All of us are dead | Gyeong-s...

By Icyyhot

The zombie apocalypse. Always seen in shows and books. Who would expect it to happen in real life? Will anyon... More

Ch.1 Normal day?
Ch.2 Classroom
Ch.3 Rope
Ch.4 Close call
Ch.5 Bitten
Ch.7 Gwi-nam
Ch.8 Music room
Ch.9 The roof
Ch.10 Thunderstorm
Ch.11 Saved

Ch.6 Separated

7K 158 204
By Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

We had woken up in the morning and still no one had come.

"Maybe if we had a phone..." Cheong-san trailed off.

"Then I could go look for one." I suggested.

Cheong-san gave me a stern look, "No."

"No?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I'm going." Cheong-san decided.

"It's dangerous." I frowned.

Is he trying to get himself killed? If I go... everything will be fine.

"What if there are others like you?" Cheong-san asked, "I know you. You're not a strong fighter. What if there are still people around? I think it's better if I go."

What if there are more people like me? I can't fight... he's right. What if they tried to kill me?

Even with the strength, they'd be the same or stronger.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realise they had already gone.

By the time I had snapped out of it, Cheong-san and Su-hyeok were gone.

"Did they seriously just go?" I sighed.

"If there are others who haven't turned into zombies... they could be even more dangerous than the zombies if they have bad intentions." Nam-ra stated.

I turned to her.

Everyone else had basically stopped paying attention and gone into a world of their own as they worried.

"What I mean is... maybe it's too dangerous for you to go anyway... especially alone. I don't want my friend to die. Even if you are already a zombie." She smiled.

It warmed my heart.

I smiled wide, "Thanks... I want you to stay safe too."

~*~

Su-hyeok came back alone.

I internally cursed.

"Where is Cheong-san?" I asked calmly.

"We got separated in the teacher's office." Su-hyeok frowned, "Sorry."

"He'll be fine... he's smart." I nodded to myself.

I don't know who I was trying to reassure... myself or the others ?

"Joon-yeong. Didn't you mention that your science club made a drone?" On-jo brought up.

"Do we actually have the materials to make a drone?" I questioned, "If we were able to make one we could scope out the whole area to see just how bad things are and maybe we could find Cheong-san."

On-jo nodded, "Can you do it?"

"The drone is in the science lab." Joon-yeong sighed, "How would we get it?"

"That." On-jo pointed towards the rope.

I'm not letting anyone else go.

"Where is the drone? I'll go." I spoke firmly as if to say no one could change my mind.

Joon-yeong nodded and instructed me on where to find it.

I nodded to myself, "See you in a few."

I climbed up the makeshift rope with no fear.

Even if I fell, I doubt I'd die and it's not like the zombies will kill me.

When I made it to the top, I noticed a bunch of zombies wandering around the classroom.

The doors were open so there weren't as many as there were before.

I climbed in through the window and walked towards the cupboards.

A few zombies sniffed at me before ignoring me.

I opened the cupboards, trying to find something that resembled a drone.

Is this it? I pulled the drone and a controller out of the cupboard.

I grabbed all the parts to make sure I had it all.

Wait... how am I going to climb down with this?

I'll have to just go through the door.

I casually walked down the corridors and climbed down the stairs, keeping an eye out in case I saw Cheong-san.

I could just go searching for him but it might be dangerous if there are others like me here.

Also the others want me to bring back this drone...

I finally arrived at the broadcasting room.

Most of them were gathered around the window, presumably waiting for me to come back down.

I struggled a bit to open the door with all the stuff in my arms but I eventually managed.

They all whipped around to stare at the door.

"Hi." I said as I closed the door behind me and dumped the drone on the table, "Is this it?"

"Why didn't you climb back down?" On-jo asked.

"How was I supposed to climb down while carrying this?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Good point."

I peered over Joon-yeong's shoulder, "Does it still work?"

He fiddled with it for a few minutes before nodding, "Yeah."

I stepped back, not wanting to get caught in a crowd of sweaty people as they all gathered around and watched the tiny scene.

Arms wrapped around my waist from behind, making me jump.

Gyeong-su rested his head on my shoulder, "You made it back."

"Yeah, worried?"

His hold tightened for a few moments, "I've been thinking... if what Cheong-san said could be true. What if there are really bad people who are just like us?"

I nodded, "It can't be just us."

We both sat down in some chairs nearby and watched them stare at the screen.

"We'll need food and water soon. We can't survive for long and I don't know if anyone is going to save us." I spoke quietly so the others wouldn't hear.

Gyeong-su sighed, "Who knows..."

He rested his head against my shoulder and grabbed my hand, pulling our intertwined hands into his lap.

~*~

"The drone is dead." Joon-yeong placed the equipment down.

Ji-min had realised her parents were dead.

Everyone was silent as she cried.

What could we do?

Nam-ra walked into the other room where On-jo and Ji-min where after they accidentally turned the mic on.

The rest of us followed her after realising the mic works.

Nam-ra clicked the button on the mic.

It made a high pitched noise.

I covered my ears and collapsed to the ground, almost screaming in pain.

What the fuck?

Gyeong-su had also collapsed as he clutched his ears.

"Are you guys okay?" Su-hyeok asked, concerned.

"Yeah... you know zombie stuff." I replied, pulling myself up and dusting me clothes off.

Su-hyeok nodded unsurely before joining the others as they crowded around the mic.

I held my hand out to Gyeong-su as he was still on the floor.

He grabbed it and pulled himself up, not letting go of my hand, "Thanks."

We went to join the others.

"I think I have a plan to escape." Nam-ra told us.

Finally, someone with a brain.

She led us back into the other room and grabbed a whiteboard to draw out her plan.

She made a rough sketch of the school.

It was silent for a few minutes as she made it.

We all stood around the table pretty much in silence.

Gyeong-su wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind.

I gave him a surprised look but all he did was smile in response.

He's so cute.

I poke his cheek which made him swat my hand away.

Gyeong-su rested his head on my shoulder and sighed.

I placed my hands over his and sunk into his embrace.

His presence making me relax as my body melted into his.

"This is where we are and this is where Cheong-san is." Nam-ra circled the two rooms on her diagram, "If we turn out music on this speaker, the zombies will go left. Then we'll take the stairs on the right, get Cheong-san, and go to the roof using the centre stairs."

"But why the roof?" Su-hyeok asked.

Did he really just ask that?

"Choppers keep flying around. If we light a roof fire, they might come save us."

"Do you know how to only use some speakers and not others?" I asked her.

She smiled, "Of course, I used to be in the broadcasting club. My mum made me."

"Never thought it'd be used to lure zombies away, did you?" I laughed which made her smile.

"Where do we get music?" Dae-su raised an eyebrow at us as if we didn't think it through.

I knew Nam-ra. She knew what she was doing.

"Right there." She pointed at the cd that was taped on the window.

"That thing? This is ancient." Dae-su pulled it off the window and stared at it, "Will it even work?"

I watched as Nam-ra got to work, putting the cd in the cd player and then moving some switches dials on the controls.

The speaker made a high pitched noise again.

I clutched my ears and slowly slid down the wall, Gyeong-su beside me.

"Sorry." Nam-ra called to us before continuing.

~*~

Everyone was in the room with the mic that Joon-yeong had set up.

Nam-ra was stood at the other side of the window with the controls.

"I've never done this before." Joon-yeong spoke after turning the mic on.

"Um, mic test. One, two. One, two." Dae-su spoke into the mic next, "Cheong-san are you there?"

"What are you doing?" Su-hyeok interrupted him and pushed him out of the way so he was stood in front of the mic, "Cheong-san, do you hear us? It's Su-hyeok. We'll come to you, so stay put. Got it?"

Gyeong-su stood in front of the mic too, wanting to talk to his other best friend (I'm his most important best friend of course as well as his girlfriend).

"I already know what you're doing to say. But we're coming to you and that's final. So stay where you are, okay? It was scary, huh? I didn't think I would make it but here I am. So wait for us." Gyeong-su smiled as he spoke.

"You better not run off, you idiot. I'll kill you myself if you do." I added in a threatening tone.

"Let's go. The smell of shit makes me want to hurl." Dae-su spoke.

Wu-jin gave him an unamused look, "Dude, it's your shit."

"It's not mine."

"Yes, it is."

I rolled my eyes as they started to argue.

Gyeong-su gently tugged on my hand and motioned towards the door.

I nodded and we both left the room while the other argued.

"Cheong-san, please stay still." On-jo spoke next.

I watched through the window as she spoke into the mic.

"I know you never listen to me, but please do it this time." She sighed before turning the mic on.

Everyone eventually came out of the room and watched as Nam-ra played the music.

The cd started to play.

"Time for mediation." Peaceful music started playing.

"Genius. Let's send the zombies to sleep with this peaceful music. Maybe they'll stop being violent." I laughed to myself.

A few others chuckled.

"Nam-ra, turn it up." I told her.

She nodded.

We looked out of the window to see the zombies running towards the speaker outside.

"At least the speakers are working." Gyeong-su stated.

Dae-su walked towards the door and peeled back a poster so he could peer out of the window.

I could hear the zombies snarls and growls as they walked past.

Dae-su was about to open the door but Su-hyeok stopped him.

"Hold on."

"Huh?"

"There's one more."

I went to stand beside them so I could also peer out the window.

The zombie had a cone stuck to its leg so it was walking really slow.

Plants vs. Zombies who?

We watched as it walked past painfully slow.

"Anytime today." I mumbled as I watched it stumbled past.

Dae-su slowly open the door and checked to make sure it was all clear.

A few of us stood behind him and also peered out.

There was a zombie just stood there and hitting its head against the wall.

"Is it deaf?" I muttered as Dae-su pushed us all back inside and hurriedly shut the door.

"Shit." Dae-su mumbled, "I could've totally died. You said it was fine, you idiot."

~*~

________________________________
2024 words

A/n that chonk chart made me laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.9K 22
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥" - "𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
168K 4.8K 34
: ̗̀➛ - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...
294 12 7
(I made a small change. There will be a love plot now) Also I do not own AOUAD or the story. I only own Nali and how she effects the plot. ~~~~~~~~~~...
5.6K 51 45
All of us are Dead One shots x Imagines These oneshots and imagines will be about the BOYS!! The rest of the warnings are in the book!