submissive// woosan

By ZnbAfreen

[Completed✓] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [⚠️ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his kne... More

disclaimer
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
not an update 😚
19
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
it's out
35.
36. [last]
invitation
Epilogue

18.

6.8K 223 148
By ZnbAfreen

3rd person pov

"Are you alright?"

Was the first question San asked after he had locked the door. The younger nodded, with a small "yes"

San sighed in relief and walked towards him. Wooyoung looked up at the elder, "where were you?" He questioned, quickly biting his lip thinking he was just too impatient to ask.

"I had gone home" San whispered, eyes still scanning Wooyoung's body and jaw clenching everytime his eyes went towards the red marks.

"Oh" Wooyoung mumbled.

"Should that give other's a chance to touch you?" The elder mumbled, moving forward and wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and raising one hand to caress his face. His thumb ran across Wooyoung's bottom lip with a little force but enough for the insides of lip to graze across his teeth as San felt the shape under his thumb.

He let his thumb inter the lightly parted lips of Wooyoung, feeling the tongue graze over the tip as he made circles over the tip of his tongue, causing a whine to escape the younger's throat. The other hand of the elder which was placed protectively over younger's waist moved inside his clothing and he let his not too sharp nail graze along the skin.

Lips now quickly attaching to the foreign marks becoming more visible on his Wooyoung's neck. The younger's body jolted, feeling San's teeth on the sensitive skin of his neck. A breathy moan left Wooyoung's lips when San licked around his neck.

San moved back sucking on the skin. "Only I can touch you like that and no one else" he mumbled staring deep into Wooyoung's eyes and the boy nodded, face flushed red and eyes big as they were covered in lust already.

The elder dropped his hand and once again rested on Wooyoung's waist while the other still caressing his face and thumb still moving over his tongue. He pushed his thumb more in, now massaging around the whole flat surface adding his fore finger sliding it along. Wooyoung whined and groaned, voices were muffled.

Wooyoung's hands flew to hold San's wrist when he let his fingers push in more, now also touching the root of Wooyoung's tongue making the boy gag. "I thought you knew where your hands should be. Don't you?" San grumbled and Wooyoung was quickly pulling his hands back.

He watched San as he pulled his fingers out and letting the saliva drool down the boy's jaw. Pushing the boy to the door he captured his lips quickly, Wooyoung hissed at slight pain his back was in but totally forgot about it when he felt the warm lips moving hungrily over his.

He tried to match the pace, but San was too into it as he impatiently sucked and bit around, making the younger whine. While Wooyoung's hands were already resting behind his back, San used his hand to quickly un-botton the younger's shirt- throwing it away and now hands resting over his exposed chest.

Using his knee the elder spread Wooyoung's legs and positioned his thigh for them both to get a little friction as he grinded up. Wooyoung threw his head back at the little touch. San's lips now moving towards his collarbone and sucking on it, still thursting his bottom into Wooyoung's.

Wooyoung moaned continuously, the voices that no one tried to stop echoed through the room. "You love it how you can be so loud right. Telling the world how much I pleasure you. No one to stop you." Wooyoung whined at the suggestive talking. "See how you don't even care anymore, slut" the elder breathed and spanked Wooyoung's clothed ass.

"Just wait till I fuck your voice away" San growled in Wooyoung's ears, biting and sucking on the lobe. Wooyoung felt his knees tremble, he can't take it anymore. He wanted to tell the elder that it was enough and that they can proceed further.

"San..." He started, barely breathing the name as he threw his head back once again, feeling San's soft and warm tongue flick one of his nipples, tightly sucking on it- making Wooyoung cry in pleasure. He gave the other bud the same attention and moved down tracing the boy's body with his tongue and entering the small hole of his belly button, licking around it.

Wooyoung's body jolted at that, feeling his core tighten when the warm tongue moved circles inside the hole. San let his hands wander around Wooyoung's pants, loving the room being filled by his needy moans, telling San how needy he was- turning him on even more as he felt his bulge starting to hurt. He pulled the leather belt away and Wooyoung gulped, watching San how he took the belt and moved to tie Wooyoung's hands behind his back, with it.

San stood back up, not breaking the eye contact he turned the younger around. Now Wooyoung was facing the door and every second passing made him nervous. He felt San grab his ass and squeeze it, driving a mewled moaned from Wooyoung's lips.

San was now working on his leather belt as he quickly unbuckled it and threw it away, sliding his pants down he groaned, his member finally free.  "Do you feel it doll, feel how excited you get me" San whispered in Wooyoung's ears, bringing his hips close and dick touching Wooyoung's tied hands.

Wooyoung whined, moving his ass back to get the least friction he needed. San chuckled and held his waist in place, he removed the younger's pants- now hands resting over his bare ass, squeezing them. "So fucking beautiful" he groaned, hips moving to let his member touch his bare ass, both going insane at the thought of feeling each other.

Wooyoung's head rested on the door as San moved his hands forward to hold his dick and slide it through Wooyoung's buttcheeks and he whined, trying to pull his hand away. San did that once again, groaning in Wooyoung's ears making him shiver.

Biting his lips and holding Wooyoung's waist San slid his dick through the small hole between his thigh to meet the base of younger's dick, he quickly forwarded his hand to stroke Wooyoung's member and thrusting his hip from behind, groaning and breathing in Wooyoung's ears also biting his shoulder as the younger cried and moaned.

Wanting to feel more of the elder, Wooyoung moved his hips back only to receive a slap on his ass. "Can't wait to be filled up already? Huh?" San smirked when Wooyoung's breath hitched.

"Yes please! Please, please!"

This time it was San who's breath hitched. Wooyoung was asking, heck begging to be filled and why wouldn't San be generous to him. "Fuck" he mumbled and pulled the boy to the bed. Wooyoung quickly adjusted himself, impatient. San moved to untie his hands only to pin them above his head and tie them again, now using his belt as well to secure Wooyoung's hands to the headboard.

San took in the view, a whole exposed Wooyoung right in front of him as his big doe eyes stared back at him, making him drool. He could literally devour him and he was going to do just that. "such a pretty slut" San mumbled and watched as Wooyoung bit his lip, his dick twitching. "You love being called a slut huh. My slut" he whispered leaning forward, hovering over him- his dick just a few inches away from Wooyoung's painfully throbbing once.

Yes, Wooyoung loved being called that. It made him excited and he never even knew until San called him. Only the elder calling him a slut made his core tighten. He was being impatient once again.

"S-san please" he mumbled.

"Please what? Say! Speak! Beg what you want" San demanded, slightly grinding and sending the younger to a total bliss. The elder kissed his jaw and licked it, moving to lick his lips as Wooyoung shivered.

"Please, do -it" Wooyoung mumbled once again, too shy to say it. "Do what doll? I'm never gonna know unless you tell me" he replied now sucking on his neck once again.

Both of them were painfully aroused and San still waited for the younger to ask, beg him to wreck him completely.

Wooyoung took in a deep breath, "fuck me, take my virginity. I w-ant you to w-wreck me completely" San gasped, finally what he wanted to hear all this time. "I'll fuck you till you  could barely walk" he growled and sat back, now spreading Wooyoung's legs away.

San took a small tube of what looked like lube and Wooyoung never realised it was there all this while. "Say once and I'll stop' San reassured and poured the lube onto his two finger and s little on Wooyoung's hole who shivered, a little nervous and scared. But he trusted San, he trusted only San.

San looked up at Wooyoung and slowly positioned his finger on the hole, circling the rim a little, making the younger arch his back with just that. He slowly entered his forefinger, cursing how tight it was around his finger. He waited for Wooyoung to calm down and once he did, San started moving his finger slowly in the hole.

"Ngh, feels so--- g-hood" Wooyoung stammered between pants with just one finger moving inside his whole. "It's only my finger and look at you. Will you survive my dick, doll" San licked his lips at the sight.

A moaning mess and a panting mess beauty right in front of him and how he worked his finger inside of the beauty. Feeling that the younger was ready he inserted his second finger and Wooyoung sobbed, feeling his walls being stretched. San moved forward to kiss his tears away. "It'll be alright." He reassured and continued to scissor inside the younger's hole.

Curling his fingers inside he felt Wooyoung shudder at the gesture. He curled and uncurled his fingers inside the younger and Wooyoung couldn't stop moaning and crying with all the movement inside his hole.

"Want more" he mumbled, signalling San that he was ready. San slowly removed his fingers out and the younger whined at the emptiness.

The elder impatiently poured the lube on his cock, now barely holding it as he was finally about to feel the younger's walls clenching around his member. He couldn't wait any longer watching how inviting Wooyoung looked all sprawled out like that and hands tied up.

He positioned himself for the younger's hole and made his way in, Wooyoung spread his legs more and cried at the tearing pain. San rested his hands on the younger's thighs and massaged to distract the younger. San groaned feeling the tight wall clench around him. Slowly he made his way in, his dick now completely disappearing inside the younger's whole.

It felt exactly how he had thought, warm and euphoric. He panted as he waited for the younger to adjust to the feeling, the room was filled with the voices of their heavy breathing.

"San please"

Wooyoung muttered and San squeezed his thighs, slowly moving out and then going back in, only for Wooyoung to cry and clench again, making San whimper. He did the same movement again and Wooyoung's walls once again clenched.

"Hurts" Wooyoung mumbled and San quickly leaned to kiss the boy, invading his mouth with his tongue and swirled it around his own. While he distracted Wooyoung, his hips slowly moved back and forth feeling how the younger got used to it. San sucked on Wooyoung's tongue and the guy just moaned, feeling San moving inside of him.

Breaking the kiss the elder moved back to hold the younger's waist at place as he fucked him. Eyes shut and slowly increasing his pace with every thrust making the younger cry. It was when San hit that particular spot when Wooyoung felt his whole body get electrified.

"There! Pl-ease, do it a-ga- ha-in" he cried holding tight onto the leather belt. San didn't have to be told twice and he hit the spot once again making Wooyoung cry as San growled and increased his pace. He squeezed the younger's thighs, "so fucking tight, so fucking warm. Wooyoung I really wanna break you my doll" San panted as he groaned, hissing at every clench.

"Feels -goo-hd"

"San i thin-nk I..." He cried feeling San move with with more powerful thrust and his hands now quickly wrapped around Wooyoung's member, pumping it while he thrusted in. The room was filled with the voices of skin slapping, wet intercourse and the growing moans and whines of the younger with occasional growls and groans from the elder.

"Release it all doll" San spoke, feeling himself get closer and it didn't take even few seconds for Wooyoung to spread out his seeds as he panted, telling San how well he holded it in until he was told to release.

Head thrown back Wooyoung ro
de his orgasm when he felt his hole being filled up with warm liquid and he realised that San had come as well as thrusted and rode his high.

Both the boys panted and stared at each other, faced flushed and beads of sweat decorating their faces. San quickly captured Wooyoung's lips. "You're so beautiful" he mumbled between the kiss and Wooyoung blushed. Slowly pulling out of his hole, he flopped down next to him, untying his hands and stroking his hair.

"You were so amazing" San mumbled and pecked his lips. "You felt great" Wooyoung mumbled and San had to bits his lips at how innocent the younger looked.

"You're so fucking sexy doll" San chuckled and played with the younger's hair, eyes half closed.

"San...." Wooyoung trailed off and the guy hummed for him to continue.

"I like you"

_________________________________

HELLO?? ITS FUCKING 5AM HERE, I CANT BELIEVE I SKIPPED MY SLEEP??

I actually re-wrote this chapter, I wasn't confident and i think I'm still not......

Tbh I was not gonna write, because before writing this I actually read a sad FF where like the main character dies (it was a oneshot) and i was literally crying so i thought I won't update but well....

Hehet, so anyways here was the first smut and because it was first for Wooyoung, it was not much into Dom/sub, but further we'll bring it back.

Hope you enjoyed!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(10/02/22)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 235 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
10.2K 379 38
after coming to terms with his sexuality, san realizes he's fallen for his band mate, wooyoung. when their relationship becomes exposed, will they be...
10.5K 784 34
Forced to be together for the sake of the public eye, Jung Wooyoung and Choi San have been wrapped up in a scheme to bring their parent's million dol...
19.4K 668 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...