EDITING My Sugar Momma {Lesbi...

By alyshards

Brielle's done with her boring life, so she's in search of a sugar daddy. With the incoming messages, one sta... More

rewritting
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
characters
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
extra - first night back
forty
forty one
forty two
hiatus
forty three
update
forty four
extras and aus
extra - Brielle's cold
extra - Easter
au - servant x master
au - cottagecore
EDITING NOTICE
au - mafia princess

thirty two

9.2K 300 48
By alyshards

⚠️ almost the entire chapter is smut so happy valentines day to you guys lolol

⚠️ idk if I need to do this but this scene will have themes of subspace and domspace, if you don't know what that is, I explain it a bit in the chapter but if you're still unsure google it bc as you all know I suck at explaining things lol 

Also this chapter is going to be in Layla's pov bc I want to lol

Having Brielle on my bed was a fantasy I hadn't expected to come to reality so soon. She looked like a dream with her bedroom eyes as she pulled back. She wore her expressions quite obviously so I could tell that she was ready for another round. All it took was some kissing and she was squeezing her thighs closed. 

"Come here." I voiced as she once again sat on my lap. My hands took hold of her ass, holding it firmly. "You're being a very good girl today."

She smiled happily from my praise. Brielle constantly needed to be reassured and rewarded and I was willing to give it all and more to her. But I was still in the mood to tease her. 

"Thank you, mommy." She grinned as her hands buried into my hair. She suddenly gripped my hair and smirked at me. The corners of my lips lifted, amused to see her trying to be more dominant. It was adorable. 

A hum left me as my gaze stayed on her. "What do you want, princess? Pick and I will do it."

Her smile faltered as she seriously thought about it. "Anything. As long as it you..." She turned away bashfully which was so cute that a chuckle forced from my lips. 

Pulling her closer using the hold on her bottom, my mouth went to her ear. Before I said anything, she had already moaned quietly and her hips shifted closer to me. Fuck. It was going to be difficult to pace myself if she kept it up. 

"Then I'll do as I please." I whispered as her grip on my hair seemed to tighten, pulling a bit more. Though the pain was nothing since it was done by her. 

My mouth then moved to the column of her neck. Her voice began to sing once again as I began to mark up the area. The darker part of me wished nothing more than to have her covered in every visible place so anyone who saw her would instantly know she was taken. Or I could put a ring on her left hand... the thought was tempting but I also figured it'd be a bit too soon since we just got back together that day.

Putting the thought of engagement aside for now, I slid a hand to her thigh before it went to where she clearly wanted to be touched. Her breath hitched then released as I softly ran my fingertips over her slick folds. Her voice continued to sing as I teased her from the outside until her hips began to move in a silent beg. 

Though I could continue for hours just to listen to her moans, I slowly inserted a single digit. Her voice raised an octave in response as I began to pleasure her. I was curious to see how long until she would tell me she wanted more than one finger or if I was going to do it first. 

"Mommy." She moaned as she bounced slightly to get more pleasure. Her brows pulled together and her eyes were shut. Watching her head fall back slightly as she moved and moaned was far too erotic. Taking a deep breath, I gathered my thoughts from getting too distracted. 

Brielle's moans continued but it was clear that she was getting a bit frustrated. Her moans got a bit lower, her hips began to more more aggressively and her lips pushed out in a pout. A smirk appeared with the satisfaction that she was clearly going to be the first to break. She was well aware of my little game and yet I could see the defeat appear on her beautiful features.

"Don't be shy, princess." Teasing her with my words would make her break down sooner and it was apparent when she began to move a bit faster on my finger. "Tell me if you want more."

She whimpered as she nodded. "Mommy..." Slowly she began to change, whimpering more and looking like she was about to cry or orgasm. 

"Use your words, princess." I encouraged as my finger began to move a bit faster inside of her.

Brielle tried to speak but all that came out were a couple half words followed by more moans. She grew more frustrated and opened her eyes to look at me. Her big eyes watered which made me pleased to see. 

"Please..." Was all she could get out so I inserted another finger. 

"That's my girl." The light praise seemed to have pleased her as she moaned loudly in response. I could feel that she was close by the way she clenched around my fingers. "I want you to come now. Can you do that for me, princess?"

She looked at me for a quick moment before she suddenly kissed me. As soon as my teeth took her bottom lip, she shook and moaned into my mouth. My fingers slid out easily with the slick from her orgasm. 

Her hands dropped from my hair so she could wrap them around my neck and kiss me once again. When we finally pulled apart I placed another kiss on the corner of her mouth. 

"I'm very proud of you, princess." I placed another kiss on her nose. She looked tired and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I wasn't done with her yet. "Lie on the bed, my love."

She nodded and even yawned quietly. Once she was lying down again, she looked up at me as if wondering why I wasn't laying next to her. My hand came to stroke her hair as I smiled down at her. 

"Wait here." I moved quickly before returning to where she was already cuddled underneath the blankets. "Sorry, princess. It's not time to rest yet."

Brielle looked to me with a conflicted expression. It pleased me to see that she wanted to continue although she was already tired from her multiple orgasms. This only meant that I would continue to pleasure her. The goal was to make her more exhausted that she would be unable to leave the bed.

She shook her head with a pout. "I'm tired, Layla."

Getting under the blanket and placing myself between her legs, I made sure the toy from between my legs gently brushed over her sensitive area. "That's a shame then. Maybe next time then, hm?" I placed a kiss on her nose then went to get up. 

Her hand caught my wrist. "Stay, please."

"Would you like me to lay with you?" The smirk on my lips couldn't be hidden. The blush that bloomed on her face told me that she was turned on again. 

"No..."

A chuckle left me. "Then what would you like me to do?" My hips rolled, forcing the toy to rub against her which caused her to sigh sensually. "Maybe this?" Repeating the motion, a quiet moan left her as her grip tightened on my wrists.

"Yes, please..." She whispered before another moan left her. 

Fuck. How could she look so sexy? Naked beneath me, marked up and looking at me with the expression to pleasure her once again. The darker part of me wanted to surface, to take complete control of her. To distract myself from doing that, I slowly inserted the toy into her. 

She cried out as I felt it on the opposite end. A heavy breath left me, strapless toy meant that I also got some pleasure. Not that I truly cared but it was more the fact that it was quicker than traditional harnesses though were a bit more challenging to use.

But with each thrust, my princess cried out beautifully to which I would praise and encourage her. Still trying to keep myself under control, she suddenly began to whimper repeatedly between her moans. 

No words were said from her as she began to tear up from the pleasure. "My poor princess." I wiped a tear that tried to escape even though it pleased me immensely to see her cry because of my pleasure. 

She then began to orgasm, her nails digging into my skin as she threw her head back. Her cries filled the room but I didn't stop. Her cries continued as she was surely overly sensitive. Her back arched as she seemed to climax once again. 

Her tears spilled as she moaned into the room. Control was starting to slip from me but was pushed overboard when she began to whimper again. She had made similar sounds before but she was doing it a lot during that session. She was also a lot quieter, having trouble speaking again, more than usual. 

Realization flooded me when I recalled the concept of "subspace." When a partner enters an almost drunk-like state of submission. It had never occurred with a partner before but I knew that one of the key steps was that the submissive had to put complete trust into their dominant. 

Control was about to escape me but if Brielle went into subspace then it was my responsibility to take the proper care not to take things too far. The symptom of her being unable to speak meant that she couldn't use a safe word or even voice her opinion. Of course, at that moment she was even beginning to drool at how I fucked her and being in subspace likely meant that she would be open to whatever I wanted but I still had to be responsible. 

With the rush of the news, I began to thrust with a newfound aggression, motivated by the chance she may be in that zone. She continued to cry out, tears and drool leaving her as she looked exactly like in my fantasies; entirely wanting me and my pleasure. 

I flipped her over before entering inside of her again. She cried out as I held her hips, gripping them as I guided her body in time with my thrusts. 

"How do you like it, princess?" Her moans and whimpers continued, never changing to answer the question. "Are you even listening or does it feel too good?" I chuckled as she laid her face against the pillow but turned so I could still see her erotic expression and hear her sweet sounds. 

Without an answer, I felt the need for control began to manifest. She had allowed me to be in complete control and trusted me entirely with it. 

"Fuck!" I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. But I had to be sure she was in subspace or I may lose the battle with the dark part that craved to dominate her. 

My hand came to grab Brielle's hair, pulling her off the pillow. As expected, she didn't find the experience painful and instead moaned like a needy slut. Shit. The confirmation was pushing me into my own domspace but I had to make sure that I didn't take advantage of Brielle. 

My hips continued to thrust into her, the wet sounds of me fucking her and her sounds filled the room. Curses and groans left me as my body felt like adrenaline was pumping through my system. 

Time was nothing compared the pleasure I felt from being in the trance-like state. The only thing that filled my mind was to make my princess come as many times as possible. Hearing her whimpers and cries only further fuelled me to continue. 

Because I was so concerned with pleasuring her, I was unsure how much time passed when it looked like Brielle was about to fall asleep and could no longer hold herself up. Seeing her with her little blissful smile, I began to come back. 

My body felt more tired than it ever had. I flopped onto my back and removed the dildo to set it aside. Brielle laid on her back next to me, looking up at the ceiling. I looked down to see that I had made more marks on her body. From my nails or slaps on her bottom. 

"Princess." I called but she still stared into space. "Brielle. Talk to me, baby." I placed a kiss on her cheek, wrapping my arms around her. My body relaxed and my mind was cleared. 

Worry and guilt were present, wanting to ask Brielle if she was hurt in anyway. I began to lecture myself since it was my responsibility to keep her safe and yet I had gone too far. My hand came to my face with regret. 

Warm fingers took hold of my hand on my face and pulled it away. Brielle smiled at me even though she was crying silently. My heart dropped, had I hurt her? Was she upset with me? Then why was she smiling? 

"Brielle, are you okay?" I took a quick breath. "Did I... hurt you?" 

She wiped her tears with the back of her hand. "Oh, no. I'm just a little weird right now. I'm not sure what happened but it felt really good..."

A breath of relief left me. "Alright." I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Well I'm a bit sore." She said in thought.

Worried, I began to look her over. "Where?"

Her hands came to push me away as she blushed. "Well, we went a long time..."

My back hit the head with relief though I still felt a bit guilty. "Oh, sorry. Want me to run you a bath?" 

"No. Just lay with me." Her voice was soft and sweet. It was nice to hear it. "Hey... Layla?"

My head turned to smile at her as we cuddled. "What is it, my love?"

She was silent for a moment. "I have a confession."

Though bit worried, I held her a bit tighter to reassure her. "I'm listening."

"When we stayed in the villa in France, I realized that everything I did was just an attempt to not think of you. Not that it ever worked." She took a quick breath. "So it was obvious that I had been trying to ignore the fact that I have fallen in love with you." She scoffed a laugh. "Yeah, I definitely love you..."

Her eyes remained on the ceiling and she was blushing at her own confession. My lips came to press against her cheek. "Thank you, Brielle. I love you too."

Her head turned to me and our lips pressed for a tender kiss. 

OMG I loved writing Layla in domspace bc her thoughts completely changed and I love it lol also don't at me bc I don't have the bdsm experience so I'm working off of google and what I imagine the characters to act like lol

how did you guys feel about the sub/domspace stuff? I just love knowing your guy's opinions 🥰

ALSO ship name!!! Layelle was a clear winner so thank you to everyone for helping out with that!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 11.5K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...
644K 15.6K 45
"You're a headfuck, a complete headfuck." Red's back is turned as she breathes before heavy raindrops meet her face. "Where is this coming from?" Lay...
47.4K 1.3K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
54.4K 2.2K 40
Layla was an ordinary woman, she was the daughter of a rich man and she had a good life, but there was always something that bothered her. the dream...