Dream Of Me

By hotmessmomwrites

"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Dreams
Seattle
Blush
Siren
Panic
Shower
Austin
Waco
Taken
Home
Watch
Revenge
Imprisoned
Ashes
Betrayed
Mine
Capo
Sinner
Strip
Decisions
Forever
E P I L O G U E
Author's Note
THE DREAM SERIES

Paranoia

19.1K 318 25
By hotmessmomwrites

Colt

I WAS SITTING BEHIND my desk when my phone rang. I answered the call, it was Quinn informing me that Luca and a few of his guys had just arrived and were on their way up.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket to take a look. It was a text from Tony.

Darcy is fine. She tried to beat me with a lamp though.

I couldn't stop the smirk from forming on my lips, what the hell had Tony gotten himself into now? My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp knock on my door.

"Come in."

I stood as Luca and 3 of his men entered my office. I shook Luca's hand and gestured for him to take a seat.

"Great to see you, Bishop."

"It's always a pleasure, Luca. Well, let's get to it."

"I've been in touch with a few of my contacts in Philadelphia. Apparently, Barrett had ties with the Irish and they are out for blood. The Italians on the east coast have been laying low in an attempt to prevent conflict. We've been providing protection to a few of Barrett's former employees since his men have been targeting them as well."

"So I've heard." I replied while running my hand over my beard. "What have you heard regarding Darcy Miller?"

"There's a $500,000 price on her head. Since she was one of the last people seen with him before he died the Irish have been told to take her dead or alive. They know she's not in Philly."

I leaned back in my chair as I took in the information.

"She's here in Seattle. It won't take them long to piece together that information," I said.

"I'm sure they're on the way if they haven't already set foot in our city."

"How do you suggest we handle this?" I asked.

"We keep them at bay by any means necessary. I already have a few of my guys scoping around. They will report to me immediately if they spot anything suspicious."

"Darcy is innocent. She had no idea what Matthew was using his business for. We will protect her at all costs."

"I agree." Replied Luca as he nodded.

"Give my contact information to your men. I want to be in the know of anything going on in Seattle. I'll be in touch with Darcy and arrange protection for her."

"We are at your disposal. I'll let everyone know that they will also answer to you until this mess is resolved." Luca stood and extended his hand. I shook it firmly and reminded him to please be in contact if I could be of help.

*****

Darcy

Tony gave me Colton's number before he left me alone at Quinn's house. I triple checked every lock on the doors and windows. I clicked on Colton's contact. My finger hovered over the dial button as a churning feeling built in my gut.

I inhaled sharply as I pressed the screen and watched the call start. It rang twice before he answered.

"Speak."

"Bishop? It's Darcy."

"Are you okay?" His tone flooded with what seemed like genuine concern.

"I'm fine right now, but I think I'm in trouble." My voice shook as I spoke.

"Meet me at my office."

I didn't have time to say anything else before he ended the call. A man of few words.

I went upstairs and changed my clothes before I left the house. I put on a green v-neck tee, leggings and sneakers. I quickly combed through my hair and put a baseball cap on top of my head followed once again by my large sunglasses. I grabbed my keys off the entry table and exited the house through the garage.

I opened the garage door before climbing in my car. My breath hitched as I noticed a black SUV parked across the street. Looking closer I noticed Tony was in the driver's seat and gave me a small wave. I let out a sigh of relief.

As I pulled out of Quinn's driveway Tony followed closely behind me all the way to Bishop Inc. I parked on the building's parking deck when Tony appeared beside me. He grabbed my elbow and led me to an employee entrance in an attempt to stay discreet.

Once we entered the building, he guided me to the elevator that we rode to the top floor where Colton's office was. We exited the elevator and stopped in front of a set of large oak doors. Tony knocked and I heard Colton speak from behind them.

"Enter."

*****

Colt

My office doors opened, and Tony and Darcy entered.

"Tony, you can go."

"See ya, boss," Tony said as he saluted and exited my office, shutting the doors behind him.

"Darcy, sit."

She quickly sat in the leather armchair across from me. Even in her hat and sunglasses she looked stunning. She removed her disguise and brushed through her blonde hair with her fingers. I could still see the bruises around her neck and on the side of her face. It made me fucking furious.

In half a second my mood changed as I watched her lean over and place her cap and glasses on the table, her cleavage poking out from her v-neck shirt. My cock was instantly hard.

"So," She said softly, "What do you know?"

I sat up straight before I dropped the bomb.

"There's a hit out for you. With a generous reward." I noticed the look of confusion on her face and reiterated my statement. "Someone wants you dead and is willing to pay a lot of money to make that happen."

Her shoulders slouched for a second then she raised her hand and smacked the leather chair she was sitting on in frustration. "Fuck!" She pushed her hair out of her face and hung her head in defeat. "What do we do now?"

"I'll provide you with 24/7 protection. Barrett had ties with the Irish mob and that's who is looking for you. They know you're not in Philadelphia and it won't take them long to trace you back to Seattle."

I paused for a moment as she soaked in all the information.

"I think you should stay in my condo. There's only so much we can do to protect you at Quinn's. My place is constantly under surveillance and probably the safest place for you to be right now."

Her brown eyes met mine and a tear slipped down her cheek. "I didn't ask for any of this. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I just keep getting handed the shitty end of the stick."

*****

Darcy

I definitely didn't plan on crying in front of Colton, but after learning there was basically a massive price tag hanging from my back, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"Why don't I just surrender myself? That way maybe they won't kill me?"

"    If you give yourself up, you're as good as dead. You will not get away from the Irish alive."

I took a deep breath. I wasn't sure how I felt about staying with Colton Bishop. I've hardly had 2 conversations with the guy. I was just about to reject his offer when a gut-wrenching thought crossed my mind. I could also be putting Quinn in danger by staying with her.

"Okay. If it keeps Quinn safe, I'll stay at your place."

Colton gave me a sympathetic grin. Tears still fell down my face as I tried to return the smile which I'm sure didn't look very convincing. He reached over and wiped away one of my tears with his thumb. His touch sent shivers through my entire body.

It should've felt wrong seeing as how I technically didn't really know him. But it didn't. So when he reached out to touch me again, I let him. My arms broke out in goosebumps as his fingertips traced across the bruises on my face and down to the handprints Barrett had left on my neck.

His caress on my neck caused moisture to pool between my legs. My clit throbbed, begging for him to touch it like he had done so many times before in my dreams. I stood up before it went any further.

"I need to get my things from Quinn's."

"I'll have Tony meet you out front so he can take you to gather your things and bring you back to my condo."

"Oh, no need. I have a rental car in the parking garage. I can drive myself."

"Darcy. I'd feel much more comfortable if you would let Tony accompany you. I'll handle the rental car." Colton looked into my eyes as he pleaded with me.

"Fine," I curtly replied while chewing on my cheek.

"Thank you." Colton called after me as I left his office.

After leaving Colton's office I headed straight to the lobby then stepped into the restroom, splashing some cool water on my face. My cheeks were hot pink as a result of Colton's touch.

Walking out of the bathroom I locked eyes with Quinn behind the front desk who shot me a brilliant smile. I gave her a quick wave and told her I'd give her a call later.

Taking in a breath of fresh air as I walked out of the building, I noticed Tony was parked directly in front of me. I slid into the passenger seat as he drove in the direction of Quinn's place.

The ride was quiet but went by quickly. Tony entered the house before I did and scanned each room with his gun drawn. Once it was cleared, I quickly made my way upstairs and threw all of my belongings back into my bag.

Tony helped me load it into the trunk and before long we were on the way to Colton's place.

We arrived at a luxurious looking building with security cameras placed on every corner. Tony had to type in a code at the front door of the building before we were granted access. We entered the building and loaded onto the elevator which required another code to operate. I glanced at the elevator panel and noticed there were ten floors. Colton's condo was on the eighth.

We rode up to the eighth floor and found ourselves standing outside his front door. There was yet another keypad, Tony punched in the code and I heard the whir of the door unlocking. Tony once again entered the home before I did and cleared every room. When he was finished, he gave me a nod and I stepped into Colton's home. It was the exact opposite of Quinn's.

Everything was pristine and very clean. He had beautiful white marble floors with matching counter tops. The cabinets were painted the same green as the front door with gold hardware and fixtures. The same theme was carried throughout the rest of the house. Walking into the living room I ran my hand over the green velvet couch. Tony plopped down onto it and propped his feet up on the spotless glass coffee table.

"Where's the guest room?" I asked.

"Up the stairs and to the right, all the way down the hallway. I already put your bags in there."

I climbed up the marble stairs and used the black iron railing to support my exhausted legs.

I made it to the guest bedroom. There were beautiful dark hardwood floors. An emerald-colored reading chair sat in the corner and a giant bed was in the middle of the floor. I unpacked my bags and placed my clothes into the white dresser. I grabbed my toiletry bag and went into the en suite bathroom. When I flipped on the light my jaw dropped. A beautiful clawfoot tub sat against a window looking out into the city.

As I was placing my makeup in one of the drawers and my toothbrush beside the sink, I heard a soft knock on the door. I looked up to see Tony.

"You should be safe. Colton needs me back at the office, so I'll have to leave you here alone. There is constant live video surveillance of the outside of the building and the front door is reinforced so no one can get in without a code. I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and left it on the island. Call me or Colton ASAP if you need anything at all."

"Thanks Tony, I think I'll be okay. I'll be going to bed here before too long."

"Okay, Colt should be home soon. I'll make sure he sends you a text when he's on the way so he doesn't startle you when he gets here."

I gave Tony a smile and thanked him again before he disappeared from the room. I heard the front door shut and lock behind him.

As soon as he left, I stripped down and started filling the tub with scalding hot water. I climbed down into the tub, sinking until the water reached my ears. I leaned my head back against the edge of the porcelain and closed my eyes. My mind drifted to my encounter with Colton earlier and the way he touched me.

My nipples instantly hardened at the thought. I felt the familiar pressure building between my legs, my clit begged to be touched again. Keeping my eyes closed I imagined Colton's head between my thighs, his tongue expertly devouring my cunt.

My hand traveled down below the water and met my slick pussy. I ran my middle finger through my folds and put some light pressure on my clit. The slight feeling made my back arch as I threw my head back in pleasure.

I started rubbing my clit in small circles still thinking of Colton.

"Fuck," I moaned.

My pace quickened as I shoved 2 fingers inside my pussy, my thumb still applying pressure to my clit. My other hand made its way to my breasts while I pinched and twisted each nipple. I wanted so badly to replace my hand with Colton's mouth on my tits. I wanted to feel him nibble and lick my aching nipples.

I pushed my two fingers further in my cunt and I cried out then grabbed a handful of my left tit and gave it a hard squeeze. I removed my fingers from inside and went back to rubbing erratic circles on the swollen bud between my legs. My hand switched to my right breast, grabbing another handful and squeezing even harder.

I screamed out as I brought myself to a leg shaking orgasm. My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath. Sweat covered my forehead and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

I quickly cleaned myself up and washed my hair. I drained the tub and stepped out to the marble on still wobbly legs.

I dried off and brushed my teeth. I dug through my clothes and found an oversized shirt and a pair of comfortable cotton underwear. I got dressed and climbed into the bed. It felt heavenly. The soft sheets swallowed me up as I sunk deeper. I sighed as I closed my eyes and almost instantly fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.2K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
98.4K 2K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
140K 3K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
1.6M 54.5K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...