Married woman-camren

By Camrenisreallolocamz

Camila Cabello is in a unhappy marriage, when she is out partying on her birthday she goes home with the bar... More

1
2
3
4
5
7

6

735 32 6
By Camrenisreallolocamz

Camilas pov

I wake up feeling arms around me with a smile I open my eyes to see Lauren asleep, she had her mouth open a little with cute snores coming from her, she was also mumbling a little bit.

The bedroom door knocks and Lauren's shoots awake

"I'm not late for school!" Lauren said, I laugh and Lauren looks at me and falls back down onto the bed.

"You're 25 baby I hope you're not still in school" I say and kiss her cheek causing Lauren to blush

"Come in" I say, my mom comes in and looks at us naked in bed cuddled up

"Oh" she said, I see my moms face go red as she tries to look everywhere but us

"I was just wondering what you girls would like for breakfast" Mom asked, Lauren and I look at each other and I let a little giggle out.

"Pancakes?" I ask Lauren, she nods

"Pancakes please mom" I say, she nods

"That's okay, camila are you going to be staying here for a while? If so I can go get your father to get your stuff from shawns house, I think you wouldn't want to go back after what he did" Mom said.

"What did he do?" Lauren asked, I look at her and shook my head

"Nothing don't worry about it, I will be staying a while mom yes" I say, mom nods

"Alright, get dressed" Mom said and left, I look at Lauren and she looks at me

"What did he do? You can talk to me Camz, it's not like I'm going to do anything bad" Lauren said, I sigh and take her hand and tell her.

*Camilas parents and Sofia downstairs*

Sinu was cooking as Alejandro had Sofia on his lap as she tells him all about her dream where she was a princess.

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT SHRIMP DICK FUCKING CUNT! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS PUTTING HIS HANDS ON YOU?!" They hear Lauren yell.

"I think Camila told her" Sinu said, Alejandro nods

"What happened?" Sofia asked

"Grown up stuff, I don't think princess have to deal with grown up stuff do they?" Alejandro asked, Sofia shook her head with a smile.

"How about my princess goes and watches tv and play?" He asked, Sofia nods and he sets her down and she goes to the living room.

They see Lauren rushing down the stairs putting her shirt on with camila behind doing her pants up.

"Lauren it's fine! It's been dealt with!" Camila said, she grabs Lauren's hand and turns her around.

"Not my way it hasn't, in my family if a man lays a hand On a woman, especially like that, they get their heads caved in" lauren said, camila nods.

"In my family, which this problem is in, we just talk things out" Camila said, lauren nods.

"You're cute, where does he live?" Lauren asked, camila shook her head

"Not gonna happen" Camila said, lauren looks at Alejandro and he tells her the address

"You coming?" Lauren asked, camila sighed

"Fine, I need clean clothes" Camila mumbled, lauren kisses Camilas head and takes her hand

"We'll be back soon" lauren said

Lauren opens the door to her car for Camila, camila got in and then lauren did, lauren takes them to shawns house just a few miles over the speed limit.

"Lauren slow the fuck down!!" Camila screams

"Nope, I want to Kill him then eat my pancakes while they're still warm" lauren said

"You're going to kill us not him!" Camila said

"Trust me baby, I know how to drive" lauren said and skids to a stop out side the house.

"Are you coming in?" Lauren asked, camila nods

Lauren opens Camilas door and takes her hand walking to the door

"I'm not even sure if he's in and I don't have the key-lauren" Camila sighed as lauren kicked the door open.

"What did you say?" Lauren asked, camila rolls her eyes as lauren pulls her in

"Shane!" Lauren yells

"His names shawn" Camila said

"Oh, Shawn!" Lauren yells again

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get in my house?" He asked

"I'm the girl your wife cheated on you with, now prefers and mom is cooking pancakes for, so if you will allow me to make this quick so I can enjoy them while they are warm that will be appreciated" lauren said, he frowns confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, Lauren kicks in between his legs and while he was hunched over kneed his face.

"Listen buddy, you don't lay a hand on a woman, you definitely don't try to rape women" Lauren said

"I didn't-" Lauren punched his face and he fell down

"You don't deny it either, that just makes things worse" she said and punches him several times over.

"Lauren stop!" Camila yells and pulls Lauren back after a while, they both look at Shawn who has blood all over his face.

"Get your stuff" Lauren said, camila nods slowly and steps over Shawn and packs her bag

"I'm going to get you arrested" he grunts

"You'll be needing a lawyer, if you can even afforded one" he said through gritted teeth

"Baby boy I have the best lawyer in Miami, I'll be fine not a case has she lost" I say, he glared at me

"So do I, her names Clara Jauregui, she'll get your ass in jail" he said, Lauren laughs and camila comes out with bags.

"Clara Jauregui you say?" Lauren said, he nods

"That's my mother and my lawyer, now you use that tiny brain of yours to guess which one of us she'll choose" Lauren said, he glared at Lauren.

"Fuck you!" He said and spits blood on Lauren's face

"You are one stupid stupid boy" Lauren said and starts to punch Shawn again.

"Lauren!" Camila yells, Lauren stops and looks at camila then Shawn

"You can't get me arrest when you're dead" Lauren whispers, she gets up and takes Camilas bags walking to the car, she puts everything in the trunk and looks at camila.

"Get in" Lauren said opening the door, camila did and so did Lauren.

"You really messed him up" Camila whispers, lauren looks at her and sighed

"I'm not going to hurt you" Lauren said, camila looks at Lauren and wipes some of shawns blood off her face.

"I know" Camila said, Lauren looks at her and leans over kissing Camila who kisses her back.

"I was just trying to protect you I didn't mean-" Lauren got cut off by a kiss

"I know" Camila whispers

"How about we go to my parents so you can get cleaned up" Camila said, Lauren nods and drives back to camilas parents house.

When they got there Lauren held all the bags and her parents stare at Lauren, she had blood on her knuckles, face and shirt.

Lauren looks at Alejandro and Sinu then Camila

Alejandro walks over and Lauren thought she was about to get yelled at and thrown out of the house. Alejandro takes the bags and looks at camila who was holding onto Lauren's arm, he looks at Lauren and moves out of her way.

"Go get cleaned up" he said, Lauren looks at him then Camila

"Thank you" Lauren whispers, he nods and camila takes Lauren to the bathroom.

Camila was washing Lauren's face sat on her lap, camila looks at Lauren's eye and lip.

"He hit you" Camila whispers

"You should see the other guy" Lauren said, camila giggles and hides in Lauren's neck

"Thank you" Camila said, Lauren holds her close

"For what?" Lauren asked

"Everything, if I hadn't of met you I don't think I would be out of that marriage" camila said, Lauren picks Camilas face up and kisses her.

"Yes you would of because you're a strong woman" Lauren said, camila stared at Lauren's eyes for a while before leaning in kissing her, Lauren holds Camila tightly and kisses her back.

Soon Camila was sat on the sink with Lauren's head between her legs, camila had a hand over her mouth trying to stay quiet.

Camilas legs begin to shake and her hand fell from her mouth to Lauren's hair

"Lauren!" Camila screams with a loud moan following it as she came in Lauren's mouth. When Lauren had finished cleaning Camila up she kisses up to her face and kisses her.

"I thought I told you to stay quiet" Lauren said, camila blushed

"Sorry" Camila said with a giggle, Lauren smiles kissing Camilas neck.

"We should probably go eat now" Lauren said, camila looks at Lauren with a look

"I want pancakes" Lauren said, camila rolls her eyes with a smile and puts her clothes back on

They go downstairs hand in hand with smiles on both of their faces, Camilas parents look at them both.

"It's not what it sounded like" Camila said, Sinu rolls her eyes with a shake of her head and placed two plates of pancakes on the table for them both.

"Are you staying again tonight?" Camila asked, Lauren nods

"I need to get some clothes though" Lauren said, camila nods

When they finished their food they both go to Lauren's house to get some clothes, as Lauren was packing Camila found something interesting.

"Lauren, what's this?" Camila asked holding a strap on, Lauren smiles.

"A strap on, why do you want me to use it on you?" Lauren smiles, camila nods

"Yes, so pack it" Camila said, Lauren takes her pants off and puts the strap on on and then puts her pants back on.

"There" Lauren said, camila bites her lip and lays on Lauren's bed and watches Lauren pack

When Lauren was packed she lays on top of Camila and kisses her neck

"Lauren let's go back my house" Camila said

"Why no one is here, you can scream my name again" Lauren said, camila feels her chest close in and starts to struggle to breath as Lauren pins Camilas hands.

"No" she whispers but it was so quiet that Lauren couldn't hear her so Lauren continued to kiss her neck.

"No! No! No! No!" Camila screams over and over Lauren quickly gets off of Camila but she continues to scream no.

"Okay, it's okay I'm not going to do anything" Lauren said, camila continues to scream

Lauren pushed Camilas hair out of her face and sits next to her

"It's okay" lauren whispers and plays with Camilas hair, camila stops screaming but still couldn't breath.

"It's okay, you're okay" lauren said and lays down holding Camila

"It's okay" lauren whispers into her ear. When Camila had calmed down she holds onto Lauren tightly, like she never wanted to let go.

"I'm sorry" Camila said, Lauren shook her head

"No, you don't have to be sorry" Lauren said, camila nods softly and they lay their for a while.

"You ready to go back to your parents place now?" Lauren asked, camila nods

"Thank you" Camila said before they moved

"For what?" Lauren asked

"Everything" Camila said, Lauren leans down kissing Camila who kisses her back instantly

"Don't thank me, I'd do it all again ten times over just to see you smile" Lauren whispers, camila blushed and hides in Lauren's chest.

They get back to camilas parents house and they all watch a movie, eat dinner and finally go to bed.

Even though they both had clothes now they still chose to sleep naked, camila had her head on Lauren's chest as Lauren was tracing patterns on Camilas side with her fingers.

"Night Lolo" Camila said, Lauren smiles wide at the nickname

"Night Camz" Lauren said kissing Camilas head causing her to blush and smile

Lauren holds Camila tighter and camila cuddles into Lauren's chest some more, Lauren placed her head on top of Camilas and sighed in relaxation.

They both finally fall asleep cuddled up in each other's arms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937 69 4
I can feel every second pass through my arteries, my heart is a literal clock full of numbers and ticking needles, but it still doesn't seem to have...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...