Patience

De forev3erstorm

"Be patient with me I'm somewhere between losing my mind...and finding my soul" Mai multe

๐šŒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šยฎ
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.

04.

3.1K 93 18
De forev3erstorm

Raniya Simone 🍯 | Stockton CA
March 24th

"Mommy just try and hold her."I said as I held my baby sister Kaliyah

My mom's been suffering from PPD, it started off with panic attacks everytime Kaliyah cried, then processed to many other things, so I had to step up and help out. Kaliyah's dad stopped coming around once my mom's PPD kept progressing.

"Only for a couple of seconds please."I tried to reason. She sighed before holding her hands out.

I handed her Kaliyah. "She's so pretty"Ma said playing with her finger

I nodded. It was very hard to get my mom to hold her and when she did it was only for a few minutes.

After a staring at her for a few more seconds she handed her back. I grabbed her then walk out of my mom's room.

I placed Kaliyah in her swing then went to run my mom a bath, she had trouble doing everyday task only time she would really get out of bed was to look in the mirror at her body.

"I got it baby I promise."She said pushing me away as I tried to help her to the bathroom

I nodded taking a step back and watched as she walked into the bathroom. I sat on her bed and watch her through my peripheral veiw just to keep an eye out.

__________

"Everything is fine maw-maw she took a bath by herself today"I said to the grandmother as we talked on the phone.

She checked on us everyday, she really wanted for us to come stay with her until my mom got better but I didn't want to so she respected that.

"Well that's good! I think you should start giving her small task to complete just to help her make a little more progress."She said

"Yeah I'll look some up."I said

"Sounds good. It's getting late so I'll call you tomorrow i love you"She said before yawning

"I love you too."I said then hanging up.

I sighed before going to check my messages.

Jayybo😶💛
Today 9:56 p.m.

You good?

Yeah I just put Kaliyah down.

I'm on yo side of town want some food?

Could you just bring me some ice cream please.

I gotchu.

I clicked out of our messages before going to me and Kori's

My soulmate🤎🐘
Today 9:45 p.m.

Me and my dad found a nurse.

Kori you didn't have too.

But we wanted too.
What days would you want her too come?

Mon,Wed,Thurs and Fri

Okay well when my dad gets back he'll set it all up.

Thank y'all. I really appreciate it.

💛

I clicked out of our messages then threw my phone across the bed. I got up from the couch hearing my door bell ring.

I stood on my tippy-toes and looked out the peephole seeing Jayybo. I opened the door and moved to the side letting him in.

"Hmm"He said handing me a bag

I looked inside seeing my ice cream and other snacks. "Thanks"

I went into the kitchen to get a spoon. "What you been doing all day?"

"Business."He said as I set next to him on the couch

I rolled my eyes knowing that meant selling or hitting licks. "So that's why you wasn't at school?"

"You was checking for the kid?"He asked with a smirk.

I laughed. Jayybo and I were just friends we did a little flirting here and there but nothing too serious, mainly because he was a man-whore, as for me I loved being a pimp.

"Don't gas yourself."I said waving him off

"Let's watch Fresh Prince."He said. I grabbed the remote and put it on.

I got up and put my ice cream away, then checked on Kaliyah and my mom.

"They good?"He asked as I walked back in

"Mmhm"I said sitting back down.

He pulled me onto his lap, I cuddled into his chest and eventually fell asleep.

__________

I tossed and turned a couple times before sitting up from the couch. I checked the time seeing it was 9:30, which meant I was late for school.

I stood up and went into Kaliyah's room seeing Jayybo holding her. "You could've woke me up I would've got her."I said doing a small stretch.

"You good."He said waving me off.

"You going to school today?"I asked sitting on the chair in Kaliyah's room.

"Nah by the time I get home and get myself together it won't even be no point."He said.

I nodded.

"I don't think I'm going either I'm too tired."I said yawning.

Truth was I needed a break mentally emotionally and physically, everything has been so exhausting lately.

Maybe Kaliyah's grandmother could watch her this weekend while I get a little rest.

"Did you hear me?"Jayybo asked cutting me out my thoughts.

"Nah what you said?"I asked eyeing him as held Kaliyah surprisingly she was very calm.

"Come on."He said nodding his head toward the door.

I stood up from the chair and followed behind him as he walk farther down the hallway to my room. "Lay down I got her."

I sighed before getting in bed knowing he wasn't going to take no for an answer. He laid next to me and Kaliyah laid on his chest.

"What she like to watch?"He asked turning on my TV

"Blues clues or Clifford"I said before closing my eyes.

I was extremely thankful for him and Kori.

___________

"You look so pretty today"Kori said as we walked through Walmart. I had to get a few things for the house.

"Thank you"I said with a smile.

"Ooo Kaliyah you want this?"She asked grabbing a pink bear handing it to her.

"She doesn't need something everytime we come to the store."I said with a slight mug

"Yes she does."She said shrugging.

Everyone loves spoiling Kaliyah, which is fine. She's just running out of space.

"We should cook tonight."I said as we walked down the freezer isle.

"Something with some asparagus, I've been craving it."She said happily

She loves asparagus, she likes to make it with this sauce her mom use to make.

"Stuffed salmon?"I asked raising an eyebrow

"Ooo yesss."She said with a big smile

I laughed, this girl loves to eat.

"Want to cook at my place or yours?"She asked grabbing some frozen fruit

"Yours, so June and Mar could get a plate too."I said. She mugged me slightly.

She hated taking people to-go plates, either come get it or be hungry.

__________

"It smells good as a bitch up in here"Biggs said walking in. Jayybo followed behind him.

"On bro I done already smoked my second blunt im ready."June said rubbing his hands together.

"Y'all niggas is not starving chill out."I said waving them off.

"Like hell I am bitch been feeding me pasta for the past week."Biggs said sitting down at the island.

Kori and I laughed. "You always messing with hoes that can't cook do better."Jayybo said shaking his head.

"But they suck dick so good."He said shrugging.

"Alright please shut the fuck up."Kori said pouring the sauce over the asparagus.

"This baby done shitted and it's going up her back!"Mar yelled from the living room.

"I got it."Jayybo said walking out the kitchen.

I smiled lightly.

"Y'all ran out of paper plates?"I asked looking in the pantry.

"If we did ain't nobody eating cause I don't even feel like washing these pots and pans"Kori said.

"On bro I wished the made paper pots."I said making her laugh.

"Found them."I said grabbing them from the top shelf.

"I was gone cry if I had to go and eat some more pasta."Biggs said letting a breath of relief.

"Yo big ass need to learn how to cook."Jayybo said walking back in with Kaliyah.

"Was it bad?"I asked as I helped Kori make the plates.

"Nah."He said.

Once we finished making the plates we all sat at the dining room table. "Who's saying grace?"I asked June smacked his lips.

"Hurry up cause I'm ready to eat."Kane said from Kori's phone.

"Since June want to smack his lips he saying grace."I said. He rolled his eyes.

"God is good, God is great, thank you for this food today in Jesus name Amen"He said quickly. I shook my head then opened my eyes.

"Amen"Everyone said in unison.

"When he strike your ass don't say shit."Mar said.

"Big dawg know it's all love."June said.

Kane laughed. "Y'all ain't been doing no dumb shit at my shop?"He asked

Nobody answered because June had two females in there fighting the other day.

"So can't nobody hear?"He asked.

"June bitches was up in there fighting the other day."Biggs said. The guys mugged him.

It didn't matter if he said something or not all Kane had to do was check that cameras.

"You just earned yourself 5k."Kane said. Biggs just smiled and continued eating

"Ole snitch ass."June mumbled

"I ain't think this would be good for real but it's hitting."Mar said.

"Fuck that's suppose to mean?"Kori asked mugging him.

"I don't really like salmon like that."He said. I laughed as her mug softened, all this girl do is mug people ole angry bird ass.

"Don't even worry sis I'm taking me a plate home"Biggs said smacking a little.

"Might want to take two."Jayybo said.

"You look like a skimpy ass swisher stop talking."Kori said making us laugh.

"That's how you coming?"Jayybo asked.

"Yes yes."Kori said.

If Kori didn't do nothing else she was gone talk her shit.

Once we all finished eating we cleaned the kitchen then watched a movie.

__________

Thoughts?

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

797K 43.7K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
1.5M 75.1K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 83.4K 50
Delete the old version of me in your head please, I'm not her anymore.