Parker's sister

Af MaresaF

"she's one of those people who got raised to become a monster but never becomes one" "Hows that possible?" "... Mere

introduction
shadow
Peter Parker
winter?

Avengers?

21 0 0
Af MaresaF

Shadow*

"How long does it take to wake her up with you're magic?"I hear a familiar voice  with an accent say. "Not that long now"A familiar female voice says I shot up and try to stand up as I feel hands on my shoulders. 

"Who calm down"One of the voices says as I look around me taking in where I am cause this place is way to pretty for Hydra I look at the 2 people in front of me and remember that I have shared a cells with a few times. 

"You remember us?"The female asks I look at her and slowly nod my head She's the crazy lady and he's the fast weirdo. "That's great, you also remember Bucky right?" the boy asks.

Who is Bucky? I never met someone called after a bucket I think to myself they see my confused reaction "Oh Yeah, right we mean Winter you remember him?" The crazy Lady asked. I nod at her while a anger consumes me.

 I feel myself loosing control of myself for the thousands time in my life and move so that I am holding the two by there neck in a position that if you do any thing you break you're neck.  "Hey can we talk about what we did to offend you first?"The fast weirdo asks as my grip got tighter around there neck.

I hear a door open and see Winter coming inside I trow the two enchanted tho the wall and charge at Winter kicking him in the chest he fell to the ground having all air knocked out of him As the red head from earlier came running in the cell.

She tried to kick me but i caught her ankle and flipped her over on the ground and kicked her in the gut a few time till she caught up blood I ran to the door out of the cell and see guards coming at me I Throw them all tho the wall with dark purple mist coming out my hands When I am outside I am standing in a large grass field with walls around it.

What remind me of something one of the people at Hydra talked about only there were like these big nasty insect behind the wall. I started running trough the walls cause I couldn't find any shadow. A metal man Landed in front of me holding out his hand. "you should turn around and walk back to that cell of yours" He told me as the mist came back to my hands and I tried to hit him with it as he flew away just before I could hit him.

I heard something coming at me from behind me and ducked as a metal Frisbee flew over me I stood back up as the shield came flying back and caught it I turned around and threw it at the Tall guy who caught it with his stomach and flew a few meters away. 

I was ready to start running again as this ray of colors came out of the sky just a few feet away of captain Frisbee the colors disappeared and there stood a tall guy with an hammer, a boy and a guy in green with black long hair.

I shook my head for a second before I notice this white light coming at me and block it with my mist and and hit the iron guy so he was rolling in the grass landing next to the tall blond guy with an hammer.

I saw him look down at the metal man before I started to turn my whole body in purple mist and hid in the grass.

( I know it sounds weard but like she when she's mist she is this gas and can spread so small and thin that it can hide between the grass blades.)

"Where did she go? She couldn't of have disappeared there no shadows here!"I hear one of them yell in annoyed. "Wait is this the Lady we were talking about yesterday?"A strong voice asks I think the blond Guy.

"Yes and she just disappeared, she's gone!"An other voice screams As I hear an other voice chuckle I Look trough the grass blades and see it was the guy in green who looks to be enjoying him self and I see him looking right at the spot were I am.  

"Brother there is nothing funny about this, if Hydra get her again she never be free."The hammer lord says. "Okay Reindeer games, you know what if you will help us find her than you can use a bit of you're power okay?" The iron man told the with black hair. 

"I know exactly were she is, but how are you planing to catch mist?"The guy asks "Great were is she?"Frisbee guy asks.

 "Didn't you hear me how are you supposed to catch mist?"The green guy staled as I slowly moved trough the grass to the wall. 

"mist and light doesn't work together for that long"Iron guy says I think. "Just don't let Bucky hear you say that"An other voice says "Now where is she brother!?"Tall guy asks.

"In the grass"green guy tells them like it is normal to hide in the grass.

"What do you mean in the grass? That doesn't make sense?"I think Frisbee says "No it does make sense, mist can spread it self so she can spread her self so far out she could hide between the grass blades"I think the kid who came with hammer guy and long haired guy came says. 

I Look back for a second seeing them look trough the grass and metal guy coming to close kicking a part were I am. As he kicks the  grass mist came up I Fast come out of the grass still as mist and move tho the Wall. 

I feel something hit my back and I fall to the ground  turning normal again I stand back up fast and turn around to see everyone looking at me I form more mist by my hand and trow it to the hammer in the blond guys hand and pull it out of his hand and swing it around hitting everyone like that game called domino I played with Winter. 

Everyone on the ground and the people who just came running out of the building looked at me in shock as I turn back in mist and rush to the exit again. Then I hear something behind me again behind me getting closer to me I turn around for a second to look as the thing collides with my mist and sends electricity through me making me turn back to normal again and fall to the ground.

I bite my lip as I lay on the ground being electrocuted I hear the people trough the electricity walk closer to me. And I hear one person say they should wait till I pass out to take me back inside. 

Funny thing is I Had worse than this. "If you wanna wait till she passes out you'll have to wait a really long time, she's used to this only 10 times worse"I hear Winter say o I am so mad at him for betraying me, I am so angry.

I feel more electricity coming out of the thing as I bite harder on my lip and see black spots coming in my vision as I loose conscious.

Bucky*

"What the ... happened with her she went from like confused to killer/Monster mood?" Pietro asks to everyone. "I have no idea I just know that someone said 'she isn't gonna attack cause she should already be out of the mind control by now.' Well she ATTACKED!!"Stark yelled at me.

"What, if it wasn't for the mind controlling she never would of hit or hurt anyone."I argue back "Well then they are somehow still in her head, and controlling her"Wanda explains "But with Bucky the words had to be said again?"Steve says confused.

"Yeah but he was already got out for like 2 months or something"Peter states "Okay, could we just get her back in her cell i'm hungry and want to get a cheese burger"Stark complaints.

As they walk back to the compound I picked up the broken girl.And walk her back to the cell she was in.

third person*

"We lost her, ma'am were sorry." 

"You lost her what happened I thought we had the upper hand, before I left for like a second!"Mary yelled.

"We are really sorry Ma'am--"

"Stop with the sorry's you lost my daughter!! You lose you're heart!!"Mary screamed while pulling out her gun and shooting the people who were supposed to let her daughter back home,As a man walked in the room.

"Were gonna get her back 'love'I promise nobody can take our baby from us, and everyone who does is gonna regret it." Richard told his wife as he tapped his gun that was hanging in the holster around his hips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.

her powers 
*I just made this + of her power so she can like turn in to mist and she like it's thick mist so she can actually hit people with it fly and use it as a shield.
*she can travel to shadows and hide in them.
*electricity.  
* and some more witch I haven't thought of yet.

questions*

-What you think of this chapter?

-Best thing out this chapter?

-Do you have any ideas?

-Do you have any questions? 

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
507K 20.8K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...