[DISCONTINUED] abc dialect ━...

By jamieigopnamamahalin

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑ ૮₍˶• . • ⑅₎ა 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒... More

start
requests
kiss ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
dancing in the rain ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ camilo x gn!reader
sandcastles ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ bruno x gn!reader
cheat ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ luisa x fem!reader
red ribbon ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x fem!reader
cellphone ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ familia madrigal
bicycle ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader
hospital ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ julieta x reader
lights out ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
tongue tied ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x fem!reader
hide and seek ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader
adobo ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ pepa x fem!reader
brawl ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ pepa x g!p fem!reader
piercing ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
!! a/n !!
her flower ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
dreams ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x male!reader
snowflake ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ julieta & fem!reader

plants ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader

2.1K 54 43
By jamieigopnamamahalin

isabela x fem!reader
fluff

plot : this takes place after the movie! y/n cortez, a famous woman in town because of how often the townspeople would talk about how she's so like a certain madrigal, Isabela Madrigal, although, she actually doesn't like the latter, she totally 'despises' her and her well.. plants..?

"Stupid isa and her stupid plants! And stupid me for liking stupid isa and her stupid- urgh!"

|||

It was a very normal day! You were all huddled up in your soft and warm blankets as you relaxed fully into your be--

"Y/n Cortez! Mija!"

As you heard your Mama's ringing voice from downstairs, you couldn't help but groan but of course! You had to keep them quiet.

You grumbled under your breath as you untangled yourself from your blankets as you got off the bed.

"What is it, Mama?!" You yelled as you wore your slippers, you arrived downstairs to see your mother with puffed rice cakes wrapped in a pretty box. 

"Take this to the Madrigals!" She smiled as she handed you the box. 

"What?! Why me?! Can't hermanito be the one giving these to them?!" You shrieked as you scrutinized the pretty looking box on your grasp.

"Oh, your brother went to play with his friends." Your mother stated. "Plus! It's been weeks since you last left your room--"

"It was only five hours--"

"That wouldn't make me stop you from giving them the rice cakes, would it?" Your mother faced you with a stern look.

You huffed in defeat as you made your way towards the doorway when you heard your father call you.

"Hija! Let me fix your hair!" He called as he combed your hair, caressing them afterwards. "There! Perfect!" He added.

You pursed you lip as you stepped out your Casa

'Perfect!'

'Oh, how perfect!'

'The Perfect Cortez!'

A sometimes very sickening word for you, but the ones who said it actually never meant it as a bad way or.. a toxic way.

You were perfect without even trying and everyone would always see the good in you.

And you were tired of it.

Needless to say, you really don't want to go outside, even if you'd receive lots of compliments and many people greeting you. 

You do love the compliments, but some of them are.. well..

"Senorita Perfecta, you look beautiful as ever!" 

The kids exclaimed afar, you gave them a look as you walked off after with the pretty box held close to your chest. 

"So.."

Another voice interrupted you yet again, you had your eyes closed but you already knew who this was.

"Senorita Perfecta, huh?" She mockingly giggled as you felt her walk beside you. "Good morning to you too 'the new senorita perfecta'" She added.

You snapped your eyes open as you stopped on your tracks.

That was it.

You faced her as she mirrored you poise with a goofy grin, as the goofy grin turned into a cocky smirk.

Oh how you wish you could punch that cocky smirk off her face.

"What do you want, Isabela." You spoke in a very harsh tone, giving her a flinty stare. 

"Well, i just want to say that you're the most perfec--" 

"Cállate." You deadpanned.

You saw her smirk drop as you internally smiled before walking off, leaving her behind.

Or so you thought. 

You shrieked as you felt vines wrapping around your waist, stopping you from walking.

You looked by your shoulder to see Isabela running towards you with a naughty smile. 

You swore this was your last straw as you resist yourself from hitting her with the box you're carrying. 

"What are you doing?!"

"That's for us, isn't it?" She gave you a close-eyed smile, pointing at the box in hand.

"Yes and i swear to god, if you'll not let me go right now. I'm telling Abuela that it's for her only." You narrowed your eyes at her as your grip on the box tightened. 

Her smile dropped into her signature cocky smirk. "Race you there!" She exclaimed as you felt the vines unwrap around your waist..

..as one of her powder plants met your face..

"ISABELA!!!"

You covered your stinging eyes with your right arm as you tuck the box of puffed rice cakes on your left.

You got in stance before dashing towards her, you could barely see the path you're running but you do know that you're getting closer to her.

She didn't even bother looking back as so she thought you were still in your position earlier.

But as she did, she lightly gasped before grabbing a vine pulling her upwards.

You groaned, you were about to reach her if not for her stupid vines.

You slowed down as you finally arrived at the front door of the Madrigals, you looked at the image of the family and Mirabel infront of it at the door.

You dusted off the colored powder from your face as you heard the front door creak.

You were about to pounce at the one who opened the door who you thought was the cocky madrigal.

You squeaked as soon as you saw a short curly haired girl with glasses.

"Woah there!" She gave you the same squeak, shielding herself from the box you were about to throw.

"Oh my god! Mirabel!" You cleared your throat, pulling the box close to you again.

"Hi to you too y/n and-! Oh.." She paused as you realized why, you were a mess.

Your cheeks flushed red as you stood upright, waiting for her to talk.

A familiar annoying mocking giggle echoed somewhere nearby as you looked up to see Isabela who's staring down at you.

"Oh." Mirabel repeats in a realization tone as she pursed her lip. "Don't worry, she's been like that ever since she fell on that vine." She added.

"Did she hit her head when she fell?!" You hissed, glaring at the said madrigal who's still laughing from above.

"I didn't." She shrugged her shoulders. "But i did when i fell for you." She gave you a wink as you puffed your cheeks.

You'd be lying if you said that didn't make butterflies invade your stomach.

"Yeah, she definitely did." The curly haired girl smacked her lips. "By the way, you look adorable right now." She added with a genuine smile.

Your heart jumped, not in a weird way and definitely not the way Isabela did earlier.

It was one of the few compliments you took personally. 

Well, like i said, you love compliments and that was one of them that you really really love.

Your lips slowly curved into a wide and warm smile as you felt butterflies flying around you. 

"Thank you." You softly spoke as Mirabel flinched at the sudden change of mood.

"No thank you for me?" Someone melancholy cooed above the both of you, you ignored her as you entered the front yard.

"Someone who threw an ugly plant at me don't deserve my 'thank yous'" You rolled your eyes as you dusted off your clothes this time.

"I-It's not ugly!" Isabela rebutted, "It's just.. not perfect!" She puckered her bottom lip before hopping off her vine.

You didn't even bother arguing about it, you were already exasperated.

As soon as you stepped inside the main room, a very cheeky curly haired teenager welcomed you.

"Hola! Is that for us?! Well, i'll gladly take one, thank yo--"

"No!" Isabela yells behind you as your eyes widened at Isabela who's about to throw a cactus at Camilo.

"We'll wait until we eat--"

"Time for snacks!"

Camilo turned to you, opening the box of rice cakes, taking one.

Isabela scoffed as she also grabbed one after, smoothly kissing your cheek as she do so. 

You flinched as you gave her a glare, you were more furious now, but madness was not the reason why your cheeks are red.

And you hated the real reason behind it.

"What do you think about Isabela, n/n?" Dolores stood beside you, grabbing a puffed rice cake you brought.

It seems like Dolores entered in the most pErfect time.

You walked outside as Dolores trailed behind you, Abuela gave you a welcoming smile as everyone started grabbing food from the table.

You placed the box of puffed rice cakes at the table as everyone rushed to grab one.

"So..?" Dolores asked, handing you a plate which you took.

"Stupid." You muttered silently, making sure she's the only one who heard it.

"Hm?!" Dolores shot you a shocked look as she had her cheeks filed with rice cakes.

"Yes! You heard it right.." You groaned as you slammed an arepa down your plate. You hissed at your flooding thoughts.

Dolores didn't move an inch as she just stared at you with the same shocked face.

"Stupid isa and her stupid plants! And stupid me for liking stupid isa and her stupid- urgh!" You continuously ranted, forgetting Dolores who's just beside you.

You kept rambling a bunch of gibberish words under your breath as you sat down the table beside Luisa who gave you a smile.

You smiled back as it dropped in realization.

You internally facepalmed as you stared at the curly haired madrigal sitting across you with a knowing gaze.

You knew she heard you talk out loud..

..and you knew that she knew that you knew that she heard you.

You gave her a warning look as she nervously darts her eyes around.

It was a bad time since 'stupid isa' decided to sit beside Dolores. 

Just as you were about to talk to Dolores, she slowly leaned towards Isabela who's unaware about what's currently going on.

"Y/n." Abuela called as you knew it was all coming to an end. 

"Yes?" You flashed your signature smile as you faced Abuela, but inside you were gritting your teeth too hard.

You needed to look at her while talking, of course! Manners! and by that means, you have averted your gaze off Dolores.

"Thank you for joining us for snack time! The puffed rice cakes are lovely!" She smiled as everyone gave you the same smile.

Except for the two, Dolores who's whispering to Isabela.

From your peripheral vision, isabela widened her eyes at you as pink flowers popped out her hair.

You knew Isabela would react to it with her usual cocky smirk, but in order to ignore her, you smiled back to everyone.

"Thank you too everyone! I'll tell Mama." You beamed as you continued eating, you buried your eyes down the plate refusing to look at everyone around you.

You continued eating as everyone continued talking.

You were about to take another bite of bread when you heard a 'pst' across you.

In order to not make things more awkward, you looked up as you and Isabela locked gazes.

"So you like this stupid isa, huh?" She chuckled as she leaned her chin with both her hands, staring at you in awe.

You rolled your eyes as your ears reddened, she chuckled amusingly.

"I mean~" She trailed out, "If you actually do like this stupid isa you're saying.." You looked up at her again. "That means you love my plants as well, do you?!" Her hazel eyes sparkled in excitement, everyone sitting at the table stopped talking.

You were taken aback.

You're actually expecting a cocky smirk or a gross kissing sound but this was the first time.

"If that is so.." She murmured as a small cute cactus in a small pot appeared in her hand. "For you." She puckered her lips, looking to the side with a flustered expression.

You stared down at her small cactus as everyone did too.

They had their jaw dropped, darting their eyes to the both of you, waiting for what's about to happen.

A few seconds passed as Isabela moved her gaze back to you.

The look in her eyes showed a usual reaction to rejection, but you were definitely not rejecting her.

Before she could retract her outstretched hand, you quickly took the small cactus from her.

"I guess.. i'll take it.." You grumbled, your ears still red as a cherry, but she was still stupid though. 

Everyone gasped as Dolores covered her ears.

"How bold of you, isa!" Camilo cackled as you looked down the pot that seemed like it has something written in it.

'Meet me tonight?' 

☽✧ ✦ ✧☾

The sun had set, you're actually needed home now or you'll be in such big trouble.. but it seems like you had a bigger fish to fry.

You carefully made your way upstairs as you spot a silhouette by an opened window. 

"Isn't the moon so beautiful, amor?" She spoke making you jolt, she turned to you before fanning her hands at you.

You stood beside her as she welcomes you with a charming smile.

You only stared at her, but the look in your gaze was different, it was your usual gaze you showed to everyone.

It made her fall in love with you more, she was used to seeing that same flinty stare from you but this time, it was softer.

"Well~ This is the perfect time for me to say it, isn't it?" Isabela cooed, bumping her shoulder onto yours.

You gave her a bored look.

"Don't even say that wor--"

"Stupid me for liking stupid Senorita Perfecta." You stared at her hand tucking your hair behind your ear as a bouquet of Black Bat Flowers appeared.

You stared at it in shock, let's say.. it wasn't a very pretty flower.. it did look like a bat too. 

But you couldn't deny, you love it.

You curved your first biggest and warmest smile of the day as she handed the flowers to you.

"Isabela." You called as she quickly hummed in response. "I..-" You bit the insides of your cheeks, trying to form your sentence.

"You..?

"I like your plants."

"Wha--"

"I mean--!"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

a/n's note:

if you don't know what a Black Bat Flower looks like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.7K 21
𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓... 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘...
77.3K 2K 30
Basically the title, first chapter will be requests and rules.
11K 445 11
oneshots with the la familia madrigal :) accepting requests!! unless it says fem or male, oneshots are written gender neutral :)
9.5K 377 13
Rei is rather aloof to leave a proper description for this book. Please proceed with caution. - [ ✧ ] Published: February 18, 2022. Status: Discontin...