Happy forever, as long as the...

By Aliatra851

After years of their marriage, Cale has something to tell Alberu. AlbeCale fluff random one shot. dedicated... More

Happy together

4.2K 224 168
By Aliatra851

InfaroyyaAlKarimah

Unnie, you said you wanted it...

So I did some minimum edit for the random plot and here it is.

Also Star-chan, you can read it now. It's better than the random thing I wrote yesterday, it's basically the same yet more professional.

StarOfSalvation

~~~~~~

"Hey...?"

The redhead just entered the room, he smiled a little bit sheepishly when he saw the other man in the room and called him softly.

The other man lifted his head up from his work and looked at the person who just entered the room.

His eyes softened when he caught a glimpse of the redhead face, he smiled gently as his beautiful blonde hair shone under the sunlight.

His blue eyes held an indescribable affection as ye answered.

"What's wrong, Cale? Why are you smiling like that?"

The redhead, Cale's smile widened a little as he seemed a bit excited yet sheepish.

His reddish brown eyes held some excitement and great happiness as if he was a child.

He strolled toward the blonde hair man, to Alberu Crossman's office and sat down on a chair near him.

He throw himself gently to Alberu's embrace when the said man opened his arms asking him for a hug.

He enjoyed Alberu's warmth as he thought about what Alberu asked him.

How could he say it?...

He decided to go with the flow and to follow his emotions.

He decided to say something he wanted to say it even if only for once.

"Thank you for being with me all of this time, Hyung."

Really thank you for being with me here. For understanding me, and for completely accepting me.

But Cale wasn't great at making his emotions evident in his words, he was great with everything but not his emotions.

He was already a little embarrassed showing his emotions like this and not being able to completely convey it will made him even more embarrassed.

But Alberu didn't need to hear his words, he already understood his husband's feelings. He didn't need those words, he just needed to look at his eyes.

He could read his beloved husband eyes very clearly.

He caressed Cale's cheek and smiled knowingly.

"I'm thankful for being with you. I love you Cale, you being with me here is the greatest blessing I had. You, who the understood me the most, the man that I never thought I can have, actually being here with me is a miracle for me. I love you, I absolutely adore you."

Alberu kissed Cale's forehead, and he was able to see the soft smile on Cale's face.

For these two misunderstood souls, they were the best for each other.

Cale again felt grateful for accepting Alberu's proposal, even though he didn't get his slacker life.

Because he was here with his beloved, so he will never regret it.

He felt thankful whenever he saw Alberu, he was more than glad that Alberu loved him.

And even Alberu won't regret it, he was thankful that Cale was with him. That Cale loved him.

"But really, why the sudden burst of emotions?"

Alberu asked he hugged the redhead gently.

Cale's cheek reddened a little, he exposed an even more shy look as he looked away.

"I... Wanted to tell.. You something.."

Unfair.

Alberu almost blurted out. He felt that Cale was being so adorable for him and that wasn't fair.

He suppressed the urge to kiss Cale's beautiful pink lips as he asked him with a little bit of teasing.

"Then what my little fox wanted to tell me?"

Little fox. Oh how much he loved calling Cale like this, it was a very fitting name for Cale.

Cale was as sly as a fox.

But he didn't hate it. It made Cale even more adorable for him.

Cale buried his face in Alberu's warm chest, he took a deep breathe.

"I... I'm pregnant."

"W- what?"

Alberu stuttered as the pleasant shock was trying to get its way to his brain.

When the information sank in, he immediately pressed his lips on Cale's lips and started to kiss him.

The pleasure of the idea that Cale and him will have a child was so great.

As Roan's Emperor, Alberu needed a heir.

Of course Alberu didn't care about this at all, he couldn't give a half a shit about this.

He just wanted to be with Cale. That was enough for him.

But he knew, Cale being with him had to endure a lot of hardships.

The harsh words about them was literally everywhere.

All the nobles were asking them to have a heir.

But Cale's weak body didn't help them at all, Alberu was even more worried about how dangerous it may be for Cale.

Alberu always consoled him,always told him to not care about this crap, he just wanted Cale to be happy with him.

For Cale to be pregnant, he was so damn happy but not just because he was going to be the father of Cale's child, but because Cale will be relieved like this.

He loves his Cale so much that he just wants him to be happy.

He can throw everything away if it was for Cale.

He let go of Cale's lips leaving him a little breathless.

Cale looked at his husband face that was filled with happiness and love.

"Oh Cale, I'm so happy. I can die from happiness."

Cale chuckled softly as he touched his belly. He could feel the warmth from the fact that he will be a parent soon.

He was even happier because he was giving Alberu what any other man wish for.

He wasn't worried or bothered by the nobles mere words, he was Cale. Why would he care about them?

But he always felt bad for Alberu.

Alberu deserves the best, Cale naturally felt like he was preventing Alberu from achieving his full happiness.

But even with this, his love for Alberu was already deep through his veins.

He decided to be selfish for once and stayed with Alberu.

He wanted to be with his sweetheart. He wanted to be with Alberu.

But now he was relieved, he can give Alberu a real family.

"I love you... I'm so happy.. I'm more than thankful for you... And for you to wait for me all of this time.."

Alberu cupped his face and looked at his Cale seriously.

"Cale, you didn't take anything from me, I can tell what you're thinking about and you're completely wrong. I chose you because I love you, I'm happy because you are happy. We're going to have a child, but even if we didn't have a child, that doesn't change my love for you."

Cale felt suddenly emotional, his eyes glistened with tears as he smiled happily at Alberu.

He was lucky to be loved by Alberu.

And Alberu was the same, he also was lucky to be loved by Cale.

They will be always happy forever, as long as they're together.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it, it was only a random thing I did yesterday to cheer my Dongsaengs up.

It worked so I'm happy, now this for everyone to read.

My mood isn't that great these days and even this didn't move me at all. So I don't know if it was good or not.

I don't know if there is a typos here... So tell me I guess.

Lunatics fam- the one who's the most active and asked me-

GenesisLovesMe

Lucathy4life

-WhatIsLifeAnymore-

Kae_CaleHenituseSimp

StarOfSalvation

YooHoonKai

mysisandherflatarse

Zyrah_Henituse

MystiSecrets

InfaroyyaAlKarimah

shrhn___

I didn't forget anyone, I hope.

That's all! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 28K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
9.9M 647K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
3.4M 219K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2K 105 10
𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀... 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗...