Hidden Kiss ✔️| TXT Soobin x...

بواسطة teaabunnyy

"Why can't you like me back?" "Because I hate stupid people" ©️ Mischievous Kiss المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

1.2K 43 69
بواسطة teaabunnyy

As Jiwoo head back at her house, she didn't want to think of what had happened at school anymore so she just watch some kdrama in her bedroom while lying down on her bed.

A few moments later, her dad called her for dinner.

She lazily got body out of bed and went downstairs then sat infront of her dad on the dining table.

"It's awesome right? I mean our new house." Her dad smiled while looking around.

"Yeah! Really awesome! But somehow, this house look a little crooked though." She giggled.

"Nonsense. I design it myself you know. It's different from those dishonest contractors. Our house is built with good and strong meterials. It's going to last for a long, long time." Her dad said.

Her dad was actually a chef and the owner of his own restaurant. But he built the house as a request from his wife who had just passed.

Jiwoo just smile and nod at her dad.

Meanwhile, her friends were standing outside her house.

"This is the place right?" Hueningkai asked from outside the house along while Haseul and Dahyun.

"I think so." Dahyun answered.

"But why does this house look a little crooked?" Asked Haseul.

"I think so too. Maybe it was inspired by the tower of Pisa." Dahyun said.

"Jiwoo, my wife! Father-in-law!" Hueningkai shouted while banging on the door, making the Jiwoo and her dad shocked.

"Who's making that fuss? Who's his father-in-law? Who said he could call me that?" Mr. Kim asked as he walked at the door and opened it.

"Hello." Hueningkai bowed as the door opened.

Jiwoo peeked at the door gasped when she saw her friends.

"Kai? Haseul? Dahyun?" She called.

"Ha! Jiwoo! Congratulations on your new house! Here I brought a gift for you." Hueningkai walked to her with bright smile.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. It's been along time." Haseul and Dahyun said in union.

Mr. Kim just nodded and smile at them.

Hueningkai suddenly kneeled infront of Mr. Kim.

"I'm your future son-in-law. I'm HueningKai. Please leave Jiwoo to me. I promise to take care of her. I will love her forever." Hueningkai said, making Mr. Kim creeped out.

"Hey, what's wrong with this young man. You're scaring me." Mr. Kim said.

"A..aa he likes to joke around." Jiwoo said.

"Hahaha.. I'm not joking. Dad- "

"Stop joking!" Mr. Kim cut him. "Jiwoo, show around our house to your friends. While I get the the foods ready and we'll having dinner together, okay?"

"A..aa sure.. come on guys."

But Hueningkai still bother Mr. Kim by wanting to help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This Hadron Gollider machine uses a super magnetic field to increase the speed of charge particles to the speed of light and make them collide in order to study the basic properties of matter. The particles used are the size of a Femtometer. One femtometer is 1 millionth of the more common denominator,nanometer. It's very small." The teacher at Central Institute of Physics explains to Soobin and the other students that got invited there.

Suddenly a fly kept on bothering a girl that stood beside Soobin.

The girl swapped the fly away but end up losing her balance.

She was about to fall but luckily Soobin catches her.

But his elbow accidentally hit a button.

"Oh no! The machine is activated!" The teacher panicked.

"What happened if it was activated?" Soobin asked calmly.

"I don't know. Only the person who created this machine knows. The thing I know is that it was buried at some place." The teacher said.

...
...
...
...
...

"Is it an earthquake?" Jiwoo asked when she felt a little shake.

"No way. It's just a tremor, maybe." Mr. Kim said. "Don't worry. This house is strong enough. Come come. Help me clean the table."

They were about to clean up when they felt the shake getting stronger.

"E-eh... it's ge.. getting stronger!" Dahyun panicked.

"You're right!" Haseul also panicked.

"Calm down, kids. Don't panicked too much." Mr. Kim calming them but the shaking just getting stronger and stronger.

"Aa!! It's getting STRONGER!!" Dahyun shouted while clinging on Jiwoo's arm.

"I think we should go outside. It's safer." Jiwoo suggested.

"Good idea!" Hueningkai said then they ran outside.

As soon as they go outside, there is no more shaking. But instead, the house falls apart.

They were too stunt to speak.

"No! No no no! This can't be! I just finish this yesterday!" Mr. Kim cried.

Jiwoo was too stunt to even say anything, her hands cover her mouth.

Her friends just looked at Mr. Kim, feeling sorry for him.

"I'm so sorry, Jiwoo.." Mr. Kim hugged his daughter.

"You don't have to.. it's okay.." Jiwoo smiled softly through her tears while patting his back.

"Now I don't even know where we gonna live." Mr. Kim sighed.

"You guys can live with me!" Hueningkai beamed.

"Aigoo! Stop joking around! Seriously this boy!" Mr. Kim scolded.

"Maybe you can rent a room at an apartment, Mr. Kim." Haseul suggested.

"Good idea. Thank you, Haseul." Mr. Kim thanked her.

"But first we need to find our stuff in there, dad." Jiwoo said.

Mr. Kim nodded.

"I'll help you." Hueningkai volunteered.

"Us too." Dahyun said.

They started to look for Jiwoo and her dad's things.

————————————————

The next day when Jiwoo walk to school she heard the students whispered while looking at her.

'I heard that her new house fall apart.'

'I pity her.'

'LOL, first she got rejected now her house fall apart. How unlucky is she.'

She heard all that but she just ignored it and walked to her class.

"Jiwoo!!" Her friends called her.

She flashed a smile at them and ran toward them.

"Don't bother to listen to others, Ji.." Dahyun said as she hugged her friend's shoulders.

"I know. Thanks." She smiled.

"BTW, till when you're going to stay at the apartment?" Haseul asked.

"Today we're moving out. My dad's friend offered us to stay at their house." Jiwoo said.

"Wow.. that's good." Dahyun beamed.

"Where is Kai?" Jiwoo asked while looking around.

"He has band practice. Why? You miss him now?" Haseul smirked.

Jiwoo just shook her head.

The bell rang, meaning the class is starting.

————————————————

"Dad, which one of your friend that offered us?" Jiwoo asked her dad while they're in their van.

"Mr. Choi." Her dad answered. "He and I been friends since we were little."

She nodded while making an o shaped mouth.

A few minutes later, they arrived at a big lovely house.

"We're here." Mr. Kim said as they got out from the van.

"Wow! It's so big!" Juwoo exclaimed while her mouth hung opened.

"It sure is." Her dad nodded. "Since Mr. Choi owns a company, they earn a lot of money. They also have a son who is the same age of you, Jiwoo."

"A son?" Hiwoo asked as Mr. Kim nodded.

"A son?

Mr. Choi?

Choi.. Soobin?

What if it was him?"
Jiwoo thought while biting her lips nervously.

"You're here!" Jiwoo and her dad turned their attention to a man.

"Yup. Thank you for helping us!" Mr. Kim smiled. "Jiwoo, this is Mr. Choi."

She stared at Mr. Choi for a while.

"A.. ah.. Thanks for having us here, Mr. Choi." She bowed, relieved.

'Hah.. Mr. Choi and Soobin faces sure is 1% same..I don't think this is his house.'

"Sure sure. Anytime." Mr. Choi smiled.

"You look even cuter than before, Jiwoo!" Mr. Choi beamed. "Honey! Come and look at Jiwoo!"

A beautiful middle age women come out the house while smiling ever so brightly.

"Jiwoo!! You look so cute!!" Mrs. Choi beamed.

"Thank you." Jiwoo giggled.

"Mrs. Choi always took care of you when you were little." Mr. Choi said.

"Really? Thanks for having me here, Mrs. Choi." Jiwoo bowed while flashing them her signature smile.

"My pleasure. Now we are a big family. I always have you by my side." Mrs. Choi said. "Son! Come here and greet our guests!"

As the older son come outside, a terrified expression was stuck on Jiwoo's face.

"Hello. I'm the older son, Choi Soobin." Soobin greeted them.

"Wow.. he is so handsome." Mr. Kim smiled. "Soobin, thanks for having us here."

"It's our pleasure." Soobin smiled a little but enough to make Jiwoo's heart melt.

She shook away her feelings.

'How could this tragedy happens to me..'
Jiwoo thought while making a doomed face.

"Let's come inside, shall we?" Mr. Choi welcomed.

————————————————

"Ah! Jiwoo and Soobin study at the same school right? Did you too met each other?" Mr. Choi asked.

But Jiwoo can't find her words to answer it.

"Our class is pretty far from each other, but we are getting to know each other better. Right, Jiwoo?" Soobin answered calmly and looked at the girl.

"R-right.." She nodded.

'Why did you say that, Soobin!
It's so embarrassing just to think about this thing!
And why the heck am I'm in his house!'
She thought.

"Finally, I can do those mother and daughter time that I always dream about!" Mrs. Choi said happily. "I almost forgot the desserts! I'll be right back."

When Mrs. Choi stood up, she spotted her younger son.

"Beomie! Come here and greet the guests." Mrs. Choi said her younger son.

He walked towards the rest while the same expression as his older brother.

"Hello. I'm the younger son. Choi Beomgyu." He greeted them.

"Hello, Beomgyu." Mr. Kim smiled. "What grade are you in?"

"11th grade. I'm a year younger than my brother." Beomgyu answered as Mr. Kim nodded.

Beomgyu looked at Jiwoo and sat beside her.

"Jiwoo noona. Can I ask you one math question?"

'Oh no! A math question! It's okay, I can handle 11th grade math...I think.' Jiwoo thought.

"Sure. What question?" She smiled at him.

Beomgyu started to tell her the question but Jiwoo didn't even understand a single thing.

'What the heck? Why are there so many x and y? This is not 11th grade math as I recall..'

Her mouth just hung open as she blinked her eyes fastly.

"Your taking too much time!" Beomgyu shouted then wrote the answer.

"What? That wasn't even a 11th grade question." Jiwoo pouted.

"I didn't said to you I was going to asked you about 11th grade question." Beomgyu said. "This is 12th grade question. You should know it since you are in 12th grade. It's clear to me that you are a real dummy."

Jiwoo just gapped at the boy.

"Now, Beomie." Mr. Choi said while walking to them with a tray in her hands. "Watch your mouth. Don't bully Jiwoo like that."

But Beomgyu just stood up and walked away.

"Kim Jiwoo. I hate you." Beomgyu said while sticking his tongue at her then stomped upstairs.

Jiwoo just hung her head low while frowning.

"Don't worry about him, Jiwoo." Mr. Choi smiled.

Jiwoo nodded at him and smiled.

"Here's the dessert!" Mrs. Choi beamed and placed the pudding she made on the table.

"Wow! Thank you." Mr. Kim thanked her.

"My pleasure. Now, Jiwoo. Come with me! Let me show you your room!" Mrs. Choi pulled the girl upstairs.

"Soobin. Take Jiwoo's stuff to her room." Mr. Choi ordered.

Soobin just sighed and obeyed his father.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

85.3K 4.8K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
203K 11.2K 68
❝I'm sorry, but I really have to kiss you.❞ | a choi yeonjun fanfiction. © kycantsleep Warning: This story contains sensitive content. Foul language...
104K 4.4K 31
he was lonely and hid away from reality she was lost and needed an escape what will happen when they meet? "I'm fine, I told you that yesterday can...
17.1K 977 36
❝Well, he clearly noticed my intention to avoid him. I scoffed. Is he trying to boss me around? "Not everyone is willing to follow whatever you say j...