Yelena Belova & Y/N

By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

This story is about Yelena and Y/N meet for the first time but she knows alot about Yelena becuse Natasha is... More

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Chapter 1 - part 2
Chapter 1 - Part 3
Chapter 2 - Part 1
Chapter 2 - Part 2
Chapter 3 - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Part 1
Chapter 5 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Pt. 3
Chapter 6 - Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - Pt. 3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Thank you all so much ♡

Chapter 6

356 5 0
By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

It's been 2 weeks now since Yelena and I had seen Valentina saying that of all people Clint killed Natasha, I still feel something is off about it because they were bestfriends, but then again they'd have ups and downs... they weren't like so called 'normal' ups and downs this was like they went nearly a year without talking and they had to be really far from eachother otherwise Nat would've killed him to put it bluntly.

It was 10am I woke still cuddled up to Yelena and so when my eyes got used to the sunlight I saw Yelena staring at the ceiling and so I hugged her tighter and so she looked at me smiling and then said "Hey. You're awake now."
And so I smiled back and said in a reply "Heyy. Yeah still tired though. How long have you been up?"

Yelena softly kissed my forehead and then said "I've been up since 6."

I looked at her shocked "6?! Why didn't you get out of bed, to get food or something?"

"Well firstly I didn't want to leave you becuse I liked that you are cuddled up to me and plus you get nervous when I leave you and you wake up with me no longer with you. And second you just look adorable and I didn't wanna wake you."

I started to blush and so I hid my face in her chest hoping she didn't but I knew full well she saw becuse she started Chuckling at my reaction, and so she pulled me closer to her and kissed my head.

After 5 more minutes of cuddling Yelena whispered "I'm very hungry so do you want to get something to eat?" I looked up at her and nodded my head and so I got up but as Yelena sat up I groaned in pain and sat down so Yelena said really worried "What's wrong?"

"My knee hurts and I've got a headache." I said one hand on my knee and the other on the side of my head.

I felt the bed move and then Yelena came and sat behind me and put her arms around my waist resting her head on my shoulders and said "Aw I thought by now your knee would be better but I'll bring breakfast up for you so you don't have to move, and I'll get you something for your headache."

"I don't wanna stay up here though I wanna stay with you and befor you say I'm clingy. I know I am. Only to you and you only."

"Yeah you're clingy." Yelena whispered with a smile but enough for me to hear.

And so I replied with a smirk "Yeah but you like it." Yelena just chuckled then said "Ok fine. You can come with me but be careful ok."

I nodded at her and she got it of bed and took my hand making sure I was careful going down the stairs.

Yelena took me to the table and so I sat down, she then walked into the kitchen and looked at me seeing I was smiling and she smiled back and rolled her eyes then started getting breakfast ready.

After some silence I said "Yelena."

"Yeah? What's up?" Yelena said poking her head out of the cupboard making me giggle.

"I am ready to find Clint." I replied looking down at my hands.

"Are you sure? You don't look so sure."

"Yes I'm sure. I just want to get it over and done with."

"So do I don't worry. I still miss Nat and I know you do to."

"Yeah."

I look back up at her and she was leaning on the side giving me a warm reassuring smile so I smiled back. Soon after that breakfast was ready and Yelena brought the plates and sat infront of me.

Yelena started eating and I was staring at the plate for a while until Yelena saw and said "Are you sure your ok? Your not eating and I know when something is on your mind."

"Hhm? Oh um... yeah I'm ok..."

Yelena stopped eating and reached for my hand and started rubbing the top of my hand and said "You're not ok. Something is definitely on your mind. Do you want to talk about it?"

I then sighed and said "Well apart of me thinks that Clint didn't do it... but then again..." I paused for a long time and then a tear started falling down my face and so Yelena took both of my hands and held them tight.
And so I looked up at her with a slight smile but then looked back down at our hands and carried on "... but then the other part... you know... says that he did... becuse they would always have ups and downs but a couple of times they wouldn’t speak for almost a year and Nat would always come to me and sometimes we wouldn't even hear from her." I then started crying and so Yelena rushed to me and hugged me.

After a long time of hugging, Yelena then said "Don't worry ok. And I agree, I also feel like he didn't but I also think he did, but I never knew about the arguments they would have, that's new to me."

I just nodded my head and pulled her closer and we stayed hugging. Yelena then took her plate and sat next to me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

I sat there with my head on her shoulder and arm hugging her around her waist while she ate, when she Finished she then said looking at me concerned "You've got to eat baby."

I sighed and lifted my head off of her and took my arm off around her waist and started eating and saw Yelena giving me a smiled that I was eating. Yelena leaned into me becuse she knew I wanted to hug her so she done what I done and I felt much more relaxed again.

*Time skip*
Yelena kept asking if I was sure about going back to NY knowing that Nat wasn't there no more and also for the mission about Clint, I had kept assuring her that I was fine. It was still on my mind but I'm sure I'm ready.

We made it to a private jet and so when we got on we put everything in a room and we sat down next to each other and the seats where amazing might I add.

After a while we heard the pilot say on the coms "we are going to take off in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

I grabbed hold of Yelena's hand and closed my eyes and so she said she had tightened her grip on my hand and she moved closer to me.

After a couple more minutes it was now smooth flying and so I heard Yelena whisper in my ear "You're safe." I opened my eyes and looked at her in her eyes and hugged her, she hugged back and kissed my cheek.

I had moved closer to Yelena and so she wrapped her arm around my waist as I led on my side facing her taking in all her beautiful looks and had my arm led on her stomach and holding her waist.

Yelena looked at me and saw I had kept looking from her eyes to her lips and when I saw her look at me I hid my face as I started to blush again and she started laughing, she then took her free hand and lifted my head up to face her and smiled saying "I love you baby." She pulled me closer our lips slightly touching but befor she could kiss me I said to tease her in a way "I love you way more babe." And then I smiled at her and she looked in my eyes and our lips no longer touching she then said acting offended "Um, no, I think not. I love you more." I laughed at her and then said "You are a child sometimes babe." And chuckled again.

She giggled but snapped out of it and acted offended again while saying "I am not. You act like a child." I chuckled at her and then said "Eh we both act like children then." Then I started to smile.

Yelena then got ontop of me and made our lips slightly touch again and she whispered "Ok. Can we shut up now and kiss."

⚠️smuttttttt⚠️

"Gladly." I wrapped my arms around her back pulling her down so she was led ontop of me and she held my hips and started kissing me I was took my surprise and then kissing her back, soon after the kiss got heated I felt her tongue waiting for permission and so I smiled accepting it and so she slipped her tongue into my mouth which made me moan slightly. Our lips moving at the same time like a dance and her tongue making the kiss even more better but also more heated. We then pulled away reluctantly to get air and so we rested our foreheads onto each other and we smiled while catching our breath.

After a while we caught our breath and then Yelena put her hand up my t-shirt rubbing my side and stomach and leaned in to resume our heated kiss. We kept doing this for an hour or two but it felt not long at all. I then took my hands off of her back and slid my hands up her t-shirt and got to her back and moved my hands along her waist and so Yelena held my sides just underneath my breasts and whispered tapping the side of my bra with one hand "Can I take it off?" I nodded at her slightly bitting my lip she then said "Use your words baby." I whispered back "Yes. Babe please."

Yelena nodded and smiled back at me then moved her hands up to my back and unclipped my bra and took it off and put it on the floor beside her, not long after Yelena's hands moved up and down my sides again 2 times each and then suddenly one hand held one of my breasts and I moaned a little at the contact and it made Yelena smile, she then leaned back down to the kiss again, I slowly slid my hands up her back across her spine to find out she had no bra on and so while kissing I felt her smile and I slightly chuckled at her, then carried on kissing her back.

We both pulled away from the kiss and Yelena sat up we both took our t-shirts off once we hand them both off we was looking at each other up and down until we both met each others eyes again and we chuckled. Yelena put her hands back on my waist and I held her hips pulling her to lay back ontop and pulled her back in for the kiss.

While kissing she still had one hand on my waist but moved her other hand back up to my breast and so I went to her waist and tugged twice at her trousers and so she chuckled into the kiss as she knew what I wanted and so she pulled away and got up from me and pulled both her trousers and underwear down to leave her in her amazing naked body to which I would look her up and down but when she chuckled I quickly looked up in her eyes and so she said "You still can't get enough of me when I'm naked." I blushed and said while shaking my head "Nope. I love everything about you naked or not." Yelena chuckled again and so Yelena got back ontop of me and then I got a message and so I said "Oh shit... um... hold on I need to go and check this message."
Yelena nodded her head and then I said "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok just go check the message."
She then mumbled "Come back naked." I chuckled as I heard her and ran to the toilet to check the phone.

I then went back to Yelena and so I did exactly what she done ran back to her naked. Thank god that this is a private jet and its only me and Yelena. Yelena then saw that I was naked so she chuckled but she stood there looking me up and down then pulled me close to her and kissed.

When we pulled away from the kiss Yelena asked "What was the message about?"

"It was from Tony."

"Tony? Why did he message you?"

"He said that he will come pick us up when we land."

"Ok... how does he know that we are coming back to New York?"

"I asked him that and he said the pilot told him."

"Oh, no wonder the pilots seemed familiar because they work with Tony remember."

"Oh shit yeah."

We chuckled for 2 minutes about it but we snapped out of it becuse we looked each other up and down again, we looked back in one another's eyes I pulled Yelena close by her waist and she smirked enough for me to see and rested our foreheads together and she moved her head slightly so our lips are also slightly touching, I could feel Yelena's breath on my lips as she breathed out and it sent shivers down my spine and then one last shiver was visible to Yelena and so she smiled and kissed me and so I then was kissing her back.

Lots of making out happened and it got really heated yet again and so we then pulled away to catch our breath again, Yelena looked me in the eyes and gently pushed me onto the seat that we changed into a bed ages ago, I fell onto the bed and shuffled myself up still holding eye contact and once I was ready I bit my lip and so Yelena went ontop of me again and so I wrapped my arms around her back like last time, Yelena was holding herself up with her arms either side of my head and so I said "Lay down ontop of me."

Yelena replied with a smirk "Demanding much."

"Please."

"Only becuse you asked nicely the second time." Yelena then led ontop of me and so I hugged her tighter bringing her closer not that I could anymore, Yelena looked from my eyes to my lips loads of times and so I whispered "Stop looking and just kiss me already babe, you want to and I know."

After that Yelena leaned closer to my lips then whispered back "I know, but I was just admiring you." I then blushed at this and so befor I could say anything Yelena put her right hand on my face and lifted my face up slightly then we started kissing again. Our lips were moving the same time making it look like a beautiful dance, I could feel her tongue on my lip waiting for approval again and so I slightly nodded and moaned as she gently slid her tongue in my mouth making her smile slightly.

After a long time kissing Yelena whispered against my lips "Baby. You're wet already and we haven't even done anything yet."

I chuckled and nodded at her then pulled her back to carry on the kiss. Yelena slightly moved to the side so I was confused but we never broke the kiss next thing I knew Yelena slid her thigh through my legs to my wet core and as she made contact I let our a muffled moan in her mouth and she giggled. Yelena slowly pulled away from the kiss and gently bit my bottom lip pulling it as she moved away then let go which made my bite my lip and she smiled at me and I smiled back as I let go of my lip and so Yelena held my face with her right hand then she placed her thumb on my lip and slowly moved down and then place a loving kiss on the lips, she then placed wet kisses to my neck, collarbone and chest making sure to leave marks, she stopped at my chest and listened to my rapid heartbeat and not long after she carried on leaving wet kisses on my stomach down to my thighs purposely missing the place I wanted her the most.

She started rubbing my inner thigh knowing that I'm getting frustrated becuse she's teasing I said "Yelena. Please."

Yelena looked up at me and said "Please what?"

I rolled my eyes at her and she just smiled but I then said begging her as she started rubbing the inner side of my thigh getting closer then moving away "Babe please."

Yelena chuckled and then said "Ok. Ok. Calm down baby."

"How can I when you tease me all the ti-" I interrupted myself with a moan becuse Yelena slid her finger down my wet core and so Yelena said "Are you done whining baby?"
I bit my lip to suppress the moan and nodded my head Yelena then added "Words baby. Use your words."

"Yes. Yes. I'm done whining, but please."

"Please what? What is it you want?"

I bit my lip again not wanting to say it but then Yelena decided to slide her finger down my wet core at a painful slow pace and so I moaned "Please fuck me already."
I then covered my mouth in surprise at what I just said and so Yelena chuckled and said "Are you sure? Becuse that reaction you had just done shows you didn't mean to say it. Remember use words don't just nod baby."

"Yes I'm sure."

"Ok if you want to stop just say ok?"

"Yeah. Ok. But don't stop."

Yelena chuckled and nodded soon after she easily put her finger into my entrance and I let out a moan she goes at a slow pace until I started moving my hips to make her go faster and so she puts her free hand on my stomach to make me stop then goes at a faster pace making me moan more.

After 3 more minutes I then said stuttering "I-I I'm gonna c-cum."
"I know you are. Hold on baby." She then slowly pulled her finger out and looked me in the eyes and I said "W-What are you doing?"

Yelena smiled and licked my juices off of her finger making me moan and bite my lip once more at the sight and then pulled her finger out of her mouth and smirked at me again and she then licks a stripe on my dripping wet core making me moan loud and then soon after started eating me out.
She then stops and placed 2 fingers in my dripping entrance and thruster at a fast but not so fast pace and so I managed to say "F-f faster babe. P-p please."

As she went faster my held fell back into to pillows and I closed my eyes I then felt her breasts on mine as she was still fingering me she whispered "Open you're eyes baby." And so I opened my eyes and she smiled and leaned in kissing me I moaned at both the pleasure of her thrusting her fingers in and out of me and also her slipping her tongue in my mouth while kissing. I could taste my juices on her lips and her tongue and so I pulled away from the kiss mouth open wide and eyes shut tightly, Yelena slowed her thrusting down and said concerned "What's wrong baby?"

I then opened my eyes and looked to see she was really concerned and I said "I needed to catch my breath I'm sorry. And please go faster, don't slow down please babe." She picked up her pace again and I started moaning also she was still concerned and worried but she knew I wouldn't lie to her, I placed my left hand on her face and gently pulled her back in for a kiss my free hand then traced down her stomach to her wet core and so I managed to slip my finger in her making her moan and I went at a fast pace matching hers. After a while I said panting "Yelena. Babe, i-i I'm gonna cum."

Yelena looked in my eyes and said "I know baby. Me too."

When Yelena said that I decided to tease her and slowly took my finger out and she said "Oh come on."

I smiled and said bringing my finger to my mouth and placed it on my lip and as she saw it she bit her lip watching as I sucked her juices off of my finger. Not long after I came... hard... my juices all over her fingers I screamed Yelena's name while moaning as I had my breathtaking orgasm and she slowed the thrusting down as she helped me ride out my orgasm. When I was done she pulled out her fingers making me moan slightly and then she sucked on her fingers getting all my juice off of them and then leaned back in for a kiss. I held her there in the kiss of 2 or 3 minutes we then pulled away to breathe. Yelena then led down ontop of me and her front directly ontop of mine her juices dripping on my front and falling down my wet core, she then whispered in my ear "You're gotta Finnish me off." I bit my lip and then flipped her over so I was led ontop of her and so placed my right hand on her face and rubbed my thumb from her bottom lip down to her chin then pulled her in for a passionate heated kiss Yelena felt my free hand moving down at her waist and then stop and she knew full well what I was going to do and she bit her lip as I placed wet kisses on her neck and collarbone making sure to leave marks like she did to me. I then carried on leaving wet kissed on her chest and as I got to her breasts I took one in my mouth and my hand on the other and then swapped to her other breast in my mouth showing it the same attention for about 3 minutes making her moan at this.

Not long after, I carried on leaving wet kissed down her stomach and I then got to her already dripping wet core, my right hand that was on her breast made its way to her thigh I looked up in her eyes and she was ready for what I done next not breaking eye contact I rubbed her inner thigh and placed my tongue ontop of her clit making her take a deep breath in and so I then moved my hand up her inner thigh and slid 2 fingers into her making her moan loudly. And I then go at a fast pace while working wonders with my tongue on her clit making her moan her walls started clenching onto my fingers and I could tell she was close and then she managed to say "baby I-I I'm close."

"I know babe. I know." I then picked up the pace and then quickly pulled my fingers out making her moan and suck them clean as she looked up she was about to say something but I cut her off when I started eating her out and slid my tongue into her entrance as she was screaming and moaning my name. As I was eating her out I reached up for her hand locking our fingers and with the other hand rubbing circles on her clit she was a moaning mess she got even more close and I could tell she was trying to hold it in but I then said "It's ok babe, let go. You don't need me to say you can." as I said that she let go moaning and screaming my name and came into my mouth me moan into her which made her legs shake I helped her ride out her high by slowly thrusting my finger in and out of her.

After she was finished I pulled my fingers out of her again and licked them clean then got back onto the bed ontop of her, we both moaned as both our fronts touched and I led down ontop of her and I whispered "Open your mouth and close your eyes ok?" She nodded and done what I said, she then felt my fingers that were once inside her and I slowly moved them in and out of her mouth twice making her smile then pulled them out and licked them myself as she opened her eyes.

I leaned closer to her face our foreheads resting on one another Yelena then moves her head slightly up to link our lips to a heated passionate kiss. We both slid our tongues into one another's mouth moaning as our tongues were exploring each others mouth and moving at the same time like a dance again. When we pulled away reluctantly from the kiss we led there exhausted and once we collected our words I said looking up at her with a smirk "That was amazing babe."
When she looked down at me we both bit our lip and she replied "Truely amazing baby."

⚠️smut warning over lolllll⚠️

It then just clicked in out minds that we are still flying and we looked at each other and said "We had sex while flying!!" We were then laughing.

After a while we are even more tired and so I pulled the blanket over us and then Yelena said "Goodnight baby. I love you."

"Goodnight babe. I love you to."

We looked eachother in the eye and kissed one another Goodnight and so I hugged Yelena as she had her left arm on my back gently rubbing circles with her fingers and her right hand playing with my hair, I then fell asleep feeling safe in her arms and not long after we were both asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 40
"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, only yours, Miss." I quickly reply, watchin...
172 8 9
(Loki x Reader x Peter Parker) WARNING: This story is pretty crap but idk there might be some concepts you find cool or smth? I recommend skipping th...
788 32 14
Read ENTIRE description first!!! I do not own any rights to Marvel, just my own work. EDIT 3---Forgot to say who your romanicising! OG plan was Y/nx...
Remember Me By

Fanfiction

22.9K 783 43
When Natasha remembers her past, she needs to make Bucky remember too. Both have to deal with trouble from their past. A love story between Bucky and...