Yelena Belova & Y/N

By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

This story is about Yelena and Y/N meet for the first time but she knows alot about Yelena becuse Natasha is... More

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Chapter 1 - part 2
Chapter 1 - Part 3
Chapter 2 - Part 1
Chapter 2 - Part 2
Chapter 3 - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Part 1
Chapter 5 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Pt. 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 - Pt. 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Thank you all so much ♡

Chapter 6 - Pt. 3

279 2 0
By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

I had locked the door and hoped no one heard.

Yelena's pov
"Did... she just... lock the door?" I asked concerned slowly looking at Wanda and she didn't know either.

Y/n's pov ⚠️self harm⚠️
I saw a sharp object and I took it with no hesitation shit this means I'm not going to be able to stop myself.

As I slowly brought the razor closer I pushed down it stung obviously but I bit my lip to not make a sound and then I moved it still pushing down and I drew blood. I felt like the pain was slightly going away and so I done it a couple more times and then suddenly I saw Natasha and she said "Please. Stop Y/n. I know you miss me and are going through a hard time but please stop."

I gathered my words to speak back to her "Natasha? Is... is that really you?"

"Yes it's me. Remember when I trained you and your powers?"

"Yeah...?"

"And you spoke to your brother who I'm sad to say this but was dead."

"Holy shit! I forgot I can speak to people who I care about that are dead!"

"Hey sis."

"Brother! Omg I haven't seen or spoke to you in ages!"

"Hi daughter."
"Hi my sweet girl."

"Papa! Mama! Holy shit!"

"Hi little sister."
"Hi big sis."

"Omg! Big sis! Little bro! I've missed you all so much!"

"We've all missed you too."

"Wait... Nat?"

"Yes. I'm still here don't worry I'm always here. We are always here."

"So I can speak to you all whenever I want?"

"Yes"

"Omg. Nat I miss you. I feel like a part of me is missing becuse your not here."

"I know. I know. But please stop cutting yourself. Yelena really loves you, she's never opened up so much to someone. She opened up to me but not as much."

I then put the razor on the floor then I jump as I hear Yelena and Wanda at the door calling for me.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! What should I do?! I don't want them to see me like this again!"

I look back to the door then Nat for a while then... darkness.

Yelena's pov
I kicked the door open only to see Y/n has cut herself it's been years since she done that. But now it's worse she passed out on the fucking floor!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Why? Why didn't I rush to the toilet when I heard her lock the door?! I should've known! This happened the first time she done this.

Little did I know Wanda was also reading my mind but if I did I didn't care I just want Y/n to be ok.

"Wanda get Tony!"

As soon as I said it she ran and soon after she came back with Tony.

"Shit not again! Why did she do it?! She promised she won't do it again."

Wanda applied pressure on her wounds while I picked her up and rushed her to the medical room.

We got to the medical room I put her on the bed Wanda still using her powers to stop the bleeding, Tony got all the things he needs ready and so he attached wires all over Y/n and I started breaking down Wanda wanted to hug me but she couldn't as she was helping Tony applying pressure to her wounds.

After a long time Wanda started getting tired becuse she was using her power non-stop for a long time and so she looked at me and I shouted at Tony "Wanda's getting tired! She's loosing control ill hurry if I were you!"

He was cleaning her wounds and then applying a bandage tight but not to tight ready for when Wanda stops using her powers.

"Ok done! Wanda you can stop now. Wanda?"

"Wanda?!"

Wanda collapsed to the floor from being tired. "Shit not Wanda too. Fuck! Tony Wanda has collapsed!"

"Shit ok!"

I moved a bed next to Y/n and put Wanda on it and so Tony rushed to her as I moved to the other side of Y/n holding her hand.

Tony then got Wanda awake and the she was confused of what was happening and so Tony was explaining and then Wanda saw
Y/n next to her and she saw what had happened and remembered everything.

Ok one back to normal one more to go. Come on Y/n you can do it, please please live.

After 2 more hours I just remembered that Wanda had done us all dinner and so I quickly said in a sad tone "Shit Wanda... I'm so sorry we didn't eat your dinner."

"It's ok. I can make it again. When y/n wakes up." She said reassuring me and so I nodded at her with a slight smile.

I really hope she's gonna be OK. She got to be.

"She'll be ok, don't worry. She's a fighter."

"You, read my mind... didn't you?"

"Yeah... um... I'm sorry."

"It's ok. How long have you been in my mind?"

"Well I was in the mind of both you and Y/n when she couldn't speak. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't of been in yours I didn't ask I'm truly sorry."

"It's ok... so you know how much I care for her."

"Yelena. Its obvious. Anyone can see it. You don't need to read minds to see how much you care for Y/n. And might I add how much she cares for you."

"Yeah that's true. And she does?"

"Yes! Of course she does!"

Wow this is great. I know she loves me but Wanda telling me this is making me feel a lot better.

Y/ns pov
I started to wake up from... passing out?
Last thing I remember was speaking to Nat and my mum, dad, twin brother, little brother and sister. Then Yelena and Wanda come into the bathroom then... darkness.

It was wired yes, obviously.
As I started to wake I heard a voice I love to hear and can recognise from miles away "Y/n! You're ok! Thank god you're ok!"

I look up at her and see she has tears in her eyes so I reached up and wiped them away and she gave me a little smile.

Then another voice I love and can also recognise from miles away "Thank god Y/n! You're ok! We've been worried about you."

Wanda then also had tears in her eyes so I wiped them away for her too giving both Wanda and Yelena a smile.

I dont know if I should tell them. Oh wait Wanda your in my mind again arnt you?

"Yes sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"Oh right um... I went into Y/n's mind again and she said something."

"What she say?"

I looked at Wanda nervously and then at Yelena the same way then looked down and started scratching my hand and so Yelena out her hand in-between and held my hand.

I then said "I- um... I don't know how to say this..."

"Say what? You don't have to." Yelena said while holding my hand tighter.

"Well... fuck... um... this is going to sound crazy... and you'll think I've lost my mind... but um..."

I sat in silence and kept thinking How to say it. How to say it.
How to say it. How to say it.
How the fuck do I say it?!
It's gonna scare them off if I say.
I cant say. But I want to. No, I'll scare them off and they never see me the same. Shit!
I cant do this anymore. I want this to stop. Please make it stop.
Wait... Wanda?

I was tearing up as my thoughts were going and when I remembered about Wanda I looked up to her to see tears in her eyes.

Fuck.
I've done it. I've gone and done it.
Wanda... I know your in my mind. But please I'm sorry.

I put my head down and start crying again and so Yelena pulls me close to her and Asks "What's wrong?"

"I can't say. It will scare you off. I mean look at Wanda... I forgot she was in my mind again and I was thinking stuff and now look what I've done. I-I I can't anymore. I just want all this to stop."

"Hey. Hey. It's ok I'm here. You don't have to say its fine."

"I know I want to say but I also don't. Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry to say this... but can you leave?"

"It's ok and yes sure anything you need just shout."

"Thank you."

Tony walks out of the room and it leaves me with Wanda and Yelena.
Great. Looks like I'm going to scare them off.

"Ok. I'll scare you off I know I will or... or you'll think I'm out of my mind... or something like that... but... shit! I-I I'm sorry about this... both of you... I know this is Yeah I've said many times you get the point. Fuck I'm gonna hate this. I hate it already. Sorry I should just say."

"Y/n it's ok... just say. No matter what I will love you."

"Yeah it ok. And just know I'm only crying becuse I know you want it to be over that's why you cut yourself... I understand. But we are here for you and here for you forever."

I a sigh and then nod.

"Fuck... um... ok. So thing is... I can talk... to um... the dead... but only people who I care about... becuse of my power... and I found out in the bathroom... befor I blacked out... I know it sounds crazy but I've only spoke to the dead twice now." I looked down in disappointment not wanting to see the reaction on there faces and added "The first time I spoke to the dead... was well... when Nat was training me both physically and mentally also with my power... then when we had a break... I spoke to my brother... my twin brother... and after I spoke to him I had a full on panic attack and Nat helped me..." I start scratching my hand again and Yelena does the same thing and puts her hand in-between so I stopped scratching and held my hand tightly.

Yelena then questioned "who did you speak to in the bathroom?"

I let out a sigh knowing this is going to shook them but also not. "Nat... I spoke to Nat. And also my hole family meaning My mother, father, sister, twin, and little brother..."

I still couldn't look at them but I knew they were looking at me I wanted to go into thier minds to see what they were thinking but I didn't want to do that to them... I'm doing to much already.

It was silent for a while it wasn't awkward silence it was just... silence silence, it was weird but it was happening, I then started to cry then added to whisper load enough for them both to just about hear "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... for everything."

Yelena then says "Hey baby, it's ok. We are here ok? We ain't going anywhere. We are still here." And she held my hand tighter and then my other hand Wanda holds it tight also.

I look up confused at them and ask "Why doesn't it bother you? Why do you still-" I then broke down befor I could say the rest. And they both leaned in to give me a hug and they both say "Becuse we love you Y/n Y/l/n."

"I love you both too."

"What did Nat say? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want."

"Um... when I was uh... you know... um she... she said to stop, and she knows I miss her and it don't help that I'm going through alot right now again... and then she reminded me about the time I spoke to my brother and then that was when everyone else came and I spoke to them... Nat then said that you really love me and that you would never open up so much to anyone and that you opened up to her but not as much as you have to me. She also convinced me into stopping what I was doing and I put the razor down but then soon after just darkness happend when you opened the door."

"Of course I love you. I will never stop loving you. I should've ran to you as soon as I heard the lock its all my fault I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault it's mine... I'm the one that done this. Not you. And I love you so fucking much I am so sorry. I know I promised I wouldn't do this again and I haven't for years but now I broke it and... I am truly sorry."

"It's ok. I love you so much too. I know you promised and you are doing so well and to be honest you can't promise to not do it again becuse you will get says like this but please just talk I know it's hard believe me but honestly it would be better. And honestly this is something I've never told anyone not even Nat... but... I did do this to myself a couple of times... but then Nat came again and I met you ever since then everytime I feel like doing it even now I just think of you and talk to you."

"Omg... I don't know what to say. I mean I am really sorry babe."

"It's ok I'm over it now... just please... talk to me about it, you know I won't judge I never will. I will always love you."

"Wanda your making me nervous are you ok?"

"Hhm? Uh... yeah... yeah... I'm uh ok."

"Wanda... please tell me what you're thinking I'm really nervous."

"It's ok I'm just thinking about what Yelena just said becuse well I guess we are letting everything out... I also done it."

"I-I I am really sorry... both of you. I love you both honestly so much you don't even know."

"We love you too. And it's ok."  They both said at the same time.

"Can we have a group hug? And again I'm so sorry for making you both worry about me and feel like you could've stopped me."

They both nodded and pulled me close into a hug and I felt so bad that they have also... cut themselves, too.

*Time skip*
It was very late now it's about 12am now and so now all the wires were off me fully now but I was still in pain and a little light headed so Wanda and Yelena would swap getting me a drink and staying here.

But now it was late I had gotten hungry and so I told them. Wanda had been in the kitchen for a while now doing dinner and Yelena is staying with me.

Tony came in to check on me and as she walked in I said "Hi."

"Hello. How are you feeling?"

"Better."

"No Y/n. Tell me properly."

"Ok fine. Hungry, tired, bored, something else, still in pain and still a little light headed. That better for you?"

"I see why you said better. And I am sad I think I now what that 'something else' means and it is gross. The only thing I needed was the pain and lightheaded."

"I know but you said properly so I did plus extra."

Tony just rolled his eyes at me while Yelena was trying her best to hold back her laughter I was slightly giggling about annoying Tony.

I then said "Can I go back to the living room or do I have to stay in this boring place?"

"Only if Yelena helps you."

"Of course I'll help Y/n. Why wouldn't I."

Tony then said "Be careful."

"We will." Yelena and I replid at the same time.

Tony then walks out and soon after I get up off of the bed and slightly lose my balance but Yelena holds me and helps me. She then sees that it hurts to walk so she says "Come on jump on my back."

And so I did and cuddled up to her but holding tight. We walked out to the living room and Wanda sees us and says "Are you allowed to be out of the medical room?"

"Yes I am. Yelena asked and Tony said yes only if she helps me. Which you can see... she's helping while I'm snuggled up to her."

"I can see that. Anyway sit down dinner is almost ready."

We nodded and Yelena carefully sat me down onto the sofa and then sat next to me, and then when she got comfortable I snuggled up to her again watching TV.

After 5 more minutes Wanda said "Y/n. Yelena. Dinner is done."

I then tried standing up but then I almost fell but Yelena caught me and said "No. Sit down baby. I'll bring our dinner here to you."
And so I nodded at her and sat back down on the bed, she then kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the room to go to the kitchen.

After a while she came back with two plates and passed one to me and so I said "Thank you babe. Come sit down."

Yelena then sat down next to me and we both put our plates on our lap and started eating. I got halfway through eating but I stopped and Yelena noticed so she said "What's wrong baby? Why did you stop eating?"

"Oh... I was thinking about Nat again."

"Oh baby, it's ok." She put her plate on the table and then hugged me, she then added "You need to eat ok"

I nodded my head that was buried in her shoulder and then we pulled away from the hug reluctantly and Yelena took her plate and started eating again. I then also started eating again too.

Once we were finished Yelena took my plate and stood up and started walking to the door but then I stopped her saying "I wanna come with you."

Yelena chuckled abit and put my plate ontop of hers and so she took my hand and we walked down together.
We got into the kitchen and saw Wanda sitting on the sofa watching TV, then when she saw us she said "Hey you two. How was dinner?"

I replied with a smile "It was great. Thank you."

Yelena led me towards the sofa and sat me down and so Yelena then said "The dinner was so great thank you Wanda, and baby. I'll be back ok, I'm going to put these on the side."
I smiled at her and said "Ok babe. I want a cuddle when you are back." She then chuckled and said "Ok, but I won't be gone for long."

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek, and so she went into the kitchen and put the plates down and came back sitting next to me, and putting her hand on my thigh.

Wanda then asked "Would you two want to watch a film?"

We both looked at her with a smile and replied "Yes."

Wanda nodded her head with a smile and put a film on so I led back down resting my head on Yelena's lap and she wrapped her arm around me then playing with my hair with her free hand. I was slightly getting tired and so I turned around facing her and started falling asleep but befor I could Yelena asked "Do you want to go to bed?"

I looked up at her and said "But I'll feel bad for leaving Wanda. Let's just stay here if I fall asleep then sorry."

Yelena then looked at me and said "Ok. We will stay then."

I smiled up at her and snuggled into her and my face buried in her stomach. Soon after I fell asleep and the film had finished.

Yelena's pov
Y/n snuggled up to me and basically buried her face in my stomach, so I knew she was asleep soon after and so I whispered to Wanda "She's asleep. I'm sorry."

Wanda then whispered back with a reassuring smile "It's ok. She's had a hard day, and its tired her."

I slightly smiled and nodded at her. Soon after I started getting tired and so I fell asleep also cuddled up to Y/n on the sofa.

Wanda's pov
Both Y/n and Yelena has fallen asleep on the sofa next to me I chuckled at the sight becuse of how adorable they are and so I got up and found a blanket and brought it over to them and covered them both so they wouldn't get cold.

After I gently put the blanket over them I went up to my room to also go to sleep as I was also tired.

It took a while to sleep becuse how worried I am for Y/n but she's strong, she's been through so much and I just wish that all the pain and hurt could go away from her so she feels better, but it's easier said then done.

After a while i finally stopped thinking but was still worried but I fell asleep ready for the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 145 22
Y/N L/N, a beautiful young girl. She was 23 and already had the world wrapped around her finger. She died 4 years ago and went to possess Lolbit in S...
Remember Me By

Fanfiction

22.9K 783 43
When Natasha remembers her past, she needs to make Bucky remember too. Both have to deal with trouble from their past. A love story between Bucky and...
6K 239 23
This is a Spider-Man x reader fanfiction where the character will be addressed as y/n and is female. This is set during the events of Spider-Man 3, t...
13.5K 340 45
This is the second part of the story, to understand what is going on you should probably watch the first part of the story that is on tiktok under th...