π‘΄π’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔...

By Kalapika1

When Taehyung the husband of Seokjin got into an accident and Namjoon husband of Jungkook got into a fateful... More

Introduction
'2'
'3'
'4'
'5'
'6'
'7'
'8'
'9'
'10'
'11'
'12'
'13'
'14'
'15'
'16'
'17'
'18'
'19'
'20'
'21'
'22'
'23'
'24'
'25'
'26'
'27'
'28'
'29'
'30' (M)
'31'-Epilogue

'1'

1.2K 55 7
By Kalapika1

Start of another year

............~~~.............

The swarm invading the gates of the school is on view and two boys cycling through the gates of the school with cycle gears on like only a helmet.

As they reached to park their cycles talking about unnecessary shits they did over the summer "So yeah Beomgyu what did you do over summer?" the boy who looked like a bunny had thin lips asked his 'gay' friend as to what he tried on during the summer.

"Oh nothing just one and a half blowjobs" listening to Beomgyu's reply the boy aka his best friend laughed out "One and a half?! why what happened for you to give 'half blowjob'" the boy asked while still laughing "Nothing just got interrupted by his parents when I was giving him a blowjob and having my fingers inside his butthole, honestly Soobin leaves the question that was the worst experience" Beomgyu explained the situation of his 'One and Half Blowjob' to an almost-passed-out-Soobin-because-of-extreme-laughter "Stop it you are embarrassing me I hate you, I am going to my class" Beomgyu expressed his embarrassment and scurried off the scene or else Soobin will most definitely make for the fun of him  "Hey! don't be the angry dude you might get to complete the half blowjob!!!" Soobin shouted to the now blushing red Beomgyu, and with that beomgyu sped off to his class well this is how the school starts.

"JinHye!! come down, you sleepyhead! you have a school you brat! Your brother has already might have reached the school, wake up!! and also bring the other sloth with you!" A man screamed at his daughter and his son, ya a single father too hard and the man here knows this when the birth father of his children died because of an accident or as he says because of his late perceptiveness of the coming car and why wasn't he in the place of his husband?

Seokjin, a single father of a young boy and two outrageous teenagers, is a psychologist at Moon Young hospital, a hospital owned by him named Moon because his husband always used to call Seokjin his moon and himself the earth around which Seokjin revolves and young because well their love was very young and vowed to be young even if they are old and all the veins can be seen and even if the skin has just reduced to bones their love for each other will always be young.

It was true Jin loved Taehyung with all his heart and soul, their story wasn't a type of cliche story of an arranged marriage nor a high school bully or crush nor a story of best friends turned lover neither of rivals fighting for the attention of each other and also definitely not one of the stories of enemies turned lover. 

Their story consisted of two constricted hearts and one mentally depressed 13-year-old. A boy 16 years old who has blocked any emotional bondage to come to his heart because of the traumatic loss of his mother, they meet because the father of 16-year-old Seokjin goes for regular sessions for the boy having despondent notions in his brain, so Seokjin, at last, agrees to meet the boy his father insists on.

Their love story wasn't a cliche first-sight love well it turned out to be like this, Seokjin took over the business of tending to people's havoc of mind standing in the midpoint of his own catastrophe, his regular patronage to his clinic was none other than Taehyung. 

They built a good team, helping each other to fight their own demons of melancholy and coming out of the clutch leashes of the cold void abyss to the colorful vibrant flamboyant warmness of each other. They became friends out of which budded an awe-inspiring love story and a happy family with three kids, twins, and a small incoherent innocent boy.

 As it is said by chief Seattle itself "We have to co-operate to our common destiny" and the fateful, untimely, destined friend of the human species always seems to find you, and no money, status, caste, and other things we imbecile protest against can save you or holds an unbreakable wall of bricks against death. 

Death is what caught up with Taehyung a small mistake of late perception of something even for a blink of an eye catches up to you by the loophole because of a tiny, a little small mistake making you regret it for a long time and that is what happened Taehyung got into an accident and left his love again with the cold void abyss, clutched to the leashes of his demon but Seokjin was not able to be manipulated by it as he dedicated his life being a father for both himself as well as Taehyung for 12 years not sparing eyes upon anyone anymore.

"Appa!!" the voice shrill breaking through the prevailing sound of water droplets and someone washing their hands in the gush of the stream of the stringing drops of water the said latter hummed in response while brushing off the cosmetics which just seemed to stick itself on his hands.

"Appa!!" that someone or rather the boy again screamed for his father, the father can not reply because the food which is inside his mouth is still there so he just hummed again.

"Appa!!" the boy screamed making the latter fume with annoyance as he finally let the sticky cosmetic out of his hands and made his way to his oh-so-impatient son.

"Yeonjun! Why the?! Why are you still here for the name of God shouldn't you be in school?!" his father got shocked at his son still standing in front of him while school might just start within 1 hour.

 "Appa I know!! I am late please leave me and also Huening" the boy named Yeonjun whined to his father and the latter could do nothing towards the soft prickle of his son's aegyo and gave him a direction to go towards the car while waving his hands.

"Huening!! where the Satan of death are you?!" the father screamed to gain the attention of his younger "Huh! I am here Appa I am here!!" a cute boy with somewhat doe eyes and wearing a pajama came out of the front door of the house, the father sighed with pinching the center of the bridge of his nose evidently frustrated by his sons "Huening! Like seriously why are you in your pajamas?" the father said and the latter said just chuckled.

Jungkook a father of three boys Beomgyu, Yeonjun, and HueningKai, they are his love, his world, and the only remnant of his love, his elixir, and the one who he used to find his amour and was his wildest infatuation, that was Namjoon. 

They were neither college sweethearts nor childhood best friends they didn't even know who was the other half for quite a long time. 

Jungkook was simple, well prominently rich and a cheerful student studying cosmetic science well why cosmetics? because it is fascinating to him that cosmetics, how can change the appearance of someone with just a slight brush of this powder was a wonder to him 

Then there was Namjoon an introvert not cheerful and just under the blanket of books studying for laws, to give justice to the world and not hide the world under the cosmetics of politics ironic isn't it? Well, their meeting was also actually really tragic.

Jungkook came from a pretty well-off family of famous cosmetic scientists so he also followed the same path but he was too extroverted and didn't care about the world and was pretty reckless which caused him to meet Namjoon to hire him as Jungkook's personal lawyer to defend him if he did any recklessness well that is how Jungkook fell for Namjoon defending him no matter what he does. 

That is how their love was and began budding into something so meaningful like the yoke of love tied around each other's wrists but as it is said that happiness does not live for long as Namjoon got diagnosed with a brain tumor and died with no condition to see or look at him but Jungkook was always by his side even after giving birth and taking care of three children himself.

So now here he is running the most famous makeup and hair salon in Incheon and also working as a cosmetic surgeon in the Moon Young hospital.

The girl was huffing and panting to desperately reach her destination with her brother on the trail having beads of sweat also ironically traveling the distance of their foreheads. The duo chuckled lightly with a huff of satisfaction to reach the school before the gonging of the school bell. 

"Taehyun-ah here!!" A boy with a family fair complexion called a young lad of 14 was panting desperately with his sister standing near the entry of the gates, the heavily breathing boy just smiled weakly and waved his hands sidewards lazily and brought the little pent-up energy to shirtless move his legs towards his friends "God look at you you look like some old grandpa trapped in the body of a fourteen-year-old skin" the former boy who had called the wheezing boy named Taehyun by the gate. 

Taehyun just sassily shrugged off his friends mocking his ideals of running "God look at you you have grown to be a grandpa" the latter mocked the former with his antics.

"Just shut up, you have no official and mutual rights to mock me like that!" The former said defending himself from the 'immense unofficial mocking' he received from his friend 

"Huening technically you are my friend which gives me all the mutual rights in this cruel world to mock you and about the official statement I shall look at it during my library break," Taehyun said too seriously which caused both of them to part away from a snort from their mouths on their talkings.

The girl was still standing at the front porch of the gate of the school, still wheezing and short of breath and feeling immensely betrayed by her brother who left her and abandoned her. 

She nodded her head slightly with the dismissal of the overdramatic thoughts rounding up her skull, she instantly beamed up at the sight of certain someone who was apparently looking for her also "Yeonjun!!" She called out for the lost boy who was finding his friend. 

"I am here you stupid ass idiot" She shrilled out her voice which propagated to the eardrums of the boy named Yeonjun as he waved with a jubilant expression towards the disheveled girl, just because she was 30 minutes late on hearing her alarm clock 'Dad', and the former boy ran towards her or she towards him nothing could decipher before they fell together on the ground with a loud reverberating in the school compound. 

The girl was the first one to stand up and land a smack straight behind Yeonjun's head "Geez JinHye, How are you so strong granny, just three moments ago you were panting like a sloth who has run for only 1 hour but thinks he has run for 1 decade" 

This line caused him to receive another blow to his head which caused him to hiss "Hmph you get that to tease me mister bee" Jin Hye said with sass flowing through "Hey that is Beomgyu, not me sass" Jin Hye just bluntly ignored him "By the way come by the club, I mean OUR friend club okay? I have something to say bring my and your stupid bothers also, till then toodles!" And even before Yeonjun can utter something she ran away.

The club was quite richly decorated, you might think what is a friends club? well, the club for prestigious rich and aristocrats where these 6 kids are exclusively included.

The room was quite exquisite with different couches of vibrant colors with mesmerizing designs placed all over the room, a chandelier hanging on the top with painting canvas placed at the one end of the room and the most interesting part was the around 50-inch tv guided up the wall with different gaming consoles kept around it, welcome to the friends club!

"So as we all have gathered in a place to discuss something very important," Jin Hye said as she looked around seeing the 5 boys sitting on each couch with Beomgyu playing his games on the tv and nodding at her words dreamily 

"You mean to discuss the predominant topic of the humanitarian crisis of the Russian- Ukrainian war?" everyone groaned at the younger's usage of 'sophisticated' words "Can you speak the same thing in English so we can get through something in our brains Huening?" Beomgyu said as he was the most displeased by this all.

"Ok no, thank you Huening for volunteering for converting the shit you told in English but no that is not the matter, the matter is You all know our fathers are single as they both lost someone important in their life?" everyone nodded agreeing to the words of Jin Hye 

"But what is that supposed to mean and have any relation to this meeting you have done baby girl?" Beomgyu said with a flirty tone and Soobin threw him a hard glare, 'How dare he flirts with my damn ass, ugly sister?' 

"Oh keep your gay ass shut Beomgyu will you and I heard what you said to me Soobin for that You will face the consequence and oh yes you said out loud that I am a damn ass ugly sister of yours" everyone laughed hard at the horror evident in Soobin's face, that was hella comical.

"Ahem, so get back to the topic, I want our fathers to date! and after all, we all act like brothers and sisters don't we?" 

Yeonjun was having a problem, dating their fathers? who didn't even go on any dates for over 12 years and suddenly send them together to date? 

"No, no, no what do you mean are you seriously out of your mind? Dad loses his shit when we start to pair him with some other person other than our appa and you bet you know it!" and there Taehyun reading his thoughts, well done.

"I know, I know, I know! but why not one last time? they are growing old man how about the last time we all together start pairing OUR FATHERS and start with the MISSION FATHERS!" everyone stared at her with a knowing look of approval, approval of the failure of this mission and Jin Hye sighed with a pout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🀬 s...
7K 133 15
Taehyung and Jungkook have been married for a year and a half. They have wanted kids of their own for a while now and they are finally ready to try...
72.5K 4.3K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...
331K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...