts ~ completed] Kay is smitten by her new boyfriend, Nikki. So much so that she's willing to walk away from he...