Nystrom

By SabrinaA_writes

[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes... More

Intro/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: Drawings
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Game
Chapter 7: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 8: Guilt
Chapter 9: Drugs
Chapter 10: Stronzo
Chapter 11: Angry
Chapter 12: Fucker
Chapter 13: Italian
Chapter 14: Mission
Chapter 15: Unusual
Chapter 16: Feelings
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: Friend
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: Panic
Chapter 24: Promise
Chapter 25: Kissable
Chapter 26: Together
Chapter 27: Soaked
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: Oblivion
Chapter 30: Torture
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Again
Chapter 33: Mirror
Chapter 34: Broken Bones
Chapter 35: Babe?
Chapter 36: Breaking Down
Chapter 37: Punches
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Imaginable
Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy
Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl
Chapter 42: Smut?
Chapter 43: Ruin Me
Chapter 44: Murderous Couple
Chapter 45: Perfect
Chapter 46: Mommy?
Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas
Chapter 48: Beg
Chapter 49: Green
Chapter 50: Puke
Chapter 51: Copy And Paste
Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive
Chapter 53: Ring
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: Destroy You
Chapter 56: Psychos
Chapter 57: Fever Dream?
Chapter 58: Fiancee
Chapter 59: On Your Knees
Chapter 60: Blushing
Chapter 61: Worth Living
Chapter 62: Me and Him
Chapter 63: Call Me
Chapter 64: Italy
Chapter 65: Written In The Stars
Chapter 66: Too Perfect
Chapter 67: Orso
Chapter 68: Persuade Me
Chapter 69: Home
Chapter 70: Dominate Me
Chapter 71: Only A Second
Chapter 72: Chaos
Chapter 73: Painful Truth
Chapter 74: Bitch
Chapter 75: Breaking Point
Chapter 76: Heart
Chapter 77: Awake
Chapter 78: Happiness
Chapter 79: Aftermath
Chapter 80: Ti Amo
Chapter 81: Revenge
Chapter 82: Whipped
Chapter 83: Dirty Mind
Chapter 84: Quiet
Chapter 85: Tattoo
Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop
Chapter 87: Wedding
Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo
Epilogue

Chapter 23: Silent

125K 2.6K 7.5K
By SabrinaA_writes

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

Spam the comments for me <33

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

It has been 3 days since I've heard the news about my father. I haven't come out of my room since - I haven't even left my bed.

I only left my bed to shower or brush my teeth.

I hear footsteps from outside my room and I sigh, already recognizing who it is, "Dear, please can you come out for breakfast?" My mother's voice calls out from the other side of the door.

"I'm not hungry," I repeated the answer I told her for 3 days already. I don't know what's wrong, there is just a lump in my throat and I can't bring myself to do anything.

"You need to eat, Maeve," Her voice sounded exhausted and deteriorated.

"I know it's hard but-," Before my mother could complete her sentence I was already out of bed. I open the door and stop her from speaking.

I inhale deeply, counting on my weak voice, "Please, don't talk about it. I'll be downstairs in a few," My mother nods and gives me a reassuring smile. She then turns away, walking back down the stairs.

I close my door and enter the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face. I make my way out of the bathroom to my closet, rummaging for my clothes.

I observe a set of clothes and change into that of clothing.

I let my hair dangle loose and exit my room. I sigh before my feet collided with the stairs, the house was silent. No single noise echoed through the house like it used to, it felt deserted.

It didn't feel like home anymore, not when someone is missing.

I keep moving until I enter the dining room. My eyes land on my brothers, my mother and Kayla who are eating their breakfast.

There was no chatting at the table like we used to - It was noiseless.

I head over to the table and sit in my seat. The last time I sat here was 3 days ago.

I watch the food on my plate, not finding the courage in me to eat. I grab the glass of water next to me and take a sip from it.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Kayla mumbles, looking down at my untouched plate. I stare at the glass of water, lost in my thoughts.

"I'm not hungry," I repeat it as I did earlier, keeping a straight face.

My mother sighs, "If you're ready, I'd like to discuss something with all of you," She starts, "But it can wait."

I stand up from my seat and put away my plate, walking towards the front door after that, "Where are you going?" My mother calls out, "Just going for a walk." I state and open the door, stepping outside.

The wind rushes through my hair, messing it up. My legs start wandering towards an unknown destination. I didn't feel like myself like my mind wasn't my own anymore.

After walking for a couple of minutes I notice the cabin that was surrounded by trees.

It was the place I would go to for comfort, but even now the most comfortable places contain bad memories.

I step further, reaching the cabin. I crouch down and sit on the wooden stairs.

I bury my face in my hands while the wind makes goosebumps arise on my skin.

Even with so much air around me, it feels like I can't breathe. I just sit there for minutes, lost in my thoughts yet again.

My head snaps after hearing multiple footsteps, I stare at two people and a sigh leaves my mouth.

Kayla gives me a small smile while Leah stands next to her, giving me an apologetic smile.

"I heard what happened, I'm so sorry," Leah apologizes and walks up to me with Kayla following her. The blonde and ginger-haired girls sitting beside me.

I inhale and exhale, trying to keep my eyes from watering. Kayla intertwines her arm with mine as a symbol of comfort.

We keep quiet. The three of us just stared at the leaf-covered ground, there were no words that needed to be spoken.

Because we knew that whatever was going to happen, it would be bad.

~ ~ ~

Me, Kayla and Leah enter my house. Leah greets my mother and wishes her condolences.

I was about to head back upstairs until my mother stopped me, "Maeve, please have a seat in the living room." I frown but eventually listen to her. I step into the living room and see my brothers sitting on the couch, I join them sitting next to Cayden.

"You look pale," Cayden mumbles, "I put on too much makeup." I lie, not wanting to talk.

Our mother enters the living room with Leah and Kayla following behind her. She stands in front of us and I raise my brows at what's happening.

"I know that it has been hard these couple of days, but I know that your father wouldn't want you to cry because of him," She starts and the lump in my throat appears again.

"He would want you to carry on with our family legacy," Aaron's head snaps up, looking at my mother with a confused look.

"The Nystrom clan needs a new boss, usually it's the oldest who becomes the boss. But - I'm letting you four decide." She finishes, instantly receiving my attention.

Aaron, Griffin and Cayden look at each other while I keep staring at my hands, the new boss.

I want revenge.

I want to see the blood of the men who killed my father.

"I'll do it," All of my three brothers' heads snapped towards my direction while my mom raises her brows in shock, "I know that I'm qualified to do it. I want to be the new boss." I clarify myself.

Aaron clears his throat, "Are you sure, otherwise I-" I cut off his sentence, "I'm a hundred percent sure."

I'm lying but they don't have to know.

"Good. The only thing you need to do is sign a couple of documents, I'll make sure of the rest," My mother explains and I slowly nod my head.

I stand up and head out of the room as Leah and Kayla follow me, "Maeve, you're seriously doing this?" Kayla asks, making sure that I'm doing the right thing.

"I am, someone has to do it," I speak, no emotions showing on my face, "But that doesn't mean that you need to be the one," She remarks as Leah watches the whole scene.

I walk towards the stairs ignoring her point, "Trust me, I don't like this idea either but it needs to be done," I climb up the stairs, making my way to my room.

I grab my phone when it suddenly buzzes, I read the texts on the screen.

-FROM SILAS
Amore.

-FROM SILAS
Can you come over?

I examine the text messages again and sigh.

-FROM ME
Sure, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I turn off my phone and exit my room. I rush down the stairs and walk to the front door before anyone could call out to me.

I speed near my car and unlock it, I enter the car and start the device. I close my eyes, inhaling deeply. My eyes open again and I steer out of the driveway.

I reach the gate and nod to the guards as they open it. I continue driving again, trying my best to keep my mind on driving.

My heart starts to beat rapidly as my head started to hurt. I guess that happens when you don't eat for 3 days.

It's nothing.

Eventually, I reach Silas' house. I turn off the engine and get out of the car, locking it. My legs wander near the front door of his house and I knock on the door.

Soon the door opens revealing an anonymous brunette boy, he stares back at me as I analyze his face. He has brown eyes and light freckles covering his tanned face.

"Uhm... There's a girl at the door?" The boy calls out and seconds later Mason comes out from behind him, "She can come in,"

Mason gently smiles at me, even though I clearly see that he's apologizing like everyone else does. The boy lets me in and I close the door behind me.

I enter Silas' huge living room seeing at least 5 boys around his age sitting on his couch, but no sight of Silas.

I raise my eyebrows and turn to Mason, "Who are they?" I question, "Well, this is Max." He points to the boy who opened the door for me seconds ago.

"That's Leonardo,"

"But people call me Leo." The dark blonde-haired boy speaks, he waves at me as I get a glimpse of the tattoos on his left hand.

Mason sighs while he proceeds to show me who everyone is, "That there is Nico, be careful he's quite a player," He points at a smirking black-haired boy.

Unexpectedly, a boy steps in front of me. He reaches his hand in front of me to shake it, "I'm Elias, nice to meet you." I examine him, he has quite short dark brown hair and smooth dark skin.

I shake his hand, "It's nice to meet you too," Elias steps away again showing the other two unknown boys.

"I'm Xavier," One of the two boys greets, his ginger hair falling on his forehead, "And that's Rowan," Xavier points to the blonde-haired boy next to him.

"But - who are you?" Rowan - I think, asks me. Mason facepalms himself, shaking his head.

"That's Maeve. Maeve Nystrom," The 6 boys' eyes expand as they quickly got up, "Ah, we didn't know," Max slightly smiles as they looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"We're very sorry." I frown and give Mason a questionable look, "They were on that mission with Silas' parents and yours..." My eyes shoot up, they were the last people to see my father.

I clear my throat, "No need to apologize," I turn to Mason, "Where is Silas?" I ask and Mason points at the stairs.

"In his room, it's the door in front of his office." He answers and I nod, I turn around and walk to the stairs up to Silas' room. I knock on his door and wait for an answer.

"If you're not Maeve then fuck off." His voice cusses from his room, I shake my head and enter the room.

There he was, laying down on his huge bed. My eyes roam around his room, it didn't have much colour, just grey walls, pictures hanging and a huge mirror across from his bed.

There was also an electric guitar hanging on the wall - I didn't know he could play the guitar?

Silas instantly sits up on his bed and walks over to me, his black hair all messy as he wears a sweater and sweatpants.

For the first time in days, my lips curve up in a smile.

Remember when I said that my comfort places also contain bad memories?

Silas is my comfort place and I may have experienced bad memories with him, but at the end of the day, it was worth it.

Because he's still here with me.

Silas smiles and snakes his arms around my waist, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. He places a gentle kiss at the place under my ear, sending shivers through my entire body.

"Are you doing okay?" He questions and I nod, "I'm fine." My voice came out like a whisper and he pulls back examining my face.

His eyes narrow, "Why are you so pale?" I feel panic rushing in my mind but I can't come up with a lie.

"Did you eat?" He asks and I instantly nod, "When?" He interrogates.

"This morning," I lie, "What did you eat?" He questions again. I'm speechless for a couple of seconds trying to come up with some kind of food.

"Bread and fruit," I answer, his hand squeezes my waist as a warning.

"Don't even dare lie to me," He snaps and I look away from him, "It's no big deal-," He gives my waist another squeeze and I raise my brows at him.

"Shut up." He grabs my hand and leads me out of his room, down the stairs and to the kitchen. He lifts me up and sits me on the kitchen counter.

"What do you want to eat?" He stands between my legs and I shrug, "You can cook?" He tilts his head giving me a look that says are-you-stupid.

"Of course I can cook. Now, what do you want," I sigh and think of certain food he wouldn't be able to make, "Waffles?" I suggest and he nods, catching me off guard.

"You're actually going to make waffles?" I question him and he ignores me, "Shut up and let me make it." He places a kiss on my lips before turning around.

He grabs all the ingredients and starts making the waffles, he pulls up his sleeves as his arms caught my attention. His veins are noticeable on his arm. His tattoos are observable.

A couple of skulls tattoos were visible on his arm and a sword with a serpent around it, does he have more tattoos?

Should I ask him to take his sweater off-,

No.

I'm looking mesmerized at his hands, seeing him cook is fucking hot.

~ ~ ~

"Are you still hungry? Should I make you more?" Silas keeps questioning me when I finally ate the waffles. He actually gave me 6 waffles and watched me eat them.

I think I'm about to explode.

"Are you serious? I'm going to explode," I whine but he doesn't believe me, "I swear, I'm full!" I say in defence and a small smile remains on his lips.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" He kisses the side of my head, "I'm proud of you, tesoro,[sweetheart]"

That's new.

"What does tesoro mean?" I ask him, hoping that I'm pronouncing it correctly. Silas kisses my cheek, "It means sweetheart," I instantly look away when I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Oh. My. God." Me and Silas' heads snap towards the kitchen door, seeing - Nico standing there.

"Mason was right, guys! They're together," Instantly the other 5 guys including Mason walk into the kitchen.

"Silas has a girlfriend? For real?" Rowan questions with a disgusted look, "You deserve better girl, just saying." He adds and a real laugh escapes my mouth while Silas glares at Rowan.

"Ah, but she's exactly my type. Do you mind if I have her?" Leo teases and Silas scoffs, "You touch her and I'll have your head cut off," Silas threatens and I shake my head in disappointment.

"Now fuck off," He cusses and the guys groan before walking out of the kitchen.

Silas stands between my legs again, his arms wrapped around my waist while mine are wrapped around his neck, "I love hearing you laugh. Don't ever stop laughing, okay?"

I chuckle and slowly nod my head, "You look good today, amore," His eyes scan my figure, a smirk forming on his lips.

"But I texted you for a reason," He speaks up making me grow confused, "What is it?" I ask.

"My parents want to meet you,"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The aesthetics of the boys:

Max Anderson

Leonardo Romano

Nico Marino

Elias Adébáyò

Xavier Bennett

Rowan Adams

HELLO FUCKERS <3 HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING.

JUST TO BRING Y'ALL HAPPINESS... smut is coming soon.

Next chapter productions?

What did we think about this chapter??

- Sabrina A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
8.1M 226K 50
[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. She was sarcastic, talkative, some even sa...
567K 11.5K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...
303K 22.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...