𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗗�...

Від Desi_Tadka

When there was no phone, a single glimpse of his mehbooba was enough for him. When there was no era of whatsa... Більше

90s love: The secret mission
2. Shut up!
3.....dead?
4. It's beautiful..
5. Safe Place
6. Pinky Promise
7. Life's Mission
Across Time {One Shot}
Baaghi🕊
hearts❤

1. Darpok Billi

1.2K 56 2
Від Desi_Tadka

Pink hues in the sky made the view look ethereal as the sparrows chirped in their sweet voice and the wind blew the green leaves on the trees while the spring flowers danced enjoying the wonderful weather. This small village of Amonchiyala was indeed the most beautiful place of the island.

Two girls sat under the shed of the old tree on the soft grass surrounded by the beauty of the village view as their smooth brush strokes tried to capture the perfect scenery in their paintings.

"Nahi nahi nahi!" The brown eyed girl whined loudly as the pink paint spilled on her almost completed painting due to her dupatta hitting the paint box as she was trying to grab the water bowl from the other end. She face palmed in frustration as the paint brush ended up stroking her forehead with the paint as well.

The innocent green eyed girl sitting beside her giggled. "You're so clumsy." While shaking her head, she grabbed the corner of her dupatta to clean off the paint from the clumsy girl's face which caused it to spread more instead of coming off.

"Han han ura lo mera mazaq." The brown eyed girl sulked moving backwards. Bara Hani Michelle, was a clumsy soul who needed a lot of pampering and care with her child-like personality. Folding her arms, she looked at the mess she had created around her with the paints scattered around her, some covering the grass due to splashing in different places including her clothes.

Meanwhile, the green eyed girl had all the paints placed in a perfect order, and her strokes with the paintbrush were smooth and perfectly curved knowing where was the right spot to draw, making her piece of art look very neat. She had always been like this, accurate in all the works without making any mistakes. Wafaa Ismia Shiraz, was not only a best friend, but a sister figure for Bara.

"If you can't erase it, you just need to cover it with something better." Wafaa smiled at a pouting Bara and moved forward to blend the spilled pink paint with the blue clouds on the painting. She smoothly did the job as Bara stared at the painting in awe.

"Wah! This actually looks...wah!" Bara covered her mouth showing she was completely in awe. "Acha bass kaafi hai-" Wafaa chuckled putting the paintbrush away.

"Ismia!" Bara shook Wafaa's shoulder calling her with her second name as usual, "yeh dekho!" Picking up the painting in the air just above their head levels, she compared it to the real pink hues the sky showed off, with the ones in the painting. "They look exactly the same! You created a masterpi- AH!"

Two loud screams were heard from the panicked girls now, as the painting stuck to the tree beside them with an arrow tearing it right from the middle. Bara was covering her head with her hands as Wafaa had protectively wrapped her arms around Bara's shaking figure. They both turned their heads to look at the painting with the arrow, shocked.

Wafaa looked around the large open garden with her confused and scared gaze. She couldn't find anyone in the open area around them which meant someone shot the arrow from behind the bushes which were quite a distance away. That person must've been a professional, or else one wrong move and the arrow could've hit one of them. Or, what if he made a wrong move and actually wanted to hit.....

"Ismia!" Bara's small voice made Wafaa look at her. "Yeh...kon..?" She pointed at the arrow, fear visible in her eyes.

"Don't worry, you're safe. You're fine." Wafaa grabbed Bara's arm as they stood up. "Let's go home quickly. Okay? Come." With her eyes still roaming around the area to find a clue or idea of where the arrow came from, she started walking ahead close to the trees to hide while holding Bara close.

"B-but the painting." Bara stopped walking looking back at the painting attached to the tree, half torn now. Wafaa pursed her lips, she had to be kidding. "Meri baat suno, iss painting ki jagah tumny leni hai?" Pulling Bara to walk forward, Wafaa spoke with clenched teeth.

"Not a bad idea." A deep male voice made them both pause in their steps, eyes widened. Gulping, they both turned towards the direction of the voice. A strong muscular figure, fully covered in black, head to toe, stood on one foot with the other crossed over, his back attached to the tree for support. The only thing visible were his eyes.

Light blue? Grey? Jo bhi colour hai, it's attractive. Bara thought staring straight into his eyes after taking in his whole appearance. Her fear somehow subsiding.

On the other hand, Wafaa's eyes widened as she took in the situation. She knew who it was as soon as she saw his eyes. It's him. 'The black wolf.' The one she had heard rumors about from the town. The black costume. The confusing blue or grey eyes. The one everyone fears. Why would he come here?

Both the girls flinched backwards, as another man jumped from the tree's branch which seemed quite high that they didn't even notice him sitting there. He was wearing dark brown baggy clothes, the first three buttons of his shirt undone showing his chest, a small sack hanging just under his waist area filled with something, his hair finger combed backwards. But what caught their attention, was the bow in his hand which he slowly hung on his shoulder noticing the girls watch his moves in shock, as he was already carrying the arrows on his back.

He had brown eyes. Baggy clothes. Wafaa's hunch again confirmed who he could be according to what she had heard. 'The wolf's shadow'. They were definitely those guys she had thought to never let Bara cross paths with, just in case....

"Ismia?" Bara shook Wafaa's arm which she was holding tightly as the veiled guy started murmuring something to the other one. "Tum inhy jaanti ho? Dekho, mujhy lagta hai isi ny wo-"

"Miss Bara Hani Michelle?" The veiled guy spoke while stepping forward towards them. Bara's eyes widened, as well as Wafaa's, making him analyse both of them closely with a raised brow. He was always a good judge of people, but their looks confused him. It's usually the one who's being called who gets more scared, but these two looked equally taken aback.

Wafaa stepped forward, protectively holding her arm out to move Bara behind herself. "It's me." She spoke with as much confidence as she could. "W-why do you ask?"

Bara bit her nails, holding the back of Wafaa's dupatta as she decided to quietly stand beside her, trusting Wafaa to save them as always.

The veiled guy's eyes looked suspiciously at the green eyes of the girl infront of him, then at the girl at the back refusing eye contact with anything but the ground, all nervous. She had paint spots all over her clothes, hands and face while the girl in the front looked neat and confident. It must be her. The scaredy cat couldn't be the one. He thought.

"We'd like to escort you to the palace with us. The King demands your presence." He spoke like a soldier now, pointing towards the direction of the road.

"W-why?" Wafaa questioned nervously.

"Are you questioning the king's order?" He spoke with dead seriousness. "We're just following the orders. Follow us quietly."

Bara panicked as she quickly grabbed Wafaa by her arm. "No, no! We can't go there. No Ism-"

"Well, nobody asked her servant to follow us." The veiled guy sounded annoyed as he noticed Bara clinging onto Wafaa who's eyes widened upon hearing his words. "Your madam will be escorted by us safely. Let's go then Miss Bara."

"She's not my servant. Don't disrespect her like this." Wafaa let out in an offended tone, while Bara's fear got replaced by anger on her face.

"It's none of my concern whoever this darpok billi is. We don't have all day, let's get going now, shall we?" He said in a bored tone, continuing to stare at the girl who first looked like a scaredy cat, now staring him down like a lioness ready to attack. It somewhat amused him.

"Apologize to her right now or else I'll...not come with you." Wafaa was slowly growing anxious as she did not know what to do to get them out of this situation. They could not run away when these big men were standing there, with a bow and arrows on top. And she couldn't let Bara go to the palace either.

"Do what?" He raised a brow, as they heard him chuckle from under the veil. "You're making it hard for yourself." He grew serious taking a few steps away to look at the silent observer still standing with the tree.

With his eyes, he motioned the bow guy carrying cold expressions on his face, to do his job. Within seconds, another arrow was out and attached to the bow being pointed at the two terrified girls.

"Move." His voice was low, with such an impact that had shivers running down the spine. Wafaa felt her heartbeat fasten as she held Bara's hand to loosen her firm grip. "Don't worry. I'll handle it and come back soon. Just wait for me at home, okay?"

Wafaa started moving as the arrow followed behind her every movement while Bara shook her head continuously following behind. He changed the direction of the arrow straight towards Baraa's head causing her to stop, as a drop of tear fell down her eye. She didn't know why was this happening, but Wafaa was risking her life for her again and she didn't want it. She didn't want the history to repeat itself.

Wafaa was guided inside a closed buggy attached to a horse with a palace soldier waiting on it, as the two men sat on their horses, ready to set off, not knowing the real Bara was the one they left in the garden, under the tree, unconscious.

/Flashback\

Bara Hani Michelle was the first born daughter of the King of Dearth, the most advanced kingdom among all the realms. However, her father was actually a corrupt king. All he cared

about was to make his kingdom stronger by whatever means which caused the other kingdoms to grow distant and against his reign. He was known to be cruel and ruthless.

His character as a father was no different too. He didn't care about his family at all. Taking out his frustration on her mother, giving her no rights as the queen deserves, which caused her to fall sick and die when she was just three. Bara had never even held his finger or seen him closely as a father. It was as if he was just a king for her too.

Wafaa Ismia Shiraz was her mother's maid's daugher. They were both born on the same day. Her mother, who was the queen always treated the servants with love and as equals, and would always tell Wafaa's mother how she wanted both their children to be friends.

Bara and Wafaa, being diaper buddies always stayed together until the queen's death. When the second queen, her step mother came in her life, everything turned upside down for the little girl. She would lock Bara up in the room, beat her up if she ever tried complaining and would not let her meet people. She even hired a strict tutor for her to teach her how royals should behave, to make the king believe she was a great queen. Wafaa would ask her mother to help her meet Bara daily, but the poor woman was helpless herself. She tried informing the king about the misfortunes the evil queen was bringing upon them, but was insulted and punished instead. Even the King didn't want his daughter to hang around with the maids or their kids since she was like a future treasure to him which he would use for relations to grow his kingdom. She had to act like a royal princess for that.

Bara grew up to hate everything about the palace, the ruling system, the kingdom. She wanted to escape. She would feel congested in the palace. Her room had become a nightmare for her after being locked up for days there. She would start hyperventilating hearing the footsteps of the queen coming to her room knowing what would come next. She'd get panic attacks but nobody seemed to care. Crying in the corner of her big decorated room every night, she'd think about freedom everyday.

The only good thing in her life which kept her going were the paper airplane letters Wafaa would throw into her room through the window. The small secret meetings she'd always find a chance to make when Bara would leave the room to get her tuition classes. When Wafaa sometimes sneaked into Bara's room through the window and Bara would spend the night crying on her shoulder. She'd always calm her down, give her hope. Sometimes, Bara would think of how Wafaa must be a guardian Angel sent for her and she proved to be one many times.

When she took the blame of stealing the Queen's gold necklace to stop Bara from getting punished on the false accusation of the queen's evil plan to frame her. Her hands were burned since she was an underage/teenage at that time. When Bara threw an apple on the queen's head from her window in anger one day, Wafaa saved her from getting an intense punishment by calling it her mistake and going to the palace jail for 2 months. There were many examples, but they always remained inseparable.

Surviving in the hellhole for 19 years wasn't easy for both of them. However, one night before Wafaa's mother died, on her deathbed, she gave Wafaa all her savings, telling her to runaway with Bara. She didn't want to leave the world for them to keep suffering. She told her to be Bara's shield until the end as she had promised the previous queen to protect her daughter.

They had to runaway to Amonchiyala. The land of peace. An island far away from all the other lands. The ruler was a just king. It was known to have the best soldiers which kept the other kingdoms to fear the land. A perfect place for them to hide and live a care-free life that they always wanted.

No plan is a perfect plan. Especially when the two girls were surrounded by enemies from everywhere. They successfully eloped from the palace at night, but running through the forest all night until they could reach the seashore and get onto a ship to reach the far away island was a very hard task. Holding onto each other, they could see the seashore as they smiled feeling accomplished. Until the loud roars were heard. "Catch them. Don't let them get away!"

The ran and ran, as fast as they could. Wafaa jumped on the boat, holding out her hand for Bara who followed in but an arrow hit her right in her abdomen causing her to fall down as her blood splashed across Wafaa's face.

Tearing a piece of her cloth, Wafaa pressed it around her wound, not pulling out the arrow as it would cause more blood loss and they couldn't get any medical help on the boat. All they could do was hold onto each other.

Reaching Amonchiyala, Bara was unconscious as Wafaa remained strong and ran to get help for her. Finding a medical expert in the town, she didn't waste any time to bring her to Bara and save her. Since she had lost a dangerous amount of blood , she remained unconscious for quite long and stayed on bed rest in the doctor's house for two months, as Wafaa had begged him to let them stay until she's completely fine and they had nowhere to go. Wafaa in the meantime also took utmost care of her and would go out to find more about the new place when Bara would be resting. She got to know a lot about the palace, the rules of the new kingdom, the quiet village on the hills which she decided was the best place for them to stay hidden and safe in.

Among those pieces of information, she had heard people talk about 'the black wolf' who was a great fighter feared by all the gangsters and corrupts. Rumors had it that he worked for the king's secret missions no matter what they were and was one of his most loyal men, along with his 'shadow'. There hasn't been a single suspicious soul who could get away from him.

If he finds out about them entering the kingdom, it wouldn't be hard for him to find out who they were and where did they come from. Therefore, Wafaa decided to move away from the town and palace, to the small village with Bara and protect her as she had promised. And she had been doing it for the past 4 years, which were filled with bliss and only happiness for them until now.

A/n: This chapter was mostly about the girls' past and their special bond and friendship �� they went through so much together ��

And what do you think about the boys' characters given their first impression in this chap? ��

Hope i pinched your curiosity with the beginning ��

● Things will get interesting and spicy soon now hehe!

𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊..!𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙺𝚄𝙼 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙾 𝙰𝚄𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙴 𝙱𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚈𝙾....;)

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂.
𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂. ~𝙽𝚄𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚃 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.2M 41.9K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
2.5K 363 13
'There are plenty of ways to die, but only love can kill and keep you alive to feel it.'- Leo Christopher said and he felt that badly but in all thes...
392K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
188K 7.6K 17
There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) _________________________________________ ...