Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

Chapter 14

1.1K 80 123
By Madhavi_sneha

ADHVIKA'S POV

(6 months later)

No,no,no
This can't be happening.

I wasn't ready for this
Ofcourse,I wouldn't, nobody would.
I was freaking the hell out.

No,I can never be ready for this.
Hell ! I never ever thought that I would be here in Dwapar era,on my special day.

I wasn't ok with this from the start..
But after a lots and lots of pleading and pestering from The chimpanzees , giant gorilla, Arjit, Avantika and lastly Father,I reluctantly accepted this whole proposal.

For the first time in my life,I was cursing my own precious self, Why on earth did I gave into these people's pleading...

Now I was on the verge of having a panic attack, And I was being extra dolled up for my special day, which didn't seem special to me at all. Do hell with these preparations.

Oh god !!!
Can I just escape from here?
I know this whole Palace, from every knook and corner and the same goes for the Kingdom not every corner,Wait !! I can just escape from all these dramatic scene right??

No,I can't,it will be an insult towards The King..
He has looked after me with so much love and care, it's phenomenal honestly, not even once did he reject any of my absurd wishes,he never asked anything in return for that until now...
My goodness,I am in some deep rumpus.
.
.
.
.
Shit!!I feel like puking, cause of all the nervousness pent up inside of me.
.
.
Oh god!! I am going to die...
I don't want this...
Ughhh!!!
Suddenly my inner turmoil was cut off by Giant gorilla gently patting my cheeks .

"Adhvi are you feeling down love? You have zoned out for a while now, that's okay,but you are looking awfully pale.. Feeling nervous?" He asked me gently, anyone who would look at this giant gorilla,can never,and I mean never ever imagine him speaking with someone without scaring the shit out of them.
But here he is ever so gently and gracefully trying to calm my any- moment -fainting- mind..

"Bratha Aviraaj you don't understand, I can't do it, And how can you all be so cruel to let it happen with me... Don't you all love me? Why then?ha!! Why did you accept that useless proposal?" I was whining now and Giant gorilla just sighed helplessly,he was about to open his mouth when someone else cut him off.

"Stop it ,you drama queen, you are acting as if we are marrying you off to some prince." Sathvik commented while walking near us.

Jayvir rolled his eyes at the whole scene and finally looked at me with a wide smile and walked near me,and just as he stood infront of me,he wrapped his hands around me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back.

"Happy Birthday Adhvi. We are very happy that we found you, you are our greatest blessing given by God,and no we are not going to marry you of to some pathetic prince." He whispered in my ear and kissed my head and we finally parted from the hug, but he still had his hand casted on my shoulders.

"Oh please!! Adhvi is not going to marry until she is 60 " Chimpanzee named Chitranjan said while nodding to himself as if that was a great idea...
Really??
These people are more overprotective than my family.
I rolled my eyes at his statement.

And he received a smack on his head by Chimpanzee named Veerendra..

"Ouch!! Bratha why did you do it??" Chitranjan whined while rubbing his forehead as if it hurt like hell!!
I snorted at that,these people are literally made of iron..
Maybe they are attracted to magnets..
Hmm,

"Why let Adhvi marry at 60?let's not marry her at all ... And you deserved that smack Chitranjan." Veerendra sarcastically commented and everyone burst out laughing at that..

Even I did...
It literally eased some of my nervousness.

Ok!! If anyone is confused about, what the heck is going on here? Then let me do the honours of gracing you all with the exclusive information about what's going on in The Adhvika Mahajan's life.

So another six months have passed and this whole I am not ready was me throwing a fit for the Birthday Celebration they all held for me, Yes people i am now 22 years old,and it looks like some type of festival here, and I have to like literally walk in this more heavy lehenga, jewellery and infront of so many peoples..

I never knew I had stage fear until now, and also there are many Prince, Princess, kings and queens who have been invited to attend my birthday and also to grace me with their blessings.
Thank god, only Dravida Kingdoms are attending it.

Why do we need such a big party???
Ughhh
This was why I was trying to escape..
But Alas!! Now I can't.

And if you all are wondering about the Marriage proposal,then let me tell you that, it had turned into ashes after a few minutes of me loosing my consciousness.

Yes!! I fainted.
What do you expect me to do,when out of all the prince's in the world,you get the marriage proposal of that Dushasan, who tried to disrobe Draupadi..

I would much rather marry a soldier,or rather a begger or I wouldn't marry at all, than marrying that donkey.

Oh!! How I wish I could chop him into pieces and feed it to Cerberus...
But nah!!
I will leave it to Bheema, not the feeding part obviously.

(Cerberus:- A mythical creature)

If anyone imagined that I was going to marry that Donkey,I am going to be seriously pissed.
Like seriously, what on earth do I look like?
A blind,deaf and mute??
If anything I want to torture that donkey with my bare hands..
Nah, I won't taint my hands by his filthy blood .

Well,let me tell you guys a secret and I hope it stays like that too, Chimpanzees and Gorilla doesn't know about my marriage proposal, except for Veerendra ofcourse as he was present there,and he was the one who held me before I could say hi!! to the floor those fools in Hastinapur has sent total 6 proposal for me in these 6 months.
Even after constantly saying no.

I mean seriously,even a illiterate understands what no is ..
No offense to the illiterate's !!
Now I seriously feel like punching all those people..
No offense,
Whatever...
They all can go to hell for all I care, one thing is absolutely sure that I am not going to marry Dushasan at any cost.
They can even kill me , but I am not going to marry that Donkey.
He doesn't even deserve to be called as Donkey...
I scoffed at that..

And yeah,the trade related some things with Dwarka was solved and now Karnata dynasty has trade relationship with Dwarka and Surprisingly Krishna was the one who insisted that...
When Aviraaj and Ravindra returned they discussed with all of us and Father asked my opinion on it and I said them to accept the offer,as every single one of the brothers were reluctant about that..
Boys!! Personal matters are to be kept on side,when doing business.

But I am also aware about the Shri Krishna as, he is The one and only Vishnu.
So if the almighty is infront of you and is offering you something,you should never back down from it...

I am not a fool,I know that Krishna has some motive behind this?
Oh!! How much he loves to do leelas.
But what might it be??
Well who cares as for one I don't, and I won't literally stress myself over something Krishna wants...
Cause he gets what he wants...
And neither can we understand nor can we do anything to stop that..
I am not going to pick up a fight with Krishna out of all the people...

And one more important thing,I have made two more friends here Rudra and Anvesha ,they are the cousins of Arjit (Samarjit) and Avani (Avantika).

Rudra's name perfectly suits him,he has absolute no expression on his face almost all the time. He is like some wax statue, just that this statue is my friend and all walks, talks and etc etc..

Well I am extremely happy to have Anvesha as my friend,. She is little shy and very very sweet and she is quite graceful, atleast more than me and Avani.
Then the fact that she is shorter than me is a plus ,I must say I was on cloud nine,when she was whole 2 inches shorter than me as Avani is 3 inches taller than me.

Everyone are freaking tall here..
Of course I didn't expect hobbit here, but atleast a litte shorter people would be great.

There are many short peoples,but still ...

Yeah ok...

So that's it...
.
.
Wait no!!
Caves,... Ok I have searched every freaking cave in the Kingdom,also the neighbouring Kingdom and today and not now,but later I am going to look for some type of portal,as it's been a whole year of me staying in Dwapar era...

This is good and all,but I still want to go home to my Family,my friends ,BTS ...
Ok I can't really meet them..
But yeah!!
And let's talk about my love Nonveg..
I am only tolerating this whole being Vegetarian thing,cause the food is freaking amazing. Otherwise I would have created a havoc for sure..

"Adhvi,love I know you really love to zone out,but can you please come back to reality and we have to meet everyone as the celebration is going to start soon." Aviraaj gently murmured..
Wow!! He is indirectly insulting me..
Great Gorilla!

I just nodded at him and we started to move towards the Celebration hall ..
Which has been constructed for the first time, solely for my birthday..
Maybe for many more things in the future related to me or the chimpanzees.
But these people are for sure crazy.

(A/N:- look who's talking*Shaking my head in disbelief* Nobody can compete against your craziness Vika.)

Just as we entered the Hall,i was engulfed in father's warm embrace.

"Happy Birthday little highness, I am really very ecstatic to have you in our lives. You are everything to us,you are the greatest treasure we have ever had,and will ever have too. I am proud to be your Father;Adhvika ." Father whispered while still hugging me tightly as if, for his dear life.

Now,this is not fair,these people can't emotionally attach themselves to me..
And I shouldn't as well
Too late for that.....
Oh goodness!!
I am going to cry!!!
Aghhh!!

"Come on little highness, it's time to introduce you to everyone alright. " And just like that without any freaking warning, father gently held my wrist and dragged me towards the centre.

Nope,no...
Wait can I just act like,I am going to faint?
They will surely look after my health more..
Hmmm, ...
Not a good idea,they might just postpone this whole thing...
Andddddddd , and fainting infront of all these guests will be more embarassing,nah!! I can't loose my self respect..
I am the great Adhvika Mahajan.
.
.
.
But now,I am going to faint for sure.

I was now standing in the middle of this huge hall filled with all sorts of monkeys, oops!!quite classy monkeys wearing expensive dresses and jewellery and their pretty faces adorned with such a fake smile,even Shakuni's incarnation had a real smile on some occasions.
The male monkeys/ princes and Kings are standing egoistically as if they have just conquered the whole Universe,and they are behaving as if this is not my birthday celebration, rather it's their victory we are all celebrating here..
I scoffed at them, stupid monkeys.

And on the other hand some of the pervert monkeys/ princes and Kings too may I add are ogling the Princess's and The Queen's too who are basically married...
Ewww.....

The Queen Monkeys and some of the Princess monkeys arrogantly sneered at some of the smaller Kingdom's Princess or their dressing choices. Well I liked their dressing sense more than those arrogant Monkeys.
Atleast they weren't dressed as if it's their marriage or something.
Some Princess/monkeys where shamelessly ogling the very few disciplined Princes while twirling a strand of their hair and biting their lips suggestively.

Okay do they have no manners at all?
Atleast a little self respect?
Do they do one night stand in this era too??
Oh god no..
I don't think so..
Maybe they want to be their wife or second, third..., Till 20,000.
Hmm,yeah that might be the case...

Some Princess Monkeys even had the audacity to reek me with a judgemental look on their faces....
Oh please!! I am way better than your pathetic self. I am the Adhvika Mahajan,I am not to be played with... I will burn you,and  drown your ashes.
Ha!!
Ok enough murderous thoughts for now.

My checking the monkeys and commenting on them,where cut short by Father.

As he stood proudly with his chest puffed out,and a smile so wide that did the compensation for all those fake smiles in the hall,and his eyes where shining as if it had stars in them, overall Father was glowing more than the Sun himself.
I was really happy to see a Father being so ecstatic and proud to introduce his daughter and to celebrate her birthday too. He started speaking something and was introducing the Giant gorilla first,as he is the crown prince and one by one all the Chimpanzees, So I can zone out till my time comes.
What??
They are 8 of them ...

So my thoughts.
Continuing about my illegally adopted father. But a great father.
Ok this shows that in every period their will be all types of people.
And the world is not just black and white.
There isn't just good and bad, there is so much in between of them.
And I am not going to calculate them here, what do you take me for the Infinity hotel Paradox??

That's the most serious you can get me..

Suddenly I felt a pinch on my arm, I was about to shout but father cut me off by calling my name. So I glared at Jayvir and he gave me a questioning look, the audacity I tell you.

"And this is my one and only daughter,the smallest of all my son's. My precious Princess Adhvika. The only Princess of the Karnata dynasty." Father held his hand out for me and a full blown smile appeared on my face and I eagerly placed my hand on his...
I was really tired of standing while holding this heavy lehenga,so I can lean on him now..
What??
Did you all guessed something like,I smiled because I was overwhelmed by his intro on me.... Nah!! I liked it,but there is nothing to be overwhelmed about as I deserve that and more.
Ha!!

"Today is my precious daughter's 22 birthday and I hope you all will enjoy this and I hope no one will create any sort of complication in my Daughter's special day as I wouldn't like her to feel gloomy and if she feels like that,then nobody here would feel happy too. So enjoy yourselves. "
Damm!! Father said them to enjoy and threatened them too.
Great!!

But I couldn't enjoy like the rest of the Monkeys as Father dragged me with him to introduce me to someone special..
Ah!! What the hell did he mean by that?
Oh god!! I am not ready for a step mother..
Nope.... Wait ....is that a man??
Did father turn into a ..... Gay?
And he is okay with it, especially in this reign??
Wow!! They are fast forward.

"Little highness,this is my best friend and Samarjit and Avantika's father King Vimarsha . Unfortunately he lost his wife previous year due to a deadly disease . Vimarsha,she is my daughter Adhvika." Father introduced us while still holding me.
Ohh!!
I know him,I visited his kingdom too but he wasn't present there at that time.
Wait a minute that means Father is still straight....
Ok!!!
Shit!! I don't want to know about his sexuality.
Gross!!

(A/n:- you were the one who was guessing it in the first place Vika *while giving her a deadpan stare.*)

"I wanted to meet you  from almost a year Princess Adhvika as Samarjit and Avantika won't stop talking about you,also Rudra,..ah!! Ok not Rudra,but Anvesha is quite fond of you. It feels really good to finally meet you." I smiled at Avani's father and answered him that I was ecstatic to meet him too, although I thought at first that he was going to be my other father...

Yes, let's not inform them about this piece of information.
.
.
.
.
.
I met few other Monkey Kings,Queens, Princess's and a very very few disciplined
Prince's.
Father was going to make me meet some others too,but thank god Avani and Anvi (Anvesha) came to my rescue ,my besties, our names sound quite similar,I mean we can be termed as triplets..
Hmm Adhvi,Avani and Anvi..
Avni's name is the same as to my Avni di.
Shit!!
I miss them a lot.
I went off topic didn't I?
So yeah as Avani was gossiping about some evil Princess and how she was rejected by some other prince,whose names I didn't bother to listen.
And Anvi was completely engrossed in Avani's chatting.
I on the other hand was searching for Rudra and saw him talking to Chimpanzee named Veerendra and Jayendra.

And Arjit,...
I all of a sudden burst out laughing as I saw my best friend,who was surrounded by girls as if he was a flower and those girls where bees..
Uh!! Not a good analogy.
But the best part was that,the strong, brave prince of Keralas Dynasty looked like he was going to faint at any moment now.. he looked extremely pale...

My sudden laughter caught the attention of my bffs and they looked at the direction and Avani on the other hand went to her brother's rescue from the clutches of those evil witches.

I finally sober down and just as I turned to go to other direction,I collided with someone,I said sorry and was about to pass them without looking at that person with Anvi trailing behind me,but he held my hand and turned me so I glared at him, while I got out of his clutch.

"My,my you look more beautiful,when you are so close." Some Monkey pervert prince complemented me, while he shamelessly checked me out.

"I know," I replied sassily.
While I glared at him with disgust.

"Would you like to be my queen Princess?"
I rolled my eyes at this fool and was about to walk out,when he spoke once again.

"Oh come on Princess Adhvika, you can't deny the fact that we are made for each other, and you collided with me. " Was this monkey kidding me?
I collide with soldiers, Father, gorilla, Chimpanzee,shit I even collide with statues and pillars so according to this monkey's theory i have to marry all of them??
Ewe... No..

I didn't bother to even answer this delusional monkey, why waste my precious time on these monkeys?

I simply turned around to go from here, but no, this monkey can't shut his bloody mouth.

"Listen here ,you maybe the only Princess of Karnata dynasty,and maybe their beloved too,but I am the best here,no one present in this celebration would ever reject my proposal,you should feel yourself lucky and honoured that I asked you to marry me.. But no you have to show your attitude, don't you ? Do you even know who am I? " This Monkey is seriously pissing me off right now.
This foolish monkey should consider himself lucky enough to even gain my attention.
I would have slapped myself for colliding with him,but damm!! I can't do that to my precious face.
And me marrying him?
How delusional can one become ?
I wouldn't marry him even if I am going to
be incarnated for the Infinite times,and even if I have no other option but to marry this foolish, egoistic monkey.
Ha!! Not even in his dreams.

And he is speaking about himself as if he is the Shri Krishna or Lord Shiva himself,or the Prime minister .
How would I know this fellow,does he even know himself ??

"Well,Mon-- I am really sorry to hear that you have lost your memory, but I don't know, who you are so I can't help you, and I think you should ask one of my Brathas , if you are that important they might quite know who you are.  " I answered him and I was about to go,but I stopped abruptly and gave him a silky sweet smile and said.

"You are the one who is lucky to even look and speak to me. For me I am the best and I will always be the best. And yes,my family loves me so so much, and they have never ever did something which I don't like. Now if I recite the exact words to my Brathas, which you used on me, they would easily break all your bones one by one, along with all your teeth. Now,now Prince who am I?  ,If you don't want to live your rest of the life as a paralyzed prince, wait, then you can't even think about marrying anyone, and neither will you be capable enough to be a King. It's good for your own self to never disrespect me, like ever again. I hope you have a very very very bad day. And don't try to create any sort of issue here,as my father has already informed everyone that it won't do good for anyone."  I threatened that monkey, who was fuming with all the insults ,ha!! take that ,he shouldn't have provoked me  and now his minions were holding him back,so that he wouldn't pounce on me, Ha!! As if he could even touch me..

I smirked at him one last time, before Anvi dragged me from there .

"Adhvi do you even know who is?" I rolled my eyes at the horrific expression which was written all over Anvi's pretty face.

Oh!!
Wait
I just imitated those words like I am so sorry,I didn't know you lost your memory and all from a tea advertisement..
He wouldn't know about that, would he?

Nah!!
That monkey is never going to know about this..
Phew!!!

"Adhvi did you even think before you threatened him?" Ok wait a minute, I have to think before threatening some pervert now? He was the one who started it.

"Anvi are you even listening to yourself right now?? Did you even see how he shamelessly he checked me out, and that to without a care in the world and I should just calm down? Why would I do that? I am the great Adhvika Mah--- ah yeah Great Adhvika,I don't need some Prince or King to defend me,I can protect myself. " I declared angrily.

I was already frustrated because of that unknown egoistic monkey,now my own friend is trying to make me understand that I shouldn't have threatened him.
Huh!!!
Ughhhh I groaned .

"Adhvi,I understand that you are angry,I am too,but we cannot just threaten someone as strong as the crown prince of Kalinga dynasty . He is t--" I cut her off when I caught on the name Kalinga..

"Oh!! That was were the ego was striking from uh-huh!!"

Kalinga, they were the one who sided with Kauravas in the Kurukshetra war due to Matrimonial and Harmonical alliances..
No wonder the crown prince behaves like a you know a word which starts with 'a' and has five words in between then 'e'.

I am not even suprised that they have Matrimonial alliance as they were 100 princes.
One of those fools marriage proposal was sent to me...

Whatever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank goodness that the party/ celebration finally ended. One more minute,and then I would have to celebrate my 23rd birthday...

And now I could quest the only cave which is left.
I don't know what am I going to do if I found nothing there...
It's already been a year ..
No..
Nope Adhvi you cannot loose hope.
God dammit!!

Ok yeah..
Let's just get out of this dress first..

I was about to go to my room,but Rudra called out for me.

"Yes Rudra, do you need anything?" I asked him as this person may be my friend,ok may be he never did give me an answer if he was okay with being my friend.
But you know what,I think he did accept me as his friend but is rather shy to accept that how much he adores me,I mean who won't?
I am just great.

"Adhvika, Adhvika? Are you there?" What??
Did I all of a sudden turn into Mr India or something??
I hope not.

"Adhvika are you listening to me? Hold on I am going to call Raj vaidya"  I looked at him as if he grew a pair of horns all of a sudden.

"Rudra I am fine,I don't need a Vaidya . What are you even talking about ? Are you doing good?" I inquired him,he looked a me bewildered, as if I just said said him that I am going to take a vow of silence.

That my dear friend is never going to happen,the whole world can shut their mouth,but Adhvika and silence is like going to happen when two like poles attract, which is never gonna happen.

Rudra shook his head as if to come out of some trance

"I just wanted to know that if you would like to come to the ocean,I was about to head there, Anvesha, Samarjit and Avantika rejected my offer so I am asking you?" He asked me with a straight face.
isn't he the bestest and sweetest friend.
I feel so honoured right now to have a friend who asked me to accompany him, when everyone else declined his offer
Sarcasm you are my only best friend.

I sarcastically smiled at my supposed friend and nodded at him, as I was hella tired to even argue with him. He nodded at me saying that he will wait near the horse shed and he exited while murmuring to himself.
Weird!!

Once I entered the secret washroom,I  freshened up and wore another lehenga which is comparatively lighter than the one I wore for the celebration.

And I was dolled up once again by Bhavana and her team.
I thanked them and hurriedly walked towards the shed, before i could reach the shed something caught my eye.

Many soldiers were helping the servants to store something.
What might these be?
And how much more are there?

"Adhvi, what are you doing here ? Shamyak and Rudra are eagerly waiting for your arrival ." I glared daggers at the chimpanzee named Achyutum.
I despise that horse Shamyak...
Ughhh it kicks me like everytime, as if I stole his wife or child.

"Don't even take that horse's name infront of me." I warned him,but he started chuckling as if I shared some inner jokes with him.
Yeah, yeah my precious self falling flat on the floor is a joke to you all.
Bloody Chimpanzees

"By the way what are  these ?" I asked Achyutum while pointing towards the soldiers and servants who were still storing something,my god how much more?

"Oh!! That is your Birthday gifts" I snapped my head to look at him with such a force, tomorrow I won't be suprised if I got a whiplash.

But wait a minute,who on earth sends you a presents that fill up a whole giant room?
I have never received this much gifts in my whole life,oh goodness leave about me,
even if I combine the presents which my whole family has received in their lifetime, this here will be more greater than that...
Why would they do this??
Oh goodness,this means we have to gift all these people back??
Good God, really?
I don't even remember 1/4th of the people who attended the Birthday celebration.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Achyutum calling me .
I gave him a nod and thanked Lord Shiva that these people didn't know the procedure to wrap the gifts..
Cause no way in hell would I ever open them alone...

I was still shaken up by the number of gifts, but everything just vanished,when I saw my enemy glaring at me ,oh hell no!!
I wasn't going to be scared of some evil horse.

But suddenly I realised that I wanted to look at the cave for some type of portal.

So I stuck my tongue out to that Shamyak (horse) and nodded at Rudra, I petted Achintya and then I sat on him and we rode to our destination.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been hours I think,but I couldn't find a single hint which could lead me to my home.
Shit!!
Then there is Percy Jackson who gets to the portal which leads to Olympus,the portal which leads to Hades,as if it's so easy .

But I like his movies..
And I am not a demigod.
ok, I got it!!
.
.
.
.
.
I can't.
Oh my god I can freaking not !!

I am stuck here, like for real don't I?
I am going to cry...
No this is not possible, why would this happen to me?
Why,why?

Ahhhhhhh !! I screamed and exited the cave and climbed back on Achintya and rode back to the palace.

I can't be strong anymore,I can't adjust anymore. I want my family back....

Just as I set my foot on the ground,I ran towards father's room, I was not in the right state mind to even remember if Rudra followed me or not, neither did I stop,when one of the brothers called me.
Neither could I stop my tears which where falling one by one. I entered father's room without knocking and saw that he was sitting on the edge of the bed while reading some scrolls.

I stilled in my place.

Why did I come here?
I don't know,or maybe I did.
Father noticed me and smiled,but soon it turned into a frown and his expression become a panicked one.

"Little highness, what happened? Why are you crying? Did something happen? Something said anything? Are you hurt? Little highness?" He asked me while he stood up and was about to come near me.

But I ran into his arms and just like that,the dam broke, I started sobbing uncontrollably.
Father was rubbing my back to calm me down,
I couldn't stop crying,no matter how hard I tried...
.
.
.
.
.
After an hour or so I stopped sobbing,as now I was just sniffing...
Father was still whispering soothing words  in my ear .

"What happened little highness?" He asked me gently, and that's what I did , I gave him a brief description on my arrival here,I left out the fact that I am from Future and also that I was trying to get back to my family.

He was shocked after my disclosure and after a long awkward silence he spoke.

"As much I want to be selfish and lock you up and keep you hidden from everyone,I can't have my little highness hating me now can I? And I know you left out the fact that from the start you were trying to find a way to go to your home don't you Adhvika ? And no I am not going to comment on that, they are your family, anyone would do the same thing. But now as you know that you can't really go back, then why waste your efforts and time love. You are so brave. So do your work,live your life happily , enjoy even the toughest part of the time and don't stress about all the thorns in your life and just let go. Live in the moment Adhvika. This is the only thing you have. Don't let darkness cloud your mind. You never intended to come here in the first place,so don't worry when the right time comes you will go back too. Now it's upto you, whether you want to enjoy the time here,or you want to spend these precious days as a waste;  It's your choice and I hope that you will still accept to be my daughter." I nodded at him.

Because he was right, I wanted to come here but not like this..
I will get out of here one day or the other till then let's enjoy The Dwapar yug.

___________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HEY! EVERYONE.👋

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT.👍

AND I HOPE SO THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE LIKED THE CHAPTER.

SO LIKE ALWAYS, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES 😁

*SO AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION,
FROM NEXT CHAPTER THE MOST AWAITED CHARACTERS ARE GOING TO MAKE THEIR ENTRY.*

YOU ALL ARE GOING TO MEET SOMEONE PRETTY SOON 😉

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW.

HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS..😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 419 22
21st century girl is going to time travel to duwara yug where betrayal, humiliation, love, loyal and war were taken place. How is she going to react...
46.6K 2.5K 18
After a major heartbreak which made her too afraid to love again, Aarohi unexpectedly falls into the era of Mahabharata. She alternates between the p...
166K 8.1K 93
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
13.3K 589 14
Time travel of a 21st century girl to Mahabharat Ara. She is here to change kuru princes destiny. She is calm, she is different, she is just like shr...