"š‡š„š˜, š’š”š†š€š‘" ā” sun +...

By oceanvybz

"š–š€šˆš“ š€ šŒšˆšš”š“š„, š˜šŽš”š‘š„ ššŽš“ š€ š’š“š‘š€šš†š„š‘ . . ... More

- PLAYLIST -
- PROLOGUE -
00.01
00.02
00.03
00.04
00.05
00.06
00.07
00.08
00.09
- VALENTINES SPECIAL -
00.10
00.11
00.13
00.14
00.15
00.16
00.17
00.18
00.19
00.20
00.21
00.22
00.23
00.24
00.25
00.26 | end
BONUS 00.27
BONUS 00.28
thank u šŸ’žšŸ•Š
*NEW UPDATE NEWS* 9/28/22
SEQUEL
A/N // 8-3-23
2024 š’šš„š‚šˆš€š‹ CHAPTER : Monty x Liz

00.12

5K 402 158
By oceanvybz

this is just a heads up for those who
are new to my account, but I do not
write smut. I'm semi-comfortable
writing some steamier situations, but
I refuse to write smut.

besides, these are animatronics.
I don't think we have to go into
much further detail than what I'm
hinting at—

thanks for coming to my ted talk <3

____________________________

MOON HAD ME grabbed in a death grip by the wrist, dragging me back to the daycare, eagerly. I had desperately tried to get out of his grasp, not really knowing what to expect from him.

He wasn't one to budge, though. Clearly, he wasn't going to listen to my angry outbursts and annoyance about the situation.

As much as I liked Moon, I liked my job. And if I didn't finish this task, I'd get a strike for goofing off instead of actually doing my job. They aren't paying me for nothing.

Besides, then I'd never get to see Sun or Moon if I get fired.

"Moon, I-I really have to get back to work," I dig my heels into the floor, holding myself back from him. He continued to pull me anyway, still not bothering to make sense of my opposing attitude.
He kept that snarky smirk right on his face, seemingly enjoying my displeasure in all of this.

"Seriously," I growl. "They'll fire me if I don't do this. Then I'll never get to see you again," I hang the words up in the air.

He looks back to me, brows furrowed.
"That won't happen."

I roll my eyes at him. "Yes, it will."

My fazwatch had been going off, alerting me it was almost twelve thirty. The power would soon be back on until it's next off cycle. Thank god I set alarms for myself.

I just need to stall him until the lights return. If he brings me to the daycare before then, Moon will definitely never let me go.

He continues to ignore my argumentative attitude, only digging his fingers into my skin harder with amusement. The hallway to the daycare was right around the corner, and he was getting allot giddier.

"Come now, starlight. Wouldn't you like to have fun, rather than work all night~?" Moon smirks over his shoulder at me.

I shake the thoughts from my mind and glare up at him. "Fun is overrated."

"Is it?" He looks behind to question me.

"Yes?"

"You wouldn't have this much fun with Sun, I can promise you that." He says. Suddenly, I feel sick.

Maybe if I can get him to stay out here where the lights are . . Sun can switch back on to save me from this, freak-show side of himself.

I love Moon dearly, but I'm not a fan of how possessive he's being over me.

"Wouldn't it be more fun to be out here, though?" I ask him. My hand tugs a little on his arm.

Moon lifts a brow curiously. "Why, out here?"

I pause awkwardly. My eyes shift to the watch on my wrist, seeing it was only one minuet 'till the lights would return. Sun can be my night in shining armor.

"So . . all the others can know that . . we're together?" I cringe at myself.

It seemed acceptable for Moon, though.
His smile shifts into a smirk, letting out a dark chuckle. Bending down to my level, his hand grazes my cheek tenderly. "You are mine, starlight." His grip tightens on my face.

I freeze, trapped and entangled in his robotic arms. Any sudden movements, and he will more than likely, accidentally, hurt me. At least, I'm hoping it would be an accident.

"Uhuh," I force a soft smirk to my face. "Of course I am."

He gets dangerously close to me, snaking his arm around my waist. His thumb skims my cheek, and he practically stares into my soul. Just memorizing every feature on me.
"Y/N, I've never felt this way before." He mutters down at me. I hold back my frown.
"You're just so . . different." The way his raspy voice enters my ear sends a nerve wrecking chill down my spine.

I don't know what to say. But there's only a few more seconds until the light turns back on, so I just need to hold out a little longer.

"I am pretty great, huh?" I giggle at up him. "Can't find anyone better than me." My hand presses against his chest plate.

Moondrop pulls back to view me over again. "I think I may lo—"

And, just like that, the lights turn back on. A heavy puff of anxious air escapes my lips. Thank the stars.

Letting go of my body, I watch as he takes a few steps back, holding his head, turning away from the brightness. It was no use though, Sun had finally took his place, completing their switch.

"Sun!" I yell out.

He looks around with a slight confusion, before noticing me. My arms slink around him, pulling his body into a tight hug. He looks down at me with curiosity. "Y/N? Are you okay?"

I nod, sighing softly. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Moon is really mad. I can feel him tweaking out," Sun gave me a nervous smile from above. "When the lights go out again, please be careful. I don't know how much more of this, my system can handle." He frowns.

"He's getting really rough, Sun." I mention awkwardly. "You're not going to be like that with me, right?"

Sun and I both notice that I unintentionally take a step back from him.
That must have hurt him deep down.

"N-No! But . . I will admit," he looks down with a nervous look on his faceplate, "I've been feeling a little different lately. I think Moon's mind has influenced me a little bit."

I bite back my anxiety. "Oh," my voice wobbles.

"I'll be okay. I'm sorry for any issues we caused you tonight . . He's going to get us in trouble." He lets out a metallic sigh, shaking his head down at the floor.

"Sun, it's okay. I'm learning how to work on animatronics now. So, maybe I can help. Figure out what's going on." I offer him a soft smile. He nods.

"That would be best."

"Alright, I really gotta get to Roxy's. I promise I'll come check on you tomorrow. Maybe try and . . keep away from me for a little bit." It hurt to say that. Ripped my heart into shreds. I frown up at him.

"Oh," Sun takes a small step back and nods, hands wringing. "Y-Yeah. Good idea."

"I'm sorry." My voice mutters audibly.
I send him off with a soft wave and head my way back to the raceway in a low mood, eyes to the floor.

That hurt allot more than I wanted it to.

My mind races on the events that just happened. Over and over again.
Why was Moon being so . . dominant? And creepy. He's never acted like that with me before, I'm just so confused on what it is that's triggering it.

Shaking my head from the thoughts, I find myself at the raceway.

"Roxy?" I call out curiously. My eyes scan the room, looking for the oversized wolf.

Nothing.

I check all over the racetrack, behind it, through it, and then it hits me. Of course she's not in here, it's after hours. She's in her fucking room!

I let out a heavy groan, and make my way to her charging room. Moon messed me all up after that. 

I knock on the door, then pull out my door card. Stepping into the room, I offer the Wolf a smile. She stands at her mirror, glancing at me from behind.

"Hey, Roxy." I set down the box on a nearby table.

"What are you doing in here?" She asks rather coldly. I can't help but feel a little hurt. I stay chipper anyway.
"I'm here to fix your eyes! I guess you got an upgrade that came in." My shoulder shrugs.

"My eyes are perfect." She grumbles. "They're the best out of all these stage star, wannabes."

I raise my brows, looking away from her.
"Somebody's in a pissy mood tonight."

"It's been a long day." Roxanne mumbles quietly. I look over at her, and take out a screwdriver. "What happened?"

She sighs out metallically, and turns to face me. "There's a lot of competition to fight out there. Nobody is as good as I am, but for some reason, the kids like Freddy the most." The wolf seems to glare at the thought. "We have to live up to that damn, Bear, every minuet of operation."

I guess I never realized how Roxanne, or maybe even the other animatronics, felt about living in Freddy's shadow. Then again, they were all stars of the big show. And Roxanne was always overly confident; Kind of narcissistic. So I figured nothing would ever feel wrong for her, but I guess I'd been wrong.

"Hey, you're just as great." My hand rests on her shoulder. She glances to it. "You all serve your own purpose. Sure, Freddy is great too, but, just think of all the bad rep he must get." My shoulder shrugs. "You guys have clean slates! As of, now, anyway."

"You're right. Thanks." She offers me a smile.

"Alright, if you don't mind powering off, I can give your eyes some new features!" I beam up at her. She nods. "Make this quick."

"I'll try as fast as I can." I mention.

As she's powdered off, I work to the best of my newest ability, to adjust her new features. My mind keeps running through the fact that I have to take care of Sun and Moon tomorrow. I'm a little worried of what I'm going to find, or how I'm supposed to even work with them.

Sun will be a breeze, but after that whole ordeal with Moon, I'm not so sure I want to be alone.

_____________________

please remember to vote and
comment if you enjoy the
chapter ! thank you (:

Y'all, also, why are these chapters
getting like 100+ views but only
10 votes 🤨 these ghost readers
make me so irritable lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.3K 33
You fall asleep in the bathrooms of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex (good job) and when you wake up the place is closed down. At least you are not alone i...
368 26 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...
218K 6K 34
Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist but always had the dream to work with c...
3.1K 92 40
(Please do NOT repost my art or use it without my permission, please do NOT send story requests. "Please update" is considered a request.) Follow the...