I Hate Love But It Loves Me

נכתב על ידי Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... עוד

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

47- This feels like being alive again

1.4K 55 8
נכתב על ידי Hera_Cordelia

(The outfit is on the top!!)

"Oh! Hello, Miss"

With a grin tugged at her lips, Mayu greeted the young woman who was standing a few meters far from her. Feeling terrified for a few seconds since Mia did not voice out loud to reveal her presence. The girl quietly pondered why her Miss was peering at her without any words.

"Have you eaten?" Mia queried causally. Leaning on the wall with crossed arms as she observed the girl making some sweets for people in the villa as always. The sweets made by Mayu was famous in this household like a chef. "Um yes, Miss" Mayu answered.

Wearing a wide grin still though. But she was confused. It was common that the young woman aksed her if she had eaten or how was her day since Mia would try her best to show how she cared through conversation. However, this situation sure felt odd to be real.

It felt kinda bizarre to encounter the young woman like this. Mia was leaning on the wall with crossed arms as the smile was plastered across her face. That beam was something else. As if there was a meaning beneath that grin on the young woman's face.

"Are you busy now?"

Mia asked. "If not, can you help me with something?" she added up. Causing the girl to be curious more and more. "Actually, I can drop all of these to join the help team" Mayu wagged her brows with a grin. Revealing her desire to lend a hand to the young woman.

It made Mia chuckle out of amusement. "Tell me where Lorcan lives" she queried. It was the moment silence covered the kitchen. Mayu had fallen into deep tranquility. Her grin dropped in an instant. Blinking several times quietly as she gulped.

"What would you like to have for lunch, Miss? I will do anything for you" Obviously, the girl changed the topic. Attempting to make sweets. She clearly did not want to answer. That was why she acted like she was busy making sweets. It caused the young woman to let out a sigh.

"Please help me, Mayu. I really need to see him and know how he's doing. He got injured because of me. I should at least ask him how he is" Mia pleaded. Making the girl pressed her lips tightly together. She could not say anything related about where Lorcan was currently at;

since Theo and Camilla shut every each person in this villa from speaking out loud the address of hima. The two anticipated their daughter to discover Lorcan to check upon him. Everyone knew the sudden close friendship between Mia and Lorcan unlike before.

"I shouldn't say this for real, Miss. I am going to be dead meat if Ma'am Camilla and Sir Theo find out I tell you his address" Mayu grumbled. Pointing out how she was afraid of dying under the hands of Theo and Camilla. "I promise I won't get you in trouble. So please tell me"

In a pleading tone, Mia assured. Begging from the girl to get a clue about where her bodyguard was. A sigh escaped between Mayu's lips. She felt bad for remaining silent. Maybe it would not be that regrettable to help out the young woman with some information.

"Fine.."

Quietly, the girl picked a decision in the end. "I don't know where he exactly lives. But I have clue where the apartment is at though" Mayu explained. Bringing up a grin onto the face of the young woman promptly. "It is fine. I will just search up for him till I discover" Mia responded.

Earning a nod back from the girl along with a smile. And the two chatted for a few minutes in the kitchen. After finding out where Lorcan must be at, Mia changed into flared black pants and black and white stripped long sleeves crop top to prevent any cold from catching her.

She changed into clothes pretty quick when Bailey was having a nap because of some sleep pills the doctor gave to her. Even though, both Mia and Bailey were supposed to be asleep, Mia did not take any sleep pills and spat them out behind everyone's sight. "I am sorry"

In a low tone, the young woman apologized to her friend who was in deep sleep peacefully. Then Mia quickly sneaked out of the villa. Since Mayu showed the way from backdoor, the young woman had no hassles from stepping out. "I just hope she makes it in time"

Mayu wished under her breath after helping Mia out to sneak out. "What are you murmuring?" out of the blue, Maki asked in confusion. Startling the girl wholly so that she flinched hard. "Grandma!" She shouted with a frown. "What are you yelling at for?" Maki rolled her eyes.

"You scared me!"

Mayu complained.

"There's nothing to be frightened of unless you did something you should not behind my back" Maki stated along with a cold gaze. "I.. I messed up the sweets actually. That's why I am muttering to find out how to fix" While blinking several times, Mayu lied through her teeth.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Mia hopped into a taxi promptly before someone caught her. She headed to the apartment which Mayu instructed. "Thanks" The young woman expressed gratitude to the taxi driver. Then she rushed into the apartment. "Hello" Mia greeted.

Since there was a counter right in front of the entrance, she could ask where her bodyguard was. "May I know where Lorcan lives at?" The young woman asked with a smile. The man at the counter nodded in response. "Please wait for a moment. I have to research"

He sheepishly beamed. "Oh, yes. Please continue" Without forcing the man, Mia allowed. Observing him flipping through the book to discover the room number. "Oh! Lorcan lives here. I never knew" the man quietly murmured. "Miss, may I know the relationship of you and him"

The man queried. "I am his friend, Mia Grace" the young woman truthfully answered. Earning a nod back from the man. He thought for some seconds to make a decision. Should he believe this young woman and respond? "Lorcan's room number is 070" he replied.

Bringing a smile up onto the face of the young woman. She believed it would take an hour to convince this man to trust her words. Turned out he did not even question anymore and let her know the truth. "Thank you" Mia grinned. She directed to the room promptly.

And she reached to there.

The 070 number plate was right in front of her sight. While inhaling a deep breath, the young woman pressed the button to ring the bell. But no response came up. The door remained locked. It confused Mia somehow. She rang the bell again patiently. Maybe he was sleeping.

Still, not even a movement occurred. It started to worry the young woman. What was happening on the other side of the door? Something was wrong. Mia lowered her head in concern. Not knowing what to do at the moment. She must be overthinking.

There was no way he was lying on the floor unconsciously. "Mia?" Suddenly, the male's voice echoed. Capturing the attention of the young woman fully so that she promptly looked up to the right side where voice came from. And she froze at the place. There he was.

Lorcan was standing a few meters far from her with the bags in his hands. Seemed like he came back from convenience store. At least, he was doing fine. Mia's eyes sparkled out of joy. Without even realizing herself, her steps moved on their own. Dashing towards the man.

And she wrapped her arms around the neck of the man with a smile tugged at her lips as she tiptoed to reach the height of the man. Mia literally went in for the embrace without awareness. Her actions surprised Lorcan entirely. He did not anticipate this situation.

The grip he was holding on the bags, tightened in shock as his eyes widened slightly. The warmth of her wrapped around him, pushing all the freezing breeze. The pleasant scent of the young woman permeated into his sense, feeling like her fragrance brought his life back.

'This feels like being alive again'

Every each pain he endured by himself alone in the room suddenly vanished just with the tight hug from Mia. How should he describe this feeling? Delight? Love? Like? Joy? Lorcan's adam's apple moved up and down. His eyes shut as he inhaled a deep breath.

He obviously was restraining himself back from hugging the young woman back. He had to stay loyal. He had to swallow this urge. "I was worried about you, Lorcan. I just found out the truth yesterday" Mia muttered. Breaking the hug as she held the man's arms firmly.

"Where is the wound? Does it hurt really bad? Does it still bleed when you touch the injury? Do you want to pay visit to hospital? What do you want to do right now? Do you want me to apologize for causing this incident?" unceasingly, Mia questioned in worries.

Her eyes shifted from head to toes of the man. Checking where he was injured. But Lorcan stared down at her in tranquility. His eyes turned soft. The way the young woman asked in list with concerned tone, reminded him about the situation he was in before. They two felt same.

Quietly, Lorcan gazed Mia.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.2K 273 17
A killer wanted peace but she became the villainess in a novel. ________ [English] Feb 19, 2024
2K 106 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...
6.6K 98 7
THIS IS A SAMPLE! The full final version will soon be available on Amazon. Anika wanted nothing more than to escape her past and dance. Juilliard was...
5.9K 562 17
Multitalented person Choi Y/N's second job was to write. On a rainy night, when she was writing her new book, she accidentally transmigrated to her...