"š‡š„š˜, š’š”š†š€š‘" ā” sun +...

By oceanvybz

"š–š€šˆš“ š€ šŒšˆšš”š“š„, š˜šŽš”š‘š„ ššŽš“ š€ š’š“š‘š€šš†š„š‘ . . ... More

- PLAYLIST -
- PROLOGUE -
00.01
00.02
00.03
00.04
00.05
00.06
00.07
00.08
00.09
- VALENTINES SPECIAL -
00.10
00.12
00.13
00.14
00.15
00.16
00.17
00.18
00.19
00.20
00.21
00.22
00.23
00.24
00.25
00.26 | end
BONUS 00.27
BONUS 00.28
thank u šŸ’žšŸ•Š
*NEW UPDATE NEWS* 9/28/22
SEQUEL
A/N // 8-3-23
2024 š’šš„š‚šˆš€š‹ CHAPTER : Monty x Liz

00.11

5.1K 397 237
By oceanvybz

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED / READ THE CHAPTER !

It really helps me to update (:

_________________________

OF COURSE, AS per usual, I was forced to work the night shift. Yesterday morning I was working the opening shift for the daycare, and I could tell that Sun was starting to worry about me. My sleep has been horrible these past few weeks.

Ever since management thought it was a brilliant idea to switch my positions, I've been thrown all out of whack. Working early mornings for the daycare, then calling me in at night to do technician training— it was getting ridiculous.

At least I was learning more of the building, and practically every position to know - - but, quite frankly, I didn't want to be doing all of this. As I applied for a diner server, I didn't expect to get put through all of this.
Of course, I had some say in the matter. I was accepting their invitations to new positions, because it was paying me way more money. It wasn't like they were just forcing me to do it.

And now, the managers were starting to see me as valuable. Which means, they did allot for me, and gave me the things I asked for. I had the male higher ups wrapped around my finger, easy peezy. Which meant I got what I wanted.

The usual, I was bringing parts around to different rooms of the building, now. I had some training earlier this week to try and fix up Roxanne's eyes, but now I was on my own. Apparently, one of my next animatronics was Sun and Moon.
Management was getting a little concerned about Moon's violent behavior with the staff members, (not even worried for the kids), and wanted me to figure out what was causing it all.

I don't know why I get roped into these sort of  situations. It's just how unlucky my life is, I guess.

Next stop, tomorrow night, was trying to fix Monty's tooth. Some kid shoved a block in his mouth, and they expected me to go fish it out?!
Risk getting my wrist chomped off— ? I don't think so. The main tech can have fun with that job.

I felt a cold set of eyes on me, as I made my way to Roxy's raceway. It was the overnight shift, so of course, trying to maneuver around all the security bots, was a pain. The map bot had given me a couple of jump scares throughout the night too, so I'm not exactly the happiest camper right now.

Whoever was giving me a stare down from behind my back, I could feel it with a pretty hot intensity. It wouldn't surprise me if Chica was out roaming around, and I don't think her and I had completely made up our differences yet, so that might be a problem.

However, taking a look around, as I carry a box in my hands, Chica was nowhere in sight. I frown, hoping Vanessa was still here for the night. It wasn't like her to leave early, but I really didn't want to be the only living person in this place.

A sense of lavender filled the room, causing my tired eyes to become influenced for sleep. I keep them wide open, though, scanning the room with furrowed brows. A soft rush of anxiety ran through me as I feel a heavy presence in the hallway with me.

"It's past your bedtime."

I spin around to see Moon behind me, a creeping smirk on his face.

I let out the heavy breath of air I was holding in my chest, and groan at him. "Moon! You practically gave me a fucking heart attack!"

He chuckles lowly. "My apologies."

"What are you doing here?" I ask, furrowed brows in question.

"I was going to ask the same. Why aren't you at home?" He tilts his head. It does a little whirl, easing my senses.

"I got put on overnight again," I explain, "I'm getting really sick of these hours."

He hums in thought, stepping up beside me. "More time with me, though."

I snort, shaking my head. "It seems that way."

"They need to understand that you can only work so much, before getting burnt out." Moon's eyes inspect me over quizzically. I narrow mine onto him.

"Ha, imagine that." I roll my eyes. As I continue my path, he follows suit.
"They'll never stop giving me hours. Now that I'm available for most of their given work. I've gotten trained for three different positions this month alone! I'm exhausted." I hang my head dramatically.
This catches his eye, and he shows me a sympathetic frown in return.
"You need to get some sleep, moonlight. I can help with that~" his hand creeps over to my wrist.

I yank myself away from his grasp, and focus on the task at hand. "No— uh, I'm fine." I watch as his expression turns to a glare. "Thanks though, but I have to stay awake." I push on, trying to rid the tired aching in my feet.

"Why not just take a little rest? I don't mind bringing you up to our room." Moon says.

I shake my head.

Things have gotten really weird with the daycare attendants. Sunrise has been really over protective of me, and Moondrop? Well . . part of the reason he's been so violent with the workers may have been caused by me . . jealousy. But that was just a theory.

Something else must have been going on, too, according to management, and Sun's secretive behavior, pushing Moon away. Giving me warnings, and such. It wasn't like Moon to want to hurt me, if those actually were his intentions. In fact, it was really strange.

Moon and I haven't spoken much because of that. And I think he's pissed about it. I can't help it, though, it makes me nervous to be around him now.
I don't want anybody I love to get hurt because of me.

"Moon, I really have to get this done." My voice comes out slightly more timid than I wanted it to. He picked up on that. "I'm sorry. Maybe after!" I hang the offer up in the air casually.

"There won't be a later. You haven't come to see me in a while." His arms crossed over his chest. I smile nervously.

"I've been on and off working night shifts. It's been really tough trying to come in later at night. They've upped those security bots, and management has been pretty strict on where I shouldn't be going at night."

"You're a bad liar, Y/N." His voice growls.

"I'm not lying," I mention, glancing over my shoulder at him. I continue my pathway to Roxy's raceway, even with Moon attached to my side.

"Why don't you like me anymore?" He asks. "You've been distant with Sun, too."

"You both have been acting really weird around me . ." I mumble quietly. I didn't want him to hear it, but at the same time, I did.

"Like, you guys won't leave me alone for five minuets without going to shred someone a new one, if I'm not in your general view."

Moon stops walking, staring me down. His head tilts slightly in question. I'm not exactly sure what's going on through his mind, but I don't like it. Maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"That's because we never want to lose you." He speaks quietly through his gravely voice.

I turn, giving him a look of curiosity.
"You guys aren't going to loose me." I say, "But you are going to push me away if you don't stop hurting people, just because they want to talk to me."

Moon stands there. His eyes fixate on my face for a moment, before glancing quickly down to the box in my hands.
"We just want you all for ourselves." He says it in a confusion.

I frown. "Well, you can't." My voice snaps.

"Why not?" His voice sounds dark. Eerie. I don't think I've ever really felt scared around Moon before. Not like this.

"Because, it just doesn't work like that." I now speak softly, in hopes to not upset him any further. I don't think it matters how nice I say something, anyways— it's what I'm saying that matters.

"We can make it work." He gives me a slight smirk again.

I set down the box, and reach for his hands. I shake my head. "Look, I care about you guys so much. But, there's a time and place for everything, and I have boundaries. I'll never replace you guys! You just have to trust me." I offer him another smile.

His motors turn on, fans giving a little whirl at my touch. I can feel his cool body slowly heating up. Moon was nowhere near as bad as Sun would get around me, but he was different in other ways.
"We trust you. But we don't trust the other workers here. That boy downstairs . . I don't like him." His words end in a snarl.

"Who, Jason?" I smirk. He glares harder. "Yes." He hisses, "That one."

I giggle at him, earning another whirl of fans from himself.
"Dude, I can literally show you the messages between Liz and I about how much I don't like him." My lips curl to a soft smirk up at him. He looks down at me with confusion.

"I don't care. I don't want him near you." His hand wraps around my wrist, and he pulls me into him. I let out a soft yelp, but feel him wrap his arms around me into a secure hug.

"It's going to be okay, Moon." My laugh is nervous up at him, hands pushing him away. "But seriously, I need to get back to work, Roxy needs her eyes fi—"

Moon takes me up in his arms, earning another soft squeal from myself. His nose presses against mine, eyes locking with my own widened ones.

He smirks. "I have work that you can do for me, instead."

_________________________

HELLOOOOO ~

yes, a little bit of yandere moon is good
for the soul.

you're welcome that I added it to your diet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.1K 39
Finally moving out at the age of 22; and you needed a new job to support yourself. So, you applied for a job at the most popular attraction around, F...
3.1K 92 40
(Please do NOT repost my art or use it without my permission, please do NOT send story requests. "Please update" is considered a request.) Follow the...
195K 8.8K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
1K 47 24
I was bored. THIS IS IN FIRST PERSON! *COMPLETED - WILL/MAY UPDATE FOR HOLIDAYS* SUMMARY: After a virus breakout in 2019, people haven't been bor...