Hidden Kiss ✔️| TXT Soobin x...

By teaabunnyy

"Why can't you like me back?" "Because I hate stupid people" ©️ Mischievous Kiss More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

943 37 26
By teaabunnyy

The next morning,as always, Jiwoo, Mrs. Choi, Soobin and Beomgyu were having breakfast.

But Jiwoo tried not to laugh after remembered what happened last night.

"Hyung, look at that dummy." Beomgyu said to his brother while eyeing Jiwoo up and down, judging her.

Soobin just sighed and continued to eat his breakfast.

At school, Class F just finished their first lesson.

"Ji, are you free today? Let's go to the movies." Hueningkai asked Jiwoo.

"Can't. I have to study." She replied while her eyes still glued to her book.

"Are you still thinking about the top 100?" Hueningkai said, irritated.

"Jiwoo seemed to have completely change recently." Haseul said.

"Right. Where are you staying right now?" Hueningkai asked while squinting his eyes his friend.

Jiwoo frozed.

"At my dad's friend's house." She answered, trying to look calm.

"Where?" Hueningkai asked quickly.

She frozed again.

"It's far."

"How far?"

"Up the hills. No more questions! I need to focus!"

"Kim Jiwoo." A male voice was heard at the classroom door.

Everyone in the classroom moved their heads and found Soobin standing at the door.

"What's this about? Did Choi Soobin change his mind and decided to date you?" Dahyun said with a playful smirk.

Jiwoo just smiled shyly.

"Hey! Are you looking for Jiwoo? Forget it! It's too-"

"Take your bag and come outside." Soobin cut Hueningkai then walked out.

Jiwoo hurriedly took her bag and about to exit until Hueningkai stopped her.

"Don't go. Your future is not out there. It's here." Hueningkai said.

"Kai, you're a really nice guy. But Soobin-"

"Soobin is more handsome. Go get in line." Dahyun pulled the guy's arm.

Jiwoo quickly ran outside the classroom with her bag.

"Hey, let's go take a look." Haseul said and Dahyun nodded.

Hueningkai just followed them behind.

"I brought my bag. What's up?" Jiwoo asked while walking towards Soobin, who stood behind the school building.

"My mom got this mixed up." Soobin said, took out a pink lunch box out of his bag.

"You're right. This is yours." Shw gave a blue lunch box to him.

"Oh my! They're exchanging gift of love!" Dahyun fangirls silently behind a tree with Haseul and Hueningkai.

"Soobin must have accept her!" Haseul said excitedly.

Hueningkai just looked at them hopelessly.

"It's bothersome after you move in, you know." Soobin said, irritated.

"Bothersome?" That's right. I feel the same way. But I know someone who enjoy wearing dresses when he was younger." Jiwoo said mischievously then took out a photo out of her bag. "Here it is! Little girly Soobinie~"

"When did you have that?" Soobin said, caught off guard.

"Your mom gave it to me~" She answered while swinging the photo infront of Soobin's face.

"Give it to me!" Soobin said, snatching the photo but Jiwoo was fast enough.

"No! You can't have it!" She said while they were spinning around like kids.

"I bet you didn't expect a dummy to have the upper hand." Jiwoo smirked.

"Are you threatening me?! Give it back." He demanded.

"That's right! I'm threatening you! But I will to give it to you back if you're willing to do me a favor." She said.

"What is it?"

"We only have one week till exam. Help me so that I can make it into top 100."

"You want me to teach you?!"

Jiwoo nodded.

"Fine." Soobin sighed in defeat.

Jiwoo cheered in victory.

"But I can't guarantee you can make it. Only Class A, B and C can make it. You need miracle to success." Soobin said, walking away.

Jiwoo just looked down but can't help but feel happy.

After all lessons ended, the three friends approached her.

"What did you say to Soobin just now?" Hueningkai asked while staring at Jiwoo intensely.

"He said that he thinks I can make it into top 100." Jiwoo answered, dreamingly. Doesn't know what she was talking about.

"Get into top 100? Stop dreaming. It's impossible." Haseul said.

"So you weren't confessing to him?" Hueningkai said with a hopeful face.

Jiwoo snapped back to reality.

"Confessing? Of course not!"

"Aigoo! Don't be shy. We saw it all." Dahyun smirked while Jiwoo looked at her with question face.

"You even exchange gift of love." Dahyun said.

"That will never happen! You guys must be dreaming." Jiwoo snapped.

"Told you! Jiwoo is a smart girl. She wouldn't do something stupid. Don't spread false rumours." Hueningkai warned Haseul and Dahyun.

But the two just glared at him.

Jiwoo sighed, fed up with her friends' behaviour.

She packed up her books and writing utensils then went to the school's study and reading section.

"Finally, peace and quiet." Jiwoo said as she sat down on a desk.

"This is way too hard." She groaned as she stared at the question.

She scanned the place and found Soobin and his friend, Sunghoon reading.

She walked towards them to ask for help.

"Excuse me, Soobin." Jiwoo stood infront of his table.

Soobin looked up to her.

"I don't know how to solve this question. Can you teach me?" She put her book on the table.

"Since when did Class F became buddies with Class A?" Sunghoon said, sarcastically. "Could it be this post?"

Sunghoon showed Jiwoo the new update on the school's website that has her and Soobin in one frame.

'Class A's Choi Soobin proposed to Class F''s Kim Jiwoo?'

"Impossible." Soobin and Jiwoo said in sync.

"I just want to know how to solve this question." She said while pointing at her book.

"Just one question? Or the whole book?" Soobin mocked.

"Right. Teaching you is practically impossible. So stop wasting other people's time." Sunghoon said.

"Choi Soobin, but you said-"

"I'm busy. Find yourself a private tutor." Soobin cut her.

"A private tutor won't be enough." Sunghoon mocked as he gathered all the attention at the place.

"Guys, did you hear what this girl from Class F just said, she said she'd definitely get into top 100. You from Class F want to get into top 100? That would be even harder than me trying to get from second to first place."

"Looks to me that you just can't win over Choi Soobin." Someone shouted.

"W-we all know you have nothing to say." Sunghoon shuttered.

"Park Sunghoon! Don't look down on people from Class F." Jiwoo frowned angrily at him.

"I'm just stating facts." Sunghoon shruged.

"You-Just wait and see! I'll make sure to get into top 100!" Jiwoo said, confidently.

"Anyone can say that. But what if you can't make it?" Sunghoon smirked.

"I'll...."

"How about cleaning all the 12 grade classes?" Sunghoon suggested, still keeping his smirk.

"Alright! Cleaning is not that big deal." She answered, trying to look tough.

"I'll be waiting. Do your best!" Sunghoon replied.

Jiwoo snatched back her book back then walked away.

"Jiwoo, where should we go today?" Hueningkai asked as they walked outside the school.

"I told you! I need to study." Jiwoo said.

"It's your fault. Why did you make that bet?" Haseul sighed at her friend.

"Yeah. It's not easy to clean the classrooms." Dahyun said.

"I couldn't help after what he said to me." Jiwoo pouted.

"Look, there are the guys from Class A." Hueningkai said, approaching them. "Hey! How dare you bully my goddess from Class F? Park Sunghoon! Who are you to order people around?!"

Soobin just sighed and looked at his wrist watch.

"I thought she had potential. That's why I gave it some thought and came up with this idea for her.  Am I right, Soobin?" Sunghoon said, sarcastically.

"She asked for it herself." Soobin answered then walked away with Sunghoon.

"What did you say?!" Hueningkai shouted.

He was about to run after those two but Haseul and Dahyun hold him back.

At home, Jiwoo, Mrs. Choi, Beomgyu and Soobin were having dinner.

"Jiwoo, what would you like for snack tonight?" Mrs. Choi asked. "Do you want cheese and bacon or cherry muffins?"

"I would like cherry muffins. Thank you, Mrs. Choi." Jiwoo smiled.

"I want cheese and bacon." Soobin said that make Mrs. Choi shocked. "Bring it up to Jiwoo room."

"Soobin, you...are you going to Jiwoo's room to study?" Mrs. Choi asked.

Soobin hummed in respond.

"Oh my! Soobin actually want a snack while he studies! Jiwoo! I'm shocked by your influence on our Soobin!"

Jiwoo just looked at her food and smiled.

"I want to study with hyung too." Beomgyu said, while pouting.

"No, you can't." Mrs. Choi quickly protested.

"You're fine." Soobin patted Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Come up when you're done." Soobin said to Jiwoo and went upstairs.

She quickly finished her food then ran upstairs.

Jiwoo entered her room and found Soobin already sat at her study table.

'I never expected to be alone with him like this. I'm nervous.. but also excited.'

"Listen up, Jiwoo. I'll teach you here but you must not reveal this in school." Soobin said. "You are not allowed to talk to me at school too. Understand?"

Jiwoo hummed in respond.

"Let's start with your worst subject." He sighed.

"I think it's math."

Soobin opened her math book.

"What's being tested this time?" He asked.

"You don't know?" She asked back.

"I don't."

"How do you prepared then?"

"I listen it once in class and then go through it once more." Soobin answered.

"You must be kidding! Alright. Let me check." She said then checked her notebook. "It's up to page 118."

Soobin flipped the book and took out a pen and started marking the formula.

"This formula goes with this question. That's the important part." Soobin explained then gave her the book. "Go through them while I set some questions for you."

After a few minutes, Soobin finished making the question and have her the paper.

"Try these."

After an hour, Soobin can't wait any longer.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Umm.. I have a few questions left." Jiwoo lied.

"Never mind. Let me take a look." He snatch the paper from her.  "What is this?! What about the formula you just memorised? You can solve easily using the formula!"

"But I don't know which one to use." She pouted while looking down.

"Do you even listen in class?" Soobin sighed. "So stupid. Pay attention while I explain in the beginning."

Suddenly, Mrs. Choi opened the door silently with Beomgyu by her side holding a tray.

Then she took out her phone and a click sound was heard from it.

Soobin and Jiwoo turned their heads at Mrs. Choi in surprised.

"Sorry about that. I forgot to turn off the sound." Mrs. Choi chuckled awkwardly.

"Anyways, here's your snack." Mrs. Choi exclaimed.

Beomgyu put the tray on the table then both of them went out.

Jiwoo was about to eat but Soobin stopped her.

"Eat after you solve it. Hurry up." He ordered.

Jiwoo pouted and continued to solve the question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2.3K 15
"I may like your music, but your attitude is quite shitty, Choi Yeonjun." Being a rockstar had it's perks, but when you ruin your own reputation and...
64.9K 3.4K 20
[Completed] "I hate you, Beomgyu." "Glad to know you feel the same." _________________________ In which a drunk Taehyun and Beomgyu spend a nig...
203K 11.2K 68
❝I'm sorry, but I really have to kiss you.❞ | a choi yeonjun fanfiction. © kycantsleep Warning: This story contains sensitive content. Foul language...
3.2K 123 24
≡;- ꒰ °completed story ★ ꒱ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ stargyux ࿐ྂ 🎧♱★6eomgyunzzn★♱🎧 ( :̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:★:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) © Stargyux ~🎀🍓💿🎧†_★_†🎧💿🍓🎀~