Gem's rebirth (male reader x...

Per King12345678980

Gem rebirth is about a person in our dimension dies and is later reborn into the world of Steven universe by... Més

your gems bio
the Rubies and sapphires pt 1
The Rubies and Sapphires part 2
the hidden amethyst
the re-awakening
Stevens shield
the quartz cannon
Power's chapter
moon goddess/giant bird
Demon and Breakfast?
shard+shifting island
Hello Connie!
the shifting pyramid
W.D. Gaster
Obsidian come home
The Legend
facing our demons
sucked in a game/fusion part 1
Fusion part 2/birthdays?
cool kids
showing off and mind-scape training
new visitors and school
Pearls progress and the new pupil
announcement

blushing gems and an apology

359 4 5
Per King12345678980

Today Y/n and Dragoon are hanging out with Amethyst sitting at a table on the balcony. As they are playing water balloon checkers. Which if you saw the board you would know that Amethyst was losing badly.

Y/n: and *takes Amethyst last piece with his* I win. That was a good game.

Amethyst: Good game I lost without taking a single piece. How is that a good game. *get's water balloon thrown in face by Dragoon as he gains their attention*

Dragoon: Well I mean it's a good game for him. *smiles widely* After all not a single piece gone.

Y/n: *slightly menacing tone*DrAgOOON! *calms down* Amethyst Remember what I said as Gaster in the ring y'know when I was fighting the dragon.

Dragoon: All I remember is that he was a good fighter.

(flashback (by the way I went back and changed this part because it gave up to much information))

Gaster: yes I've perfected my kicks but it helps when you've been practicing for about 6000 years.

The dragon: ya, ya, step out of character for a second.

Gaster: I'm not joking *everyone is in shock while the two are still circling* 5,758 years ago I was in an endless void and while I was there I practiced my fighting skills. That's why its second nature why I can easily kick with such precision and power. This hand *pulls off one of his own hands* is real and its because of an old friend that I'm alive. Now *puts hand back on* we should probably wrap this up we got three minutes left, ready.

(end flashback)

Amethyst: Wait you're talking about when you were stuck in a void.

Y/n: yep it wasn't just training physically, there was mental, logic puzzles, etcetera.

Amethyst: explains why you two are so awesome though.

Dragoon: *puts up his legs on the table they were using* yep and all we needed to do was get stuck in an endless void.

Amethyst: About that when are you going to explain how you got trapped in a void. After all you're a fusion.

Y/n: Good thing the Garnets weren't here to hear that.

Amethyst: Please don't tell them.

Dragoon: eh, no problem.

Y/n: anyway back to your question. I'll explain everything about me to all of you on Steven's birthday.

Amethyst: *groan and slump back* but that's so long why can't you tell me now.

Y/n: Amethyst I will explain you just need to wait.

Amethyst: Please I'll do anything just tell me.

Dragoon: Amethyst there is nothing you can do or say that will get Obsidian to tell you before Steven's birthday right Obsid- *cuts himself off as he sees Y/n with his thinking face on* Obsidian.

Y/n: hmmm well there is one thing.

Dragoon: Obsidian what are you doing.

Y/n: Trust me I know what I'm doing. Amethyst what do you say to one more game. You win I'll tell you everything about me. I win, you have to tell me the reason why you don't like Pearl.

Amethyst: Alright but we have to choose a different game. hmm Oh, Amethyst told me that Pearl showed him a fun game that was like checkers let's use that.

Y/n: okay but did Amethyst2 explain how the game works.

Amethyst: yep be right back.

Amethyst runs inside as Steven comes out a few minutes later holding two action figures.

Y/n/Dragoon: Hey Steven.

Steven: Hey guys have you seen my ranger guy.

Dragoon: What.

Y/n: Wait are those two in your hands guys.

Steven: yep these two are-

Y/n: bub bub bub bub If this is a long explanation that is more than ten words I don't want to hear it.

Steven: They are part of a collection and one is missing.

Y/n: there you go. Anyway no we haven't seen anything like those.

Steven: You sure this one has a hat it's right boot says Steven.

Dragoon: wait a sec what did this hat look like.

Steven: its green instead of the rest of his clothes are white.

Y/n Groans and flops on table

Y/n: *muffled* more useless information

Dragoon: anyway I think I've seen something like that before.

Steven: REALLY WHERE!

Dragoon: calm down Steven. It was a small kid with swished hair, a face model resembling a squash, blue shirt tied around his neck hanging off his back, red pants, and white long sleeved shirt. I saw a toy like what you described with him, find him you can trade for your guy.

Steven: Thanks.

Pearl comes out and joins our little group as Y/n looks up from his spot.

Pearl: What's going on here.

Y/n: Steven lost an action figure toy I don't care about it and I now know everything about it.

Pearl: Steven if you lost something in your room better don't you think you should clean it up.

Steven: my room is clean.

Pearl opens window and a bird flies out with a banana peel on its head and holding a pizza slice.

Dragoon: why do you have a bird in your room.

Steven: I don't know.

Pearl: you left your window open for anything to come in.

Amethyst then comes out with a box in her hand with a black cover with no name clearly excited.

Amethyst: *holding box above head* I FOUND IT!

Pearl: I hope my axe is in there.

Y/n: It is not, it's our board game that we're going to use to settle a bet.

Pearl: Amethyst I need that axe back.

Amethyst: Ya Ya after i'm done playing this with Y/n.

Pearl: Amethyst go find it right now!

Amethyst: *groan* fine. *goes inside after placing the game on the table.*

Steven: I'm just going to go look for who Dragoon described.

Dragoon: Oh, he's also a kid forgot to mention that.

Steven: thanks bye.

Steven leaves as Pearl sits down and sighs.

Dragoon: Y'know there is an easy way to stop your weapons from being left in Amethyst's room.

Pearl: Really how?

Y/n: stop your water from flowing into Amethyst's room

Pearl: what are you talking about?

Dragoon: you don't know Steven said that the water from your room falls into Amethyst's.

Pearl: really.

Y/n: yep though it does explain why you keep hating on Amethyst.

Pearl: I don't hate her.

Y/n: We're not saying that it's a term humans use that means you keep yelling at her, criticizing her, and blaming her. Remember the day we had that together breakfast.

Pearl: ya what about it.

Y/n: That same day you blamed Amethyst for having one of your swords in her room and didn't hear her out.

Pearl: *Pearl pauses to reflect on her actions and then looks at the two in determination* You're right I need to apologize to her.

Dragoon: wait before you run off trying to apologize it would probably be a good idea to also find a way to show it to her as well.

Pearl: ya, Ya I'll do that thanks.

Dragoon: Remember don't clean her room.

Pearl: right.

Pearl runs inside as Dragoon and Y/n wait for Amethyst.

(timeskip)

Amethyst comes out and sees Y/n and Dragoon sitting there still waiting And Dragoon is sitting normally again.

Amethyst: You're still waiting.

Y/n: hey I made a promise didn't I. I don't break promises.

Amethyst: And what about when you two were about to kill me and Obsidian left.

Dragoon: I was making sure i'd survive.

Y/n: *cough* Tsundere. *cough* Technically I promised to make sure you were safe not that I wouldn't leave you. Plus you almost died what was I supposed to do.

Amethyst: I don't know talk to us.

Y/n: And if someone who didn't get their attitude changed, busted out of his cage and killed you four tell me what would you have done. 

Amethyst points her finger at Y/n about to say something but she couldn't come up with anything.

Dragoon: Sorry about trying to kill you though Amethyst.

Amethyst: *puts hand back down and shrugs*  It's all good I didn't die, the gems are safe, we have Obsidian back, and a new friend.

Y/n: Ya it all worked out in the end so don't worry about it.

Dragoon: *Dragoon looks at the two in astonishment and smiles* Thanks guys.

Amethyst: Anyway shall we get started.

Y/n: Sure what game is this.

Amethyst: I think Amethyst2 called it Chest or something.

Dragoon: Chest?..... Oh, you mean Chess

Amethyst: Yes that's the one and this time I'm going to win this Obsidian.

Y/n: Bring, It, On. 

They play for a while until Steven starts walking back up to the balcony and they hear him in the distance. While in the game Y/n is down 3 Pawn's and Amethyst down one queen.

Steven: Got no future. Your haircut's gross *Steven reaches the top off the stairs as everyone looks at him* You smell bad.

Dragoon/Amethyst/Y/n: You talking About Obsidian/Pearl/Dragoon.

Dragoon, Y/n: Hey!

Y/n: *Sigh* What up Steven.

Dragoon: Did you find the kid.

Steven: Ya but he won't trade with me Because all I have to trade with are dumb old Dave Guys. *Pulls out a Dave Guy* I mean look at him does it look like his life is going anywhere.

Dragoon: Does he come with anything cool.

Steven: Only if you think taxes are cool.

Y/n: Well~.

Amethyst: No. Anyway maybe this is the year he gets his life together.

Y/n: Who says he hasn't.

Steven: I do, because being an adult is supposed to be awesome and fun and you can do whatever you want. 

Y/n and Dragoon both look at each other and Snicker while trying to hold back laughter and cover there mouths. It then turns into full blown laughteras they have tears of joy.

Steven: What, What's funny.

Y/n: *panting* Nothing  *Snickers as he pants some more* Ju- Just repeat what yo- you said. *Snickers*

Steven: Being an adult is supposed to be awesome and fun and you can do whatever you want?

Y/n And Dragoon fall out of their chairs laughing and Amethyst continues the conversation.

Steven: What's funny.

Amethyst: Heck if I know anyway why can't you trade with this kid.

Steven: I need more things to trade with him.

Amethyst: So, you need more of that little men to get the one you want.

Steven: Ya and the machine's all sold out of them.

Amethyst Pulls out a sling shot looking thing from her shirt.

Steven: What is that.

Amethyst: Pearl's replicator wand. You can make copies of stuff with that. You're magic I'm sure you can use it. Now I have a game to win.

Pearl: Have you had this in your shirt all day.

Amethyst: no I found it while searching for Pearl's dumb axe and was going to replicate a bunch of trash and put it in her room, until she told me that she would find her axe herself and let me come out here to play.

Steven: That's nice of her.

Amethyst: *whispers* Ya if not a bit out of character.

Steven: anyway see you later.

Amethyst: Bye.

Y/n and Dragoon sit back on their seats again after recomposing themselves.

Y/n: *Clears throat* Anyway wait...where's Steven. 

Amethyst: I gave him some advice to trade for the guy thing he wanted.

Dragoon: You didn't give him a sticker did you.

Amethyst: Of course not. Though that probably would work better.

Y/n: Okay then now let's continue it's my turn  I believe. *moves bishop* Check.

Amethyst: There is no way I lost that soon.

Y/n: No Check means that your King is in danger and you have to do something to stop me.

Amethyst: Oh, wait...where can the King move.

Y/n: Imagine a 3-by-3 block with the King in the center the King can move in anyone of those surrounding spots.

Amethyst: Oh, okay. *Grins and moves her Bishop to defend.* Your turn.

Y/n: Alright *moves Bishop to attack Amethyst Bishop* check.

Amethyst's grin get wider as she moves her King to attack the Bishop.

Y/n: *Smirk* Checkmate.

Amethyst: *Drops grin* What how did I lose it's my turn.

Y/n: My Bishop and Rook stops you from moving to the left my other Rook stops you from moving anywhere to the right and my Queen stops you from moving forward, So~ on the next turn AKA mine I move in with any of my pieces and-

Amethyst: You set a trap for me.

Y/n: The only thing that could have stopped me was your Queen but since that's gone-

Amethyst: I lose.

Dragoon: Why didn't you try the Ultima maneuver mixed with the phantom play.

Y/n: It was to risky plus I just won without giving up all of my pieces.

Amethyst: So I just lost our bet.

Y/n: Yep. So now will you tell me why you don't like Pearl. 

Amethyst: *Sigh* Because she always judges and criticizes me.

Y/n: Ya I'm gonna need more detail.

Amethyst: Ever since I've known her if there was something wrong I would be the first person to be blamed, and most of them are my fault but she just accuses me first thing no matter what. I think that she just sees me as a mistake. 

Y/n: Why would you think that she sees you as a mistake.

Amethyst: Remember where you first appeared.

Y/n: Ya the place with all the human shaped holes what about it.

Amethyst: That place is called a kindergarten. It's used to create more gems and I'm from there.

Y/n: So what makes you think your a mistake.

Amethyst:Building the Kindergarten in the first place was a mistake. The Kindergartens act as the first wave to rid the planet of any resistance and to prepare for all the new gems to form, and when new gems form they take the resources of the planet and use those to make their forms leaving that part of the planet, well you've already seen what's left of the kindergarten.

Y/n: So what makes you think that you're a mistake.

Amethyst: I was supposed to help destroy the rest of humanity along with everyone else. The kindergarten was a mistake in the first place and so is anything that comes out of it. *looks down in shame*

Y/n: *Y/n reaches out and grabs Amethyst's hand getting her to look at him in surprise* Well I don't think your a mistake the kindergarten definitely. But you never your amazing Amethyst and you're perfect just the way you are.

Amethyst: *blushing a darker purple* O-Obsidian

Dragoon: *Dragoon reaches out to hold onto Amethyst's other hand as she looks at him to* He's right y'know you are amazing. You managed to deal with constant criticism, with the loss of friends and most importantly you managed to get me to open up and not be such of a jerk anymore. If anyone's a mistake it would be me after all I don't think there's a gem out there that looks quite like me. So how does it feel to know that your better than a fusion.

Amethyst: *eyes watering up as she blushes a deep violet* Guy's- thanks so much.

Y/n: It's no problem just promise us you'll remember what we said.

Dragoon: And stop thinking your a mistake.

Amethyst: *sniff* Okay I will.

Y/n: Good. Now what else do you want to do today.

Amethyst: c-c-Can we spar.

Y/n: You want to spar with us.

Amethyst: Yes.

Y/n: *Smile* Alright then Dragoon what do you say..

Dragoon: sounds fun but we should probably play teams.

Y/n: Probably a good idea I've only managed to beat you 5 times.

Amethyst: So, me and Obsidian vs Dragoon.

Dragoon, Y/n: yep.

Amethyst: Alright we should ask everyone else if they want to join.

Y/n: Ya actually do you know where everyone is the only people I've seen today is you, Pearl, and Steven.

Amethyst: I think Garnet went on a mission but everyone else I'm not sure.

Dragoon: well let's see if we can find them.

They all went inside as they see Pearl in the kitchen exhausted.

Y/n: Hey Pearl do you know where everyone is.

Pearl: Oh, Garnet came back from a mission and went to her room, I'm not sure where Steven is, but your fusion counterparts are out doing something for me.

Dragoon: Really we didn't see them leave.

Pearl: They used your portal sticker because it's faster but what I'm doing must remain a surprise so please leave. 

Y/n: Okay Amethyst and I are going to spar against Dragoon anyway later.

Pearl: later bye Amethyst. 

Amethyst:See ya P.

The trio move toward the door and knock on it calling for Garnet before the door opens and she comes out.

Garnet: Hello Obsidian, Dragoon, and Amethyst. What can I do for you.

Amethyst: Hey G we're going to spar so do you want to join.

Garnet: Sure are we sparring separately or is it teams.

Dragoon: Teams, Obsidian and Amethyst vs me and hopefully a certain red gem fusion.

Garnet: Sure lets go.

The group then goes to the warp pad and arrive at the sky arena entrance (not sure if that's the real name.) and go inside to the giant area and see the giant craters as Amethyst and Garnet are gaping as they look at the holes.

Y/n: Oh, ya we didn't clean that up did we.

Dragoon: Nope, no we did not.

Amethyst, Garnet: YOU TWO DID THIS.

Y/n: Yep. Hold on a second. 

Y/n and Dragoon walk forward and reach out one of their hands before a bunch of items, mostly debris from the craters float up and start filling in the craters and the cracks.*

Y/n: and done.

Amethyst and Garnet have an even more shocked and amazed look on their faces.

Amethyst: H-How.

Garnet: I'm speechless.

Y/n: *chuckle and scratches back of his neck* Ya, probably should have told you but we can use our telekinesis to put all the debris back and seal it up on a molecular scale.

Dragoon: That is-If we trained our abilities enough, if not then the best we could do is fill in the hole. 

Amethyst: How strong are you two.

Y/n: we told you when we went of the moon idol mission.

Garnet: we thought you were exaggerating.

Y/n: Nope.

Dragoon: We really are that strong.

Garnet and Amethyst then sweat-drop as they know they're about to fight with and against some of the strongest people they will ever know. Y/n and Dragoon sense the tension and tell them something to put them at ease.

Y/n: We're going to activate a barrier to limit our powers though.

Garnet: *sigh in relief* thanks I'm not sure if we would be able to keep up without a limiter on your abilities.

Dragoon: Don't get to comfortable these wings of mine aren't decorative y'know.

Amethyst: In that case I'm glad I have a big shield on my side.

Y/n: HEY! *Amethyst giggles as he pouts before he ends up grinning at her* anyone let's activate the barrier. *points at the entrance where there is a little slot with a lever.* The switch is over there by the entrance pull it and we can get started..

Garnet pulls the lever as spikes come out of the ground luckily Y/n was picked up by Dragoon before they got stabbed.

Y/n: Wrong lever on the other side.

Garnet looks at the other wall and sees the other switch before she blushes and scratches her neck. Amethyst then pulls the lever as the spikes go back down in the ground before a transparent F/C color dome appears over the arena letting in the light but also making a rainbow arch appear in the middle of the field.

Amethyst, Garnet: Wow!

Y/n: And Amethyst2 thought it was a waste of time to read those books in wiring and engineering.

Amethyst: You two are full of surprises aren't you.

Dragoon: Yep but let's see if there's a limit to those surprises.

They pair up into their teams and are on the opposite sides of the rainbow arch in the arena.

Y/n: Ready *everyone summons there weapons Amethyst with her whips, Garnet with her Gauntlets, Y/n with Garnet2's Battleaxe RQ2's robotic hand, Pearl2's sword holstered and Dragoon with a sword and Garnet2's shield and like Y/n, Amethyst2's whip on his side* in three, two, o-

Garnet: Two

Dragoon: On-

Amethyst: WAIT! *everyone eases up*

Dragoon: WHAT!

Amethyst: Can we put on fight music.

Dragoon: *sigh* Fine Obsidian choose a good one. 

Y/n: don't worry I know the perfect one.

Y/n makes his weapon disappear as he runs over to the entrance wall where there's a keypad as he types in a code as the wall moves apart revealing a selection screen. Y/n then selects one of the names on the screen and sets a timer. He then runs back to his side.

Y/n: Let's try this again Three, Two, ONE! *The music starts playing as soon as the countdown finishes.* (I love this game series so much so it was the first thing I thought of to look for this.)

Y/n and Dragoon rush toward each other as Dragoon is flying toward Y/n as Amethyst tries to wrap her whips around Garnet. Y/n and Dragoon finally clash as Y/n holds Dragoons sword in place by trapping it with his axe before Dragoon lands and pushes Y/n back a few feet with his shield. Y/n just uses this to his advantage and blasts Dragoon with his transformed arm, Back with Garnet and Amethyst Amethyst manages to tie Garnet up and rolls toward her but Garnet grabs the ropes with her gauntlets before she sends an electric shock through it as Amethyst in ball form drops the whip shes holding and keeps rolling toward Garnet. The ropes tied around Garnet come loose as Garnet steadies herself preparing herself for the impact. Amethyst comes close enough that Garnet believes now is the time to act on her plan as she holds her gauntlets right in front of Amethyst ball, Amethyst  rams right into the gauntlets and keep spinning as Garnet starts being pushed back a bit. Then Garnet gets knocked off balance by the shock-wave caused from Y/n's blast that was fired toward Dragoon. Back to Y/n and Dragoons fight after Y/n fired off his shot Dragoon dodged it not realizing that Garnet and Amethyst were behind her. Y/n misjudging the force of his gun's recoil is pushed further into the air. Dragoon followed Y/n through the air at a faster speed to match Y/n. What Dragoon didn't know is that Y/n also hoped this would happen as he noticed there was a pillar behind him, As he's falling he manages to flip himself in the air as he lands on the wall of the pillar as Dragoon is a few meters away and rapidly closing in. After a second dragoon is one meter away as Y/n uses his momentum to thrust off the pillar and grab onto Dragoon's shield as he slips under while still holding onto the shield, because Dragoon has a tight grip causing Y/n to swing onto Dragoon's back and Y/n uses this to his advantage as he puts his battle axe handle under Dragoon guiding him. Y/n then holds it with his feet so he can reach for Pearls sword as he unites it with RQ2's blaster to make a blaster sword.

(best example I could find)

Y/n then stabs his sword into Dragoons back in order to hold on as Dragoon moves about frantically, struggling to try to hit Y/n with any of his weapons. Dragoon has turned completely over leaving Y/n hanging on. Y/n looks down seeing Amethyst and Garnet in Purple Puma form, are having a regular fist-fight, so Y/n blasts Dragoons back and falls very quickly toward Garnet and curls into a ball, slamming into her while also creating a sonic-boom. Garnet is dazed after being hit by Amethyst at maximum speed as Amethyst also rebounds a bit before getting up transforming into Purple Puma. Amethyst  then lunges at Garnet who gets hit in the face and launched into the stands creating a crater. Garnet gets up from the crater with a red fist mark on her face and her sunglasses  off center as she re-adjusts her sunglasses and charges forward toward Amethyst getting ready to punch her just the same. Amethyst wraps her whips around her fists creating boxing gloves as she runs toward Garnet ready to hit back. She did manage to take notes on her and "Gaster's" battle so she hopes she can put that to use in this battle. Garnet and Amethyst meet in the middle about to clash and as they do clash both of them manage to hit each other with equal force. This of course surprises Garnet as she didn't expect anyone like Amethyst to be able to match her strength allowing Amethyst to take the upper-hand and uppercut her, knocking her off balance and Purple Puma tries to do a roundhouse kick but her reach was to small as Garnet snaps out of her daze. Garnet and Amethyst continue brawling it out until all of a sudden Garnet get's hit by something with the force of a meteor causing another crater. Amethyst looks down the hole as a cloud of dust clouds her view and she sees someone crawling out slowly as she backs away and readies herself again. The figure finally comes out as Amethyst sees Y/n smiling like a  maniac. Y/n then stops grinning and moves at super-speed pushing Amethyst out of the way before Dragoon does a corkscrew version of what Y/n did to Amethyst. Unable to stop in time Dragoon manages to drill through most of the ground leaving only his feet exposed.  Y/n walks up to the feet of Dragoon as he says.

Y/n: lidha hal tastaslim 'am sa'aqul takhli ean alluhum almayitat bialyabania (translate Arabic: You give up or do I have to say give up your dead meat in japanese.)

Dragoon: bi'ayi hal min al'ahwal naeam / n 'ana la 'astaslim (translate Arabic: No way Y/n I don't give up.)

(by the way most translations will be from google translate.)

Y/n: Then you're poofed *Y/n raises his blaster sword as he slices Dragoons legs and we hear a muffled scream and Y/n sends a blast down the hole. There is a dust cloud as Y/n looks down and sees some dust with Dragoon's blood before, he tries to communicate with Dragoon using telepathy and looks around for him.* 'Dragoon are you in the mind-scape or are you out.'

Dragoon: Oh i'm just fine. *Y/n turns around looking behind him seeing a legless Dragoon flying while holding Amethyst in her original form in a headlock and a sword to her neck.* What happens next is all up to you.

Y/n: Okay just let her go this was just "a mistake". *slightly raises and lowers eyebrows toward a corner where Y/n's Battleaxe is as Amethyst sees this and gets what Y/n is trying to do* Let her go she has nothing to do with this. Besides we all know you're not going to hurt her.

Dragoon: You forget we've killed before *Amethyst looks at Dragoon and Y/n in surprise* even if i slit her throat she'll just go back to her gem. This is just me making sure I win.

Y/n: Something tells me that's not all this is about you could have tried to at least end me but instead you're holding Amethyst hostage.

Dragoon: We both care a lot about her, Garnet, Pearl, *Amethyst looks even more in shock* and all of our friends and want to keep them safe. Besides you would have sensed me coming and stop me if I went after you.

Y/n: Okay then so what do you want. *Y/n makes direct eye contact with Amethyst and nods.*

Dragoon: You will put that blade blaster down and then you'll come closer with your hands in the air then I'll let her go.

Y/n follows what Dragoon said and Dragoon upholds his part of the deal as he let's Amethyst go. Amethyst goes toward Y/n and they hug each other as they talk quietly.

Y/n: *whispered* You get the plan right.

Amethyst: *whispered* grab the axe wait until he's distracted and chop him up.

Y/n: *whisper* Ya now go.

Dragoon flies a bit closer as Amethyst runs away from him as he smiles.

Dragoon: Looks like as smart as you are I win again. *Dragoon puts his blade right next to Y/n's neck as Y/n glares at him.* Check- *all of a sudden Y/n's blade gauntlet fires and spins toward Dragoon as he catches it inches away from his face.* did you really think I wouldn't- *Dragoon stops mid sentence as his head falls off and Amethyst is behind him holding Y/n's axe. Dragoon's body falls down same as his head.*

Y/n: Check.

Amethyst: And mate. 

(end song)

they both smile at each other until Y/n get's up and holds his hand out to Dragoon's body before his body parts disappears and Y/n summons Dragoon once more.

Dragoon: Guess I need to pay more attention to our chess games don't I.

Amethyst: What do you mean.

Y/n: My gauntlet was the bishop and you were my Queen.

Amethyst: Oh, wait I was one of the strongest pieces on the board.

Dragoon: for a second and more importantly how did it feel to have Obsidian's life in the balance.

Amethyst: horrible. he could have died.

Y/n: but I trust you amethyst that's why we won besides no matter what you think of yourself we'll always think that your great okay.

Amethyst: *blushing* O-Ok.

The three smile at each other before Y/n and Dragoon sense incoming objects. 

Y/n: INCOMING. *Dragoon grabs Amethyst and super speeds out of the arena as there are hundreds of balls falling from the sky. Y/n is about to get out before he notices someone not with them* WAIT WHERES GARNET

Dragoon: DIDN'T YOU RAM INTO HER AT MACH 1.

Y/n: OH SHOOT SHE MUST STILL BE IN THE HOLE! TURN OFF THE BARRIER.

Dragoon: I GOT IT *Dragoon moves to the barrier switch and is about to switch it off when a ball bounces off the ground and breaks off the switch.* DON'T GOT IT. IT'S BROKEN.

Y/n: SHIT! *looks at the crater and back and the two* TAKE AMETHYST BACK TO THE HOUSE FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON AND STOP IT, I'LL GET GARNET. *he runs off to the crater dodging the falling balls* (now you may be asking what's so dangerous about falling balls well let's just say check out newtons second law of motion. Mass multiplied by Acceleration=Force and Y/n fell from the sky at Mach 1 after being propelled from a much lower height, so that's translates into a lot of force.)

(Dragoon pov)

Dragoon: Obsidian! *the entrance gets tunneled in as I look in horror before I turn around looking back at Amethyst remembering Y/n's words* Amethyst we need to figure out what is going on.

Amethyst: *Amethyst responds in anger* What about Y/n!

Dragoon: He'll be able to protect himself he still has his shield. but that will eventually break unless we can stop these balls. 

Amethyst: But. *Amethyst looks in horror*

Dragoon: Look I'm worried about him to but either we waste 5 hours trying to bypass the firewall and hack into the barrier to turn it off, possibly causing Y/n's gems to be shattered. Or we stop whatever is causing these pelting balls.

Amethyst: I-I-I- *She now looks dejected*

Dragoon: Look Obsidian is my friend to I want to keep him alive as well but finding out what is causing this and stopping it is the best way. Please I will need your help if we're going to stop whatever this is.

Amethyst: A-A- *she now looks up with a smile and determined face* Alright let's go.

I Smirk as we run over to the warp pad activate it and get in the stream appearing by a barn. We see a whole pile of balls in the city as I look at Amethyst and nods, before Super speeding us to the pile and meet up with Pearl.

Dragoon: Pearl what's going on!

Pearl: That kid has my replicator wand.

I look over seeing the kid I described earlier holding what I guess is a Replicator wand sending a spiral of balls into the sky.

Dragoon: Why does that kid have such a dangerous weapon

Amethyst: I gave it to Steven so he could create more little men action figures to get his little men. *we then hear a voice coming from out of nowhere as I look around*

???: They're called *Steven then pops out of the ground next to all of us* GUYS!

Pearl: What happened Steven.

Steven: I traded the replicator wand for *pulls out an action figure from his pocket* Ranger guy.

Pearl: Why didn't you just replicate ranger guy.

Steven: *smacks his head* dang it

Pearl: *sigh* where are Obsidian and Garnet.

Amethyst: We were sparring and just finished up when this whole thing started. Obsidian got trapped in the arena when he went back for Garnet and he can't use any of his abilities because of a barrier.

Dragoon: It would take to long to even hack into the barriers computer to disengage it so we have to stop this then we can deal with the barrier disabling Obsidian's abilities.

Pearl: Isn't there a switch to disable it.

Dragoon: it was destroyed by these balls the only way we can stop this is by getting past the firewall which will take 5 hours at least. I'm not an idiot I thought of every situation.

Pearl: Okay anyway our number one goal should be to get the wand.

Dragoon: then let's go.

(start at 2:52 Dragoon takes the place of Garnet and instead of Garnet's gauntlets it's the arena ability.)

(back to Y/n, third pov)

After the tunnel collapsed Y/n knew he was on his own so the first thing he did was use his shield to push through the falling balls and reach his blade blaster. Once in his hand he uses it to slash and blast at most of the balls giving his shield some rest. He then re-centers his focus looking for the crater he created after crashing into Garnet. Y/n continues walking and trips on a hole that he made from his blaster, he can tell by the blood marks. Because he let his guard down a few balls manage to crash into Y/n's leg shoulder and back as he screams in pain. He continues hobbling trying to defend himself from his shield He still gets pelted by balls and on manages to expose Y/n's nerve on the skin between his knee and his heel. He finally finds the hole Garnet was in as he jumps in and leaves his shield on the top to protect the two from anymore. He falls all the way in the deep but small hole and finds Ruby and Sapphire's gems in a tunnel.

Y/n: Guess I need to work on my strength huh Garnet. *sucks air through clenched teeth* shhhss~ OWW I really need to cover up my wounds. *he rips off his sleeves and ties them around his wound and puts pressure on them but it doesn't cover the whole area* Damn it. I don't have anything else except *Y/n looks down at his shirt before he takes it off and rips it in half, untying the sleeve on his legs before tying his shirt around around each leg covering the wounds and throwing away his blood drenched sleeves, again putting pressure on his wounds* ShhhSS~ OW. oh, this hurts a lot more *panting* Okay let's think about our situation the shield will cover the hole but won't last long. Dragoon should be stopping these balls from falling, and if I move anymore than I already have I'll probably end up bleeding out and die. only thing I can do right now is try to hack into the barrier disable it, and make sure the Ruby and Saph are okay.

Y/n defuses his blade gauntlet and switches his blaster back into his hand as he tries to hack into his barrier. Bad news is that Y/n is almost unconscious and is trying to overwrite a program both him and Dragoon put together. So right now it's like a race between which will kill him faster the disabled shape-shifting causing him to slowly bleed out or the balls coming down like hail.

Y/n: The only good thing about this situation is that Saph and Ruby haven't formed yet cause they'll have tons of question. Still *Y/n gently rubs the two gems* I wish it wasn't so lonely here. *a black Spark travels from Y/n's fingers to the two gems as they glow and start forming* never mind. *once the two have formed they are laying down and a bit tired*

Ruby: *sits up and looks around* Uh, where are we- *she freezes up upon seeing Y/n shirtless* Ahh, what are you doing why are you shirtless! *she sees blood on the walls.* Why is this hole wet!

Y/n: *grins and holds his hands in surrender* Calm down you'll wake up Saph.

Ruby: Hey only I get to call her that.

Y/n: okay sorry anyway if you'll look up *ruby looks up seeing Y/n's shield and objects falling down.* you'll notice that we're in a hole with a bunch of objects raining down on us. some of them managed to hit me *Ruby then takes a closer look at Y/n seeing him covered in bruises and scars and a couple of irregularities in the skin*and because this barrier stops me from shape-shifting and gives me a physical form I got hit in my legs. *Y/n brings one of his legs up and unties the tourniquet showing off his bloody leg as Ruby covers her mouth as Y/n reties it.* I was trying to hack into the firewall and disable it so I can get my form back but then I did the equivalent of make a wish so I wouldn't be alone and you guys formed. So any questions.

Ruby: ya you have a lot of scars and bruises so where did you get them.

Y/n: Bruises from the pelting objects and Dragoon got some cheap shots in.

Ruby: Okay but what about those irregularities.

Y/n: *eyes widen* Irregularities.

Ruby: Ya in your skin *points at Y/n's bicep as he looks down seeing bullet fragments.*

Y/n: Hold on if it is what I think it is it could be quite dangerous.

Y/n grabs his sword and breaks off a piece of it as he goes around the fragment as he groans slightly finally he finishes making an outline as he's panting.

Ruby: W-Why did you do that.

Y/n: That could prove deadly to me if it's what I think it could be. So Ruby I need you to follow my instructions carefully.

Ruby: Okay.

Y/n: I need you to reach into the ouline of skin I carved out and pull that piece of flesh out.

Ruby: what but couldn't that hurt.

Y/n: It will but if it remains in there it will hurt a lot more.

Ruby: O-Okay I'll do it

Y/n: thank you.

Ruby puts her hand inside the outline and wraps it around pressing down on the bullet fragments slightly as Y/n suck in air through gritted teeth once again.

Ruby: A-Are you okay.

Y/n: Ya I know my limitations I can endure this just do it as carefully as possible, no matter how long it takes okay.

Ruby: Okay.

Ruby slowly inches her fingernails around the underside of Y/n's flesh as Y/n is breathing heavily. Ruby unable to go any further pulls the flesh off as Y/n's breathing becomes heavier and Y/n also breathing through gritted teeth. 

Ruby: I-If it hurts to much- *Y/n puts his hand on Ruby's shoulder*

Y/n: We're far to along to stop now just keep doing what you're doing and we'll be fine. *he smiles at Ruby* trust me you're doing fine Ruby.

Ruby blushes as she nods quickly and continues and so does y/n with his breathing quickly. Ruby eventually manages to pull it out as Y/n screams in pain waking up Sapphire.

Ruby: Obsidian are you okay!

Sapphire: Ruby, Obsidian, what are you doing.

The two look at the now awake Sapphire

Y/n: Sapphire you're awake.

Sapphire: Ya and what are you two doing.

Ruby: Obsidian has an irregularity in his skin and he said it could prove to be fatal.

Sapphire: Wait how does he have actual flesh.

Ruby: Because of the barrier.

Sapphire: Okay but Why is it fatal.

Y/n: Ruby can you give me the flesh.

Ruby: Sure. *she hands over the flesh*

Y/n: This flesh has lead in it and if not removed in time it could poison or kill me, at least in a physical form.

Sapphire: maybe you shouldn't put this barrier up again if lead is going to be in your physical form's skin.

Y/n: Ya anyway this is a special lead that is put in bullets which means, *Y/n take his sword piece again and looks in his bicep finding a small metal part and then he pulls it out and pants.* There is a bullet in my bicep. *true to his word he did pull out a bullet.*

Ruby: Uhm, what is a bullet used for.

Y/n: Think of my blaster but it uses metal for a shot instead of energy. The metal is called a bullet.

Sapphire: Thank you for explaining.

Y/n: no problem Saph-Sapphire. *Ruby looks down in thought* Anyway you girls should probably fuse for when Dragoon and everyone comes meanwhile I'll hack the barrier.

Sapphire: Yes we should probably do that so we don't ruin the surprise.

Ruby: Ya just uh, give me a second alright.

Sapphire: sure Ruby.

Ruby goes near Y/n as she whispers to him.

Ruby: *Whispers* If you can come up for a nickname for me then you can call Sapphy Saph. 

Y/n: *Whispers* Okay Rubes.

Ruby blushes and burns a bit of Y/n's clothes before he quickly sets it out and Ruby apologizes.

Ruby: I'm so, so, so, so, sorry Obsidian.

Y/n: It's no problem Rubes see ya.

Ruby: *blushing* Okay see ya Obsidian.

Rubes walks a little away towards Sapphire still blushing.

Sapphire: *smirking* Rubes?

Ruby: He wanted to call you Saph and I said he had to give me a nickname first.

Sapphire: Really so he'll give me a nickname to.

Y/n: Oh and saph! *Sapphire turns around to look at the Y/n in slight surprise* Nice to see you again. *Y/n smiles with a goofy grin and the combination of that smile and seeing him shirtless makes her blush harder than ever.*

Sapphire: *blushing* N-N-Nice to be you, er seat you, er see you.

They turn around and continue walking until they're long enough that they can fuse.

Ruby: *grin* so, how do you like your nickname.

Sapphire: *smile* It's nice to hear.

Ruby: sure it wasn't something you saw.

Sapphire: *Blushing* Nope i'm fine.

Ruby: Okay then, I actually thought Obsidian was a pervert like I've heard from stories from our old friends, but Obsidian is actually very nice and wouldn't harm any of us I'm really glad to have a friend like him, powerful, strong, and will help us no matter what.

Sapphire: Sounds like you're developing a crush.

Ruby: Maybe but I can't tell who I like better Obsidian or you.

Sapphire: I know what you mean.

Ruby: So you do like him.

Sapphire: *blushing* m-maybe but we should fuse soon.

Ruby: Right.

The two fuse together and form Garnet.

Garnet: Hey Obsidian

Y/n: Hey Garnet what's up.

Garnet: Your shield

Y/n: *snickers and laughs* You always know how to make me laugh huh.

Garnet: Ya so, *folds arms and raises an eyebrow* Rubes and Saph huh.

-Y/n: Aww, is someone jealous.

Garnet: *blush* You do realize I can punch your stomach out right. 

Y/n: Ya so how about I give you a nickname and we drop the subject.

Garnet: Sure.

Y/n: Okay how about(don't actually have a good nickname so if anyone has an idea please write it in)......._____.

Garnet: _____?

Y/n: Ya I can't think of any other nickname.

Garnet: Oh well guess it can't be helped can it.

Y/n: Ya wait do you hear that.

Garnet and Y/n silence themselves so they can hear any noises and once they do they notice there's nothing

Garnet: No there's nothing.

Y/n: exactly that means Dragoon stopped whatever was causing the falling objects.

Garnet: Your right let's go.

Y/n: Okay just one second. *Y/n uses his good arm and takes off his blaster and ties it to his leg to use it as a splint.* alright now we just need to get out of here.

Garnet: You sure you'll be okay.

Y/n: Yeah let's just get out of this hole.

Garnet helps Y/n get up and Y/n then tries to walk on his own. He stumbles a bit as Garnet tries to help him but is halted by his response.

Y/n: Don't worry I'll be fine Garnet.

Y/n grabs his sword and uses it slightly like a cane and pushes against the wall to keep his balance as he continues walking with Garnet. Garnet walks by Y/n still concerned but still heeding what he asked of her. Y/n still occasionally fumbles but gets up and Garnet is still worried about Y/n but keeps walking. They finally reach the opening of the hole as they look up.

Garnet: Okay I'll go up and get help you-

Y/n: Will come with you.

Garnet: *faces him* Obsidian I admire your tenacity but you need to rest.

Y/n: Garnet I'll be fine plus I'm sure I can climb out of here.

Garnet: *frowns* Okay.

Y/n: And Garnet.

Garnet: Ya

Y/n: *faces her and smiles* Thanks for your concern and for helping me get here.

Garnet: *Blushes* It's no problem Y/n now let's go.

Y/n gets to the wall and grabs on with both hands slightly putting weight on his splint before he uses all his upper body strength to pull himself up, like rock climbing but without using your legs. Once he is near the top he starts losing his grip so he starts swinging his legs up to try and get further up. This is a 50/50 doing this could get him higher up but the motion also causes him to lose his grip faster. He keeps swinging and manages to swing of just in time to reach the next few rock to his right and he manages to grip onto a few rocks as Garnet looks in fear, since she is already out of the hole because she just parkour-ed out of the hole. Y/n looks down and up because he's starting to lose strength fast, so he decides to try to risk it all and try's to activate his blaster while holding on one with one hand, he manages to make his blaster operational and he sets a timer for his "blastoff". Y/n then puts both his legs together to try and center the blast.

Y/n: Garnet, move out of the way.

Garnet: Okay.

Garnet moves away as the countdown starts in a Jarvis voice. 

Blaster: *Jarvis voice* 5, 4, 3,  2, 1, Fire.

Y/n let's go as he is launched out of the hole and is about 4 feet above the ground and moved off-course slightly so he wouldn't fall back in the hole but he still lands harshly on the ground.

Y/n: *muffled* That could have gone better.

Garnet: Obsidian you okay.

Y/n manages to flip himself onto his back as he sits up to face Garnet. 

Y/n: I'm fine Garnet luckily my Blaster still had a charge left inside.

Garnet: Ya. 

Garnet smiles fondly at Y/n which he doesn't seem to notice as he is taking off his splint. Just then the cave-in entrance to the arena is blown open as Dragoon, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven come out and everyone runs over to the two.

Amethyst: Obsidian are you okay.

Y/n: Second time I've been asked that today, Ya I'm fine what happened.

Dragoon: Well A kid used Pearls replicator wand to create a bunch of stuff and I destroyed it to get rid of everything.

Y/n: Explains why my landing was so smooth. Did you keep the parts so we can make another one.

Dragoon: Ya i-

Pearl: Wait you have all the pieces.

Dragoon: Ya they're in Obsidian and mine room.

Pearl: Are you kidding me.

Dragoon: Nope.

Y/n: Anyway I need help getting the barrier down Dragoon can you-

Dragoon: Sure did you get past the firewalls.

Y/n: Yep just *hand's over his gauntlet* say your password and hit the button I already inputted mine.

Dragoon: Okay then *grabs gauntlet and presses a button do it will analyze my voice* "Riker number 1 code Quarrel 56849 Alpha 684903"

Gauntlet: *Jarvis voice* Password accepted remote deactivation of barrier, activated.

The Barrier goes down as the Rainbow arc disappears and Y/n and Dragoons body's glow a bright light. As Y/n does a spring board trick to stand up.

Y/n: Yes! oh, light-forms never felt so good.

Dragoon: Ya especially after that skin on your bicep was removed bet that hurt.

Garnet: Hey took it very well.

Pearl: *whisper to Y/n* Guess being human helps with that huh.

Y/n winks at her and smiles.

Y/n: Anyway time to get my shirt back. *Y/n's upper body glows as his shirt comes back and he unties his torn shirt from around his legs when he looks back up he sees Amethyst, Garnet, and Pearl frowning* What you miss seeing me shirtless.

The three blush in response.

Y/n: Anyway Pearl is your "surprise" ready.

Pearl: It actually is Everyone came back a while ago and crashed in there rooms before all the craziness happened.

Y/n: Then let's see the "surprise".

Pearl: Ya but first. Amethyst.

Amethyst: Ya what up P.

Pearl: I'm really sorry that I act like a jerk toward you. *Amethyst looks at shock at Pearl along with everyone except Y/n and Dragoon.* I recently found out the reason why most of my weapons end up in your room is because the water in my room leads down there I'm sorry for accusing you so many times.

Amethyst: U-Um it's no big deal Pearl. Thanks for apologizing *Amethyst hugs Pearl who hugs back as this leads to a group hug with Dragoon and Y/n fist-bumping discretely and share a smile.*

(Y/n pov)

We all head back to the warp pad and back to the house and see a giant covered object in the middle of the room.

Steven: So, now will you tell us what that is.

Y/n: Wait you guys don't know what it is.

Amethyst: Nope but Pearl said it was her "surprise".

Pearl: Yep now for the big reveal. Obsidian if you will.

I walk up to the thing and grabs the top and pull it off fast as everyone sees a giant cake and stares in amazement.

Dragoon: Holy-

Y/n: Cow.

Pearl: Like it, I thought an apology wouldn't go to far so I decided to make you this.

Amethyst is just standing there looking down as everyone is waiting to see what she says. Pearl is a little worried since she hasn't responded in a while.

Pearl: Amethyst?

Amethyst: *A tear escapes her eye as she looks up and everyone sees her eyes full of tears as they're gaping at her* It's beautiful Pearl thank you so much.

Pearl: Have fun cause it's all yours and anyone else you want to share it with.

Amethyst sniffles as she dives right into the cake and starts eating it before popping her head out as we see cake all over her face as we all laugh. I look at Pearl before I start talking to her through telepathy

Y/n: 'You did an amazing job with the cake Pearl.'

Pearl: 'Thanks Y/n *she winks at me* but in all honesty I just wanted to make her happy.'

Y/n: 'Well I'm sure you did just that Pearl I don't think I've ever seen her cry tears of joy. You definitely did an amazing job.'

Pearl blushes as we continue talking.

Pearl: 'Thanks Y/n.'

Y/n: 'no problem P. *Y/n winks at her as she blushes deeper*'

(Timeskip and 3rd pov)

It's night-time and Y/n is training but that isn't the peculiar thing the peculiar thing is that Pearl, Amethyst, and Garnet are all thinking the same thing and so are Sapphire and Ruby.

Gems/Pearl: 'I think I'm starting to fall in love with Obsidian/Y/n.'

(alright everyone how do you like that anyway word count sum total is 8396 words whoop.)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

256 11 35
An unfortunate death. An invitation to another world. A new life with infinite possibilities but it comes with a few conditions. Will the protagonist...
137 6 21
A nigh-omnipotent god gets bored so he erases his memories, gives up his power and reincarnates as a normal human in a modern world, and then dies ag...
9K 224 10
Two years have passed since our hero, Steven Universe went to Homeworld. He wanted to change the rules, and make a better civilization for all gems...