Chapter 3

(Yunme's POV)

I've got a head injury but it was not that serious. After saving her from those who bully her. Why do they always bully her? If that's going to happen again all of them will be dead!

So that time, I was walking in the hallway then suddenly I saw a beautiful girl. She's so beautiful that apparently, I didn't know that she was Kimi Aiyu. My reaction was so shocked!

I can't believe that I will see her in that look. She was so beautiful like an enchantress. Currently that time we became close to each other. And I also heard from her the reason why she doesn't change as a nerd before. She told me that she is waiting for me, so she never changes from being a nerd.

I realize that she had waited long enough for me. So I plan to do what I have promised to her before. I'm going to surprise her on February 14!

(Kimi's POV)

I felt so guilty! Because of me, he got injured! So I decided to kill the nerdy look and I think it's time to show my real face. Because I don't want Yunme to be hurt again, just because of me. So I asked the help of Angel...

After 1 gazillion years!

I went out of the room wearing a blue skirt, white long sleeves, no glasses, heels plus a new hairstyle...

"Hey, how do I look?"I asked Angel

"Just look at the mirror"

I looked at the mirror and I saw myself. I didn't expect that I will look like this. I didn't know how beautiful I am.

"Ready for school?"Angel asked

"Yeah"

And as we went to school, everyone seems that they don't know me...even Yunme! He just knew it was me when someone called me!

So here it is no nerdier Kimi because I'm going to be the new Kimi Aiyu.