Forgotten Love | Hosie

By gallicniroseromicky

I have always loves Josie but it took me years to realize it and when I realized she wasn't here. It starts a... More

Chapter 1/Where is Josie?
Chapter 2/Tribrid?
Chapter 3/Mystic falls
Chapter 4/ Kai Parker
Chapter 5/Memories
Chapter 6/Confronted
Chapter 7/Do I like her?
Chapter 8/Falling for her
Chapter 9/New Orleans
Chapter 10/Dark Heretic Josie
Chapter 11/Georgia
Chapter 12/ A New Original
Chapter 13/Finding Josie
Chapter 14/She's gone
Chapter 15/2011?
Chapter 16/Favors
Chapter 17/ It Worked!
Chapter 19/ Pretending
Chapter 20/Feelings
Chapter 21/Another way of confession
Chapter 22/ Just Bestfriends
Chapter 23/Truth Untold
Chapter 24/Selfish
Chapter 25/Full moon
Chapter 26/They know
Chapter 27/Full of Dark
Chapter 28/Dead
Chapter 29/The kiss
Chapter 30/Lizzie stole her:(
Chapter 31/Last time
Chapter 32/Ignoring
Chapter 33/Lizzie's Plan
Chapter 34/Too hard to believe
Chapter 35/5th Confession
Chapter 36/Caught
Chapter 37/Vacations
Chapter 38/Mikelsons
Chapter 39/Something's wrong
Chapter 40/Curse
Chapter 41/Nominal Dark Magic
Chapter 42/ Greece
Chapter 43/Deep Well
Chapter 44/Relevance and Acceptance
Chapter 45/ Better
Chapter 46/Rude Josie...
Chapter 47/Showing Feelings
Chapter 48/Little Trick
Chapter 49/Peek
Chapter 50/Crush
Chapter 51/Too late
Chapter 52/Heartbroken
Chapter 53/Truth
Chapter 54/No labels
Chapter 55/Christmas
Chapter 56/Something
Chapter 57/ Sand clock
Chapter 58/My girl
Chapter 59/You break me...
Chapter 60/ Friend I Hate
Chapter 61/Suicide Mission
Chapter 62/Kiss me
Chapter 63/Glimpses
Chapter 64/ Traumatized Hope
Chapter 65/After her
Chapter 66/Who wouldn't?
Chapter 67/Magic
Chapter 68/Divorce?
Chapter 69/ Little Loved
Chapter 70/Pain and Remorse
Chapter 71/Pity Love
Chapter 72/Even?
Chapter 73/Fuck you, Hope
Chapter 74/More
Chapter 75/Frodo
Chapter 76/ New Job
Chapter 77/ Covetous
Chapter 78/We always find a way

Chapter 18/ It's not your fault

510 16 9
By gallicniroseromicky

"I... I'm just sorry for everything.. this is the only thing I can do since I'm stuck here" she sarcastically laughs while crying. "Jo, don't forget that you saved me and Lizzie! You saved us" I remind her.

"Of course I saved you! I had my memories back which help me to take control over my dark," She expressed, "You could choose yourself to save but you didn't! you sacrifice yourself for us! You have done enough for us" I can't help but shout.

"Yeah because I controlled my dark but what if I couldn't able to control it?" She clenches her fist. "Can't you see the fact that you control your dark for us? You thought to save us when your memories back, you controlled your dark for us!" I bit my inner cheek to control my anger.

"Because I love you guys! I... It's not a choice for me I just wanted to save you both! God, you both are just so important for me." She stood up, she loves me? she said she loves me. But she means as a friend even though it's felt good to hear that she loves me. I couldn't help the smile which formed on my lips.

"You would save us either way in a heartbeat without question." I shrugged, It's right she put us first always. "Of course, I would" She sat back on the bed sighing."Why did you come back to the school?" I can't help but ask.

"I..." She initiated but stop when her hand go up to her collarbone touching the talisman. No way in hell she had come back for this? I'm glad she took care of it but did she? did she really come back for the gift to her?

"I come back for this! I don't know, when I didn't have my memories I only have this with me and I just don't know but I know that it's means something to me so much so I l always take care of it but I didn't know. My dark side cared about this as well" Josie started to recreate with the talisman.

"You come back for talisman which I gave to you?" I bit my lips nervously. "Because it means a lot to me, hope. If I'm alive here it's because of it, You saved me with the help of this" She remind me of that night, only I know how scared I was to lose her.

"Thanks for coming back, Jo. Thanks for saving me, thanks for always coming after me. You maybe didn't realize it but you are the reason why I had good in me when I had my humanity off" I proclaimed.

"You're saying as if you didn't do the same.." She stated and suddenly we both chuckled. It's good to hear her laugh after a long time.

"Thank you, hope and I'm sorry as well for everything I have done.." She sighed."I was never angry at you but I forgive you if that makes you feel any better" I beamed, "so why can't you sleep?" she raises her brows. Gorgeous, this is the only word I always thought of whenever I look at her.

"I wanted to see you, I miss you, always..." I didn't realize that I said it aloud which made me anxious when I saw her face.

"I miss you too, I miss everyone as well. Now I finally have my memories back it's just so hard to see mom and dad daily but couldn't able to hug them even though I messed up when I woke up here and call mom as a mom" She pushed herself on the bed while her legs hanging out of the bed.

"You have to find someone here who's from the same coven," I told her as I sat on edge of the bed. "And how am I suppose to do that? I can't ask for my parents' help since I can't mess up the past here" She steadied herself on her elbow and look at me.

"You have to do that alone then but I promise I'll be always here by your side even though it's astral projecting" I shrugged and she chuckled as she gestured her hand for me to lay down as well.

We lay on the bed in silence, I have so much to say but nothing came out. We were just looking into each other eyes as if talking to each other but still not talking to each other.

At this moment I give her my whole heart, I realized that I love her not just as a best friend but more than that I love her so much. I love how she rolled her eyes, I love how she laugh, I love how selfless she is, I just love everything about her.

"Thank you, hope for not giving up on me" She put her hand on my cheeks, Only I know how badly I wanted to feel her touch. How badly I wanted to hold her, How badly I wanted to just tell her that I love her more than just best friend.

"Because you worth it, Josie. You worth for not giving up on," I uttered."I'm so happy that you are here but sad that you are also not here" she bit her lips to stop the tears but couldn't. "Please Josie come back, I miss you so bad I want to hold you. I want to just be with you..." I shrieked as well and she endeavored to swab my tears but nothing worked because I can't feel her.

"I'm sorry..." She apologized again, what is she apologizing for? Not being here for me?

"Stop apologizing" I groaned and she nodded, giggling while crying, we lead in the silence of the night looking deep into each other eyes. The silent room was not even silenced because her eyes were adequate to tell me that she wanted to come back, she wanted me to be there with her even if it was real.

"Good night" I whispered when she fall asleep. I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't, I couldn't able to do anything I wanted but stare at her face. "I love you, Josie. I love you so much and I can't lose you" I didn't concede when I sleep as well.

I woke up in my room on the floor the circle of salt was still there, Josie might be searching for me. I sat up straight to astral projecting to Josie and she was still sleeping peacefully I swore that I became one of her prisoners and I would never ask her to free me from her heart.

I only want to be with her, I want to make her mine and I know she's a heretic now and will always be here. I maybe sound selfish but I wanted her to become a vampire so I can stay with her.

I learned about love from her, how she fall in love with Penelope and I want her to fall for me as well, I want her to fall for me as I'm in love with her. I sat on the edge of the bed staring at her face, even the sound of her breathing is calming as her.

"Josie! Wake u-... Who are you?" I heard a voice, "Bonnie?" I loured. I mean she's bonnie but she looks so young, wow it's weird to see her like this and how can she see me?

"Uh..." Josie sat up, "I... I'm hope, Josie's friend" I tried to smile but I bet she can tell it was forced. "But she said she's from the future how can you be here??" She frowned.

"She's astral projecting..." Josie interrupted. "But didn't you say only an original witch can astral project in time?" Bonnie asked, Okay I definitely can't tell her I'm an original tribrid.

"I.... we can't tell you anything about future and her as well" Josie declared, thank god. "Okay, I'm downstairs if you need anything since Stefan is back with Klaus or Rebekah. He still has his humanity off so we are trying to come up with a plan to make him turn it back" I was stunned in place when I heard my dad's name.

"Okay and I wouldn't help you anything because if I do that means I'm messing up with the future," Josie told as she look at me. "Fine.." Bonnie went back.

"Hope, it's not your dad..." she pushed me to look at her. "i...I know... I just..." I started to cry, my dad is here and I can't even meet him because he was not my dad at the same time.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through with this and I know you miss him but the Klaus Mikealson here is not your dad and I'm sorry about that as well" she began to blame herself.

"You shouldn't have said it! Vampires are living in this house! Oh no, what if they heard everything about what we talked about last night, and how can she see me?" I widen my eyes at the realization.

"Maybe because she's a Bennett witch and Don't worry, I spelled the room since I'm here" she replied. "Thank god... I think I should go. I'll come to meet you" I stood up as her eyes followed.

"Please take care of yourself" she waved her hand and I nodded. I was again left alone in my room, My dad was there but not my dad as well. My mom might be there as well or Uncle Elijah. Oh god! I have read about it, there is a homecoming party that is gonna happen soon means my dad will be there as well.

"HOPE MIKEALSON!!" Someone burst into my room, Of course, Lizzie because she siphons the magic from the door.

"What are you doing here? This early..?" I stood up from the floor as I started to clean it. "I-... YOU WENT INTO THE PAST???!" She narrowed her eyes.

"I just wanted to talk to Josie about things" I yawned to show that I just woke up. "That so cruel! Only you and Josie can astral project in time" She rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here, again?" I raise my brows, "Oh right! Mom went to aunt bonnie in France so she can find something to get Josie back and Dorian or dad searching for answers as well. So I thought maybe we can find something in the library, maybe we find something" She suggests.

She's not wrong we can't only let Josie do work, we also have to try and discover something about that coven. "Okay, I'll meet you there in an hour" I agreed and she left.

I have to talk to Freya about it since everyone went back because they thought Josie is not alive anymore but she's. I was going for breakfast when I bumped into someone. "Hope..." I saw Landon and I wanted to just punch him because he shouted at me!

"What do you want?" I can't help but rolled my eyes at him. "I'm sorry, hope. I didn't mean to shout at you I just... I thought Josie is dead and I wanted you to accept it and I'm sorry about that" He apologized but his apologies did not seem sincere to me.

"I have nothing to do with you so leave me alone!" I turned to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. "Hope, I'm sorry" He apologized again.

"I said leave me alone, Landon before I regret anything" I flashed my golden eyes, "I'm not scared of you, hope. I love you" he confided and I can't help glare at him.

"Than you should be!" I growled as my fangs come out making him take some steps back. "Hey! Frodo! Get out from here before I kill you" Lizzie grab him by the collar and threw him away from me.

"Calm down, hope. Your wolf is acting up" She reminded me, I closed my eyes and count to 10. "I'm fine, he just... he just pissed me off" I opened my eyes.

"Well, finally you get it how much I hate this, hobbit" Lizzie took her breakfast plate as well. We walk to the table, "Hey, Hope and Lizzie" MG greeted.

"Hey, Guys" We sat down. "I heard Josie is alive and in past but only you and Josie can astral project in time, is that true?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, and we are trying to find a way to get her back..." Lizzie said while playing with her food. "How is she? Is she okay there?" Penelope joined without asking for permission.

"She's fine," I replied uninterestedly, I don't know why but I just don't like her. "How much time it will gonna take to get her back?" she asked again.

"Look if we knew then we wouldn't be seating here! We also don't know and stop asking so many questions!" Lizzie snarled. "Well, we have a game soon and a player is missing" Maya sits beside Ethan across the table.

(Maya and Ethan are werewolves here)

"You cared about a stupid game? Instead of Josie" I whined, "Look we cared about her but you just cared about her too much" Maya rolled her eyes, what does she think she is?

"Of course, I care about her!" I love her, I stop myself from saying it. My wolf is acting up, again I need release. "Anyway, since Josie is not here, I don't think we can win the match," Maya said and they all continue talking about the game.

"I'm going for a run, my wolf is acting up I'll soon meet you in the library" I whispered to Lizzie who nodded and I went into the woods for a run,

I have nothing in my mind but Josie, how I want to get her back, how badly I wanted to touch her, How badly I wanted to feel her warmth against me. I can't help but think about the possibility of Josie and Penelope getting back since she's here for Josie.

The whole school started to crush on Josie because she didn't remember anything about her past and behaved meanly. They think she's hot when she was mean! Teenagers are stupid nowadays.

..........................

(Do vote at least, guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
2.5K 141 40
A ghost town nestled in the hills above Los Angeles, once frequented by Wyatt Earp. Could this be the place where Waverly finally makes peace with th...
28.4K 899 21
Josie got into an incident in school. Landon is Jealous of Josie Pedro got caught in the Middle and was reunited with his mother Hope is in love wi...
1.1M 59.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...