My Don ✔︎

Galing kay itgirlkimz

[ COMPLETED ] Kamila Bailey or Kam is a new girl in Kellits, Clarendon, a new high school, a new friend, and... Higit pa

Intro
Main Characters pt.1
New beginnings
Tattooed guy
D'yani
First kiss
Best friend
Imperfection
Altercation
Home alone
Sports day
Sports day continued
Bonding
Meeting parents
Likkle parchii
Unexpected
Birthday twins
Unthinkable
Brother in law
The X
Symptoms
Teenage pregnancy
The first crisis
Shattered
Disputes
Brothers
Possessive
Thomas
If I ain't got you
Picture day
Dry cry
Bonding with daddy
Graduation Day
Bare wit me
You're beautiful
Taken
Separated
Note
You are like Papa!
"Then you and me"
Everything I wanted
You did not break mee ♫︎
Forgiveness
Pacify her ♫︎
Blackmail
Break up
Make up
Daddy's babygirl
Unfaithful
Main Characters pt.2
Old friend
Brotherly love
Momma's boy
Unpredicted
Mistake
Hit different
Secrets & lies
NOT A CHAPTER
Fake smiles
Defile
His peace
Love is blind
Too experienced
Hurtin' me
Exchange
Birth date
Arya Parchment
Parenthood 1
Parenthood 2
Shady
Stubborn
Baby mothers
The Fam
Beach house
Beach house continued
Hard for me
Surgery
Leaving her
My Don II

Location

6.5K 462 91
Galing kay itgirlkimz

Kamila's pov 🦋

-At the shoot-

Last night was one of my favorite nights with D'yani other than the argument, he did a good job handing me braids with his right hand, and I had two different outfits for today.

D'yani hired a makeup artist last night before bed, said he got ' links 'she did my face and then me change off in my clothes with D'yani's help, he was also in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, he's so sexy.

I focus on the man telling me photogenic poses, I kneeled and put out one foot,

"Gorgeous," he said snapping multiple times and D'yani help me up, I grinned when he show me, the next one was a fashion show look, I like dissimilar things.

"I want this one, "why do people get up every day and do shoots it's so exhausting, D'yani bought me some Chinese food and coconut water to drink, we did still deh a the place, me couldn't leave without putting something in my tummy.

He was busy on the people them stool, so I took his picture, mi boyfriend teeth and smile pretty bad.

...
"So what are your plans for the rest of the day," I said as he parked in my driveway.

"I have dinner plans with my mother & father later at a restaurant that I'm not looking forward to, they loathe each other" he chuckled, I rubbed his hand.

"I'm sorry, say Hi to your Mom for me, "I kissed his lip, "okay, later mi call you, I love you"I reddened, walking in with my bags.

...

I pushed open the door to see Gabby and Thomas laughing."Evening," I said running to my room, I wonder what's so funny between those two.

I unpacked and put the clothes I had on overnight in the laundry basket in the bathroom, I looked at my face, and apply some blackhead eraser facial scrub on my face, I took a fast shower because the place look set up, we definitely ago get rain later.

I grabbed one of D'yani's t-shirts I took and one of his sweats, it big off a me but super comfortable. The food I ate was gone out of me by now.

I'm famished.

Entered the empty kitchen taking out the kinds of stuff i needed to make pasta while playing September by Earth, wind & fire on YouTube.

"Hey, hey, hey, Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember? Ba-dee-ya, dancing in September Ba-dee-ya never was a cloudy day There was a Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember? Ba-dee-ya, dancing in September Ba-dee-ya, golden dreams were shiny days" I sang dancing around moving my lower body while making my pasta.

I love pasta

...

Janelle called me asking if I had reached back home I told her yes, and start finishing up, just did a crush on the Irish potato now, adding Mayo, cheese, and milk.

"Why you no deh school gabby," I asked as I started to share in three bowls.

"Half day today, mi wah some a the pasta, ".she said I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Uh bright, uh have two hands," I expressed.

"Kamila can I speak with you," my dad said stepping foot into the kitchen, he watches as I did my thing.

Him no chat patios

"I know I shouldn't have stayed, I fell asleep it wasn't on purpose I promise and in the morning I had to do something for my business page," I said quickly, and he let out a small grin.

"That's fine, but next time please go home, anyways, why didn't you tell me I would have taken care of everything you needed, how much money did you pay,".he started opening a checkbook I held up my hands declining.

"D'yani paid"he looked offended by what I said but he changed his expression.

"I didn't know you were here I don't see any bodyguards".I decided to change the topic it was an uncomfortable silence.

"You guys don't like it so I kinda change that," he said taking a seat at the table.

Oh wow

"Umm I did say I have another present for you and your sisters but first you have to come to see my house this evening I want you guys to get used to it because the mansion will be your home one day," Thomas says, I grew up here, I'm not living elsewhere.

"Ok father, you want some of my pasta," I said like I didn't already share his plate.

"Sure".

I put on a movie for the three of us and we enjoyed our time, it was full of laughter. Until he had business to deal with so he has to leave. And we missed him.

"Mi a get use to him," gabby says, leaning on my shoulder as we watched Nicki Minaj's old music videos on the television.

"I know gab, me too, I was too young to understand anything, I really thought he left us, mother put him out,he was trying to provide for us he even came back, he did have a choice and he came" I smiled touching my tummy.

True dat!!

"So what's up, wah did happen between you and Dwayne," I said drinking my soursop juice.

"He's for the streets ig"

"What happened," I said.

"He said he loves his girlfriend and he also wants me, but I said no I deserve better than a side piece role".

"Girl, uh young plenty niggas in the sea, a so it goes?"

"Plenty fishes dummy" she laughs.

"Same thing".

We catch up on euphoria episodes and eat a lot of snacks mostly me. I was feeling really exhausted so me drop asleep in my room.

...
5:30 pm

I woke up and checked the time on my phone it was 5:40 in the evening, I'm getting ready to go to Thomas's house. I was now dressed up in my boyfriend's Jeans a cute pink and purple top I got from SheIn, my heels, and a pink bag with my lipgloss, gum, AirPods, and pantyliners, and wipes. Janelle's blonde frontal, badly needed to flatiron.

...

"So you and Christian still a talk," I said to her while fixing her hair, Gabby was dressed in a jeans dress and black Crocs, with a black Nike fanny pack over her dress, she looks so short and beautiful.

"No really, we a tek it slow I think," she says

She lie, slow and mi hear dem noise deh wah night yah.

"Oh really, slow you say when mi -".

She laughed out loud," uh too Nuff Kam, we a just friends".

Okkkk Jan wid r sneaky link

"Ok miss," I said, I was finished with the style she was putting on her dress. I strolled into my personal room to see if I had forgotten anything, Then my phone rang.

I answered " hello" without checking the callers' ID.

"Mila".

My eyes opened wide only a few people call me that Nickname"Who's this". I closed the door listening for a voice else mi would a hung up...

"Travis, you little boyfriend never finished the job, but if you no wah mi fucking murder him tonight because he's an easy kill right now, so uh beta meet mi a the square tonight and if you call him mi ago fucking know so doh play wid mi, and you look fucking sexy in braids," he said then paused.

"Guh look Pon yuh forehead In the mirror"I did because mi friad, I thought D'yani said he was gone.

A red light was on my forehead then it moved to my stomach, and I started sobbing, "Travis please, doh hurt him,". And he laughs.

"Yuh sisters have the lights on them too I just say the word to my men n dem dead, doh come to me Mila, r even mek a phone call to the pussy and yuh see if mi no fuck yuh likkle sista n end the older one after mi give mi big brother fi fuck" he yelled, hung in up the phone in my ears, I drop backward on my bed.

What the hell just happened

My sisters, they mean the world to me, and Travis a watch mi, mi cya risk dem life, he no have no sense eno.

He's alive, D'yani lied, I quickly closed the curtain. I inhale and exhale, I was trying not to panic.

"Kam hurry up dem reach" Jan's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, I decided to think about something else before mi send up my pressure.

"Ok," I said, went to the bathroom washed my face, and apply more lipgloss, I wanted to text D'yani but I couldn't. I'm so scared.

I was just putting up an act in the car, Janelle was talking to one of the guards like dem a bestie.

A wah dis

An gabby did deh pan r new phone.And mi deh yah thinking about how mi ago sneak out fi go meet that fucking idiot boy.

God, please help me, I'm so bewildered.

I have to keep cool, act normal Kam.

When the car stop at the gate, I look up to a big fucking mansion. It is literally in the middle of nowhere, by the looks of it, it has about twenty bedrooms.

(Thomas's house)

Damn a weh he do?

The guards showed us around our father was in a business meeting, I was right it was twenty bedrooms, ten bathrooms, four living rooms, two kitchens a pool in the back yard, a library, a gym, etc, Neva know Thomas works out, he does look a little young for his big age.

Tryna be like you my boy

Thomas wandered into the living room smiling."Hello my beautiful daughters," he said hugging us.

We all welcomed him, and now he was briefing us about the individuals who worked here and that we could come over anytime we wanted.

"Gloria is the chief maid and the Butler is Sam," he said as he pointed at a lady in her mid-thirty and a man in his fifty's. I waved at both and offered a smile to be mannerly.

"I fixed up some rooms for you so you can go look and see if you like them, and if you want anything else in there just tell Gloria" he explains.

"So we a sleepover," I questioned & he nodded at me.

That cya happen eno mi affi meet that idiot boy

"NOO!" I paused in mid-sentence, as everyone looks at me, me too jumpy" I mean only if you want, but it's your choice" he said, discerning my discomfort.

"Ok," I said releasing a puff.

"I'm gonna go look at the rooms with Gabby," I said grabbing her hand not waiting for a reply. Should I tell gabby?? But he could be watching me now r something.

"Wah happen Kam you look anxious," gabby says touching my face with her warm hands.

Act normal no Kam

"Take a picture of me here," I said, she knows I love pictures so that mek mi look normal.

"If a dat you did wah you could a say it eno big head," she said taking the picture, mi glad she buy the foolishness but do look damn good.

I thanked her while walking to the rooms, they looked nice but I don't think I'll feel comfortable staying here it's so big, Dem call we fi dinner and mi did jus think about D'yani, what if dem have him.

A kick on my foot pulled me out of my thoughts again.

Focus Kamila!!

"Huh," I said looking up, my appetizer is still untouched.

"You wah cake or ice cream," Janelle said as the maid removed my food.

"Umm, I'm fine," I said excusing myself.

I ran to the bathroom to puke, after I washed my hands.

Am gonna call him on a video call

"Hey baby," he said, Look like he just come out of the shower

Ok, he's good thank God.

"Kam, you ok b," he says

"Yes, I- Ummm D'yani I love you," I said smiling sadly.

"Babe is something wrong," he says sitting down, "Y- yes I mean no, I just want to tell you, and remember I have to go to your family doctor tomorrow to check up on the baby," I said changing the subject.

"I remember b, you sure uh good," he said again.

"Yes am going home now I'll talk to you later"

"Where are you".

"At Thomas's house," I replied with my hands shaking.

"Ok, I love you, gimme a kiss".I sent a kiss and hung up holding the phone to my chest. I cried a little, but mi affi put myself together.

...

As I stepped foot into the house I ran to my room after saying goodbye to my siblings. I changed my clothes to full black, and sneakers. Did my hair in a bun and wait till my sister went to sleep...

The things we do for sibling love...I love them always...

After waiting half an hour, I opened the door quietly and quickly walked to the square.

...

let me leave dis ere...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

45.9K 1.9K 35
Years after Heaven's death, her daughter is now a junior in high school and the splitting image of her. It's Kamora's world everyone is just living i...
6.2K 499 13
"Nuh know if yuh feel a some likkle ediat yuh deh wid inno" he said. "Try nuh fuck yuh self yer likkle girl", his grip on my neck loosen as he walks...
8.9K 532 29
𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴
260K 21.1K 73
[ COMPLETED] 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 Having found out Thomas's death was a setup, will things between him and Kam change, will she be able to forgive him f...