The List ยป Zarry (M-Preg) โœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby. *** Harry Styles was ju... More

The List
1: Sexual Education
2: Senior Year
3: Prom Night
4: Yellow Paper
5: Dry Cleaners
6: The Odds
7: My Son
8: Fire Dragon
9: Orange Cup
10: Planet Burger
11: Past Past
12: Birthday Surprise
13: Temporary Solution
14: Fair Tradeoff
15: Lofi Beats
16: Red Velvet
17: First Valentines
18: Junk Food
19: Wrong Right
20: Like Triange
21: Minus One
22: Over Again
24: Neutral Location
25: Many Truths
26: Second Time
27: Father, Son
28: Family Relationships
29: Work Related
30: Abstract Concepts
31: The Innocent
32: Big Chair
33: Empty Space
34: Le Bleu
35: Favorite Bourbon
36: Emu, Ostrich
37: Raw Fish
38: Long Week
39: Responsible Man
Thank You ๐Ÿ’›

23: Big Wheel

1.2K 109 24
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

Despite how much Zayn actually got around in high school, he had only ever dated one person in his lifetime outside of Louis. Therefore, he had only been apart of one breakup outside of Louis. And that was with Harry Styles.

But there were some differences between the two. One major one is that with Harry, it was much worse for him. He loved Harry so much and when Harry walked away for good it completely broke his heart. He'd lost the best thing that ever happened to him in his teenage life. So he knew then he would never be the same without Harry in his life.

However last night when he talked to Louis inside his car and told him things were going to have to end, he didn't get the same feeling. He didn't feel like he was losing the best thing that ever happened to him. Rather, he was happy and relieved, thrilled to have ended their relationship and excited to see Harry. He couldn't leave his house fast enough.

But even with all that, the biggest difference between the two breakups is that when they broke up, Zayn didn't have to see Harry again. So even though there was a point where Harry was so hurt that he cried in front of him and told him he hated him, Zayn didn't have to see his face almost everday after that. He no longer had to go to school with him or walk past him in the halls. He didn't have to sit at the cafeteria table and see him from afar, wishing that he could be next to him.

But that wasn't so the case with Louis. Their breakup may not have been as nasty as his and Harry's but Zayn still had to go to work and see him. He still had to walk past the front counter during the day and he still had to talk to him about all the important things about the business. There was no getting around it. Firing him was not an option.

So that meant that coming in to work Monday morning was the most dreadful experience of the day. He was going to have to face him at some point. It might as well have been then he so he could get it over with.

When he got there, Louis was already there and getting ready for the day. So he swooped past without saying a word. Not that he was trying to pretend he wasn't there. He wasn't. He just didn't know what to say. And besides, he didn't know how Louis would act either and he wasn't prepared to have his day ruined that early.

By lunch time, Zayn was hiding just inside the doorway and peeking out of his office at him when he wasn't looking. He knew he needed to say something. He couldn't let it go on that way with no explanation or apology.

So it wasn't until closing time that he finally worked up the courage he had been missing. Yy then, they were the only two there and he didn't have to worry about Louis hollering at him or broadcasting their personal business. Especially when no one who worked there here knew they were dating in the first place.

"Louis. Can we talk?"

"Why do you want to talk?"

"Because I really want to tell you how wrong I was and how sorry I am. The more I think about our breakup last night, the more I feel like I could have handled things better. I should have."

Louis didn't bother to look up at him.

"Oh, you mean not wait until after I invite you to meet my family and have dinner with them? I totally agree."

"Well, yeah. That too. But I was talking about what I said to you. Even though I tried not to be harsh with you, I feel like bringing Harry up at all was wrong of me. I shouldn't have told you that I wanted someone else. That's hurtful."

"It isn't."

"It isn't?"

"Not at all, Zayn. I understand. You have someone you love who was around before I was. That's fine. Go be happy."

But the fact that he still hadn't looked at Zayn told Zayn just how genuine that was. Or wasn't.

"I know you didn't mean that at all."

"Do you?"

"Yes. I can tell you're only saying what you think I want to hear so that I just go away. But I do feel like we should talk about this because if we're going to continue to work together, we have to put aside our differences and our feelings."

Louis shook his head.

"We put aside our differences when I got out of your car and left you there without a kiss. So like I said. Go be happy with your baby daddy. I'll be alright. I do have a key. I can lock the building up tonight. I don't need you."

"Louis-"

Louis scoffed but finally looked at him. "Ugh, what do want me to say, Zayn? What do you want me to do? Do you want me to jump up and cheer and congratulate you? You lied to me. You lied to me about dating, about having sex, about everything. You basically used me. And I just can't cheer you on in some other relationship when I feel used. So you just go do what you do and I will do what I do and we'll do our best to keep things professional. Okay?"

Zayn swallowed and then sighed.

"Okay, Louis."

"Goodnight then."

"Goodnight."

And not wanting to push it any further, he opened the door and stepped out into the cold air.

He could only think of one other time where he regretted using someone in a relationship. But damn. Why didn't he ever learn?

➡️ ➡️ ➡️

Harry typed the last word and sat his phone down on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Benny!"

"Huh?!"

"Will you come here for a second?!"

"I'm coming!"

A few seconds later, Benjamin appeared in Harry's bedroom doorway with one of his toy cars in his hand.

"Come here and sit in bed with me. I want to talk to you about something very important."

With Harry's help, Benjamin was able to climb into bed with his house shoes still on and sit next to his father.

"I'm in trouble?"

"No. You're not in trouble. But what I want to talk to you about is serious. You know I love you a lot, don't you?"

Benjamin nodded.

"So you know that whenever I make big decisions I make them with you and your wellbeing in mind. That means that you can make the final decision on this."

"For what?"

"Well as you know, your Papa has been coming around a lot more lately."

"Yeah." He said. "Because... he didn't come at all and then he was coming all the time."

"That's right."

"Is Papa in trouble?"

"No, no one is in trouble. But this is about your Papa. I went to see him last weekend when you went with Niall to planet Burger."

"You did?"

"Yes. We talked about a lot of things. But mainly we discussed you and what having you in our life really means for us as a family. We are both so happy you were born. You light up our lives. You know that?"

"I know."

Harry ruffled his hair. He loved his little boy so much.

"Well good. And that's why we thought it was important that I tell you about me and your Papa. We have a very special relationship. One that started back we were in high school. Remember the book I showed you Papa was in?"

"Mhm."

"That's how long ago it was. Five years."

He gasped and put his hands on his cheeks. "Whoa! I'm not even five yet."

"Yes. That's how it works. It takes about forty weeks to make you inside me first. Although you came out a little early."

"Oh."

"But we'll get into all that once you're older. Don't worry about it now. I called you in here because I wanted to know how you would feel if Papa came around more often to spend time with us. More than he already is."

"He's gonna live with us?"

"No. He won't live here. He has his own place, remember? But he'll want to spend the night with us sometimes and we might spend the night with him at his house other times. I just want to know if that's okay with you. Because if it isn't, I won't make you. But I have to ask because how you feel about someone I bring in our lives matters to me no matter who it is. So be honest with daddy."

"I like Papa. He plays with my playdoh with me. Ooh, and he makes silly faces when we eat. He's so funny. You think he's funny, daddy?"

Harry just melted at the way Benjamin was speaking. Sometimes he sounded like a little adult.

"He is quite humorous sometimes."

"It's okay. You can tell him I said it's okay. And also I can go over there be cause I like to. You too, daddy. We can both go."

As soon as he said that, Harry happily picked up his phone and pressed send for a text he previously typed.

"How about you tell him yourself."

"I can?"

"You sure can. Come here."

He helped Benjamin out of bed then gestured for him to follow him. So Benjamin happily skipped down the hallway, through the living room and to the front door. When he opened it, Benjamin peeked his head out. He was thrilled to see his father outside and waiting by his car.

"Papa!"

He ran out of the door and down the pathway and by the time he made it to him, Zayn had already squated down to make it easier to hug him.

"I didn't know you was coming."

"Daddy, surprised you, didn't he?"

"Yeah. What's that?"

Zayn followed Benjamin's finger which was pointing towards a Big Wheel tricycle with a big blue bow placed in between the handles.

"That is something for you. Your daddy and I were talking on the phone after you went to bed and we decided to get you something for being a good boy and welcoming me into your home so kindly."

"So that's mine?"

"It is. You want to ride?"

"Yeah!"

"No!" Harry called out from the doorway. "It's literally below freezing out here. He's in Pajamas and houseshoes with no socks and no coat, hat or scarf. And don't tell me he's tough or he's a big boy. Because that wont fly this time. Just bring that thing inside for now and let's keep warm."

Benny poked his lips out but Zayn didn't give in to his cuteness.

"I'm sorry little buddy, Daddy's the boss here. So we have to do what he says. But don't worry. Spring is just around the corner. Just think about how much fun we'll have outside then."

"Yay."

While Zayn carried the Big Wheel inside with one hand, he kept his other hand on top of Benjamin's head to guide him back to the house. As soon as he stepped inside, he sat the tricycle down and let Benjamin get on it and try it out.

"Daddy's the boss, huh?" Harry asked and he leaned against the front door after closing it.

"This is your house isn't it? That means I don't have any jurisdiction here."

"Oh, yeah. Of course, make me the enemy. What happened to the united front we talked about last night?"

At the time, Benjamin rode off down the hallway, so Zayn reached down for Harry's hand.

"Suddenly, I don't remember anything of that. But I would like to be united with your front before I go get my suitcase out of the trunk."

He pressed his lips against Harry's and started to kiss him, eliciting very quiet moans from Harry. So he took that as his cue to bring his hands down and around to his bottom to rest there. Harry didn't seem to mind it at all. He actually seemed to welcome it. But as soon as Benjamin rolled into the living room, Harry quickly raked Zayn's hand away and stepped from in front of him.

"That's enough, Benjamin. No more riding in the house. I promise you as soon as the weather starts to get warmer we'll go out and let you ride it when I can watch you. Okay? And like Papa said, Spring is just around the corner."

"Hmph." He said and he pouted just before leaving.

That's when Zayn looked suspiciously at Harry. But it wasn't about what Harry said to Benjamin. He was thinking about the way Harry reacted when Benjamin came into the living room. It was almost like he didn't want their son to see him being intimate with him.

What was up with that? If he talked to Benjamin and told him about their special relationship like he said he did, why was he so panicked just now? That was certainly something he was interested in knowing. Because tonight was the first night of many future nights he'd be staying over. And he had no plans to stop kissing Harry in front of Benjamin anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.9K 41
Zayn Malik: A well-known celebrity, one of the most acclaimed and honored not just in acting but also the music industry. While he takes the pleasure...
420K 10.8K 28
Niall's life is not really a good one or a bad one.ever since he came out to his family he got ignored or beaten by his parents.his older brother Lou...
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
29.3K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...