Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N

59🌷

5.1K 354 28
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

We all were having our breakfast on the dining table.

"Aunty, you have an amazing cooking skills"

I heard Cabir Anna's voice who was literally buttering up my Aunt cum Nina's mom.

"Mr. Curlyfry, don't try to flatter my mom without knowing who made the breakfast because my mom didn't cook the breakfast. It's my Periattaya, who has cooked this delicious breakfast" Nina scoffed at him by rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Sorry to say this Aunty.." Cabir Anna said while looking at Aunty and looked at Nina and replied..

"But, I too didn't particularly praised your mom nor anyone. I just praised the woman who made it as I don't know who prepared it so I just indicated that woman as Aunty" Cabir Anna responded politely, yet Nina and I can sense the sarcasm dripping in his voice.

Elders smiled at Cabir Anna's smart response where as Nina glared at him. I just smiled at both of them.

You people might wonder, how Cabir Anna ended up at my home. Let me tell you all.

Few hours back:

"Beta, you came!"

I heard a voice of an elderly woman. Might be that lady who was sitting along with Nina a few minutes ago.

"Oh god! I presume that the groom has arrived" Nina whispered, giving me a puzzle vibes.

"What groom?" I asked her in baffled.

"Save me darling, our granny fixed my marriage with a stranger. I don't want to marry him other than my Cabir. Please do something" Nina murmured against my ear.

I was stunned by hearing her words, nonetheless, I composed myself, yet in a swift, we both broke our hug with wide eyes hearing the familiar voice.

"Yeah, mom! Got stuck in traffic"

We both quickly whirl around only to see Cabir Anna, who was busy in wiping his sweat beads from his forehead with a handkerchief and was looking kinda irritated.

Why Cabir Anna was at my home?

Is he the groom Nina talking about?

If then, Didn't Nina know that Cabir Anna was the groom?

Oho! Hasna, If she knows then why would she asks your help. My subconscious mocked me.

Arghh!! Whatever!!

"Nina, he is my son, Cabir " The groom's mom who were Cabir Anna's mother has introduced to Nina.

I twisted my neck towards to Nina and her face was priceless. I giggled, looking at her fish like face. I slightly peered at Cabir Anna, who was gazing at her adoringly with a playful smile on his face.

"Cabir, I'm sorry beta. Nina said that she doesn't like you and you know I never like to force her in this marriage" Cabir Anna's mother said softly while caressing Anna Cheek's lovingly, nevertheless, her eyes held same playfulness which her son has.

I quickly nudged Nina's elbow to bring back from her lala land.

"Huh Aunty, Is he your son?" Nina queried Cabir Anna's mom dumbly in a low voice.

I was amazed at her new found meek voice. If Pari, Deepa and Urvi witness this, then they will definitely look at Nina unbelievably or maybe they faint by hearing her meek voice.

"Ha Nina, but now as you said you don't like him so will cancel this..." Cabir Anna's mom was saying, yet Nina interrupted her quickly by yelling like she has seen some ghost.

"No!!!"

"What happened Nina" Cabir Anna's mom asked the great Nina by looking at her in confusion.

"I mean Aunty, I said that I don't like him instead I love him" Nina blurted out without thinking twice about our surroundings.

"Are you sure beta?" Cabir Anna's mom queried her mischievously.

"Yes, 100% sure, Aunty" Nina grinned widely at her, however, soon shifted her gaze towards Granny, who was standing all the while looking at the whole scene with a smile lingering on her face.

"Granny!! Thankyou so much!!" Nina screamed in glee and ran towards her. Soon, she engulfed Granny in a bear hug.

"I know what's inside your heart" Granny said caressing her hair.

I stared at them in envy by looking at affectionate bonding between the Granny & Grand daughter had which I will never get that bond with the Granny ever as I know she hates me by the look she gave me at the hospital and I don't know why?

However, I'm also her Granddaughter right? Why doesn't she look at me the way she was adoringly staring at  Nina. A tear drop escaped from the eyes.

I never thought that I had a Granny and I never craved for their love. But when I got to know that I had a Granny, I thought she would pamper me like all Granny's does, yet in my case she hates me. Nina was lucky to get a Granny who fulfills her grand daughter wish which her granddaughter longing for.

Wiping my tears, I left from there. As I was walking to my room thinking about the Granny.

If Granny didn't pop out from somewhere and raise the topic of my marriage in the name of last wish due to her illness then I wouldn't be in this condition.

At present:

So, that's how Nina and Cabir Anna ended up to be together.

Despite of all this, my mind was
racing with a plethora of questions. 

"Choco!!"

I was brought back from my reverie by hearing the voice of my Periappa and glanced at him questioningly.

"Yes, Periappa!" I said softly.

"Have your food when it is hot" Periappa scolded me with a fake glare and I smiled at him in return at his care for me, but it wiped away quickly when I heard the most spiteful words of granny.

"She isn't a kid to always remind her to eat and added to that, by looking at her physical appearance, she should stop eating like a glutton and focus on her diet. So, that she might reduce her weight as she is looking fat " Granny taunted looking at me with hateful eyes.

As soon as I heard her words, I felt like someone was pricking my heart with needles. Why she loathes me that much? I never harmed her in my life, then why?

Am I looking that fat?

Tears brimmed in my eyes, all my insecurities kicked in which I had buried deep down in my heart.

"Just shut up. I'm speaking to my daughter. Who are you to interfere in between our conversation. And, don't say that you were my mother because we never had that bond in between us. Plus, For your kind information, My daughter is beautiful the way she is. You don't need to tell her what to do and what not to do. She can eat as  much as she wants. My princess is not all fat even though if she is fat then let her be because my daughter looks more beautiful in chubby form. So, stop speaking ill about my daughter. And, Don't meddle in our personal matters ever again. Plus, don't speak to my daughter in that tone. I won't ever appreciate it and can go any extent for my daughter" My Periappa shouted at granny while getting up from the dining chair in the middle of the breakfast just because of me.

However, I can see the adoration in my periappa's eyes for me. I smiled sadly at my Periappa who dotes on me more than anyone.

That's when the realisation hit me hard, why I am craving for a mere strangers cum granny love, when I was being showered with my family's love all the time. My periappa is warning his mother, Periamma & Anni were throwing daggers at granny and my Anna, he was fisting his hands while clenching his jaw in anger at her, just because granny taunted me. Those, gestures indicates how much my family adores me.

Then, why should I need a granny's love who just appeared a two days ago in my life.

Now, I don't want a granny in my life. But, how can she awoke all my insecurities by taunting me in front of guests.

How can she insult me like that in front of everyone?

Slowly, water escaped in my eyes like a pool of dam.

"She is not your daughter Adhiraj. She is mani.." Granny was about to say but my Periappa interrupted her giving her a glare.

"So, what if she is my brother's daughter. At the end she is my mine too. Madhu & Mani might gave birth to her, but I raised her with full of love. She is my daughter. Ms. Hasna Sastry is my daughter!!" A loud roar boomed in the entire mansion making everyone gasp in shock while getting up from their chairs except Periammi,  Anni, Anna and I because we all know, my periappa loves me more than his own daughter and he won't sit quiet when anyone speaks ill about me or when anyone says that I'm not his daughter because he doesn't like it all. Whenever he or Periammi introduces me to someone of his/her friends, they says...

"Meet my daughter, Hasna"

They always introduce me like their own daughter and my parents never had any problem with that nor I.

"Hasna is my princess and always will be. She is our world. We never differentiate in between children like you were doing right now by showing partiality between Nina & Hasna by showering all your love on your lovely grand daughter Nina, but not on my daughter, yet we never utter a word to you, because my daughter doesn't need someone's love as our love is enough for her. However, what I don't understand is, when you don't like us and my daughter, then why were you showing faking love towards us by demanding us, to be a part of my daughter's life now and wanted my daughter to get married to a groom which you have selected as a your last wish? Why?" Periappa yelled at her in vexation.

"Because, I don't want her to be elope with anyone like your own daughter  did and spoiled your reputation years back. I don't want my son's fame to be spoiled again by another daughter of this house"

Her bitter words slapped on my face like a sting. Why she is rubbing salt on our wounds. Why she is making us remember the bitter memories of our lives.

I got up in a swift worrying about my periappa, because it was a sensitive topic to us mainly for Periappa. I looked at periappa in concern, but he has a neutral expression on his face unlike us.

"Mrs. pravathi devi, Let me tell you one thing. I don't have a daughter named, Nisha. The day she eloped with that bastard, that day itself she died for me. I only have a daughter named Hasna, my princess. The girl who is standing here with full of  tears just because of you. Yeah, I made a mistake by giving birth to Nisha, nevertheless, I am glad I got my lucky charm through my brother. My daughter, Hasna is the best gift I ever got. She is my pride and I can say with proudness that my princess will never let me down. I trust her more than anyone. So, you don't need to involve yourself in our lives by showing a fake love towards us or my daughter. You can do what ever you wanted to do for your grand daughter Nina or can give what Nina  wants. Yet, for my daughter, you are deciding my her life like you owns it. So, stop all this bullshit here itself. As I got to know the real motive behind your last wish, so now I decided to back off from fulfilling your fake last wish because I know very well about my princess and she will never go against us. Even if she loves someone, then she will come to us directly to inform about it, but can never do that nasty thing in her life and I knew it.  And Remember one more thing,
Hasna Sastry is the princess of the entire Sastry mansion and heiress of Sastry's over all firms and hospitals all over the world. So, my daughter won't take shit's from people ever." My Periappa boomed at her which brought more tears in my eyes, however, one thing made me happy amid of all this, that I'm not going to marry because my periappa announced just now.

"Because of that dark girl you are disrespecting your mother" Granny scowled, crumbling my little happiness while crushing my heart into pieces.

"You have lost the respect which we have for you a long ago. You had lowered your standards 20 yrs back when you decided to sell both of us to a stranger just because of a mere money. I don't know why my little brother still loves you knowing very well what type of a mother you are. And now because of you, he is in this condition. By the way, In what way my daughter is looking dark to you. I think you should check your eyesight or I presume, you don't know how to differentiate colors. Let me show you."

I stared at Periappa who is going into the kitchen with tearful eyes. Why he is trying to justify when the fact is I'm dark. I was crying and  cursing myself to born like this. If I didn't born like this then I wouldn't have to bear all these insults from my childhood.

"Look at this" I looked up only to see my Periappa holding a plate full of wheat grains in his hands.

"This is how my child looks like, not  how your died black hair looks like. My daughter has a whitish complexion. Oh! Why I am even trying to show you when you were nothing to us. You are just a road side dog who barking at us unnecessarily. And I wanted to ask you one thing,  Do you eat color of a human? " My periappa bellowed at her flaring his nostrils in enrage.

"Adhraj!!" Granny exclaimed loudly frowning at him

"Don't!!!"

"This is my home. I won't tolerate any of your despicable words anymore. Because of you, my brother is on the
verge of death, but still we decided to fulfill your last wish presuming that you might changed yet no, you are the same cunning woman. But, not anymore, I don't allow people like you who raises their voice at my home.You came here like a guest so behave like one." Periappa screamed at her and left from there.

I stormed out of there towards my room not caring about anyone else as granny reopened my wounds which were bleeding right now.

I bolted my door and started bawling like a kid in my comfort zone, burying my head deep into my pillow. Finally, I broke my dam of tears which flowing freely like a river.

At night 10pm:

Knock

Knock

I slightly peeked through my eyelashes and rose up hearing the knock on my door. My head was throbbing with pain due to immense crying. I stumbled upon my way while inching towards the door to open.

As soon as I did, I saw Periappa standing in front of me holding a plate full of meal.

"Periappa!" I murmured in confusion, nonetheless I make way for him to enter in.

Periappa came in, sat on my bed and motioned me sit beside him. I too sat beside him.

"She was not worth for your tears, choco" Periappa said while caressing my cheeks.

"Come, have your dinner" Periappa said.

I shook my head as no...

"You don't have any other option other than to have your food" Periappa said forwarding his hand holding a curry mixed food.

I don't want to make him sad, so I ate it. After that finishing my food. My periappa said..

"Choco!"

"Hmm"

"I know you have so many questions about your Granny, Aunt & Uncle, right?" Periappa queried me.

"Hmm" I hummed at him staring at my hands, which were laying peacefully on my lap.

"My father died when we were small, after he died, my mother sold both of us to a stranger for money who has evil intentions. Luckily, we both escaped from that stranger and ended up in an orphanage. Since then, we both work hard and reached to this stage. Amid of all these years, we met her and got to know that we have a sister. My sister got fond of us, but she didn't allow us to meet her, but we are in contact via phone. However, a few days back, we got to know that she was fighting with cancer, as soon as your father heard about it, he got a stroke" my periappa explained whatever had happened years back.

"oh!" I said and he nodded his head, stroking my hair earnestly.

"Choco, Go get ready in one hour, the groom's family will arrive to our home to meet you" Periappa dropped a bomb on me suddenly making me tense.

"But, periappa, you said that I am not going to marry now " I voiced out my thoughts.

"Yes, but again, I don't want to disappoint, your soon to be groom as he had already made all the arrangements. Moreover, his grandmaa was too old. She won't live long and wanted to see his grandson's marriage. So, we agreed." Periappa said softly, but all my fears came out.

"Peria-....." I was about to speak, but he interrupted me.

"Choco, I know what I'm doing, princess. As always, we know what's best for you. So now go and get fresh up. Your Anni will be here to make you ready. I hope you don't let me down" with that he left my room not before adding further.

"Don't think about the crap what that old woman said in the morning. You are so beautiful that even the guy which we selected for you, were head over heels for you. Just to get you he has been ready to sacrifice his hard work. And one more thing, my princess is gorgeous inside out."

I felt numb after hearing his words. I feel suffocated. I don't want to be hear in anymore. Once my house used to feel peace, but now all all I can feel was suffocation due the chaos created in the home.

Soon, Anni came in and made me ready. I just sat there like a doll as my periappa's words rang in my mind again and again, whereas Anni adorned me like I'm a doll.

I stared at myself in the mirror. It's not me, but a girl with full of pain was staring back at me. I sat on my bed gazing at my Wolfy pics.

I kissed his face on my phone and hugged my phone crying hard. I wish my plushie was with me right now.

Few minutes later, my Anni took me downstairs. All the while I was staring at the floor painfully.

"Choco, we are here. Speak to him, I will be there a little far from you" Anni said and left.

My heart was pacing at a high speed.
I feel jittery, but still I didn't raise my eyes to look at the person.

I slightly raised my eyes and stared at the person who is facing his back to me while looking up at the sky while shoving his hands in his pockets.

He was looking exactly like him, yet he isn't him.

I recalled the last conversation I had with my wolfy, a shiver ran through my spine remembering his last words.

I have to do something, may be I tell this person that I love someone else and ask him to reject this marriage. In that way, I won't let down my periappa's trust on me.

With that, I gained some courage and
I cleared my throat to gain his  attention, but he didn't budge

Is he deaf!!

Whatever! I don't have any choice other than to ask him deny this marriage. With trembling lips,
I gazed at the floor in edgy. Gulping my tears back, I said..

"Could you please reject this marriage. I can't marry you as my heart and soul belongs to someone else. " I said softly, fidgeting with my fingers.

"What if I say no, Pondati"

My head shot up hearing my Elli voice and stumbled upon on my feet looking at my husband who is looking dashing as usual in a suite and a wicked grin was playing on his lips.

Relief washed over me when I saw him in place of the groom. All my suppressed tears were now flowing down on my cheeks. My legs automatically inched to him. And in an instant I was hugging him crying in peace. He hugged me back while caressing my hair by rubbing my back to clam my cries. He didn't speak a word.

"W-Wolfy t-teasing has a limit" I sobbed and started hitting him on his chest angrily.

But, soon he caught my hands, making me stare at his hypnotising eyes which were staring back at me mesmerised.

"Happy birthday Pondati"

I was taken aback by hearing his words trying to remember that whether today is my birthday or not.

My wolfy fished out his phone and unlocked his phone and showed me the day and time on the phone with a small smile on his face.

Amid of all this, I heard fireworks sound at the same time I heard a group of people singing happy birthday and turned around only to see my whole family and few unknown people were singing the happy birthday song for me with a big smile on their faces.

I was shocked to see. I didn't even know that it's midnight 12 am..but soon my lips curved into a beautiful smile. Happiness crept into my heart fading the pain in me. All my pain has long forgotten because I was content the way he and my family wished me and was flying in the air like a butterfly in glee.

"Happy birthday once again, my Gigglemug"

"Thankyou" I coughed with happy tears blushing like a rose.

Daksh pov:

I gazed at my wife dotingly who was blooming like a rose bud, shimmering under the lightnings and flowers which was decorated for our engagement as well as to celebrate her birthday.

Yes!! Today is our engagement!

Before you people assume at your  own, I want to tell you all what happened after I came back to India.

Flash back:

After reaching the airport, I straight away went to Sastry mansion without thinking for a micro second.

As usual the security guard didn't stop me. I don't know why?

This time I entered in without any hesitation because I don't have patience in me to wait for their approval for my entry into their home. As I entered in, I was welcomed by a warm motherly hug from Mrs. Madhu sastry, My wife's mother.

Yeah, you mightbe wonder how? There was so much which happened in the last one year. Let me tell you all.

The next day after I landed in London, I got a call from my Gigglemug's mother. After speaking with Madhu Aunty, I got to know that she trusted me with her daughter unlike her other family members.

Madhu Aunty was a kind and a naive women same like my Gigglemug. Surely, my wife got the traits from her mother.

Since, then slowly, she started supporting me like a mother whenever I felt down. Not only Madhu Aunty, yet Sharadha Aunty, my Gigglemug's Periamma too. They both started adoring me like their son, Mostly my Gigglemug's mother. During this one year, She filled the mother's place in my life from the day I started speaking with her and She call's me kanna dearly like I was her own son.

About her little brother Anuj, he too started speaking with me by stealing my number from his mother phone just to scold me for marrying his sister, but soon we got clicked and now we both were gaming partners while playing games. And about Akshith, he too supported me by staying beside like an elder brother.

That's how I got close to my wife's family except her Appa & Periappa. That's the reason why I said I can't wait for their approval to meet them as they both still don't like me.

"How are you kanna" Madhu aunty asked me, caressing my hair dotingly.

"I'm good, Aunty" I replied, staring at her eyes which filled with adoration.

She smiled, stroking my cheeks, but it was short as the hitler and my maama came down from upstairs.

"Madhu, don't give him wrong vibes. He might think that we accepted him" Maniraj uncle said while glaring at me.

I chuckled at him...

Guys I told you na..they both hates me to the core.

"I know uncle, still now you didn't accept me" I whispered bitterly.

"Don't listen to him Daksh. We all have our blessings with you" Shardha Aunty grinned at me.

I too returned back the smile, but soon got alerted as I heard hitler voice.

"So, young man! I think you remembered promise which you had made?" Hitler queried me.

"Why won't I remember about it uncle. It's printed in my mind like a stamp. I came here to speak about that matter only with you uncle. I completed what you have asked me to do and added to that, what i feel about her was not at all attraction as you had said because I can't forget her for a micro second. What ever i do, she will be in my mind and heart continuously without letting me to breath.  Mind mind and heart always wander around her. I really love her uncle. I'm ready to give what I had earned in this whole year for her, yet I only want her. I don't want anything in my life except her. She is my peace." I said with every emotion left in me.

"Give us what I asked" Adhiraj uncle said monotonously.

I nodded my head and took the property papers from my laptop bag and handed to him. Hitler took the paper from me and began skimming the papers and forwarded to my Maama, I mean My FIL. 

Maniraj uncle scanned the whole papers in a blink of an eye. That's why is known as a renowned lawyer who won every case which he had taken.

They both looked at each other and glared at me.

"Stop scaring my poor boy" Madhu anuty said while bringing juice for me.

"Kanna, first sit and have this chilled juice. You must be tired from jetlag" Madhu Aunty said while handling me the glass of juice.

I don't know what to do, I mean 
Maniraj and Adhiraj uncle are narrowing their eyes at me at what I don't know and madhu Aunty was offering a glass of mango juice for me.

"Aunty, I will drink later" I said politely giving the best puppy eyes ever to her. She shook her head while glaring at my FIL and left.

They both looked at the papers and smiled looking at each other, but soon got shocked at what they did.

They tear the papers into pieces..what the!!

"Uncle" I said.

"Call me Appa, Daksh." Maniraj uncle said making me smile.

"Really!!" I exclaimed.

"We are just testing you Daksh.No father will just handover his daughter just like that to a person because from the day we gave birth to her. Since then, we always worry for their safety and I'm the one of them. No not only me, but my brother too, because he adores my daughter more than me. You know Daksh, we are giving our precious gem to you, that means we are trusting you. We wanted to know how much you love my daughter and care for her. We saw the love for my daughter in your eyes, but we wanted to know, to which extent you can go for her and you proved it by sacrificing everthing just for my daughter. We are not that cruel to transfer your everthing which you earned by hardwork on my daughters name. We were just testing you Daksh, in that process, we saw how much you love my daughter."

I grinned like a kid at them after hearing their words.

"We trust you with my daughter, but they are few conditions"

Again!!

"I want you to marry my daughter lawfully as well as in tradition only after she settled in her career. And promise us that you treat my daughter like a queen of your heart. Treat her well and don't make my princess cry. Make her happy and please protect my daughter from evils as she is so innocent in this cruel world" Adhiraj uncle said smiling at me warmly.

"I will uncle. You can trust me, I won't be the reason behind her cries, If so, then I will also be the reason to wipe her tears and definitely makes her cheerful too"

With that they pulled me into a hug and said..

"Come lets have lunch" Adhiraj uncle said, breaking the hug making me smile.

"Where was my hug" My FIL pouted.

I chortled at him thinking, whether is he the same person who yelled at me a year ago.

However, I am content and happy, now I can have her all for myself.

Grinning, I hugged uncle and then proceeded to have lunch with the whole family of my wife's.

Flashback ends

That's how, they accepted me. After that you all know what happened. As I got a call from Akshith a week ago.

A week ago:

I came back to chennia. That's when I got to know that Maniraj uncle got a heart stroke and Aunty was in coma. I felt pain in my heart as soon as I got to know about them. After so many years I felt like I got my parents back in the form of my in laws. But, god has to show his cruelty to me.

Everone got worried and not in a position to handle anything. Akshith and Adhiraj uncle were devastated. Sharada aunty was in immense pain.
And, I got to know that, my Gigglemug don't know anything about her parents condition. It's better they didn't inform her or else I have to see her cries which don't want to witness.

However, I have a gut feeling that they both will be fine.

"Anuj where is he?" I asked him, remembering about my little BIL.

"He is in school as there is special class today." Akshith replied.

"Okay, I will go and pick him up" I said, to which he nodded.

After, picking up him...I told him about his parents. Anuj was shocked, but slowly, grasped what I said and started crying. It took me hard to handle him.

"Daksh, Can you take care of our firms for a few days as I was not in a condition to function properly" Akshith asked me with a sad smile.

"I will, but how can you trust me blindly with your firms" I asked him.

" I don't trust anyone but I started trusting you the day I got to know how you saved my sister in the college from those jerks, How you got down from the bus just to make sure my sister was safe, How you took the whippings for her so that she won't be in pain, How you saved her from taking the snake bite just because you wanted to see her safe & fine, in the process of doing it, you were ready to sacrifice your life for her, How you didn't hide about that you got married to my sister, how you spoke with my parents for her. These all stuff says what you are Daksh. That's why we trusted my sister with you. Those firms were nothing in front of my sister. I think that, you got your answer" Akshith responded, looking at me in admiration.

From the next day, my life becomes hectice by handling all my firms and Sastry's. Amid of all this, I used to visit the hospital to handle them. Mainly Anuj, handling him was a tough task for me. Amidst of all this, my pondati used to call me, yet I can't even have time to speak with her and the worst was, I don't even have time to even use a washroom.

One day before, I got to know that she came back, on the same day and at the same time, I was at the hospital consoling Adhiraj uncle. When I went back to the ICU along with uncle, I saw her sobbing in Madhu Aunty's room. Seeing her like this my heart throbbed with pain.

Just then Shradha aunty came out of the room crying.

"Aunty, everything will be alright. Stop crying. You are looking like a ghost when you cry" I said, trying to cheer her and exactly Aunty glared at me while smacking my arm.

"Daksh!" Aunty said narrowing her eyes with a smile.

At the same time, I heard my Gigglemug muffled voice.

She informed to Sharada Aunty, that her mom came out of the coma. Aunty left into the room. I too wanted to go in, but I was rooted to my place not knowing what to do.

I mean she didn't know that her family was close to me. Added to that, her family wants me to keep it as a secret as they wanted to give her a surprise when they decided to marry both of us again till then they took a promise from me. So, I can't turn around and show my handsome face to her.

So, I decided to go from here. I don't want to take any risk. Just a few days ago, they accepted me, if I spoiled their surprise then what if they reject me again.

Huff..

I was about to go, but stopped by Adhiraj uncle as he wanted to speak with me.

"Daksh, I know this is not the right place to talk, but you have to get ready to marry my daughter soon"

I looked at him in confusion. They are the one who said that they wanted me to marry her after completion of her studies and now, he was asking me to marry her soon.

"I know what you are thinking daksh, but my mother is suffering from cancer and it's her last stage. As her last wish, she wanted to see her grand daughter's marriage. Infact, she already found the groom and was forcing us to marry her to the groom who she selected."

My blood boiled hearing it, however soon calmed down, when I heard uncle words..

"We rejected it, yet she was hell bent on convincing us. However, we were not going to agree to this because we already found the best companion for my daughter. We will deny her demands, but If my mother won't back down then, we will tell her that we wil fulfill her last wish, yet the groom will be you. I think you got what I was trying to say" Adhiraj uncle said patting my shoulder.

I nodded my head with a smile. A hand wrapped around my arm, twisting my head, I saw Anuj. At the same doctor too came out and informed that uncle was fine now.

I thanked god for keeping them safe. But again, I have to hide my face from her as she was here too. I feel like a thief.

Luckily my back was facing her, so she can't see me. She went in, despite of the protests. I too saw Maniraj  uncle and Madhu Aunty one last time without letting know her and left from their informing Akshith.

I went to my office, started doing my pending work, when my phone buzzed with her call.

I attended the call with a smile and by hearing her voice I know she was crying.

But why? Her parents were fine, as just now I came from there. I was about to comfort her, but hearing her words, I really wanted to tell her the truth, however, I can't due to her parents who tied my mouth with an invisible plaster.

I so wanted to tell her that, don't worry as I'm the groom, nonetheless, I couldn't utter those words recalling their promise.

At last, her words made me pissed off, which made me ended up with a frustration remark. As I ended the call, I heard the knock..

"Come in" I muttered, thinking it might be the PA.

"Chote"

I twisted my head hearing the word. My blood boiled in rage while looking at my step mother.

"How dare you come to my office and enter into my cabin" I bellowed at my step mother who was looking at me with sad eyes.

"Who allowed you in? " I gritted my teeth in fury. I won't fall for that fake sad face.

"Chote, I apologize you for coming here but, I came here to speak about the girl which your father has chosen for you. Look, it's benefits for you as well as your business and she was beautiful too"

"Oh shut the fuck up you ugly woman. Who the fuck are you people to decide to whom should I marry. And stop pretending that you people care about me. I know you all very well from 23 yrs. I know how fake you are and tell your husband to stop fake caring about me and ask him to stop meddling in my business. You people don't have to stress yourself to find a bride for me. Because I know very well that what type of a girl you people might have searched for me as you people prefer looks over character, money & wealth over kindness, and fame over a kind hearted girl. For your kind information, I am already married to a beautiful girl who keeps me sane and gives me the same peace which I used to get from my mom Siya.

"You are married, but you didn't tell me"

The woman has an audacity to question me.

"You people are no one to me and I don't need to inform about my personal matters to you people. So don't roam around and ask for girls to marry me who were fake like you. So, you better stay out of my matters. I repeat again just get out of my life. " I screamed at that ugly woman who wad shedding crocodile tears in front of me.

"Ch.."

"Get out" I yelled

"Chote" That woman again called making my anger raise into peaks.

"I said get out...Didn't you hear me. Get the fuck out of my eyesight right now" I seethed at her clenching my jaw in rage.

Thankfully, She left.

At the same time, my phone rang, I glanced at the caller id.

It's my wife..

I picked up the call, at the same time my Cabin door opened and entered in the same women who came in before, With a fake tear stained face and was about to speak, but I didn't let her.

"What!! I don't have time to listen to your nonsense right now"

I yelled at that woman, to which she shook her head as nothing and left..

(A/n: Hasna thought that Daksh yelled at her but in reality, he didn't. He shouted at his step mother while being on the phone which he didn't realise.)

After she left, I vent all my anger on my Gigglemug, even though I know  she was crying, but at that moment, all I can see was red.

How dare that old man was fixing my allience with some fake girl.

I just hate those bloody people who always thrist for money.

Money...money...money

Daman!! Will money keeps a person happy? Naah...not at all. I was earning plenty of money, but I don't have peace in my life till she came like a wave of water in my life and hit my heart hard with her dazzling smile which made my cold heart melt like an ice-cream and ignited those feelings in me which I never thought, I would experience those things in my life.

It's not money, wealth or fame which gave me peace. It's her smile.

It's my Gigglemug who keeps me sane and serene.

                           ***💞***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 4.6K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
80.8K 5.8K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...
35.2K 3.3K 63
β€’ She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. β€’ Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
54.5K 3.8K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...