Drowning Emotions (Isla Serie...

By sintamis

ISLA SERIES #5 
Marco, the luckiest surfer in the island but was unlucky when it comes to love. Rejected cou... More

Drowning Emotions (Isla Series #5)
PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
EPILOGUE

Author's note

850 28 6
By sintamis

Drowning Emotions has come to an end.

That means, Isla Series has ended too.

Isla series will always be a part of me, as well as you all who stayed until the end. Thank you for walking with me in the soft sands of Ahora for two years my sunset, my constant, my always, my memory, and my paradise.

You fall. You try to stand up. Sometimes you fall again... but someday, you'll walk again. Like the characters, you will get through your trials in a way only you can dictate. I know... because I have been through it.

We may have different happy endings. Have different forms of love. But remember, it's yours. Yours to keep and yours to give.

Remember, every emotion you feel is valid. It's not illegal to be real. Life is never easy. Love too. Yesterday may be bitter but tomorrow will be better. Until the end, keep moving forward.

With the light of the moon, the heat of the fire, the crashes of the waves, the twinkling of the stars, the riding of the tides... this is where it all ends.

I will never not love you.

Your yesterday, today, and tomorrow,

Sintamis.

Sea you on the other side :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.6K 20
she never settles, but she can lock it down. Β© BUECKEERS 2024
6.8K 89 27
Authour: Langhua Diandian/ ζ΅ͺθŠ±η‚Ήη‚Ή Category: Danmei Fiction Introduction He died with resentment on the weekend. The end of the world was so difficult...
84.7K 4.8K 57
Sword still in her hands, she stomped her foot again. "Why are you smiling?" Brainwashed? Check. Sheltered? Check. Lost and alone? Check and, uh, che...
6.1K 1.5K 23
Misty was engaged. That engagement was all arranged by her brothers. They didn't liked each other at first, but little did they know that they were f...