Red Strings Entanglement

By axzery_moon

Jewelry Grace Smith has two goals in life: finish college and find her dad. Her mother and brothers do not su... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 20

33 2 0
By axzery_moon

"I'm not going, okay?"inis kong sabi  kay Amber na kanina pa ako kinukulit na mag-ayos na."I don't even have a date!" Nagulat siya sa sinabi ko.

"What do you mean you don't have a date?" she asked and I sighed.

"I ask Carter and Damon. Carter is already going with someone and Damon will be going with his cousin."I grabbed my book and started reading. However, she took it from me and I glared at her. I tried to get my book, but she put it somewhere away from us. I immediately stood up and got it from the desk.

"Oh, for goodness sake! There are other boys than those two and if you want to ask someone you know, you can ask Jace."I glared at what she said.

"I've already made up my mind and I'm not going!" I said and she angrily gazed at me.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."matigas kong sabi.

"Well, then, I have to force you,"she said and smirked.

"You, and what army?"I said not backing down.

"This army!" she said and opened the door and I saw Sapphire and Natasha entering the room.

"What you gonna do?"I asked and crossed my arms.

"We're gonna tear your books!"Saphhire said and slowly approached my book shelf. My eyes widened and shrieked and they looked at me startled by my sudden outburst!

Not.my.f*cking.books!

"That's book endangerment!I can file a case on that!"I said, confidently even though there's no such thing as book endangerment, but in my life, it exists. Those are my books, my precious and gorgeous books.

"Really?That's possible?"takang tanong ni Natasha at napailing naman si Amber.

"Oh, shut up! Just move, Mrs. Montezalde!" she said which made me glare at her, angrily.

"What did you just call me?"inis kong sabi at susugod na sana sa kanya nang bigla ako hawakan nang dalawa."What did you just call me?!"sigaw ko at pilit kumawala sa dalawa habang pilit din nila ako pakalmahim.

"Woah. Chill girl!"Natasha said and I glared at her.

"Get.Out.Of.My.Room.Now!"I said and pointed at my door.

"You don't take that tone on me, lady!"Amber said and I just want to approach her and strangle her.

"Oh?"I asked, sarcastically."I'm still not going."

"Just cook our breakfast, atleast."

"You bothered me just so I can cook  breakfast for you lot?"

"Well, your cooking skills are amazing."

"Jeez!I would have appreciated it, if you didn't bother me when I was reading."sabi ko at tinignan sila ng masama habang sila ay nakangiti sa akin."Okay, I'll do it!"I rolled my eyes at them and marched away from my room

"Wait-"I heard them calling at me, but I was already downstairs. My eyes widened when I saw the 4 boys at the house. My breathe hitched when I saw Jace staring at me, eyes widened.

"H-hey Jewel."they greeted, except for Jace, who is still staring at me.

"Hey."I said and smiled, but my smile scared them, since I still look angry. Well, not for them, of course. Those three girls who are on my room.

I approach the kitchen and wore an apron. I grab a fish at the fridge and clean it in the water. I then put the fish at the chopping board.

"Uhh-is it a-alright that w-we're here?A-are we not d-disturbing y-you?"Rigel asked, looking scared because I was now glaring at the fish and chopping violently.

"Oh no."I smiled at them and the three gulped when I raised my knife and stab the fish. They looked at the fish and winced."Not at all."While Jace just looks bored.

"We were about to tell you about the guests."Sapphire said.

"Yeah, I can see."I said in a force tone and I can see them shifting uneasily, except for Jace and Amber.

Amber was already used to me being like this when angry. While Jace, I don't know about him.

I smiled at them and turned back, chopping the fish violently.

"Uhh-Kaizer, Rigel, and August. Magpatulong sana kami sa boxes na nandon sa itaas."sabi ni Amber at hindi ko mapigilan mapairap.

"Iiwan niyo na si Jace upang tulungan kay Jewel sa pagluluto."said Natasha. And I was right, they're planning on leaving us alone and they would spy on us.

"Yeah,  sure."said Rigel.

"B-but I want to help Jewel-"

"Come on!"August said and practically dragged Kaizer upstairs. I heard them all hurrying upstairs while I was left alone with Jace.

"Need any help?"I was shocked when he suddenly arrive at my side. I was shocked that I almost cut my finger at the process. Thankfully, it didn't.

"Sh*t!"I said and looked at my finger, and sighed that its not bleeding.

"Are you alright?"he asked and gently grab my hand and looked at my finger. He was examining it and looked extremely worried.

"Yeah. Thankfully, I didn't get a cut."I said and grab my hand away fron him.

"Let me help."he said and washed his hands, before grabbing the knife from my hand.

"N-no, its okay. Just sit there."I said and pointed at the table."You're a guest."

"I don't feel like a guest right now."he said and chuckled."I can be your little helper."he said and grabbed an apron. It was pink, but he didn't mind and wore it. He look cute, though-wait what?

"What's with the little?"I teased. He rolled his eyes, playfully.

"Don't mind the little."he said and I laughed a bit. "So you need this to be cut?"he asked and I nodded.

"What are you making, anyway?"he asked while I opened drawers looking for bread crumbs. When I found one, I opened it and put it at the plate. I, then grabbed an egg and crack it and mixed it.

"Fish fillet."

"Nice. My favourite."he chuckled.

"Your favourite food?"I asked, curiously.

"Yup."he said and chop the fish, but not violently that I did earlier."What's yours?"

"Hmm...there are so many but it will always be chocolates."

"You were angry, earlier."he asked, thinking this will be a good time to ask about my rant earlier. I was not angry anymore.

"Yeah, they kinda disturb my reading time."I grimaced. Such a silly excuse. I heard him laugh and I glared at him.

"I get the idea."I glance at him, my mouth slightly open. Is this something that we have in common? I don't know what to feel. Hate...that should be what I'm feeling, but I don't."Kazier, Rigel, and August always disturb when I'm read. Its annoying, actually."His nose wrinkled and he pushed his glasses back.

I didn't know how many seconds I stared at him, but I should stop. Besides, we still need to cook. I glance away so I can focus. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and sighed.

"We should...start cooking."He nodded.

He has now finish cutting the fish and I started putting them on the egg. After I finish putting the fish in the egg. I then transferred it to a bowl of bread crumbs.

Jace turned the stove and put the pan at the stove. When its already dry, he put some oil and forgot to turned down the stove at low heat that made the oil burst. His eyes were filled with panic at the sight. Immediately, he turned it down and I heard him sigh in relief.

I couldn't help but laugh, and he glared at me.

"You should see your face!"I cracked.

He hissed."Not funny, Smith."I didn't mind him and just went by his side and carefully put the fish fillet in the pan and waited.

When the fish fillet are already cooked, I grabbed the thongs and put some tissue on a plate and started grabbing the fish fillet and putting it at the plate. When I was done, I put it at the table and Jace cleaned the pan at the sink.

"Do you think is enough food for us?" I asked him as I gaze at the fish fillet on the plate.

"I don't think so."

"We should cook some lumpia."I suggested. I pass by him to go to the referigerator and opened it. I leaned to find where Amber put the lumpia. I felt someone behind me and I saw Jace. He was leaning at the counter, looking bored. I turned my attention back at the Referigerator ang get the lumpia.

"I'll cook."He said and grab the lumpia from me. I shrugged and decided to clean the table, while also putting the plates and utensils. I go back at the side of Jace, looking over the pan seeing the lumpia almost done cooking.

I was about to compliment him, but my breathe hitch when I saw how close we were. Our eyes widen because of this.

"Woah!Ang sarap, ah!"rinig namin sabi ni Kaizer.  I immediately moved away.

I smiled to Kaizer and grab another plate for the lumpia. Jace help me put the lumpia at the plate, using the thongs. We tried to pretend that we didn't just been approximately closer than we ever have of our physical forms.

When we turned to them, we were confused to see that they were giving us teasing looks. And a sudden flash erupted in front of our eyes and our mood dropped. We were pissed. Jace go back to his cold self and I go back to being angry at the three, even though it already faded when Jace and I were cooking.

"Did you just take a picture of us?"I asked an evident of rage behind my tone. They just laughed and looked at Kaizer's phone as they stared in the picture.

"The two of you look cute."I clenched my jaw from Amber's tease. Well, from everyone's tease, actually.

"Delete it."I glance at Jace as he spoke so coldly. It could freeze your heart of how cold his tone is. His face remains emotionless. And from the look of his jaw I know he's controlling his anger.

And they know that. The boys know that. Rigel looked away. August whistled and turned away from the scene, even backed away a bit.

"Oh come on, bro."Kaizer tried to lighten his mood.

"Don't give me the 'bro' if you don't want me to break that f*cking hand of yours and delete that D*mn picture by myself." Oh, D*mn.

"Alright."He sighed. A sound of protest erupted from the girls and I glared at them to shut the F*ck up. "Here. It's deleted."

I rolled my eyes and left the scene. I  grab the rice at the rice cooker and put it at the another plate. I was about to lift it when suddenly Jace came in and took it from my hands and put it at the table. I was shocked but I couldn't help a fluttering at my stomach. D*mn! He was just helping me for goodness sake!

I combed my hair at the kitchen and took out of my apron. When I look presentable, I head outside and saw them laughing. What had happened now?

"Jace, hindi mo talaga na-realize?"tawang tanong ni Rigel.

"Shut up!"inis na sabi ni Jace halatang pikon na pikon na.

"Oh, baka alam niya hindi lang sinabi."Kaizer said while wiggling his eyebrows. I was so confused about their topic. What are they talking about?and why does Jace looks like he's ready to explode?

"I said, shut up!"inis niyang sigaw pero mas lalo lang lumakas ang tawa nila. Jace sighed and massaged his forehead and stood up. He grab the apron and suddenly he noticed me. He was the first one to notice me getting all confused of what they're talking.

"Anong meron?"tanong ko at napatigil sila nang marinig ko. They looked at me and stifled a laugh.

"Eh, kasi Jewel ang sinuot niyo dalawa na apron ang iyong binili ni Sapphire at Natasha para sa kanilang best friends goals."Amber said that make me shocked. D-does that mean-She handed me her phone and saw a picture of me and Jace looking confused and wearing the apron. F*ck! They didn't delete the picture! Well Kaizer did. But it was already sent on their phones. They already have copies of it. F*ck!

The picture of us while wearing the apron had each of them had a cut out part of the heart and when we are close. It looks like a big heart! I didn't F*cking notice that it had a heart design! "And you two wore it today and look like a couple."she said and smirked at me.

"Sh*t!"I muttered a curse and they all started laughing again.

"Don ka sumakay kay Jace dahil kami ay kaila Kaizer, Rigel, at August."ngising-sabi ni Amber sa akin at tinignan ko siya ng masama. We were now preparing to leave to go to a boutique and rent a gown. Well, I didn't want to go, since I won't be going, but they F*cking force me. They are all saying that I am going with Jace. I didn't even ask him out.

"Yeah, yeah."I said and rolled my eyes. When I got out of the house, I approach Jace's Aston Martin and then Jace head out of his car. I was confused at first, when he suddenly opened my door. I was shocked and I don't know what I should do. Suddenly I forgot how to even get in the car.

"Don't tell me you have forgotten how to get in the car?"He asked, sarcastically. That question of his annoyed me to the core.

Yes, I forgot it a split second! But I won't say that to him. I don't like him laughing at my stupidity.

I hop in the car with an annoyes expression. I even whispered curses that directs to him. F*ck you!

"I heard that."He said and closed the door. I then strap myself with the seat belt.  He then went to the driver seat and entered his car.

He looked at me and then at my hair and his brows furrowed. Don't tell me that there is something stupid in my hair, because I would literally strangle him.

"What?"I hissed.

"You're...not wearing a hair clip?"he said and I immediately touched my hair and realized that he was right, I was not wearing a hair clip. I searched through my hand bag for a spare one and completely rejoice when I find one.

"Let me."he said and I gave him the hair clip. He put it in my hair and clip it. A faint smile slowly formed in his lips. My eyes felt magnetic by his lips.

"Hoy!Tigilan niyo na ang landi, alis na tayo!"rinig naming sigaw sa likod.We immediately glanced away and the force just dissapeared. Well it still lingers in the atmosphere.

I looked at Jace and his lips were pursed and started his engine and we head off. I close my eyes as my frustration builds up inside me.

What the F*ck just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 182 40
PUBLISHED UNDER PAPERINK PUBLISHING Rizel Amara Funtecha knows that loving comes with pain. Tiwala siyang alam niya ang pinapasok niya nang makipagre...
2.3M 59K 55
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
9.3K 2.2K 50
Isolated from the world she once knew, Nadia Suarez grapples with loneliness and depression, feeling like an outcast with no hope for escape. Strippe...
3M 77.4K 18
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...