The Bet (18+)

By unpopulardad

"The necklace alone around my neck is worth a million dollars, what makes you think I'd ever fuck you for a t... More

0. character aesthetics
1. Return
2. The arrow
3. Three Hours
4. Amuse me
5. Breakfast
6. The bet
7. Babies
8. Pink
9. High Maintenance (his pov)
10. Green Lingerie
11. The Engagement
12. Erection
13. Watermelon edibles
14. Pretty thighs
15. The wedding
16. Vanity
21. Black and White
23. New friends
24. Cameras
25. My bed
26. Dior
27. Own him
28. Conniving wife

22. Kill him (dual pov)

16.1K 403 78
By unpopulardad

Sofia Zanetti - POV

"Enzo wants you to be ready in 30 minutes" I turned to the voice, Lorenzo's cousin, the one who was always with him. He was very tall, but was shorter than Lorenzo. He had dark blonde hair which was long at the top and short around the sides, and his eyes were a dark shade of blue.

He was the same cousin who didn't seem to like me, and had his eyes always narrowed in my direction. God what did I do to you?

"For?" I switched off the television, looking back at Jack. I don't know his name but he seemed like a jack to me. I don't know if that was offensive but let's go for Jack.

"Blade. You will attend with him tonight" I frowned as he walked away, before I could register what he had said.

Blade. I had heard the name a lot recently. My brothers had mentioned it was one of the many clubs Lorenzo owned here in the states. Most of his dealings went down there.

I was excited about going, I had never stepped in Russo property, other than here and his parents home.

After getting dressed, Jack escorted me out my room without a single word. This man was seriously a robot. His words were blunt, his actions were rock and he even walked like a robot. Stiff. I wonder if he ever let loose.

I was guessing Marcello was the only normal cousin. But I doubt I will be seeing much of him. He hadn't been in the house this morning. It was my first full day in the new house. Lorenzo was in his office so there was no extra guards around other than the few I was getting used to seeing.

I pulled over my fur coat, and watched as Lorenzo stood against the black Range Rover, vape from his vaporiser disappeared into the dark sky like fog. He wore his usual black suit, shirt and pants, only today it was Dolce & Gabbana. And around his wrist casually sat a five hundred thousand dollar Richard Mille. They were like a birkin but for men.

I couldn't miss how good he looked in black. He was like a dark mystery. I couldn't read him. I knew there were so many mysteries behind this mans face. One which intrigued me to find out was how he got that scar on his face.

"Get in" he said flatly as his eyes checked me out blatantly. I walked passed him, his strong scent brushed my nose as I got into the backseat.

The two had sat in front, with Jack behind the wheel and we drove in complete silence.

The car eventually stopped and Lorenzo opened the door for me, watching me as I tugged my dress down which had risen up. We walked through to the back entrance.

"Thank you" I sent the bouncer a sweet smile as we walked through the doors whilst brushing off the imaginary dust off his shoulder. The man in return, blushed. Yes blushed.

Lorenzo didn't seem to be too pleased, judging by the death stare he sent me.

I nearly stumbled in my steps as he suddenly pushed me against the wall of the corridor, my body trapped by his tall frame.

"You're going to do what I say tonight and that starts with shutting that pretty little mouth of yours. I don't want to hear it tonight" he hissed, his dark eyes on mine in the most intimidating way possible.

I just glared at him, pushing him away from me with a hard shove.

"Get off me"

I followed him to wherever the hell we were going. We stopped at two gold doors, two men posted in front. Once they saw him they immediately opened the door for him, but stopped when I was about to walk in.

"My wife" his voice stern. The two guards straightened up immediately and opened the door for me.

"Sorry Boss" the two said simultaneously. "Lady Russo" they both addressed me as i was let in.

Lady Russo...I don't think I'll get used to this.

We entered a huge private bar, there were tables at one corner, two poker games going on in another and a stage where women danced in nothing but skimpy underwear on poles.

It smelt like cigars and mulled alcohol.

"Brown suit at the bar." Jack said meeting back with Lorenzo, I watched as his eyes travelled over to the bar where two men sat. Their backs towards us but one wore a deep blue suit while the other wore a brown one.

"The fucking nerve. He isn't getting out here alive" Lorenzo gritted out. His eyes then fell on me, catching that I was looking at him, I looked away.

"I'll deal with it" he said to Jack who nodded before walking to a table of men. "Just make sure he doesn't leave"

"Sit here and don't move" he titled his head to the empty bar stool. The bartender just stared at me. He was young, with fluffy brown hair and brown eyes. Definitely Carina's cup of tea, and he was a bartender, her new found interest.

"Hi" I said with a smile, the boy just blinked at me. "Can I have a drink. Something not too strong. Please" the boy didn't say a word and just went to make me a drinks

Lorenzo spoke on the phone, his voice so low I couldn't hear a thing he said. Once he ended his call he turned to me.

"Lay off the alcohol. I don't have time to deal with you tonight"

"I can handle my alcohol just fine. I didn't ask you to babysit me either so you can leave" I muttered, downing my drink. I paused as I realised it was in fact just a plain coke in my glass. I turned to the bartender.

"Don't serve her alcohol" he said to the bartender who nodded.

"Yes boss"

"You're kidding me right?!" I glared at Lorenzo who didn't look to pleased.

God I hated him.

"Go to hell" I seethed.

"I'm already here"

"I'd need to kill you for you to feel the real wrath of hell. And maybe I will" I shot back. His blood in front of me would look ever so pleasing right now.

He let out a deep chuckle, the sensual sound caused the hairs on my body to stand.

"Pack up this little show piccolina. You could never kill me. You're all talk" His finger grazed over my red lips making my jaw clench.

"You don't know me"

"I do. You like to think you can do it. But you can't. You're nothing but a little fucking coward behind this facade you hold" he snarled back. Anger bubbled inside me. No one calls me a coward.

As I said the day I first met him. He didn't know me.

"Your assumptions are wrong. I could easily shoot you, right in front of all your men." I turned my head to behind us, all his men already looking at us. I looked back up at him, my fingers playing with the hem of his suit jacket.

"They'll watch your dead body bleed out and they won't do anything...Why? Because their big scary boss is dead and they have no ones orders to follow and I doubt Daddy will give a single fuck either" I snarled back. His jaw clenched, but his face remained expressionless.

"Go on. Prove it to me then, you little bitch" he sneered out.

"What?"

"Show me you have it in you. Show me you can kill a man" I watched as his eyes fell on the bar, where the man in the brown suit sat. A hooker was now sat besides him, his hand caressing her thigh.

"I want you to kill him for me."

I looked at him in disbelief. He was not serious right? I mean I could do it, right...but who was he? Judging by his face which I caught a slight glimpse of, he seemed to be in his early thirties. He had an overgrown stubble, short unkept hair and his shirt was untuck from his pants.

"I'm not killing him." he smirked as if I had proved his point.

"And you've prov-" fuck him. There seemed to be an audience of his men so I couldn't pull out the gun strapped to my inner thigh so I yanked his gun from the waist band of his pants and fired once directly at the mans head. The perfect shot. His head limped against the bar before his body fell to the ground.

Blood poured out his skull, splattering everywhere. The escort screamed in horror as he fell by her feet.

Red everywhere.

I ignored the ringing in my ears, the beating in my chest and placed the gun onto the table. I ignored the bartenders gaze who was looking at me with wide eyes.

Lorenzo's deep chuckle filled the room.

"Good girl" he whispered as he bent down his head in line with mine. "You've proved me wrong and saved me a lot of time" he said in a low voice, the hair at the back of my neck stood up. His finger traced over my bottom lip again, only slower.

The entire room was silent other than the cry of the woman, who couldn't leave as the doors had been locked.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?!" Lorenzo's voice boomed which startled me. All the men turned their head and continued with their games and drinking.

He nodded his head towards Jack. He walked over, his eyes narrowing on me for a split second.

"Have this cleaned" Jack nodded and pointed to two other men who got up and walked over to the lifeless body on the ground.

My stomach churned. My mind still had not processed what he had just made me do.

"You made me kill an innocent man" I heaved out.

"Not innocent" He shook his head, taking a drink from his glass. "He was going to get killed tonight anyway"

"Did he have children?" my heart beat increased suddenly. Killing a man was one thing. But a man who had children. I don't know if could stomach that.

"No" he said simply before getting up and leaving. I let out a sigh of relief, but it didn't change anything. I had still killed the man. Three men I had now killed.

I sat alone at the bar, I could hear some of the men murmuring about me.

I sighed turning around, drinking Lorenzo's glass of whiskey which he had left. The rich drink was now like liquid gold down my throat for a moment. The bartender also didn't stop me.

I felt a presence besides me, I turned to see a women. She had brunette hair, dark blue eyes, and pale yet glowing skin. She had a piercing on her septum. Something I don't think I could ever pull off. She was stunning. Who was she?

"Hi" she smiled, showing off her straight white teeth. "You must be Sofia"

"Hi" I replied with a nod, a bit confused on who she was and how she knew me. "I'm afraid I can't say I know you're name"

"Im Giorgia, cousin of Enzo" she smiled. "I was away in Milan when the wedding took place"

"Oh" Another cousin

"So I'm guessing he made you do it?" She said nodding towards the murder scene. The body had been taken out but the blood was everywhere.

I nodded slowly. "He wanted to see if I would actually kill him"

"God that man is insane" she shook her head in disbelief.

"Was it the first time you shot someone?" She asked and I didn't know how to answer that. What if she told him?

"Don't worry I won't tell him" she laughed, reading my mind.

"No" I bit down on my lip, before taking another sip from Lorenzo's glass. His aftershave lingered around the glass from where he held it.

"Yeah I figured. No one shoots that good for their first time, it was impressive"

"I would thank you but I'm not proud of it" I mumbled out which caused her to laugh.

A pair of dark blue eyes caught my eyes. I turned to see Jack staring in our direction, not at me but Giorgia.

"He keeps staring at you" I whispered. She turned and made eye contact with him before rolling her eyes.

"He's mad at me" she said. I frowned, did they know each other? Siblings? They didn't look alike.

"Who is he, I mean I've seen him around but I don't know his name?" She gave me a questionable look, surprised that I didn't know him.

"Thats Benito. Enzo's cousins, but they're more like brothers" Ah he has a name.

"How long have you known each other"

"Since we were children" she smiled as if she was reminiscing the past.

"Are you guys like...dating?" She let out a laugh but it wasn't like an offended laugh but a sad one.

"Nope, but you can say our relationship is complicated"

If she was Lorenzo's cousin and so was he...didn't that mean?

"God no. I'm related to Enzo through his Mama" she said, reading my mind.

The way he looked at her made my heart warm in my chest. I looked back at Benito, they both seemed so different yet oh so similar in some way. Whilst she seemed so carefree and wild, he seemed so undisturbed and composed.

Lorenzo Russo - POV

I glanced through the doors before I went up to my office. Sofia was talking with Giorgia. Benito had asked me if I should let the two talk, judging by Giorgia's recent situation, I thought it would be best. I was also married to Sofia now,  it was good she got to know the females of my family. Maybe not my Zia Greta who was an insane drug addict and alcoholic. But it seemed she found her way to Sofia and her cousins at the engagement party. My mother had made me uninvite her to the wedding.

I regretted having Sofia kill Tony. But at the spur of the moment, I wasn't thinking straight.

She fucking killed him, without a second thought. Right in the back of his skull, the most perfect aim. Didn't even flinch in the slightest way as she clicked the gun and watched Tony's head explode onto the bitch beside him.

She must've been trained by her father or something, no one ever shoots like that without some sort of practise. I underestimated her ability. She did prove me wrong. I thought she was all talk, just a pretty face with a good body.

I made her kill the guy who I had been planning on killing for the past week. I had been waiting to get my hands on the fucker for days. His death was meant to be slow and painful but she took that away with a single bullet and I wasn't even mad. She didn't even touch me or say anything to please me and here I was with a raging erection. Fuck.

Tony was a fucking bastard. He had been fucking me over for two months, thinking I wouldn't notice. I let him work with us, gave him everything he needed and he played us. He had one of our shipments stolen. This is why I never fucked with outsiders.

"She may come in handy" Benito snorted as he entered my office then locked the door behind him. I knew he was talking about Sofia.

"Not happening. Her father will go fucking insane if he hears about any of this." I couldn't have her included in my business. Never happening. If Marco or my parents hear about any of it, I won't hear the end of it. Marco had made it clear that his daughter wasn't to be involved in this shit. But what do I do? The fucking opposite.

"Why'd you make her do it anyway. I thought we were going to have him in the basement" he said pouring two glasses of whiskey then pushing a glass towards me.

"I don't fucking know." I let out a groan, brushing a hand through my hair.

"She's getting to you" Benito chuckled. I shot him a glare. Benito knew me better than anyone and he was right. She was getting to me. "First she pulls a knife on you then beats you in Pok-"

"Mention that one more time I fucking dare you" I hissed. Benito closed his mouth but the fucker still had that smug look.

I couldn't even think straight. She had me fucked up.

"Have you guys fucked?" He leaned back into his seat, lighting a cigarette between his teeth. Benito knew me more than anyone. He was the closest out of all my cousins. I grew up with him, like brothers. He was the only cousins of mine who grew up with no parents. His mother died at birth, his father, my uncle had been killed by his mothers family, they thought he had killed her and didn't believe she had died during child birth. He had it hard growing up, but my parents took him in the moment he was born.

"No." I could tell he wasn't surprised by my answer.

She wasn't easy and I wasn't going to force her to have sex with me.

But never in my life have I ever wanted to bed someone so badly. I wanted to hear her screaming for me, I wanted to have her in every possible position, fuck her raw, fill her with my cock until she cried out as she came all over me. I wanted to touch every curve of her body. Just the thought made my dick even more hard.

"I think you need to fuck her out your system"

I didn't say anything but refill my glass.

I had to wait for her to fall first before I could fuck her. I just needed to have her once to get rid of this desire of having her.

Just once.

I couldn't lose to her. By me losing to her, I would be weak. Russo's weren't weak. We didn't beg for women, it was the opposite. We also didn't lose.

But something tells me this wasn't going to be easy.

The door opened and in walked both Giorgio and Sofia. Giorgia glanced over at Benito and he stood up, before giving me a glance and leaving with her.

My cousins relationship was none of my business, but the two were fucking annoying. They were on and off for years now. Ever since they were in twelve. I don't know what he saw in my nerdy little cousin years ago but he knew he wanted her and he made sure of that. Everyone in our clubs knew Giorgia was off limits. She belonged to Benito.

The door shut behind them and I stared at Sofia who was dead silent.

I stood up, swinging my keys around my finger before slipping it into my pocket.

My eyes concentrated on her. She seemed out of it, every so slightly. Something tells me it wasn't her first time. The first body was always the worst. What the hell did Marco used to make her do?

"Sofia" I took a step closer to her, using my fingers to lift her jaw so she looked at me. Her eyes were empty, no terror, guilt or sadness.

"W-what?"

My eyes trailed down to her lips, slightly open, almost like they were inviting me in.

Before I could, her lips pressed against mine, her moan escaping against my mouth. I gripped her jaw, kissing her back, only harder.

She tasted like whiskey and cherry.

Fuck. My dick pressed against my slacks. My hands made its way to her breasts, squeezing one against my hand. She whimpered at the touch, her tongue slipping into mine.

Her back hit the wall, her lips still on mine firmly. My hand went under her dress, grabbing a handful of the thick skin of her inner thigh. So fucking soft.

"Lorenzo" she moaned out, her long fingernails dragged along my hair making me shudder against her.

I stopped, pushing off her. She looked up at me, her lips swollen, eyes greener than ever.

🖤

Please remember to like and comment x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 552 34
*COMPLETED* 1st book in the 'Mafia minds' series. If I had known that all it takes to shut you up is filling your pussy, I would have done this soone...
298K 5.7K 80
*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...
3.9M 89.1K 74
She was loud. Spirited, and a woman not afraid to speak her mind. She wore a smile too wide, a lipstick too bold and laughed too loud. Nina Vitielli...
111K 2.9K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...