New Beginnings

By xobrightxo

* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "My Sexy Kidnapper" DONT READ THIS. READ THAT BOOK FIRST * Finally, Ava & Chres have mo... More

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 74

9.7K 322 124
By xobrightxo

"Hey dad! Is it okay if I go to Ryan's house after I finish my homework?", Cayson quickly asked at my doorway.

"Are there going to be girls at Ryan's house?", I asked. 17 year old Cayson was, lets just say, one of those boys. He played around with girls and stop talking to them.

"Why?", he asks rolling is eyes.

"Because I need to know these things. I don't need you catching any type of diseases because these girls are nasty."

"Its not like I'm gonna have sex with them.", he reassured me.

"Whatever Cay. But you need to be home by 10. You have school tomorrow."

He groaned and said thank you before leaving the room. I heard him yell leave me alone and I chuckled before I picked up my phone and looked at the screen saver. It was of me, Ava, and baby Cayson. We were at a birthday party and had my arm wrapped around her waist as she was holding Cayson, who had a piece of cake in his hand. As soon as the picture snapped he threw the cake in her face and her expression was hilarious. I think its the best picture we have.

It has been years since Brenda shot Ava. That was one of the worst days of my life.

Flashback

As soon as the gun went off, Ava fell to the ground. My eyes went wide, I couldn't even move. I was so shocked. Brenda dropped the gun and covered her mouth with shaky hands. I got on the ground next to Ava and rolled her over. I looked for the bullet and found the wound right in between her breasts. I was so angry, I couldn't even cry.

"Ava can you say something please?", I begged just hoping she would blink or something.

I tried to feel for a pulse but I couldn't feel one. Are you fucking kidding me?

I reached for the gun on the floor and pointed it straight at Brenda's head.

"W-what are you doing, Chres?", she stuttered.

"What the fuck does it look like I'm doing Brenda?! You just shot your own fucking daughter. She's d-" I couldn't finish the sentence because I didn't want to believe it was true. "She was the only person that loved me for me after everything i put her through. And you just.. took her away from me!", I yelled.

"You have Cayson. Cayson loves you.", she said with a couple of tears running down her face.

"Do you not understand what i just said?! YOU JUST SHOT YOUR DAUGHTER. Yeah i have Cayson but guess what he doesn't have. A mother! She would have been the best mother she could be for him. She could raise him the right way. I cant do this by myself! i cant. Not without her", i said shaking my head. I put the gun down to my side. "Im not even going to kill you. As much as i want to, i want you to live and i want this to haunt you your whole life."

I heard the sirens coming closer and I just sat down with Ava. I picked up her head and laid it down in my lap. I closed my eyes and prayed for the first time. I couldn't live without her.

*

Brenda was put into a mental institution instead of jail. They said she was too mentally unstable to be put into a prison.

My phone started reading, interrupting my thoughts. I answered befre looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?", i answered.

"I need tissue", I heard Ava giggle into the phone.

"Are you serious?", I laughed.

"Yes Im serious. Hurry!", she said before hanging up.

I shook my head with a smile and got up, getting some tissue. Once i made it to the bathroom, I knocked on the door but there was no answer.

"Ava i have your tissue. Can you open the door?"

"GET HIM!" I heard her voice yell from behind me. Then i felt her jump onto my back. I turned around and i was sprayed in the face with water and hit with many pillows.

I coughed and held my throat, pretending I was choking. I got on my knees and Ava immediately got off my back.

"Oh my gosh dad are you okay? I didnt mean to get it in your no-". Before she could finish, I grabbed the water gun out of her hand and sprayed her with it.

This was our 15 year old daughter, Jordan. She was taller than her mom but not taller then me. I'd say she was about 5'9. She looked more like me, with the brown eyes and brown curly hair. She was on the thicker side, which made me extra protective over her. She hates that me and Cayson are always on her but we're just trying to keep her safe. Theres too many boys out there now a days that just want to fuck. She knows that though.

"What the heck! What did you do that for?", she whined.

"What do you mean?", i laughed. "You just sprayed that in my face. I think we're even now."

She rolled her eyes with a smile and pointed at her brothers,"What about them? They just beat you with pillows."

"So?", i shrugged.

"Mom, can you tell him thats not fair?", she asked Ava hoping that she'd convince me of something.

"Nuh uh. Im not getting in between you two", she laughed. Jordan frowned and went to her room I'm guessing.

The twins laughed at her while she walked away and she flipped them off.

"Oooooooo! Daddy she just did a bad word with her finger!", my little boy, Chance, said a little to loud.

"Stop telling. Thats why she always calls you a baby", the other one, Chase, said while walking away.

They both walked away arguing and i just laughed.

Chance and Chase were our 9 year old twin boys. Yes, I named Chase. It goes perfect with his personality too because he is a firecracker. Chance was older than him by 8 minutes though. They were two complete opposites. Chance was way more sensitive and nicer then Chase is. I'm working on him though because I don't need anyone trying to bully him. Or their parents would have to deal with me and they definitely would not want to do that. Chase just has a short temper but he was a good kid overall. He just got very angry when he doesn't get his way or if someone frustrates him.

Yes, they are identical but you can tell one from another because Chase has a small mole on his chin. Im not going to lie but it took probably 3 years for me to completely know the difference.

"Wheres Cayson at?", Ava asked me.

"He just left to go to Ryan's house", I told her while picking up the pillows and putting them away. "How are you doing?"

"Im great! You make me feel so old."

"Why?"

"Because you ask me how I am every time I do something. That was almost 15 years ago, Chres."

After what happened, Ava was in the hospital for about a year. They were not sure if she was going to be okay but she lived through it. She just has to take medicine monthly because she has heart problems now. When she got out of the hospital, it was a slow recovery, but she managed to get better.That next year, we had Jordan- accidentally might I add. She didnt even know she was pregnant until she was 3 months.

Flashback

"CHRES!!!!!!!!!!!!", Ava yelled from the bedroom.

I ran up there thinking something was wrong but when i opened the door, she was sitting on the bed with a huge smile on her face and something in her hand.

"So I went t the doctor because I've been feeling sick and i thought it had to do with what happened and stuff but it wasn't so they did these tests to see what was wrong so they made me pee-"

"Ava can you just get to the point", I interrupted her rambling.

"IM PREGNANT!", she yelled happily. "AND ITS A GIRL!!"

"Pregnant? What? Yore pregnant? How did you not know??", I asked.

"Because I wasn't having the symptoms I had with Cayson and I just thought it was the medicine making me feel all weird. Aren't you happy?"

"No Im not happy", I said and her face dropped."Im more than that, baby. Im so much more than happy!", I said lifting her up off the bed.

She laughed as she hugged me and planted a kiss right on my lips.

"EW. no kissing!", I heard Cayson say."Cayson! Guess what?!", Ava said letting go of me and bending down to Caysons level. "Youre going to have a little sister!"

"My own sister?!", he said jumping around. "I get a baby sister?"

"Yes baby. Your own little sister."*

That's when we decided to move out of the house we were in now. We moved to a suburban area. Our house was pretty big. 2 floors, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, garage, backyard. She thought it was perfect. Then 6 years later, we decided we wanted another kid and we got more then we expected.

"What are you thinking about?", Ava asked.

"Just thinking about how we are now, our kids.", I said.

"Oh... you want another one?"

"NO!", i said too quickly. "I mean no. I think we're good. We have four kids already. That's enough."

She laughed,"Yeah it is. Im going to make dinner. What do you want me to cook?"

"Chicken tacos sound good right now", I insisted, my mouth already watering at the thought of it. She makes the best chicken tacos.

"Got it."

As she was leaving, I heard the twins yelling at each other in their room.

"Hey hey he whats going on!", I said while walking into the room. "You know I don't allow yelling in my house."

"Chance is acting like a baby. Its so annoying.", said Chase.

"I'm not a baby! Stop calling me that. I'm older than you", Chance whined.

"Who cares. You don't act like it."

I sat down on one of the beds and told them to sit down on the other.

"Now you guys are brothers. I understand if one annoys the other and vice versa but you need to look out for each other. Stop talking like you guys hate each other.", i said.

"Well tell him to stop annoying me and maybe I'll be nice to him.", said Chase.

"But that's not fair. I'm nice to you all the time. Even when you're mean to me. I don't call you names like you do to me", Chance said looking down and playing with his fingers.

"That's true, Chase. You're mean to him all the time. Whats going to happen in the future? Jordan and Cayson will have their own family. You two will be the only ones here with us. You need to learn how to get along. I know that you have anger problems, trust me, mines were way worse. I know how it feels but you need to get it together or there will be consequences. Im not going to deal with you and your brothers nonsense for the next 10 years.", I explained to him.

"And Chance, you need to stop being s whiny all the time. That never solves anything. If you want to act like a baby, I will treat you like one. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy."

"What about you Chase?"

"I understand."

I stood up and clapped my hands together,"So I just bought a new race car game and your mom is making chicken tacos. Lets go downstairs."

Once we were downstairs, I saw Jordan and Cayson playing the game already. "Cayson i thought you were going?"

"I was but Jordan told me mom was making chicken tacos and I cant miss that", he laughed. "You guys gonna play?"

"Yeah we are. Move over", I smiled and all of us grabbed a controller.

I felt the cushion sink in next to me to see Ava sitting there with a controller in her hand. I raised my eyebrow at her and laughed.

"Mom! I thought you were making the tacos", Jordan said when she noticed Ava sitting next to me.

"I cant just play one round with you guys?"

"Yeah let her play with us so I can beat her!", Chance yelled.

Everyone was laughing, talking, and making jokes as we played.

After all the things that me and Ava have went through, I wouldn't change a thing. If I did, I wouldn't have what I have been wanting all my life. A perfect family and a loving wife.

Every story has an end but in life, every end is a newbeginning.

THE END

Comment what you guys thought andThank you guys for reading and being sooo patient with the long waits. But the story is done and it was a happy ending yay! I'm still amazed that the first book got 1 million reads and this story is halfway there so thank you again. Ill be writing another book as soon as I thoroughly think it through. THANK YOU xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 42 1
COMING SOON IN 2024 *SYNOPSIS TO BE REVEALED SOON* TROPES: BWWM, ASSASSIN x DON, ENEMIES TO LOVERS, MAFIA ROMANCE, DARK ROMANCE, SCIENCE EXPERIMENTAT...
312K 11.8K 74
Money over bitches? That was the motto. Chresanto August lived a lifestyle of every man's dream. A different girl for every day of the week and money...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
71.4K 1.7K 17
Making love is for the passionate, fucking and having sex is for the realist.