A Tale of a Promise

بواسطة filipinabellissima

She was a nerd before who always gets bullied by her classmates not until she transforms into a beautiful you... المزيد

A Tale of a Promise
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12[Special chapter]
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 2

101 4 2
بواسطة filipinabellissima

Kimi's

I'm here all alone sitting down in front of my computer when my personal butler calls.

"Uhm, Mistress... your dinner is ready."

"Ok, I'll be there."

Oh, right I forgot to tell you. I lived in a mansion and that's right I'm a rich girl. My grandfather owns a lot of properties in the world. My dad died when I was three and my mom is the one handling our business.

I know you are asking why would a rich girl like me dress up as a nerd? Well, the thing is that I'm waiting for someone and I always thought that if I never changed my looks maybe he will recognize me. So even if they always bully me I just ignored them. Cause I know that one day Iro and I will meet again.

I went to the dining area and eat my dinner. After that, I went back to my room where I play some video games. Later on, someone texted me.

It's from Finn, he knows everything about Iro and I and also he is one of my closest friend in the campus. But eventually, because he is a member of the U.P. (short for Unmei's Princes), we didn't see nor talk to each other that much.

"Hey. Uhm I heard you've been bullied again?"

"Oh yeah... but I'm used to it..."

"Sorry, if I didn't protect you... I'm your friend but I can't do anything."

"It's okay"

"Oh... sorry but I gotta go. By the way, I heard that Iro is back..."

I was about to ask him when did he came back but he hung up the phone. Iro is back? When did he come back? Why doesn't he called me? I turn off my lamp and started going to sleep. Still thinking why Iro didn't call me after coming back.

The next day, I was walking on my way to the locker room. When suddenly I bumped on someone.

"Oh sorry"

I looked up and saw Yunme staring at me!

"Watch where you going."

"O-ok...u-uhm...y-your hanky."

"Didn't you hear what I've told you before? It's all yours."

"O-ok"

"Oh...and, by the way, I'll fetch you later on lunchtime..so wait for me."

"Huh?"

I was about to react but he was gone away. He'll fetch me for lunch? Does this mean that he's inviting me for a lunch date?!

After getting all the things I need for my class. I went back to the room...And just as expected from an ordinary day. Someone put a trap for me. I slipped on the floor and I couldn't move because I fell so hard and I couldn't feel my legs. Suddenly someone was about to throw a chair on me from the second floor...I closed my eyes and felt someone hugged me. I opened my eyes and saw Yunme covering me. He is smiling and the chair hits him...I saw his head bleeding! Oh, no! What have I done? He saved me...but he's hurt. And it's all my fault. I can't help it but tears started to fall.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I just kept silent then he stood up and look at everyone and then he turned his eyes back to me.

"Come on"

He offered his hand to me and I was about to stand out but I was surprised when he carried me. And he walked away still carrying me his head is still bleeding and it's all my fault. I began to cry and suddenly he said.

"You don't need to cry...I'm fine. I promise. All that matters is your safety. Don't worry about me. It's only an injury..."

My tears are still flowing while looking at him. He is really my prince charming.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

96.1K 2.6K 34
What will you do if your first love is the new girlfriend of your dad? What will you feel if she's not only his mere girlfriend but his goddamn fian...
Into the Other World بواسطة Phiba

الخيال (فانتازيا)

553 160 56
An ordinary high school girl from the modern world one day wakes up in a different world full of wizards,sorcerers, a land of magic and there she fac...
152K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
4.6K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...