He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 18~ A sandwich

89.1K 3.4K 3.3K
By omfg_af

Not edited- damn I haven't updated for a quick second- SORRYYYYY

I was just getting used to my new semester in school, for who know what AP is I have AP Science AP Geography AP English all in one day for the rest of the sem with gym P1. Yay me ig -_-

SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON MY NEW PFP ISTG 

Also this isn't edited so please ignore the spelling and grammar! Also this is a pretty long chapter so enjoyyyyy

Remember to vote and comment, when this gets 1.4K+ comments and 877 votes I'll start writing the next chapter cause im back now!!

I sit there waiting for him to fucking walk through that door, Natalia, the dance teacher said that Ivy and Ares can start dancing so now im just sitting here.

I watch as he panics telling her to be careful, he cried out of happiness when Ivy told him. She said he was crying and hugging the shit out of her while thanking her.

They're cute.

But I roll my eyes when I see them kiss, slowly their kiss turns into a make out session before Natalia laughs awkwardly.

I fucking hate third wheeling, they're all smiley with each other and it makes me want to gag. Sighing out of relief when my phone rings, I pick it up and walk right out of the studio. Thank lord.

The cool air of Italy hits me as I step outside causing me to pull my sweater tighter around me, "Did you see Rachel's live stream?" John's voice makes my eyebrows furrow and when I remember I didn't even look at the caller id before picking up makes me regret my decision.

What live stream?

"What-" he doesn't even let me speak before he steps all over my words, "she admitted that you didn't go anywhere close to Hunter and she told him to lie about it" he says with a small chuckle and my eyes widen a bit. Wait, what?

"It's everywhere, she's being slandered, everyone is apologising to you and even better-most of Rachel's fanbase has moved to yours. You have five hundred thousand new followers on instagram already" he explains, she fucking lied to everyone about me? Why would she make him do that? I never even did anything to her for fucks sake, we used to be best friends.

"Wait, so, everyone knows I didn't do anything?" I ask, my voice filled with relief and finally I don't have to hide everywhere I go. I went out late last night because I couldn't sleep, so I went to get food. But when I got to the McDonalds there were paparazzi everywhere, harassing me, calling me names, they all made me feel like I was the worst person in the world.

"Yeah, moving on. Victoria Secret cancelled their partnership with you because I am pretty sure Rachel's team paid them a load, they're trying to keep her number one. Which she is right now because you let your opportunity slip" he says muttering the last part under his breath with a light scoff, asshole I didn't let or want it to slip,I just see my best friend's wedding much more important.

"I have to go John" I murmur and bring the phone off my ear so I can hang up, but before I do I hear him bark my name. Goddammit.

I put the phone back to my ear, "I'm not done," he grits and I mock him in my head with a high pitched mean girl voice.

"La Perla wants you at their show tomorrow, yes it's last minute but I said yes mostly because it is in Italy. I'll send you an address, which you'll go to tomorrow for the show. You need to stay on topic Abby or else Rachel will never fall from number one" he says and I hear the sounds of honking and people talking under his voice, the normal of New York City.

I kinda miss it to be honest

I bite down on my bottom lip, it's almost been 3 weeks since I walked the runway. And nothing he said to me sounded appealing but I imagine myself walking down the runway, a boost of confidence entering my body like it does every time. I don't think Ivy would mind unless I didn't manage to give her front row seats.

I really want to go to that show...

Do it, get Ivy front row seats and she can finally see you live walking the runway for the first time.

I hate when you're right

"I'll be there" I answer and he hums, fucking approving my decision.

It's too cold for this, and I'm in a tank top...

John clears his throat before talking again, "Don't mess anything up, there are some people out there who still believe you did all that shit to Hunter and people who support Rachel saying she was blackmailed by you to say that."

I roll my eyes, I haven't talked to her since everything went down in my house and I kicked her and her ugly ass boytoy out.

"Bye" I scoff and he talks telling me not to hang up but I ignore his shouts and do it anyways, "Hope he chokes on a coc-" I stop talking when I see a car pull up.

Not any car, it's a freaking Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Holy shit, it's in a dark blood red colour with black accents. This car is so hot...I'm lusting for a car again.

The door opening catches my attention and my eyes widen a bit when I see Sebastian walk out of it, his eyes still haven't found me and I turn around about to run into the studio again.

I hear the car behind me being locked as I grab the door handle to the studio and run back in, bolting to my seat and acting like I never got up.

Ivy is sitting next to me, she raises an eyebrow and I see Ares on the phone. I guess it's break time.

"Don't worry about it" I pant lightly, why am I so out of breath? His presence itself makes me so nervous, I don't even know why.

She shrugs and leans back passing me her water bottle, I forgot mine at the house so I take it and waterfall the water into my mouth.

The cold water running down my throat and I hear the door open when I pull the bottle away from me and hand it back to the girl grinning beside me, my eyes fall to him as he walks in. In a black suit, he's always in a suit.

Except for that once in the kitchen but even then I don't think he was expecting to see me...

He runs a hand through his dark brown hair, my eyes drop to his biceps as the muscles flex with every movement he takes. His hand messes up his hair as he runs his hand through his hand slowly while walking towards Ares.

"Might as well edit hearts over your eyes"

My eyes snap to Ivy who is sighing dramatically as she wraps her arm around me pulling me to her side, "I had nothing to say, just want to be dramatic" she whispers and I roll my eyes pushing her arm off of me.

"He hates me Ivy, you saw how much he talks to me-he acts like I don't even exist" I cross my arms slumping slightly in my chair and this time she rolls her eyes.

I wish I could turn back time and make sure I never told him it was a mistake, instead I wish I told him how scared I was and still am of love and feelings. I watched my parents fall out of love with their own daughter, then start hating me and that terrified me. I was at the bridge of a panic attack and I accidentally blurted it out, I hate myself for it.

But before she could talk Natalia talks again, "Okay, the other dance partner is here, let's continue" she mutters and gives Ivy a not so hidden wink as Ivy tries winking back.

I raise an eyebrow looking between the two women wondering what is going on inside their heads, Ivy giggles before getting up and yanking me up by my forearm.

"Okay, starting positions-guys put your hands on the pretty girl's waist and girls wrap yours around their necks" Natalia claps telling us to hurry the hell up.

Here we go again...

Before I even look up I see a hand in front of me, my eyes trail up the arm and as soon as I see the bird tattoo my eyes snap to his. I give him a tight lipped smile as I place my hand in his, like before he pulls me right to him.

I suck in a sharp breath when my hands meet his chest, I have to tilt my head the slightest bit to meet his eyes again before I feel his hands sliding up from my hips to waist.

His mere touch sends butterflies through my stomach, the way his fingers slightly dig into my skin as he holds me, how he pushes up my tank top a bit allowing his warm hands to touch the skin of my torso all make me want to press my legs together.

"Why do you two look allergic to each other-closer come on" Natalia sighs looking at me and Sebastian pointing for us to move closer and I glare at her only for the corner of her lip to tilt up the slightest bit.

I hear him suck in a short breath before he pulls me even closer, his cologne, touch and warmth is penetrating my senses and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Natalia hums

She tells us to slowly move two steps forward, one back then one to the right and over again until Ivy and Ares can figure it out.

"Did you eat today?" is the first thing he says to me, I bite the inside of my cheek as his thumb slips under my tank top, "Yeah" I respond, with a small whisper not being able to speak in front of him for some reason.

He makes me so nervous, I double think all my answers and everything I say to him after that night.

"Yeah? What did you eat?" he asks, raising an eyebrow slightly, I lied. I couldn't eat, I was so worried about everything after everyone thought I was a horrible person, I could barely swallow water without throwing up. All the hurtful things people were saying to me, that I deserve my parent's hate, that I should be dead in a ditch, how I deserve nothing in life made me sick to my stomach.

"A sandwich" I answered, there was a bit of hesitance in my voice but not enough for him to notice.

His thumb digs into my skin forcing me to look at him "I dare you to lie again" he leans down to whisper in my ear. His lips brushing against my temple with every word he speaks, I go to talk back but he beats me to it

"Everyone knows you did nothing wrong now, you need to talk to someone when you can't eat" he says, his thumb now rubbing small circles on my waist. His voice went soft and filled with worry, I leaned into his touch and my eyes flutter shut.

How does he even know it's all better now? John just found out and so did I so I wonder how he knows...

"I'll eat tonight" if I don't throw up

He mutters a 'good' in Spanish under his breath, I expected for him to move but he didn't, I expected him to push the topic but he thankfully didn't. He keeps his head resting against mine and his lips right next to my temple as Natalia speaks again.

"Okay, now both pairs speed the steps up a bit"

We keep dancing for another 5 ish minutes before she gets a phone call and has to leave, but unlike last time this 5 minutes was spent in a comfortable silence. My eyes were closed and I felt like the safest person in the world as Sebastian held me, his thumb rubbed circles on my skin softly.

When I'm with him, like this. It feels like I'm on cloud nine, his warmth radiating onto my colder body, how he holds me like I'm the most fragile person in the world, I could hear his heartbeat from how close I was to his chest. I wish I could lay my head on his chest and just listen to it all day long.

But then he got a call from Nico, he had to leave with Ares and now D and Aleixo are driving us back to the house...

I lean my head against the window, I wouldn't be surprised if he was back to being a total jerk the next time I see him, if he acted like I didn't even exist again...

---------------

A/N
Word count: 2321

Heyyy, so I'll try to update tonight if not DA tomorrow so yeah

Anyways hope ya liked the new chapter I will post when the comments and shi are reached so bare w me lmaoo. Also go like my new two tiktoks (wh0reforurmomma) THANKSS

See ya later pretty people

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.4K 12
"When you are done admiring my house, I want to make something clear to you. What happened tonight should never repeat itself again, because if it do...
14.8K 587 31
his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his eyes " no one EVER dared to lay a finge...
313K 4.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
4.6M 138K 88
He strides closer, his eyes focused intently on me. I stumble backwards, feeling the cold wall press against my back. He stops inches away from me, f...