The List ยป Zarry (M-Preg) โœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby. *** Harry Styles was ju... More

The List
1: Sexual Education
2: Senior Year
3: Prom Night
4: Yellow Paper
5: Dry Cleaners
6: The Odds
7: My Son
8: Fire Dragon
9: Orange Cup
10: Planet Burger
11: Past Past
12: Birthday Surprise
13: Temporary Solution
14: Fair Tradeoff
15: Lofi Beats
16: Red Velvet
17: First Valentines
18: Junk Food
19: Wrong Right
20: Like Triange
21: Minus One
22: Over Again
23: Big Wheel
24: Neutral Location
25: Many Truths
27: Father, Son
28: Family Relationships
29: Work Related
30: Abstract Concepts
31: The Innocent
32: Big Chair
33: Empty Space
34: Le Bleu
35: Favorite Bourbon
36: Emu, Ostrich
37: Raw Fish
38: Long Week
39: Responsible Man
Thank You ๐Ÿ’›

26: Second Time

1.4K 112 23
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

That day after Zayn and Harry reached an understanding about Benjamin and the things they would have to do to make sure he was safe, things instantly became better. For Zayn, he wasn't just being brave for Harry when he told him he would be there. He really meant it. The idea of Benjamin being born with the same exact functions as Harry didn't scare him. Because regardless of what his body could do, his fate wasn't sealed. He wasn't destined to follow his father's footsteps.

But Zayn could understand Harry's concern over it. Because at the end of the day, it was him who had a baby when the father of his child wasn't around. Not only was it probably scary, it was probably a little traumatic, being so young and already having to face being cut into and stapled closed.

Still, Zayn wanted to do all he could do to make Harry feel as comfortable as possible around him and to make things like the days of old again. And he felt like he was doing a good job too. Because two days later when Benjamin was off to spend the weekend with Gemma and Anne and it was just Harry and Zayn at Zayn's house for the entire weekend, Harry was incredibly happy. It was evident in his smile and his laugh. He was embracing starting over and he was jumping in it full force.

Harry was sitting in Zayn's bed and was in the middle of answering emails from his Mommy column readers when he heard Zayn come in the room. As soon as he saw him, he put his tablet down.

"You're finished doing business?" He asked

Zayn plopped down in the bed next to him with his phone in hand.

"Yep. Now I'm gonna relax."

"Relax?"

"Mhm."

Then music began to play through the room speakers. Harry smiled.

"You and your lofi beats."

"Can't live without them. They help relax my mind after a long day."

"Hmm. I bet. But does anything else help relax your mind?"

Zayn raised his brow.

"I mean yeah but the lofi beats are top tier. Why? You don't like it?"

"No, I like it. I just think I might know something else that tops that."

Now Zayn narrowed his eyes. Harry was obviously being suggestive. It was in the tone of his voice.

Before he could ask Harry to clarify, Harry sat his tablet off to the side and propped himself up on his knees next to Zayn.

"Can I be honest?"

"Yeah. Be honest."

"I'm ready to do more for you than just be here for you to see. I'm ready to make you feel good, the same way you felt on prom night."

Zayn hesitated. He wasn't expecting him to say that yet.

"Harry... I don't know."

"What?"

"You had a baby from that night. So maybe you don't want me to feel that good."

"Ha ha. Not funny."

"I'm not being funny. I'm serious. Are you sure you're really ready to do that with me again?"

"Do you have condoms?"

"Yeah but-"

"And I take birth control. So we're safe. Listen... I was having safe sex before we got back together and I'm not pregnant. So... why don't you man up, stop stalling and put your dick inside me already while I still want you to."

Afterwards, Harry got up to make a trip to the bathroom. Harry's straight forwardness really threw Zayn off, but the truth was with the way Harry was touching and kissing him much more intimately lately, he could see things heading in this direction. Therefore his concern was never if Harry wanted to. It was if he was ready to. And apparently he was.

Whenever Harry came out of the bathroom, he was fully naked. Zayn had a hard time closing his mouth. It had literally been years since he saw Harry's fully naked body like this. Only this time he was more man then boy. He had a bigger dick, a bigger ass and his body in general was beautiful as fuck.

"Wow..."

Harry showed all his his teeth as he climbed into bed again.

"I see I do still turn you on."

"You never stopped turning me on." Zayn admitted.

"Good. Now you can spend this evening proving that to me."

He put his hand to Zayn's cheek and kissed him. And instinctually, Zayn's hands traveled to Harry's shoulders so he could pull him towards him. After sharing a passionate kiss, Zayn sighed.

"You better be glad I love you as much as I do."

"Please... Like you didn't want me anyway."

Well that was rather true and he wasted no time proving him right when he pulled Harry down so that he was on his back and began kissing him from his lips to his chin and over to his neck.

Harry giggled and used his hands to try to push Zayn's shorts and underwear down. Maybe he was being a little more forward about sex than he anticipated he would be with Zayn. But sex wasn't on call like it was with Liam. He actually had to work for it now.

At least he didn't have to work too hard though. Because Zayn went right along with Harry's wishes, letting him push them as far as he could get them before he reached forward to stroke Zayn's dick with his hand.

"Fuck..." Zayn breathed out heavily.

It almost felt unreal to have Harry's touch in this way again. It made him weak.

"I'm going to get you so hard." Harry said as he looked up at him.

"And then I want you to put it in me and fuck me rough, okay?"

Zayn raised his brow.

"Um, when did you start talking like that?"

"As soon as I got old enough to know what I want a man to do to me. And I know you want to give me what I want. So don't pretend you don't."

"Hmm."

He closed the space between them to kiss again and found himself moving back and forth slowly inside Harry's hand. Harry was applying the right amount of pressure and before he knew it, pre-cum was starting to ooze out.

Zayn quickly stopped himself.

"Okay, okay. That's enough. Things are starting to get dangerous. I have to put a condom on. Give a minute.

Harry watched him climb out of bed, finish getting undressed and then go to his nightstand. He just wanted to watch Zayn get himself ready so bad. But his phone rang and distracted him. He immediately picked it up and looked at the screen.

"It's Liam. Hold on."

He answerd the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Harry. It's Professor Payne."

"Yeah, hi. I'm a little busy right now. Can you make this quick?"

"Sure. I just wanted to let you know I got in touch with the publishing company. They said they can take a meeting with us about two weeks from now."

"Wait. Really?"

"Yes. Are you excited?"

"Of course I am. What day?"

"Well, they gave me a list of dates to choose from so we can choose the most convenient one. Let's see... oh, here it is. The tenth, the twelfth and the eighteenth of this month are available for you to take right now."

"The twelth is good. Tell them I said the twelfth, okay?"

"That was quick. There's no way you already checked your calendar. Are you sure you'll be available?"

"Yeah. Thanks. I have to go. I'll call you later."

"Uh... okay-"

Harry hung up the phone and tossed it on the nightstand with a loud thud.

"Okay. Done. Where were we?"

Zayn finished wiping his hands off with a body wipe.

"I believe I was about to use this lube and these two fingers to get you ready for me."

He held up a tube of lube and Harry gave him a mischievous grin.

"Mmm. Yes. Come do that."

As Zayn was squeezing the gel onto his fingers, Harry laid back, spread his legs, and pulled his knees back to open himself to him. It was such a lovely sight to see Harry being so open in the most intimate way he could. Especially after being so closed off from him for a long time after everything that happened in school.  How could he not want to give this sexy dad everything he was begging for?

Although Harry's body was throbbing for Zayn and needing him to please it as quickly as possible, Harry was patient when Zayn put his fingers in. Because although quick pleasure would have been nice, knowing Zayn was making an effort to get know his body first was sweet in a way.

"You could make me cum like this and I wouldn't even care." He said.

"But I would care."

"Why would you care?"

"Because you wanted me to fuck you. And to be honest, now that I'm seeing you like this again after all these years, I want to fuck you too."

Harry was caught off guard by Zayn speeding up the pace.

"Oh fuck."

It was wonderful.

Just so wonderful.

The sound of Zayn's fist slapping his skin. The way Zayn kept replenishing the lube so that Harry could always get that cool slippery sensation.

Harry remembered Zayn doing this to him before. Back then, he had experience with it because of the numerous boys and girls he'd been with. But Harry was just experimenting with being fingered for the first time. This time was different. Now he knew he what he liked. And he was turned on by the pace Zayn was moving at.

"Zayn. Stop. I'm serious. If you don't want me to cum like this, stop."

Zayn didn't want him to cum like that. So he quickly removed his fingers.

"You're close already?"

"No, but you're getting me there and I want to at least enjoy you fucking me."

To hear Harry say that was sexy. He never had the privilege of having an experienced Harry like this until now. He was willing to do whatever he asked.

After putting more lube over the condom, he lined up his tip and gently pushed it in.

"Oh, yes..."

Harry closed his eyes and brought his hands back above his head. In a way, it looked like he was surrendering himself to Zayn. Like he was completely giving him his body. And good thing too. Because Zayn was ready to fully take it.

He began to move inside him, going deeper each time he thrusted forward. When he finally bottomed out, he stopped to look at Harry. He couldn't help but think about how life worked out in such a way to bring him to this moment. Was he just that lucky? He liked to think he was. Because how else could he be reunited with the father of his child and be wanted this bad.

In a way, he wanted to be able to make love to Harry. After all, that was what people in love did when they had sex. He wanted to make it slow and methodical. He wanted Harry to feel everything he felt for him even back in high school when they were seventeen and hardly knew anything about love.

But he was also extremly horny now. It was impossible to take his time with him. All he wanted to do was get lost in Harry. And he was sure Harry would rather have it that way as well.

So he did.

Zayn fucked Harry hard, just the way they wanted it. His need matched Harry's need. His skin made fierce contact with Harry's skin. And his heat mixed with Harry's heat. Sweat beads had formed over Harry's forehead and he was panting and reaching out for Zayn, wanting to touch him and feel him, show his appreciation for being satisfied in the most erotic way.

"Keep it right there, baby. Right there." Harry had whispered.

And it was a beautiful sight to see him so into it. The way his cheeks were blushed, the way his lips were swollen and red from constantly biting them. Harry deserved to feel like this. Zayn wanted him to feel like this. Because he wanted Harry to always want to come back to him.

Zayn could tell when his dick hit the targeted spot. It was in Harry's reaction.

His body tensed and he whispered his partner's name.

"Zayn."

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes. Don't stop."

As Zayn continued, he pushed his hand in between them and wrapped it around Harry's dick just to touch him. He loved the feeling of him in his palm. It put a lovely feeling inside him. One that was like electricity and bubbles at the same time because the feeling was strong yet so delicate.

Before long, Harry's entire body began to tense even more and Zayn knew then that he was finally going over the edge. So he didn't stop. He continued his thrusts with his body and his strokes with his hand until Harry let out a soft cry. He was finally cumming.

Some of it dribbled down over the back of his hand but he didn't care. He wanted to work Harry through it completely by keeping his hand on Harry's most sensitive spot.

"That's so hot." Zayn said.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah."

Harry closed his eyes and bit his lips and Zayn could tell he was loving that he was still being fucked after he came. Now that he thought about it, Harry did this on prom night as well even when he didn't understand sex as fully as he did now. He just knew that he'd liked it. Therefore, Zayn rested his hands on the inside of Harry's thighs and didn't let up fucking him.

Obviously Zayn could only go so long without eventually cumming himself. No matter how much he would have preferred to bask in it, the feeling was just too strong and he couldn't hold out much longer. Next thing he knew, he was cumming into the condom. His thrusts slowed. But they didn't stop until he completely finished out his orgasm. Then he pulled out.

"That was so good." Harry whined.

"You did it so good."

"I did?" He teased.

"Yes. Can we do it all the time?"

Zayn chuckled lazily.

"I'll see what I can do. But right now I'm too tired to think. Also I need to take this condom off and get something to clean you off with."

"Or we could take a shower together. We've never done it before."

"Maybe."

When Zayn left the room, Harry smiled to himself and lay back in the bed with a happy sigh. He'd just had sex with his high school sweetheart and the father of his child and it was amazing. He felt like he was dreaming. And even though he knew he wasn't, it was still so hard to believe it was real.

Seconds later, Zayn came out with a wet washcloth in his hand.

"So... no shower?"

"We'll still take a shower. I just want to see you for myself first."

"See me?"

"Yeah. Legs up."

Harry lifted his legs up and let Zayn gently wipe him off.

"Did you feel anything inside you when I came?"

"No."

"Good. I didn't see anything outside the condom either."

"You checked?"

"Of course I checked. I kind of have to, babe. Just to be sure. There's a lot at stake here."

Zayn had finished, so Harry sat up.

"I know. But if you didn't see anything and I didn't feel anything, we're good. You don't have to worry every time we do it. I told you I've done this before."

Zayn helped Harry put his legs down.

"I know. But I just don't want to make the same mistake twice."

"It wouldn't be the same mistake. The first time we were stupid and didn't use any protection. This time we have double protection. If something should happen to the condom, my end is a backup. Okay?"

"Okay."

Zayn reached forward and pulled Harry up.

"You know, when I was in there just now, I started to think that maybe we should think about telling our parents that we're back together. Or in my case, telling my parents I was ever with you at all."

"Why?" Harry asked curiously.

"Because it's been a month. It was different when I was just coming around for Benjamin but I'm coming around for you too. And plus, he may have kept the secret this long, but what if he doesn't? You can't expect a four year old not to say anything. Not when he's this happy I'm in his life."

Harry got up and followed Zayn into the bathroom.

"I know." He said quietly.

"But I just don't think it's a good idea for me to do that right now. If Benjamin happens to say something, then okay. I'll face that. But not right now. Do you think I'm wrong for that?"

"No. I don't think you're wrong. I was merely making a suggestion based on my own assessment. But if you don't want to, don't. You don't have to just because I mentioned it."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Zayn reached into the shower and turned on the water. But when he looked back and saw Harry deep in thought, he kissed his temple.

"What do you say we shower together for the first time ever?"

Harry looked at him shyly. He was starting to really like the way Zayn was making a habit of kissing his head to comfort him.

"I say yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...
483K 21.2K 36
โyou know how they say, what was it? don't judge a book by its cover? well lad, this is a prime example.โž zayn was your typical bad boy. leather jack...
34.5K 2K 39
Zayn Malik A young police detective from New York, who accidentally found a wounded young man in a dark, dirty alley, Like a normal person would do...
229K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...