shadow

"Who are you?" A older man with blond hair asks me."I-I don't know" I answer and with that I felt a burning Sting on my cheek. "WRONG!! What is you're name?" He asks again annoyed this time it think some longer and then a name comes up in the back of my mind.
"Shadow?" I say more as a question than saying.
"That's correct and what do you wan't to do with  the Avenger?" He asks.

"Dead" I answer and he smiled."correct and who is Peter Parker?" A woman asks she has ligt brown hair up in a pony tail and dark brown eyes.
"My brother" I answer immediately.

"She keeps remembering  to much again do It again, set the machine on 120%" the woman orders as the man pushes me back and put a like thing In my mouth. Other people put weard thing on my head.

"Ma'm if we do that, she has 0,012% chance to ever remember anything at all" one of the people in White coats say."Are you sure about this?" A other person in a whit coat asks.
"Yeah I am sure about this, now do it I want her ready by tomorrow night she needs to train and I want Tony Stark , Sam Wilson, Clint Barton and Steve Rogers dead before the end of the week" She says as she walks out the room.

"Okay, she's ready put it on" someone screamed as the machine started making a loud noise. "AAAAAAAAA" I scream as I feel this kinda Electric Sting trough my whole body.
And I start seeing Black dots before I completly blacked out I heard voices say.
"I am not sure she's gonna make it! It's to much!" And with that everything went Black.

*few HOURS LATER*
I woke up in a empty room lieing on the cold floor I can't remember anything not my name, age, how I got here. I feel kinda like everything feels fuzzy or like tingles or something.

I hear footsteps walking towards me and someone open the door. I look up and see two man one with blond hair blue eyes and one with short brown hair  and dark brown eyes and a woman with Light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Who are you?" The women asks i tried to say something but there doesn't come any sound out my mouth.

"Awesome they made her loose her voice That's great now we don't have to hear the annoying screams anymore."the man with the blond hair says I look at them confused but they give no attention to that.

"You know what, now she can't scream Rumlow if you want you can have her tonight and tomorrow whenever you want? Instead of going to lunch with 'Steve Roger'? And €2000 of you're money this month. We just start training her after that." The woman says

Have me tonight? what did she mean with that? And train me why? What? I open my mouth to ask what is going on but there comes no sound out.
"I'll take that offer" the guy I guess is called Rumlow says and Shakes her hand. She walks out of the room as the blond haired man looks down at me and then smirks to the the brown haired guy. "You're Lucky" He says as he pet his hand against the brown haired mans back.

And with that he walked out of the room leaving me alone with the scary guy. He looked down at me and smirked "time for a little fun" He tells me walking closer and closer to me while I try to move away as fast as I can from him but my back hit against the wall stopping me from getting further  away from this guy.

"Don't be scarred kitten, this all gonna be lots of fun."

A day later 

the Rumlow guy had come in to the room a few more times and done the same thing only it felt worse every time.

Now i'm in a training room just standing i may not know who i am but i am not gonna hurt some people. "Fine if you wont do it you're self we are gonna help you" the woman says holding a black note book whit a silver star on it. 

she gave it to the blond man he opens it and start reading it out loud.

"Longing, rusted, seventeen," as he says these words m head started to hurt so bad

"daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, stormschlag, freight car, ten'" and with that i fought 20 Hydra agent with no hesitation of killing them then a guy with long brown hair his face covered by a mask and his left arm made of metal.

He walks right up to me and starts throwing punches at me as i block them easy and fight back. 

"Alright, That's a tie!" The blond guy yells and I and the other guy stop fighting.

"What if we put her in as his shadow? it would get jobs done faster." The woman says "Fine but were gonna need to start to ask more money for it than" The man with the Blond hair says "Yeah, what if we put them both on the avengers mission to kill them? not just a few of them but them all" The scary guy asks. "Fine but first lets do a simpler mission to see if it will work." The woman says as soldiers walk up to me and the other scary long brown haired guy and take us to a cell. 

 The guy sits down on the bed while I take a seat on the well comfortable floor.  "Who are you?" The really cool looking guy says but of course I have to be the idiot who can't talk and just sits there staring at the wall. "What's you're name?" he asks again harsh I just look at him and shrug and look back at the attractive wall. "You don't know?" he asks and I just turn to look at him he looks now so different then the person I was fighting not 15 minutes ago.

"That's okay, I heard them talk about you yesterday I am so sorry for what happened" the guy tells me as I look at him my face turns in confusion and as he notices it he tells me" This place it is not a good place believe me I know and I have seen you run around here for years, I know you don't remember but the first time I met you you couldn't stop talking it was quit annoying " the guy tells me and I smile softly at him. 

"Why aren't you talking?" He asks curious I just look down to the floor "Don't tell me , They made you lose it, did they?"i obviously don't answer "You know one day they are gonna pay for it for all what they've done, to you,me and all the other people that they used and killed." he states i nod my head as someone opens the door and left a plate of food on the ground before he closed the door he says "Share" So we've gotta fight for them and they don't even give us proper food how nice are these people I look up at the guy as he walks to the plate picks it up and sits down in front of me.

"You know... It's quite weard this you know cause I am the one who's talking not you you know."He tells me as he gives me one of the forks and eat a bite of the weard... I don't even know what it is it looks like poop to be honest.. They wouldn't let us eat poop would they.

"Eat."The guy orders as I began to take small bites of the plate.

Week later

We've been on a few missions together now The keep me  in the shadows so I come out when Winter can't do it alone and you know I Come out of the shadows and put a knife trough them. The normal stuff.

Half year later

Winter got out 5 moth ago, He promised me from day one we would get out together but i guess he didn't want me to come with I heard some people say he is with the Avengers now. I don't get why he is with the people we were supposed to kill but okay why not. Maybe I am overthinking this and he will come back to get me out or something.

"We've got a other mission."The women with brown hair says as she walks in to my cell the blond guy disappeared at the same time as Winter most people say he's dead well I only believe someone is really dead if someone has seen a body and till today nobody has. O and the scary guy he is even more scarier o man if you could see, his it's all burned he is burned like when I saw him after he got back from healing and stuff in the training room o boy I wanna thank the person who did it personally.

   I stood up and followed the woman the the room with the chair in it I don't know why but for some reason I see this room a lot. I sat down in the room and all people started putting needles in me most of them are filled with some black/grey colored stuff and others with blue. "Everything is injected, should we start the electrocuting?" I heard one guy say if someone answered yes and then this tingled feeling went trough my whole body I screamed well silent screamed cause you know. And then everithing went black as usually

________________________
Thx for reading the first chapter.
I know it's bad.
But I have a few questions so if you could answer them please.

*what did you think of this chapter?

*what do you think is shadows real name?

*is she gonna get her whole memorys back?

Thx♡