LOL of a Good Time (FNAF)

By Baxterbro

Lolbit, an old animatronic from the sister location brought to the PizzaPlex. They play games with the childr... More

The Glitched
The Security Guard
Run!
Ticket Upgrade
DayCare Center
Pizza!
Caught!
Security Office
Recharge
Endos
Parts and Service
Fazerblast
Vanny's Room
Monty Mystery Mix
Chica's Voice Box
New Voice Box
Roxy Raceway
Fixing the head
Roxy's Eyes
New Eyes
Vanny
Fire
Car
Vanny 2
Gregory Leaves
He's back. He always comes back.
(After Security Breach) I'm Home
Ninja Bitty
Lolly
1983
Who Broke it?
First Memory
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 2
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 3
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 4
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 5
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 6
Lolbit's and Roxy's Duet 7
Lost Souls Duet
Lost Souls Duet 2
If my Lolbit was in FNAF UCN
Lost Souls Duet 3
Lost Souls Duet 4
Please Stand By
Lost Souls Duet 5
Connection Terminated
There is a legend
If my Nightmare Lolbit was in UCN
What If Lolbit meets Nightmare Lolbit
Ask the Lolbit's
Answers
I̷̛̲̣͉̥͂̈̚̚t̷̿̈́̀'̵͎͖͇͛̏̽́̃͌̏̈͑̑͠s ̷͑̃̍̉̂͋͗̂͐M̸̦͙̱̬̘͐̚e̸̊͋̂̕
The Lolbit Family
Anything You Can Do I can Do Better
Visit
Detective Lolbit: E.P. 1
Detective Lolbit E.P. 2
Left Behin̵͚̣͎͔̭̞̝̟͌͊͛́̾d̸̡̹̮̤͈͌̂̒̄͗̍̃̂̿ͅ
If G̵̞̃o̸͖̻̟̊̈́̚ld̵͂ȅ̷̲́̚ñ̴͙̯ ̴͖̓̇L̴̜͚̜͛o̶̞̬̖̾̚l̵͎̫̘̍bị̸̊̋̚t̶͖̒͑ Was in UCN
The Lolbit Family Part 2
We have come for your frontal lobe
An Interview with Lolbit
An Interview with the Twins
An Interview with Ĝ̷̉o̵͛̏l̶͉̮̓d̸͇̓e̸͌͌ņ̶͇̀͗̚͜ Ḽ̸̲̈̀ơ̷l̶̑b̵̅ị̴̲̖̈t̴̂͊͠
What Happened to Bonnie?
An Interview with Nightmare Lolbit
Detective Lolbit E.P. 3̸̧̛̫̦͕̲̐̾͋̅͂͂͆͘͠
Ruin Trailer
FNAF Movie Trailer
Welcome Back~
The Mask
Security!

Lolbit?

2K 60 36
By Baxterbro

Gregory moves over to the doors.

Gregory:"Freddy? Check out these pictures. Chica has some sort of special voice box, Roxy has new eyes, Lolbit's ears were upgraded, and Monty was given better claws. We have to get these! We could upgrade you!"

Freddy:"Gregory, those parts belong to my friends. I would never do anything to hurt them."

Gregory:"What? All they've done all night is to try and hurt me! *Under his breath.* "They get what they deserve."

Freddy:"There must be a good explanation. They are not capable of hurting a guest. None of us are. It would go against our programming. Lolbit was even made to help children in need."

Gregory grumbles and he charges his flash light and he goes through Roxy's door with Freddy following him. Gregory gets to the elevator and Gregory gets inside and Gregory pushes a button and the elevator starts to move up.

The elevator stops and they exit and they hear Roxy crying. Gregory looks to Freddy and Freddy Shrugs her shoulders. Freddy opens his stomach hatch and Gregory goes inside.

Then Freddy enters Roxy's room and they see her crying at her desk and she's looking into the mirror. There are a few Lolbit plushies on her desk. Roxy notices Freddy.

Roxy:"Freddy, get out of my room."

Freddy:"I'm going. I'm going."

Freddy exits Roxy's room and they hear Vanessa in the distance.

Vanessa:"Have you seen the kid?"

LolBit:"N-o-o-o-o, I haven't. Neither h-h-h-h-as Lolly."

Freddy and Gregory look down to the left and they see Vanessa talking to Lolbit.

Vanessa:"You have access to all the camera in this place and you haven't found him?!"

Lolbit twitches a few times.

Lolbit:"Lolly is on camera duty and S-S-She haven't reported anything suspicious."

Freddy and Gregory make their way back to the stage area.

Vanessa:*In the distance.* "Ugh! Just keep an eye out for him. And go check your area!'

After some moving around they make it back to where all the game area's are and Gregory looks around and spots Lolbit's Hide and Seek.

Gregory:"There!"

Gregory heads over and finds an elevator. Him and Freddy enter the elevator and head down.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the doors open and they exit. The area is a white, Orange and purple themed.

Lolbit:*Recording.* "Who's ready for some Hide and Seek."

Lolbit:*Inside the game area.* "You can't h-h-h-hide forever. Haha-ha-ha-ha-ha."

Freddy:"Do be careful, Lolbit's hearing is better the the rest of us. Their made to seek out children."

Gregory:"I'll do my best."

Gregory enters the game area and it looks a little like a laser tag place. He sees a TV hanging from the ceiling and there's a timer on it. 5 minutes.

Lolbit:*Recording.* "Can you hide from me for five minutes. Do your best!"

The timers begins and Gregory hears metal footsteps.

Lolbit:"I-I-I-I-I like this game."

Gregory sneakily makes his way to the other side of the area and avoids Lolbit.

Gregory's watch beeps and he looks to it and sees CHIBI Lolbit or has he now knows it has Lolly. Lolly is dancing and saying "You can do it!"

Lolbit:*Nearby.* "Where a-a-a-a-are you, Gregor-y-y-y-y-y?"

Gregory keeps moving around and looks up to the timer and sees that 2 minutes have already passed. Gregory turns a corner and sees the back of Lolbit and he quickly ducks back around the corner.

Lolbit:"I know your near-by-by-by-by. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha."

Gregory looks to his watch and Lolly is on the map tracing a route for Gregory to follow and Gregory follows it.

LolBit:*In the distance.* "Come out, co-co-co-come out where ever you are."

Gregory sighs and looks up to the timer and sees that there is only a minutes left. Suddenly something thuds above him and he looks up to see Lolbit looking around on top of a wall. Gregory looks around and spots a little alcove next to him and he hides in it.

LolBit looks around and Gregory notices a empty can next to his feet and he picks it up and tosses it as far away as he can. After a second it makes a loud clank and Lolbit snaps their head over to it and jump off the wall and run towards where the can landed.

Lolbit:"Found yo-u-u-u-u!"

Gregory takes a few deep breaths and a alarm is heard.

LolBit:*Recording.* "Congratulations winners! Please head to the winner booth now to receive your prize!"

Gregory looks to his Fazwatch and sees Lolly tracing a route for him and he follows it and he ends up at a door and he looks to his watch and sees Lolly dancing.

gregory goes through the door and spots a present on the table and he goes over and opens it. inside was a party pass.

Gregory:"Freddy! I found the party pass!"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Well done."

Suddenly the lights around the area shut down and he sees Moon appear nearby.

3:55 AM

Gregory:"Oh, crap! It's that horrible moon thing again!"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.*"Quick, find a recharge station. You should be able to see their location on the map."

Gregory looks around the room and spots a recharge station at the corner of the room and he runs over to it.

Moon:"Naughty children need to be punished."

Gregory gets inside the recharge station then after a few minutes he leaves the recharge station.

4:00 AM

Freddy:*Fazwatch*"Gregory, that Party Pass is very special. It will let you into Fazer Blast or Monty Golf. However, it can only be used once."

Gregory:"Great, how do I use it?"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Just give it to a Party bot. They usually stay in front of the attractions collecting party Passes. If you have one, it will let you in. I have marked both locations on your map."

Gregory heads out of the room and walks through the maze and he sees the door.

Lolbit:"Found you!"

Gregory gasps and turns to the side and sees Lolbit and they swipe at them with their claws. Gregory moves back but their claws cuts Gregory's leg a little bit. Gregory falls to the ground and Lolbit trips in front of Gregory.

Gregory crawls back and Lolbit crawls after them. Gregory's back hits a wall and he starts to cry and Lolbit opens their mouth.

We Move to Lolbit's view.

(Starts at 1:55)

Lolbit scans Gregory and arrows point to Gregory's slightly bleeding leg and his crying eyes.

𝙄𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨?

𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙?

Suddenly an Error flashes in their vision.

𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙍

𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙍

𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙍

ЯOЯЯƎ

Ĕ̶̩̳̺́̽̔̑͒̇͗͝R̴̡̢̳͍̭̩̺̘͚̋̆͜Ř̸̨̢̜͍͈̲̤̱̺̳̀͆̿̈́͐̐̕̕O̸̙̬̭͎̩͍̒̊͂͜͝R̴̼̰̺̽̓̅̽͊͘

𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙍

We Move back to Gregory

Gregory sees Lolbit's left eye return to it's normal blue and Lolbit shuts their mouth.

We move back to LolBit POV and they look to their right hand and sees the blood.

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

Gregory:"L...Lolbit?"

Lolbit looks to Gregory.

We move to Gregory's view.

Lolbit:"I... Where am I?"

Lolbit looks to Gregory's leg and then to their hand. They twitch a little.

Lolbit:"I-I-I did th-th-this."

Gregory reaches out to Lolbit and Lolbit backaway.

LolBit starts to Panic.

LolBit:"I hurt a c-c-c-child."

Lolbit's face plates start to spazz out.

LolBot:"W-w-w-what have I d-d-d-done."

Suddenly Gregory hugs Lolbit.

Gregory:"It wasn't your fault it seems. Something was making you do it."

Lolbit's faceplates return to normal and Lolbit looks to Gregory.

LolBit:"Are you okay?"

Gregory stands up and Lolbit stands up as well.

Gregory:"It stings a little."

Lolbit's left arm plate opens up and Lolbit grabs a bandage from inside and crouches down to Gregory.

Lolbit:"May I-I-I-I?"

Gregory nods and Lolbit wraps Gregory's leg up.

LolBit:"Should be better now."

LolBit hands Gregory a Lolbit shaped lollipop.

LolBit:"Enjoy."

Gregory smiles and takes the lollipop and them he grabs Lolbit's hand and he drags them out of the Hide and Seek area.

They see Freddy in the distance.

Gregory:"Freddy, I've brought company."

Freddy looks over and sees Gregory and Lolbit.

Freddy:"Lolbit?"

Lolbit looks nervous.

Gregory:"They came around eventually."

Lolbit:"Sorry about th-th-that..."

Freddy goes over and hugs Lolbit.

Freddy:"We're happy to have you back, Lolbit."

Lolbit tenses up and then hugs Freddy back.

LolBit:"This is k-k-k-kind of funny. Hahahaha."

Freddy lets go of the hugs.

Freddy:"What happened to you? Was it a programing malfunction?"

Lolbit twitches a few times.

Lolbit:"I think it must have been Corrupted Programming. Luckily for me, Gregory set off my safety protocol off about distressed children and reverted the system back to normal."

Lolbit ruffles Gregory's hair.

Freddy:"Well at least your back to normal."

Lolbit:"Well f-f-f-for the most part. I-I-I-I'm still glitc-c-c-c-ch-ched. Hahaha."

Freddy looks to Gregory.

Freddy:"Well now that you have the Party Pass lets head back up."

Gregory:"Right."

The two head back to the elevator while Lolbit stands in place. Gregory looks back and motions for them to follow.

Gregory:"Come on, let's go."

LolBit laughs and runs over to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-08-2022

1378 words

Lolbit has joined the party

(I hope you guys are ready to see and hear more of Lolbit from now on.

I hope you do like the story so far.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 615 21
Book cover link- https://images.app.goo.gl/2hqSjEsPxyCvpXHW9 Freddy couldn't want anything more than to bring his "friend" back home. Bonnie has been...
645 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
18.1K 411 16
Ten-year-old twins Maisie and Ben were abandoned by their parents at the Pizzaplex. Their favorite animatronics are Roxy and Foxy. The narcissistic w...
217 6 18
Jason is celebrating his birthday with his friends at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. After the party, they stick their noses into places they shoul...