Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note๐ŸŒท
1๐ŸŒท
2๐ŸŒท
3๐ŸŒท
4๐ŸŒท
5๐ŸŒท
6๐ŸŒท
7๐ŸŒท
8๐ŸŒท
9๐ŸŒท
10๐ŸŒท
11๐ŸŒท
12๐ŸŒท
13๐ŸŒท
14๐ŸŒท
15๐ŸŒท
16๐ŸŒท
17๐ŸŒท
18๐ŸŒท
19๐ŸŒท
20๐ŸŒท
21๐ŸŒท
22๐ŸŒท
23๐ŸŒท
24๐ŸŒท
25๐ŸŒท
26๐ŸŒท
27๐ŸŒท
28๐ŸŒท
29๐ŸŒท
30๐ŸŒท
31๐ŸŒท
32๐ŸŒท
33๐ŸŒท
34๐ŸŒท
35๐ŸŒท
36๐ŸŒท
37๐ŸŒท
38๐ŸŒท
39๐ŸŒท
40๐ŸŒท
41๐ŸŒท
42๐ŸŒท
A/N
43๐ŸŒท
44๐ŸŒท
A/n
A/N
45๐ŸŒท
46๐ŸŒท
47๐ŸŒท
48๐ŸŒท
49๐ŸŒท
50๐ŸŒท
51๐ŸŒท
52๐ŸŒท
53๐ŸŒท
54๐ŸŒท
55๐ŸŒท
56๐ŸŒท
58๐ŸŒท
59๐ŸŒท
60๐ŸŒท
61๐ŸŒท
62๐ŸŒท
63๐ŸŒท
64๐ŸŒท
65๐ŸŒท
66๐ŸŒท
A/N
67๐ŸŒท
68๐ŸŒท
69๐ŸŒท
70๐ŸŒท
71๐ŸŒท
72๐ŸŒท
Note
73๐ŸŒท
A/n
74๐ŸŒท
75๐ŸŒท
76๐ŸŒท
77๐ŸŒท
Author Note
78๐ŸŒท
79๐Ÿฅ€
A/N
80๐Ÿฅ€
81๐Ÿฅ€

57๐ŸŒท

4.9K 396 60
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

"Choco, chitiappa was hospitalised due to heart attack a few days ago"

My breath stopped as soon as those words fell in my ears. I was shocked to her the heart throbbing news about father illness. I felt numb. My heart crumbled in fear of losing my father.
Tears welled up in my eyes escaping a sob from my lips.

My Appa!!

"A-n-nna" I whimpered, breaking the hug looking up at my Anna with a watery-eyes.

My Anna too was glancing back at me with the same teary eyes as me.

"H-H-ow i-is h-he n-now" I sobbed, inquiring Anna about my Appa's health condition.

"Choco, he is in critical condition " Anna muttered with sorrow.

I stumbled upon hearing his words in trembling in shock.

"I-I w-ant to s-see him" I mumbled crying loudly grasping his words.

"I am taking you to the hospital only Choco, come" Anna said, wiping my tears and held me closer to him in his arms as we walked out of the airport to the car which is waiting for us.

I quickly hop onto the car while wailing and soon drove off to the hospital.

All the while, I was crying like hell feeling the unbearable pain in my heart by praying to god to save my Appa.

The moment we arrived to the hospital, I stepped down from the car hurriedly and started sprinting into the hospital.

"Choco, slowly!! you might get hurt yourself." I heard my Anna's yell.

Nonetheless, I cared less and continued running..

"Choco, wait!" Anna shouted at me.

"Stop running, princess" Anna screamed loudly grabbing the attention of passer's.

I stopped, not because I am scared of getting hurt, but to inquiry about my Appa's whereabouts.

I turn around to see Anna standing near me. Oh! Anna too might be running behind me.

"W-Which floor Anna" I wailed panting heavily.

Instead of answering me, he pulled me in a hug.

"I told you to stop running. Why didn't you listen to me. I know you are worried about chitiappa, however, I also don't want to see my princess getting hurt. You are our precious doll, choco. " Anna whispered softly kissing my temple.

"A-nna! Ap-Appa!!" I murmured breaking the hug.

"Shoo...He will be alright, the surgery is going on" Anna wiped my tears dotingly making me perplexed.

"S-surgery" I was baffled and looked at him for a clear explanation.

"Hmm" Anna hummed at me caressing my hair.

"W-What surgery? You said heart attack, right?" I asked him in worry.

"He has a hole in his heart, Choco. When we joined him in the hospital, the doctor informed us, that he has a hole in his heart. So, they need to do an immediate surgery " Anna explained me holding my shoulders gently.

"Will Appa be alright?" I queried him dreading the most inside my heart.

Anna nodded his head, assuring me and took me to the ICU.

I was walking to the ICU, mentally praying to god while sobbing as my Anna supported me by holding me in his arms.

Abruptly, I furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes randomly caught a familiar figure who was looking like same as my Wolfy. I couldn't figure out whether that person is My Daksh or someone else as he is facing his back to me while speaking with someone whom I couldn't see the other person too due to the wall which came as an obstacle to my eyes.

"A-pppa!"

I quickly turn around, when I heard a whimper of my brother.

"Appa" I sniffled shifting my gaze from that guy to my brother who was sitting on a small bench in front of the ICU.

"My little baby" I lamented while going to him.

By hearing my voice, he too stood up and hugged me sobbing more.

"A-Akka!! Appa!! Ammi!!" My egghead cried harder.

I cried along with him but got baffled when I heard a Amma word from him.

What happened to Amma?

Is she also not fine?

Suddenly a fear crept in me again. My heart was beating at a high speed in worry.

Ayyo kaduvale!! Please nothing should happen to my parents. They are the purest souls who never harmed anyone in their life. Please let them be safe.

I quickly looked at my Akshith Anna who was looking at me helplessly.

"Anna..my Amma...where is she? Is she not fine"

"C-Chitiammi fainted when she heard the news about Chitiappa and slipped into coma" Anna replied hesitantly staring at me with tearful eyes.

I was numb. I felt like millions of needles are piercing in my heart. How can I handle all these pain at a time?

Hasna, stop crying....You have to be strong for your little brother who knows nothing but being narcissistic and spend hours with books..other than that two matters, my baby brother is so innocent and sensitive. You have to take care of him.

I scolded myself for being weak...

"Shoo...my lil baby...Appa will be fine and Amma will also be fit & fine." I assured caressing his hair and kissed his temple.

How I wish I had a magic powers within me so that I could save my parents.

"They will be fine na?" My egghead questioned me innocently.

No one can say that, is he the same Anuj sastry who is full of himself.

"Ha why won't they? If they won't then we all will make them fine, okay?" I sniffled wiping his tears with my stole as he nodded his head like a kid.

I felt a two pair of arms around my shoulder leaning a bit on me. And I know, He is my Anna.

I looked up at him with pool of tears in my eyes. He squeezed my shoulders assuring me.

"Anna, I want to see Amma" I said wiping my tears.

"I will stay here, Anuj will take you to her" Anna said removing his hands from my shoulder.

I nodded my head, Anuj and I, both walked to the room which is beside ICU. I walked and saw periamma who was crying whereas Anni was consoling her.

"Periammi"

"Choco" she stood up seeing me and dashed towards me by throwing her hands around me in a hug.

"Tell your Amma to wake up, Choco" Periammi ordered while crying.

By looking at her state, no one will say that she is a doctor because, she is crying like a mad woman.

Of course, why not she when my mom & periammi lived like soul sisters even though they weren't born from the same womb.

"Look at her she is ignoring me" she complained and left not before yelling at my mom angrily by showing her adoration towards my mom in anger.
Anni looked at me in concern and moved towards me..

"Anni, go to periammi and handle her. She needs someone to comfort her" I sobbed.

"And, that someone is you, Choco" Ria Anni replied softly.

"But, I too know that you are in not in state to console her." Anni added again sadly.

"However, I am damn sure they both will be fine as their lucky charm came back to them" Anni added further.

I looked at her with a sad smile, but she gives a hopeful smile brightly at me like I have some magical powers with in me to cure them.

I don't know why my family says that I'm their lucky charm when the whole society calls me as a bad omen.

Whom should I believe?

Tears flowed through my eyes as my gaze fell on my mom.

I don't care about what others think about me right now...because all I wanted now is that my parents must be fine.

I tightened the grip on my brother wrist and left his hand as I inched to my mom who was lying on the hospital bed unconsciously.

I slowly sat near her on a small chair and took my mom's hand in me..

"Amma, look at me, I came to you. And, here you are sleeping peacefully. It's not fair " I cried bringing her her hand to my mouth and kissed her hand.

"Amma, you can't just slip into a coma like a weak woman. You know, I always thought that my Amma is strong, but today you proved me wrong. Nevertheless, Amma, I also know that once stronger people become weak when their weakness hit them like a tornado" I sobbed quietly.

"Yes, Amma, you are not alone to face these consequences I am with you. As much as he is your husband, at the same time, he is my Appa too. I am feeling so much pang in my heart. I can't bear this ache anymore. Wake up and ease my pain, Amma. At least for the sake of Anuj and me, wake up Amma. We need you. We both need you to reassure us. Yeah, there are people around me to console us, yet nothing will be worth in front of a mother comfort. Please, Amma I can't see you both on hospital bed anymore. Wake up now, your lovely daughter is with you." I wailed like a kid dropping my face on the bed holding her hand.

As I was expressing the grief through flowing water of my eyes, I felt a hand on me patting my head and I glanced up to see my mother who was looking back at me with painful eyes.

"A-Amma, you woke up." I stood up with a smile and quickly ran out to call a doctor

As I went out I saw Periammi speaking with someone who was looking same like my Wolfy again from the back.

I shrugged his thought for now, but I can't just ignore the back of mind who always roaming around him.

"Periammi" I called her she
twisted her neck towards me with a sad smile.

"Amma has woken up" I informed her as she is the doctor as well as elder of the family.

"Really!!" Periammi exclaimed.

I nodded my head, she quickly sauntered into the room, however, I didn't move from that place and was looking at the person, waiting for him to turn around so that I can make sure that he is my Wolfy or not, but to my dismay, he didn't and was staring at something in front.

I spun around in a swift realizing about my parents condition and rushed back into the room.

As I walked in, I found my little brother in my Amma's embrace and broke the hug as she is still weak.

"You scared me, Madhu" Periamma was saying while checking Amma's condition.

"How is he?" Amma queried about Appa's health.

" He is fine, but undergoing a surgery" Periamma responded with a melancholy smile.

I went to my Amma, and hugged her lightly while leaning a little as she is in the sleeping form.

"Amma, don't cry. Appa will be fine" I whispered.

"Umm" Amma hummed at me.

I slowly stood up breaking the embrace and glanced at me..

"I'm alright, choco. Don't cry like a kid." Amma said lifting her hand to caress my head.

I walked to couch and sat on it. As soon as I did, Anuj came to me and settled beside me while laying his head on my lap. Anni too settled on the other side of me whereas Periamma sat on a chair.

My mother slowly slept due to the effect of anesthesia.

"Choco, go & feed Anuj something. He didn't have anything from one week" Periamma said in a soft tone.

I felt guilty. All this while I ate and slept like a kumbharkaran while my family was dying in tension

I am a bad daughter!!

"Choco" Anni called me to gain my attention.

"Hmm" I hummed wiping the fresh tears flowing on my cheeks.

"I don't want to have anything, my Champ took me to the canteen and fed me a sandwich two hours ago." I heard my brother muffled voice.

Champ!!

Who is this champ?

"Who champ..." I was saying when my egghead interrupted me by getting his head up from my lap.

"Akka, shall we go inside the ICU and see our father, whether he is fine or not" My egghead quizzed me adoringly.

"No, Anuj, you are going to be a soon to be doctor. So, you should know that other than nurse and doctor , no one is allowed right" I said while wiping his tears with my stole.

"I know that Akka, But I want to see Appa" He cried.

"Choco, go to the ICU. I will stay with my both mother in laws" Ria Anni said assuring me.

That's when I saw Periammi sleeping while leaning on the chair due to exhaustion.

We both went out of the room. Suddenly, my egghead left my hand and ran to the same guy who is standing again facing his back to me.

I wonder who is he? Why he is here when he is not my family.

Is he a doctor?

As I looked in that direction, I saw Periappa who was looking untidy with puffy eyes and was speaking to that man who was similar to my wolfy, along with Periappa, Anna too talking with him.

Who is that person?

I walked towards them, Anna glanced at me as he is facing me.

At the same time, The door of the ICU has opened reveling the doctor. I abruptly stopped walking and stood at a distance from them. That stranger side hugged my lil brother in his arms.

My Anna & Periappa moved towards the doctor, whereas I realized about my father was in ICU and scolded myself for thinking about that stranger & my Wolfy.

Crossing my fingers, I pressed my eyes tightly while praying to god that my Appa should be fine.

"Mr. Maniraj is fine, Adhiraj. He will be awake in 3-4 hrs. Just be sure to bring his daughter as he was murmuring his daughters name throughout the surgery"

I felt relaxed after hearing those words from the doctor.

"Yeah, Mr. Shravan. Our daughter is here only" My Periappa said in a hoarse voice pointing towards me and gestured me to come.

I just smiled at the doctor, going towards my periappa with pool of tears flowing from my eyes while thinking..

How much my dad had missed me that he was murmuring my name. He might miss me a lot as I didn't went home from last 12 months as I don' t want to go home and see those hurtful faces.

Although they didn't said anything to me instead continued to shower they love on me, but, however I felt like I betrayed them by marrying my Wolfy.

Though, I spoke with them in phone, but I never visited home or Am I in a state to go home in the state of being in depression.

So, I never visited home except to speak them in phone.

"Can I see my Appa" I inquired the doctor.

The doctor nodded his head and in a swift I ran into the ICU despite the protests of everyone.

As soon as I saw my Appa, I collapsed on the floor beside the hospital bed where my my father was lying connected with pipes and oxygen mask.

I felt pain in my heart when I saw my father in that state. It pinched my heart so much that I felt a stinging pain in my heart.

"Akka"

I came out of my sorrow by hearing my lil brother whimper. He kneeled down beside me held my hand looked at my lil brother who was crying..

"Anuj..my baby bro...didn't you heard the doctor. Our Appa is fine" I said caressing his cheeks suppressing the tears.

My lil baby!!

****

Appa came out of the conscious state a few minutes ago, giving all of us a relief. But, I still didn't converse with him as he was speaking to others. At last my Appa noticed me and motioned for me to come.

I approached him and kneel down on the floor to the bed's height.

"How are you my princess?" Appa asked stroking my hair.

"I have to ask you that question Appa" I sniffled angrily at him.

My Appa chuckled at me and said..

"My princess"

"How are you? Appa. Is it still paining?" I mused him.

"No..not anymore...because the moment I met my princess, all my pain vanished and filled that place with delight" My Appa replied dotingly.

I smiled at him and started speaking with him...all of a sudden...

The creaking sound of the door has drawn our attention. We all shifted our eyes to that direction and saw an old lady entering in..

Everyone went silent...none spoke a word...

I looked at the old lady in baffled. She was looking like a 75 yrs old.

Who is this old lady?

She walked towards me while glaring at me.

Why she is glaring at me?

"So, what do you think about the proposal" That old woman questioned my dad in a monotonous tone by standing near us.

"Granny, I don't know what you are speaking about, but my Appa is not well. He Just now came out of the danger. So, please don't speak about any business deals right now" I said politely presuming that she came for a business deal.

"Madhu, Tell your daughter to shut her mouth. Is this the way you raised your daughter?" That old woman snapped at me making my blood boil in anger.

How can she point out at my upbringing?

Who is she to ask me shut my mouth?

I so wanted to give a nice answer to her, but I kept mum not because she said yet due to the upbringingness of my parents as well as the way they are gesturing me softly to zip my mouth.

"We are not ready to accept the proposal, Maa" My Periappa said making me shock.

Why he is calling her Maa?

"When did you both will agree to your mother" She scowled at my Periappa.

Mother..she is their mother?

I mean I never have grandparents, nor I saw them since my childhood then how can she will be my Dad's & Periappa's mother.

If so,Then why didn't I know about her?

"Why? The groom which I have selected for your daughter has everything which should have in a companion for your daughter and will be happy with that boy" That old woman said making me flabbergasted at her words.

"No, Maa...I'm not ready to accept him as my son in law" My dad retorted causing me to stumble on the floor in shock.

"Oh! So you are planning to keep your daughter at your home for life long" That old woman sneered at my father.

"I didn't said like that, and moreover I had already found a good looking groom for my daughter. So you don't need to stress yourself by searching for a groom for my daughter" My Appa replied.

I was flabbergasted as soon as I heard my Appa words.

How can they think to get to marry me to someone else when I'm already become someone else wife.

Tears started running through my eyes like a water fall..

"Who is he? "

I came out of my trance by hearing that old lady voice..

"It's my champ" My Lil brother answered her making me appalled.

How can they do this to me?

How can they fix my marriage with someone when they all know that I'm already married to my Daksh.

Pool of tears gushing through my eyes..

"That boy is okay, but I don't liked his grandma" That old lady said with a scowl on her face.

"We don't care about your likes. We care about what's good for my daughter" My Periappa said ironically.

"We all like him so much and moreover, he was the one who is handling our law firm the entire week by handling his business's along with ours too. He is a kind and sweet person. Totally, he is a gentleman and has all the qualites for which a woman wants in a man" My Appa said to which all my family nodded in yes.

At this time...I so wanted to hit that person to whom my parents wanted me to marry.

I peered at all my family members with hurtful eyes.

How can they do this to me?

I can't marry anyone as I'm already in love with my husband.

My Wolfy!!

I quickly ran away from there by sobbing and walked to a near by staircase.

I dialed his number while crying hard.

I feel like someone is squeezing my heart with their hands. My heart was beating with pain.

"Hello"

"H-Hell-lo" I said.

"Hmm, Gigglemug" He said in his gruff voice.

"W-wolfy" I stuttred controling my uneven breath.

"Hmm...I'm all ears" He replied.

"I-I heard that you met my p-arents after a few days of my marriage" I asked him anguishly.

"Who told you that I met your parents" He queried me in return.

"I knew it on that day itself, but can you tell me what you spoke with them" I asked him even though I know that he spoke to them about us.

"I told them about us" My Wolfy replied curtly.

"What did they say to you" I asked him with a racing heart.

"Why don't you ask your parents what they said to me by yourself" My Wolfy retorted bitterly.

By hearing his change of tone I understand that my family didn't accepted us.

More tears are streaming down my face...

But, I don't want to give up. I want him to try again..

"C-Can you c-come to xxx hos-pital now" I stammered suppressing my cries.

"Why?" He queried me.

"My...My..My..parents fix-ed my match wi-th som-eone. P-please come and speak to my family" I sniffled.

"Did you speak to your family" He asked him coldly.

"No" I said meekly.

"I mean I told them about us on the same day you did " I answered him rubbing my temples as my head was paining due to immense crying.

"But they..." I trailed off not knowing what to say further.

At that time when I told them about my marriage, they didn't said anything. Now, out of blue, they found a groom for me..

How can they hurt their princess?

"Hmm" My wolfy hummed at me.

"I already spoke with them, however they didn't agree " My Wolfy added in a blank tone.

"Please, once again speak to my family" I urged him like a desperate girl.

"Even though if I speak to your family once again, then also they won't accept me as your husband." My Wolfy responded.

"But, we can try right?" I quizzed him with hope.

"I don't think so...my Gigglemug. Okay, let's do one thing?huh" My Wolfy asked me huskily.

"Uhh"

"As we were already married, so there will be no problem to ran way from here. So, shall we elope?"

I was horrified when I heard the most disgusting yet spiteful words in my life.

How can my Wolfy think so cheap?

***💞***

Hey lovelies!!

I am so thankful to you all for your support from the starting of my story. Because of you people my story got 100k+ reads along with 10k+votes. Thankyou so much guys for your encouragement through your comments and votes.😍

As well as, Sorry for the late update...I didn't get time to update as I was busy in my life these days.

And I know, it's a little bit short update. But, the next update will be lengthy along with so much fun.

Please, do vote & comment. Don't stay like a silent readers. Just press the star button.

Bye bye

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 16K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
62.5K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
937K 83.1K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
172K 7.9K 39
How about you get the chance to live with your crush? fascinating! isn't? specially when it's so handsome like a Greek god and every girl is swoonin...