SHADES OF ASHAANGI(SS OR OS)

By Selene_AS

The content in the book is my own imagination. It has nothing to do with reality. Read the book and support... More

||NOT A DREAM||
||FAKE TO REAL-1||
||FAKE TO REAL-2||
||FAKE to REAL-3||

||HER SOLACE||

1.6K 155 12
By Selene_AS

hello guys!!

No proofreading so pls adjust if there are any errors.

~*****~

Sivaangi was roaming in her college ground, not knowing where to go, She looked completely terrified. Suddenly a pair of arms caught her and covered her mouth. Her back for resting against his front. She tried to get out of the hold but she couldn't.

"Onnu illa ma calm down onnu illa, you are safe " the man murmured in her ears. Sivaangi's heart skipped a beat when she heard the voice, She knew who it is. Without a second thought, she turned and wrapped her hands around his waist and rested her head on his chest. 

Ashwin was startled for a moment due to her sudden action but soon composed himself. He felt his shirt getting wet. His hand slowly went around her body as he held her tightly to assure her she is safe. Sivaangi sniffed her tears silently as she became calm hearing the music of his heart.

It was the day of riviera(cultural) in their college for which every student was waiting for. Sivaangi and her friend Kavya were standing in the crowd shaking their body for the rhythm of music followed by their fellow mates of the college. 

Ashwin was actually not interested in these types of events, even though his friends compelled he refused to join. He was sitting on a bench in a less crowded area scrolling his phone. 

When everyone was enjoying the event, suddenly a few men's who was dancing among them took out a log and started attacking others. The commotion was due to a political rivalry between the founder of the college and his enemy. 

Everyone was running for their life. Sivaangi lost her friend hand which she was holding when the commotion started. She started roaming with fear but she defended herself from everyone who came in her way. 

Ashwin stood up when suddenly the lights started to off one by one on the ground. He looked around the place by seeing the boots he guessed the reason for the problem as he knew about his uncle who is the founder of the college. To safeguard himself he went to an isolated area, where there was a small room for keeping sports equipment. After some time he peeked out to see the condition that's when he found a man walking behind Sivaangi with a log in his hand. When he was about to hit her Ashwin pulled her in and closed the door.

Sivaangi came out of his hold as she composed herself and looked at him. "Are you okay?" he asked her. 

She just nodded her head not knowing what to say.

 "Our nimisham na veliya enna nadakudhu nu pakuran" Ashwin said as he tried to open the door but all went in vain as the door got locked from outside. 

"oh shit" Ashwin said and looked at Sivaangi who was watching him the whole time. His mobile was also switched off. "ma un phone kuden" Ashwin asked her.

Ashwin tried to contact all the numbers he remembered but no one picked it up as it was an unknown number. "inga irundhu poga mudiyadha Ashwin" Sivaangi asked hiding her excitement as this was the first time she was talking to him, all her fear vanished seeing him close to her for the first time.

"Therilayae Sivaangi" Ashwin said as he sat down on the floor. Sivaangi too sat down opposite to him. She mentally noted to ask him how come he know her name. A pregnant silence filled the room. Ashwin leaned back on the wall and closed his eyes due to tiredness. Sivaangi was just staring at him.  

Sivaangi loved him from the school days but till now she didn't confront him about it. She always feared rejection. She would become happy just by seeing him walking around the school. Ashwin was from a big family with a political background. He always focused only on his studies as he don't want to go into politics. He had only a few friends.

After completing the schooling Ashwin went to Chennai from Coimbatore for studies. Sivaangi was a year junior to Ashwin. In that one year, Sivaangi came to know that she cannot live without seeing him, if she need to go behind him for all her life she was ready for it. 

That's why she joined the same college where he was studying. Even though her parents refused to send her so far that she needs to stay in a hostel as they don't know anyone in Chennai, they finally accepted as Sivaangi was very much adamant.

Ashwin opened his eyes after half an hour to see a dark room. He couldn't see anything. "Sivaangi Sivaangi" Ashwin called her but there was no response. He slowly moved to her side as he heard her murmuring something and turned on the torchlight on the phone to find her all curled up in the corner as she sat burying her face in a cocooned position. She was sweating profusely.

Ashwin touched her shoulder but she didn't move. He warped his hands around her shoulder and pulled her against him. She held his shirt collar tightly in her palms and closed her eyes. Ashwin sensed that it was because of her claustrophobia.

 "Ashwineey Ashwineey.." Sivaangi kept on mumbling his name. He said nothing but sweet things in her ear to calm her down as he held her close. 

Sivaangi's parents were divorced when she was 14 years. She was leaving with her mother, occasionally her father would visit her. Ashwin has been the only solace for all her wounds, the more she gets hurt by her parents, the more she falls for Ashwin. Her parents locked her in a room for a whole day in the name of not involving her in their fight but it ended at making her life horrible. Whenever she feels low she would think about him and imagine her life with him which gives some sort of happiness in her sorrow-filled life. 

Sivaangi slowly drifted into sleep after some time. Ashwin looked down at her and sighed in relief. He opened her phone and saw the time, It was 1 am. 

Ashwin smiled on seeing his picture as the wallpaper on her mobile screen. He kissed the top of her head as she snuggled more into him in her sleep. Ashwin closed his eyes and slept after some time. 

Sivaangi opened her eyes slowly as the room was lit up with light due to the sun rays falling thro the small windows. She lifted her head from his chest and looked up at him as she remembered about yesterday's happenings. She smiled halfheartedly at his sleeping figure as she knew they need part ways after some time. She wished to live the moment rather than thinking about the future. She snuggled into him and kissed his chest as she closed her eyes losing herself in his embrace. 

"Oii KD" Ashwin mouthed making Sivaangi jerk. He didn't let her go out of his hold. She looked up at him with her usual caught up expression as she bit her cheeks in embarrassment. 

"Adhu vandhu" Sivaangi started but he cut her. "Theriyum" he said in a husky tone. "huhh" she gasped. He smiled at her shocked face. 

A week ago Kaviya Sivaangi's friend met Ashwin personally in a cafe and told everything about Sivaangi that's how she loves him. Sivaangi became restless in the thought of not seeing him no longer as it was the final year for Ashwin. One day she broke down completely that's when Kaviya came to know about Ashwin. Kaviya insisted her to confront Ashwin but she refused it. Ashwin has seen Sivaangi several times in the college but didn't expect her to love him to such extent as leaving her parents for him. 

 A warm feeling spread into Ashwin on the thought that someone was loving him truly without any expectations. After that, he started noticing her activities. He liked the way she skip her steps instead of walking. He started liking her dimple filled smile, button-like nose and cute little pouts. 

Sometimes she would be sitting on the corridor deeply thinking about something. He know what she would be thinking. Those times his only thought was to engulf her in his embrace and assure her that he will be there for her. Without his knowledge, he started loving her. He loved her for being herself, he loved her for being selfless, he loved her in a way he loved no one, on the whole, he loved Sivaangi. He thought of proposing to her on the farewell day but fate had other plans.

Ashwin pushed the hair strands behind her ear which was disturbing her. He adjusted her by keeping her in his embrace and cupped her face with one hand as his other hand rested on her back. 

"enakaga enna venalum panuviya dii" He asked her looking into her eyes. 

For the first time in her life Sivaangi became speechless, words got stuck in her throat. She looked at his eyes, it showed the emotions which she was yearning to see all these years of her life. She didn't want to know how he came to know her as his eyes conveyed all the love he had for her.

"Usuraiyae kudupan Ashwineey" she said as tears made their way down her cheeks. Ashwin smiled at her and wiped her tears with his thumb. He rested his forehead on hers as a lone tear escaped his eyes. 

"Adhelam vena enaku oru promise pannu dhinamu na thongi elum pothu na pakura modhal mugam unnodadha irukum nu" Ashwin asked kissing her forehead.

Sivaangi threw her hand around his neck and started sobbing uncontrollably. He patted her head as he smiled through his tears. After some time they parted away when they heard the door opening noise. 

" Ashwin thambi nengala, ungaluku onnu illala, inga perachanai elam mudinchiduchu" the watchman said.

"onnu illa na nenga ponga na varen" Ashwin said as he held Sivaangi's hand.

Both nodded their head simultaneously with a smile looking into each other eyes. Ashwin kissed their intertwined hands as they walked out of the room for a never-ending journey. 

----------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope you guys like it.

Do vote and comment on your views.

Have a nice day♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
449K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
841K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
184K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...