Avengers?

Shadow*

"How long does it take to wake her up with you're magic?"I hear a familiar voice  with an accent say. "Not that long now"A familiar female voice says I shot up and try to stand up as I feel hands on my shoulders. 

"Who calm down"One of the voices says as I look around me taking in where I am cause this place is way to pretty for Hydra I look at the 2 people in front of me and remember that I have shared a cells with a few times. 

"You remember us?"The female asks I look at her and slowly nod my head She's the crazy lady and he's the fast weirdo. "That's great, you also remember Bucky right?" the boy asks.

Who is Bucky? I never met someone called after a bucket I think to myself they see my confused reaction "Oh Yeah, right we mean Winter you remember him?" The crazy Lady asked. I nod at her while a anger consumes me.

 I feel myself loosing control of myself for the thousands time in my life and move so that I am holding the two by there neck in a position that if you do any thing you break you're neck.  "Hey can we talk about what we did to offend you first?"The fast weirdo asks as my grip got tighter around there neck.

I hear a door open and see Winter coming inside I trow the two enchanted tho the wall and charge at Winter kicking him in the chest he fell to the ground having all air knocked out of him As the red head from earlier came running in the cell.

She tried to kick me but i caught her ankle and flipped her over on the ground and kicked her in the gut a few time till she caught up blood I ran to the door out of the cell and see guards coming at me I Throw them all tho the wall with dark purple mist coming out my hands When I am outside I am standing in a large grass field with walls around it.

What remind me of something one of the people at Hydra talked about only there were like these big nasty insect behind the wall. I started running trough the walls cause I couldn't find any shadow. A metal man Landed in front of me holding out his hand. "you should turn around and walk back to that cell of yours" He told me as the mist came back to my hands and I tried to hit him with it as he flew away just before I could hit him.

I heard something coming at me from behind me and ducked as a metal Frisbee flew over me I stood back up as the shield came flying back and caught it I turned around and threw it at the Tall guy who caught it with his stomach and flew a few meters away. 

I was ready to start running again as this ray of colors came out of the sky just a few feet away of captain Frisbee the colors disappeared and there stood a tall guy with an hammer, a boy and a guy in green with black long hair.

I shook my head for a second before I notice this white light coming at me and block it with my mist and and hit the iron guy so he was rolling in the grass landing next to the tall blond guy with an hammer.

I saw him look down at the metal man before I started to turn my whole body in purple mist and hid in the grass.

( I know it sounds weard but like she when she's mist she is this gas and can spread so small and thin that it can hide between the grass blades.)

"Where did she go? She couldn't of have disappeared there no shadows here!"I hear one of them yell in annoyed. "Wait is this the Lady we were talking about yesterday?"A strong voice asks I think the blond Guy.

"Yes and she just disappeared, she's gone!"An other voice screams As I hear an other voice chuckle I Look trough the grass blades and see it was the guy in green who looks to be enjoying him self and I see him looking right at the spot were I am.  

"Brother there is nothing funny about this, if Hydra get her again she never be free."The hammer lord says. "Okay Reindeer games, you know what if you will help us find her than you can use a bit of you're power okay?" The iron man told the with black hair.