Patience

De forev3erstorm

"Be patient with me I'm somewhere between losing my mind...and finding my soul" Mais

๐šŒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šยฎ
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
01.
02.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.

03.

3.1K 105 11
De forev3erstorm

Kori Savanna 🐘 |Stockton CA
March 24th

I sat in my last class of the day drawing in my notebook. I wasn't paying attention because he was going over the same thing from last class.

"That's wrong."I spoke out as I read the power point it said slavery wasn't existent in today's modern society.

"Explain please"He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Slavery is still very much existent in today's society, it's just modernized by the government and people today"I said simply.

He stood there with a slight mug.

"I mean just think about it military, prison even human trafficking"I added.

"She's right Google it, Google free"Jayybo said from behind me

The class laughed,but he was being serious.

"Okay okay calm down."He said waving his hand.

I closed my notebook and textbook putting them in my backpack since the bell was about to ring.

"Next class we will be discussing modernized slavery"He said right before the bell rung

Me and Jayybo walked out the class and went to the stairs to wait for Raniya.

"Take my pictures while we wait"I said handing him my phone

I did a couple of poses before taking my phone back.

"Out of these pictures only one came out decent."I said with a slight mug

"Stop mugging all the time ole ugly ass"Biggs said walking up

Biggs is Jayybo's twin brother, people didn't believe they were twins because they're fraternal and Biggs looks a little older then Jayybo.

"Shut up."I said waving him off then went to post my picture on Instagram

forev3rkori

7,090 likes

forev3rkori princess bubblegum 💖

231 comments

__________

"You want me to come over and help you?"I asked Raniya.

"No it's fine. I'll call you back I'm going to put her in bed then check on my mom"She said

"Okay love you."I said before hanging up

I went to me and my dad's message thread

Old man🤞🏾🤍
Today 5:57 p.m.

Could we get Raniya's mom an at home nurse, Raniya can't keep taking care of them by herself.

We could but will Raniya accept the help?

I don't know but it's worth a shot.

Well look up some good caregiving companys and let me know.

OK.

I clicked out of our messages then threw my phone across the bed. I stood up and slip on my slippers and went downstairs.

"That weed stink."I said mugging June and Mar

"If you want sum say that."June said holding out the blunt

I waved him off. I went to the front door and checked the cameras seeing Biggs pulling up.

I opened the door then jogged to his car. "Thank you so much"I said happily as he handed me my food.

"Should've left your ass starving"He said mugging me

I laughed. "Could've left your ass weedless"I said grabbing a sandwich size ziplock bag full of weed out my sweater pocket handing it to him.

"Pleasure doing business with you."He said with a wide smile.

I gave him a nod before walking back inside. "What you got cause I want some?"June asked

"I'll save you some."I said making my way back upstairs.

I grabbed my phone to FaceTime my dad. "What you eating?"He asked

I flipped the camera and showed him my asada fries. "Don't they look so good"I said making him laugh.

"They look ight."He said showing me his wings

"Wassup with my li nigga"Cal said poking his head in the camera

I waved because my mouth was full.

"You've been smoking?"He asked raising an eyebrow

"No why you ask me that?"I asked.

I rarely smoked because I didn't like the way it made me feel at times.

"You eating like it"My dad chimed in

I mugged him. "I haven't ate all day and I've been craving this since yesterday"I explained.

__________

"Now you know you not suppose to be fucking in the shop"I said mugging June as he walked out the bathroom behind some girl.

"I wasn't fucking I was getting that suck-a-tron 2000"He said with a shrug. The guys laughed but I didn't find shit funny, because they knew my dad didn't want drama in here.

"He'll be itching in two to three business days"Raniya said shaking her head

"No seriously nigga will fuck anything that walks"I said.

He mugged me. "I won't ever fuck no nigga"He said

"Not even for a million dollars?"Raniya asked making me laugh

"Nope I got too much pride."He said honestly

The rest of the guys agreed. I pulled my phone checking my email to see updates on my packages.

I looked up from my phone seeing Biggs walk in. "Kori look what that bitch did"He said pointing to his hair.

I laughed at how uneven his fro was. "That shit not funny hoe got mad because I said no to a Chanel bag"He said sitting in my chair.

"These hoes be crazy especially over them bags."June said shaking his head

I grabbed my clippers and started getting to work on his hair. The damage was very much fixable she could've did way worse.

"My baby moms tried to put me on child support because I said no to buying her a Louie bag"One of the guys said.

"I hope you bought a fake."Biggs said.

"Sure did she walk around like that muthafucka real"He said laughing

I just shook my head niggas is a mess.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

799K 43.7K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
964K 31.6K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"
29.7K 1.9K 21
"ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส สœแดœ๊œฑส™แด€ษดแด…, ส™แดœแด› ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แดแดส€แด‡."
2.4M 112K 77
"All my feeling and emotions are bottled up"