โœ“ room 143. [ni-ki]

By dear_hee

" ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ " a journey of two teenagers at the hospital, falling in love without both realising... More

room 143
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty six #2
twenty seven
epilogue

special

7.2K 557 662
By dear_hee

publish on : 14th feb 2022
( valentine gift to all my loves 🌹)

+ i fixed the typos ^~^

━━━━

3 years later ...

Its was a windy yet calming afternoon, nothing special today, just Riki and his two friends decided to hangout at his house since they got no class anymore.

Riki is finally a campus students. Not forget to mention, he is also the sport captain to a soccer club. After a tragic accident happened 3 year ago , he finally healed and can run freely again.

Like how he wish for.

He wish to get cure, he wish to run freely again. And so, he get it, his wish granted easily.

"You sure, your mom won't get mad if we come over to your house?" Kwon Ye Jun, one of Riki's friends asked.

"Nah, she like it more. She will even treat you guys like his own son, trust me" Riki said , as he opened the door to his house.

He then allowed his friends to come inside,

"Im home" Riki shouted to only heard his mother who's currently in the kitchen, baking some chocolate chips cookies, greets him back.

"Oh dear, welcome home! Im here at the kitchen" His mother shouted,

And so Riki told his two friends to follow him to the kitchen,

"Mom, here are my friends. Yejun and Junghwan" Riki said, making his mother look at his son's friends.

"Oh hello there, Yejun and Junghwan. Nice to meet you two, would you like some milk and cookies later?" Riki mother asked,

Without hesitation, Yejun and Junghwan nodded.

"Nice to meet you too, Riki mom" The two of them said in unison, making Riki's mother smiled.

"Go ahead to Riki's room, i will bring the milk and cookies once its done. Have a great time boys" Riki mother said, and so, Riki brings his friends to his room.

When they arrived at Riki room, both of his friends are amazed by how neat and clean Riki room are. The wall in Riki room were fill with a drawing of a girl, in candid poses.

It make both Yejun and Junghwan wonders, why there's a girl drawing in his room?

They didn't want to ask Riki at first since they didn't to be such a bothersome friends , but not until they saw one of the girl drawing in a A4 picture framed.

Its a portrait.

Yejun and Junghwan both became curious, they wanted to know who is that girl. And, why not his mom mad at him for having girl drawing in his room?

"Riki, we don't want to be a bothersome friends, but can we know who is that girl in the drawing of yours?" Junghwan asked,

"Yeah, we are curious to see the same girl on your wall and the one in that framed" Yejun said,

Riki smiled faintly at his friends before looking at the drawing of a girl on his wall and the framed portrait.

He sighed before opening his heart to talk,

"She is an angel of mine. She is very precious to me. Not forgetting to mention, she's such a beautiful sky that i adore the most, and will never get tired of"

"She's my happiness"

"My happy pills, my love, my one and only. She is my sky. You two might find me becoming a cliche boy, but really, she is the only one who i love deeply and truly"

"She is very strong girl, she have fights all through her life, and finally, she's free as she fly high becoming one of the beautiful angel"

"She's an amazing girl, she's very fun to talk with , she's sweets with words, she's playful and very caring. She's kindhearted too"

"I love her dearly, and miss her everyday" Riki said, and sighed. Trying to hold his tears since he didn't want to cry in front of his friends.

It make him very sad actually, just to talk about her.

"What happened to her? Where is she now?" Yejun asked, getting more curious.

"She was a leukaemia fighter. She passed away 3 years ago, so she's not here anymore.. She's an angel now" Riki told them, and both of his friends slowly nodded.

Both of his friends are feeling sympathy by how Riki explained about her to them. The tones in Riki voice, sounds painful as if he didn't want to talk about her.

"What is her name Riki?"

"Lee Haneul"

"Such a pretty name, and she actually look pretty in your drawings too. Is that her in that portrait?" Junghwan asked,

Riki nodded and smile sadly,

"Yes its her. The portrait of her makes me sad actually, i told her that i will let her see it one day.. But im late that i couldn't let her see it yet. Im so dumb.. I should let her see it since she asked for it once it was done 3 years ago, but i was holding back. Im so stupid and i regret it until today"

"I hate myself for doing that"

"And i also hate myself that i can't remember her face or her soothing voice anymore. The drawings and her portrait i have of her now is the only thing that will keep the image of her in my mind"

"We are sorry Riki, for asking such a questions" Yejun asked, feeling bad after seeing Riki face became sad.

"Its fine, it just that i never talk about her after 3 years. I only see her drawing and stare at her portrait every day, so that i won't miss her too much"

"But staring at the sky makes me miss her more since it reminded me of her, a lots"

"The sky is her most favourite thing, she always brought me to do sky gazing at the hospital rooftop and under the big tree, which was at the hospital garden- so the sky is very precious to me eversince she told me that she love it, it making me loving it too"

"How did you two met?" Junghwan suddenly asked,

Riki smiled,

"We met at the hospital. Remember about the accident that happened to me 3 years ago? I hate the fact that i have to ride a wheelchair because my legs are not working. I get so bored, so i was playing around with the wheelchair, thinking i was racing or something.

I was riding it very fast, until i was heading toward this girl. I quickly stop the wheelchair with all my strength, so that i won't hit her. The girl was Haneul, she was surprised and scared that i almost hit her with my wheelchair.

So she get a bit mad at me and nagged at me, to not play around like that again. As she was leaving, i decided to follow her. Her visual are no joke, i really like her when i first saw her near a big window. She's look ethereal.

And so, as i was saying, i followed her to the garden. She asked me, why followed her? And i told her, its boring having no one to talk.

She thought i was right, and after that, we became friends. We told each other name and share our birth days.

And everyday after we talked, we always meet up under that big tree.

One day, she asked me if i knew the meaning of her name. I told her, i don't. So she asked me to find it, and so i did. It didn't took me a day to find its meaning. But when i want to tell her that i find its meaning, she fall unconscious for.. 4 days? 5 days? .. So i wait everyday..

And when she awake again.. I told her that i find the meaning of her name already . And she brought me to the rooftop. At first i didn't get why her name meaning related to the rooftop.

But actually, she want to show me the wide scenery of the sky instead.

She told me, if i miss her, i have to look at the sky. Everytime i need someone to talk, she want me to talk to the sky, everytime i need someone accompany, she told me to look up in the sky whether its day or night.

She want to be the sky i will known forever and see everyday.

But to me, she is all. She is my whole galaxy, my universe, my sun and moon, my bright blue sky, my everything. She's also my everyday.

I wish i could see her again. I miss her smile, her voice, her laugh.. Literally everything about her. I miss talking to her, and sky gazing with her"

Riki sighed and look away from his friends to wipes away his tears.

His two friends feel really bad, to see how fragile Riki's became when he talk about the girl he love so dear .

"Riki.. Its fine to cry"

Junghwan comforted Riki while Yejun patted Riki's back softly.

Knock knock

"Boys heres the cookies- oh Riki dear.." Riki mother come inside his son room to give the milks and cookies like she said earlier, but then she become sad to see her son crying silently.

She walk towards her son, which make Yejun and Junghwan move away to give his mother some space.

"Don't cry, you know she won't like it" His mom said, wiping the tears that flowing down his cheek.

"Sorry, i just miss her so much" Riki smiled sadly while wiping his tears , and then sniffed his runny nose.

"Drink this milk and enjoy the cookies okay, don't think about her too much" Riki mom said, kissing Riki's crown before leaving his room.

"Sorry for crying guys" Riki said,

"We told you, its fine. Its normal for boys to cry" Yejun said and Riki nodded.

"What date is today?" Riki suddenly asked,

"13 march, why?"

"Oh.. Nothing" Riki just smiled.

After that, they talk some more before his two friends decided to go home.

-

14 March 2024,

Its a bright sunny day where the air today is very refreshing in the morning. Happily Riki , he walks inside a flower shop to buy a bouquet of Forget-me-not that is mixed with white and yellow, chrysanthemums.

Today is a special day to him,

A day of remembrance his dearly love,

Lee Haneul.

He's a bit gloomy, but he's happy to visit her. Ever since his college years start, he always busy and rarely get to visit her grave.

So today, he is taking a day off from the campus,

Arriving at the cemetery, he then walk to the certain grave he is visiting to. And when he arrived there , he place the bouquet on the grave and stare at the tomb stone.

Here lies, an angel name,
Lee Haneul

Date of birth :
14 March 2005

Date of death :
14 March 2021

He sit besides the grave and sighed.

"How have you been , love?"

"Im sorry for rarely visiting you, i promise im not trying to break our promise. Im just very busy with my study, and i hope you understand"

"I want to visit you every day, but it seems the world is against us. But don't worry, i will always find my free time to visit you"

Riki smiled, and crouch in front her grave, then he start wiping off the dust and cleaning the grave of her. Then he sit down again,

"Everyday, i feel so incomplete. It feels like my other half is missing, and i hate that feeling. Its always feels like im needing you right here, like right now"

"But you are somewhere far away, your soul is now living in a different world- but i still feels like you are here, everytime i look at the sky"

"I really want to tell you that i miss you"

"But even a simple i miss you , couldn't explain on how much i actually missing you so bad"

"You know, i try to open my heart to love someone else. But i just cant move on from you Haneul. I feel like, you are the only person i needed, and want to love forever"

"Recently, i talk to this girl. She reminded me a lot about you, Haneul. The way she talk, they way she laughed, literally everything she did, remind me of you"

"She also a sky lover like you, so that is why i feel like she relate to you alot"

"I think i like her a bit. But i feel guilty and always think about you when i tried to open my heart for her. I feel like i want to love her but at the same time, i feel like its wrong"

"I feel like im cheating on you"

"I love you dearly Haneul, im loyal to you. Even if you want me to choose between you and her, i chose you Haneul. I don't have second option, because i will always choose you"

"You are the only one i truly and really love"

"Even when she reminded me of you, she can't actually be you. Even when she look alike and act almost like you, she is still not the person i love the most- Haneul, tell me why i can't love anyone else than you?"

"We didn't get to spend a lot of times together, but you meant the world to me. You earned a special spot in my heart, even when we only met in a short time"

"Haneul, what did you do to me?"

"Why can't i move on from you?"

"How did you make me love you everyday even when you are not here anymore?"

"Why does loving you is the only thing i want to do?"

"But at the same time, why does loving you seemed to be painful?"

Riki voice then cracked, he didn't realised he have been crying.

He wipes his tears that flowing down his cheek harshly, and then look up in the sky.

"Why does the sky shining so bright everytime its 14 march?"

"Its the saddest day to me, yet why does it never rain?"

"Is it special because it was the day an angel born and died?"

"Ohh Lee Haneul, why did you have

-to leave so soon?"

Riki sighed, and then he look at his watch.

"I think i have to go now Haneul , your family will come in a bit later"

"As much as i want to talk and stay with you longer, i can't since the fate won't allowed me to do that- because guess what? I got things to do later"

He stand up and dust off his pants, before staring at the Haneul grave again..

He smiled sadly and sighed,

ㅤㅤ

"Happy birthday My Dear Sky , its been 3 years since you have left the world . And trust me, i have miss you everyday"

"Are you happy now?"

"I wish you are, because if you are happy. Then im happy too"

"Enjoy your birthday in heaven , my love"

ㅤㅤ

Lee Haneul, the girl with named meaning of sky.

You are an amazing human i met 3 years ago,

Your visual are breathtaking, that i couldn't resist myself but to always draw you silently.

Your voice are soothing, and i wish i have recorded it, so that i could listen to it every day.

Your smile and laughed , is my dear medicine, its was the only sources to unlocked my happiness.

You are an angel of mine,

My beautiful, beautiful Haneul,

My Universe,

My wholesome,

My one and only, Sky.

I hope you know, that i have love you every day with every piece of me.

I give it all for you, love.

If i was about to give up my life just to make you alive again, i will give my life to you .

I do anything to make you come back here, Haneul.

If its my heart that need to be taken to make you back alive here again,

I give them my heart.

I do anything for you, even if its sacrifice my life.

To me, you deserve it.

You deserve the whole life.

And if i could take your sickness, i'll take it, so that you will live a healthy life.

I do anything to cure you.

You can take my healthy life, and i take yours suffering.

I take all of your pain away, if i have the power to control the fate.

I can't move on from you, thats why im thinking like this.

I can't love anyone else because of you,

Because of you,

I don't care about any girl.

I only care about you.

Only You.

You are one that i needed.

No one else can make me love them like how i love you.

Because,

I will never love anyone as much as i love you.

My love, Haneul,

Promise me, you wait for me.

Promise me, we meet again,

Promise me, that you will also love me only.

Promise me, that in another life,

Its you and i again.

Promise me, we are going to make a longer love story,

Than a painful one.

Lee Haneul,

You are my endgame.

Always and forever.

Its only you.

I could love.

Stay with me, Haneul.

Stay with me, forevermore , until the fate finally allowed us to be together.

Goodbye makes my throat hurt.

That's why i will never say goodbye to you even if the fate want us to do so,

Do you hear it when i told you that,

You are my favourite hello,

But yet, you are also my hardest goodbye?

I can't say goodbye to you Haneul, but it feels wrong for me to leave without saying anything, right?

So instead,

This time I will say ,

Till we meet again.

Remember to wait for me , okay?

ㅤㅤ

What do you think about the special chapter?

I hope you all like my valentine gift hehehe <3

Enjoy your day everyone 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.9K 20
a young girl attends the masquerade ball for her school. she discovers a boy with beautiful brown eyes, falls in love, and never sees him again. wil...
50.8K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETED] When a young man named Jungkook falls ill with a deadly condition, he's told that his life will never be the same. With his life hanging...
15.4K 837 43
soulmate au - playing: I.F.L.Y. - Bazzi 1:07 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 2:46 ...
242K 13.8K 32
When Byeol was severely abused by her ex-boyfriend, a new student entered the school - Nishimura Riki. The guy who she also helped her on the airport...